SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Detained in Malaysia

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
horus7
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, I am new here, and I am trying to expose all over the web the attempted scam and the new scenario they are recently using for scamming people! I've previously exposed the scammer on scamwarners once I found out that there was something strange in him. He contacted me via FB under the name of Thomas MacReed, claiming to be a USA/UK citizen and a Marine Engineer working overseas, a Random scenario, wife died in a car wreck and he claimed to have a daughter 11yo in a boarding school in the UK, the only son of his late parents :yikes: ! So he was all Alone on that Ship trying to Get Rich! I came to realize that it was an attempted scam when after a month of emailings tragedy entered in his life, Sea pirates, Labuan Island and all that stuff! I googled the infos I had from him and I found out that USA/UK people were long dealing with Romance scammers, since I am not a USA/UK citizen, I never heard before my friends talking about on line Romance scammers (maybe they feel ashamed ...) ! I confronted him but obviously he denied, so, I signed him as a spam and then I continued playing the game because I felt like I had to satisfy My own curiousity and because I came to realize that the more We talk with them the more We can save emotionally fragile Women and Men all over the world, to not Fall for them! I must say, that guy is a very talented scammer, and it became akin of Battle between his slyness and mine! Once I accepted his friendship request on FB I had many other Friend Requests, a USA army man named Abril Jackson who currently is supposed to be in Iraq, a certain Jean-Luc Delvaux who currently is in Nigeria working for a minier industrial in Zaventem ( Belgium), others divorced, widowers and so on! I must say that here in Italy I've never heard before about Romance Scammers and maybe most of them are now trying to enter in, so please Expose Expose Expose the Morons in all possible languages! Togather we can Help and Save innocent people! It was strange enough that my scammer (who obviously had Not a single penny from me) tryed to build up a ''relationship'' with me, young and almost well instructed and a nice good looking young lady since between his friends there were women in their mids (50-65 max yo) ! Our conversations were almost based on daily life and saying Everything and Nothing but then ... Read here the full Romance story! [url]https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&p=302278#p302278

I am worried now, since he has some pictures of mine which were actually public on my FB account and I don't want them to be used for scamming other people! Now that I've deactivated my FB profile that pictures are not yet public except the one I have on my Google account! I am opened to any kind of suggestions ! Thank you All!
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We can't tell you any more than scamwarners would. 1. Break off all contact with the scammer. 2. Change your password(s) on any online accounts he has had access to that contain any of your real life info. 3. Block him on FB and change the security settings on that account to keep him out.

Unfortunately, your pics are gone, just as surely as your money would have been had you sent him any. The best you can do is to write them off and move on, having learned a valuable lesson.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
horus7
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you. I have no contact with him, he has random informations about my personal life, the ones I had on my FB account which now is deactivate and the pics are those which were shared on FB. I didn't sent him money, I just was curious to know about the scenario he would have had invented so, that way I had the possibility through scamwarners and 419eaters to expose the scenario and advice other people all over the world. Thank you All.
horus7
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Hello Madam, greetings to you, i am writing from Equity chambers Malaysia, i have a client who is in custody of the immigration and he is likely to appear in court on Tuesday, he claims to be your husband and it seems you are the only hope he has to get bail, i was meant to believe that you already have the details as to why he is in custody. Please i want you to see to any means possible to help him even if you may have some family differences or issues that may be breaking you both apart. Hope to hear from you soon. warmest regards.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, just because you're done with the scammer doesn't mean the scammer is done with you. Just hit the Ignore button. You are also welcome to post this scammer's info in the Surplus section. One of the baiters, here, might just pick him up. And, if baiting scumbags sounds interesting to you, look around and learn the ropes. Whatever you decide, Welcome to eater!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic