SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Don't say "No" to Arab Bank (Australia branch)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They really, really, want you to receive your legitimate fund.

I told them that I wasn't interested because I was already working on a much better deal with Joseph Emeka at Barclays.

They were not amused and immediately passed my info to the FBI, the US AG, the IMF and the IRS, who have all been warning me about the dangers of working with Barclays and Joseph Emeka. Each of the above agencies have also issued warrants for my arrest. Shocked

Apparently, the Australian branch of Arab Bank is the only legitimate banking institution. All other banks are run by fraudsters. Laughing

If anyone wants to bait them (him), the opening format is below.

Arab Bank contacts:
[email protected]
[email protected]

FBI - James Comey
[email protected]

US AG - Loretta Lynch
[email protected]

IRS - John Koskinen
[email protected]

IMF - Christine Lagarde
[email protected]

Arab Bank Format wrote:

Subject: Final reminder

Dear customer,

This is to inform you that we have retrieved your long over due
contract/inheritance payment funds of $15,000,000.00 Fifteen Million
US Dollars). As it may interest you to know, the said funds will be
credited into online banking, which we can establish one for you and
the funds in question will be credited therein and an unlimited ATM
premium black debit/creditcard, which allows you access for instant
withdrawal, online purchase & bill payments worldwide will be issued
to you, to enable you have full access to your funds both online and
via your ATM card. If the above payment option will be of a good
service to you kindly indicate upon your response and we shall attach
our online banking form to you to complete and send back to us. We
advise that your expedite action to enable us establish your online
and complete your card loading process and commence your DHL delivery
as soon as possible. We advise that you expedite action as soon as you
get this message, as your ATM Card & ATM Pin code process need to be
completed soonest.

And if you wish to receive the above funds via bank to bank wire
transfer, kindly indicate also upon your response and we shall send
you our wire transfer request form, for you to complete and send back
to us to proceed with your wire transfer.

Sequel to this notification, we'll need you to reconfirm the following
details when contacting us and forward to our branch manager Amavi
Rose Afanyo at: [email protected] Also kindly enclose the
following reference number, to enable us identify your file #:
CHR026282AA and copy all email correspondence to as me as well.

Customer's fullname if has been changed_____________________

Customer's mailing address if has been moved________________

Customer's cell number if has been changed__________________

Edward Sanchez
Account Officer/Exchange Centre
Arab Bank Australia / 24hours banking
Level 7, 20 Bridge Street
Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
Direct Ext: + 61280062700
Direct Fax: + 61292215428
Email: [email protected]

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy has got in touch.

Quote:
There's been a big mistake. The AFL contract is for $1.75 million, not $15 million, and no-one said anything about your bank being involved. I'm sorry that you've been misled but that's how it is.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ A few more replies like that and the lad will lose it. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I find this terribly confusing. I am at present dealing with Mr Ola Ego about the repatriation of $3,000,000 from a contract underpayment to my company.

Is this in addition to that?

Vivian is starting to have fun, she also sent it BCC to Ola Ego

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello,

I do not understand this email at all. My inheritance fund is for $6,000,000 not $15,000,000. And I am already dealing with Barrister David Kofi to complete this transaction.

Can you please talk with your partner Mr. Kofi and confirm that he received my wire transfer of $2,000 USD on Wednesday? He has not yet replied to my email to confirm the proper delivery as I sent it several days ago now to his partner in Togo. Please advise.

Regards, Dan

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He replied with his original script (dull!) so Cammy wrote back with her original answer.

We'll break him somehow!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Yeah, it took me a few emails to get him off script.

The dumb shit can't configure his email correctly either. I think he's got it set to forward to a dead addy. Every time I reply to him, I get a bounce from [email protected]

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They are very concerned that I am being scammed...

Fake lad to Arab Bank wrote:
Subject: MTCN - BRO FIT U GO COLLECT AM???

THE CLIENT SEND THE MTCN IS BEEN $2500 USD IMMEDIATE YOU GET MY MAIL GO PUT UR MOUTH FOR UR MOTHR DIRTY TOTO BIG FOOL.

KEEP OF MY JOB BASTARD I SEE EVRY OF UR MOVE ,OK .I GO SWEAR U FOR OKIJA SHRINE AFTR THEN I GO PUT MY 9 INCH WELL WELL FOR UR JR SISTR ASS OOOOOOOOO

Arab Bank wrote:
Mr. Boyd,
Forwarded message is crystal clear that your socalled Barclays bank officer is threatening our bank with his native Nigeria language. This is to show you're being ripped off your hard earning money and to blindly believed that this is actual real.

IMF wrote:
Attn: Boyd,
Below message from Joseph Emeka explains it all. You've lost money and will loose more if you don't stop.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Christine Lagarde

FBI Director wrote:
This message is arguably confirmed that our investigation is in progress. A purportedly banker to use such words defines his inexperience with his fraudulent credential and ignorance to the act on his cyber crime scheme. United States Government is highly disappointed at you to send Western Union on the cause of these cyber crime activists.

I guess the US AG & the IRS just don't care about me. I'll have to bring that up in our next exchange. Laughing

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rose, the account manager, sounds a bit vexed:

Quote:
If $1.75 Million USD is what you wish to be paid instead of $15 Million USD very well then, kindly provide us with your contact details as required below and let us start your payment processing of your $1.75 USD?
Rose

Cammy's response was to forward that to Sanchez and add some comments.

Quote:
Is it normal for your staff to get so shirty just because I tell them the facts? Like I told you before, there's been a big mistake, because the AFL contract is for $1.75 million, not $15 million, and no-one said anything about your bank being involved. I hope that's completely clear to you now, because I don't want to have to tell you again!

She then wrote to Rose.

Quote:
You need to lose that attitude before you lose that job, missy, so be cool, right?

Sand Timer x 7
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, what's a measly $13.25 million (15 - 1.75) between friends? She should learn to lighten up.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy received a passport and some forms from "missy", and a directive from the Sanchez to send the forms to "missy".

Quote:
Please kindly complete any of those forms sent to you by our branch manager [missy] and send it to: [email protected] and we shall complete your payment processing of your expected funds valued at $1,750,000.00.

Quote:
To authenticate the legitimacy of this transaction, attached is my Australia International Passport, also our wire transfer and online banking forms.
Kindly choose any of the following payment options of your choice to your $1,750,000.00:
1. If you want your funds to be credited therein in our online banking, which gives you access to control your funds online and to being able to transfer funds online to any bank account of your choice, processing and online activation fee is $4000 USD, which will be credited along with your principal funds once activated, and a login ID and password will be created for you, to enable you access your funds online. See attached form for more details.
2. If you want to receive your funds through bank to bank wire transfer without any hold on your transfer or interference by any government authorities on the cause of your transfer, then International Clearance Certificate fee of $4500 USD is required and we will obtain a monthly validity of an International Clearance Certificate for you from the IMF office, and it will guarantee a smooth and swift transfer of your funds without any hold. See attached form for more details.

Cammy cut loose on both.

Quote:
Did you tell Rose Afanyo to send me her passport? Because that is fucking illegal! I can't imagine the AFL giving you the money to give to me if that's the way you do business.

Quote:
I cannot believe that you sent me your passport! ... That's been illegal since S11. Whose dumbass idea was that?
Also - why would I need an international transfer permit?

I expect to be dropped once Cammy reveals that she's an Australian living in Sydney.

Sand Timer x 7
Mulvaney101
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad has given me a bank account from Homestead, Florida; just above the Everglades National Park, and on the road to Key West; how nice! I think I will be questioning him as to why he hasn't given me a bank account from the UAE or Australia...

'please stop email me again before i will take action with you ban-dim
anticlimactic monotonically fuck you idiot' FBI Director
dabop
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Funnily enough, I will be in Sydney next Friday, do you think the lads will mind if I just pop in to their address they gave and pick up the cards for you in person???

Twisted Evil
Mulvaney101
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice lad has given me two more piggies, in Adelaide and Wisconsin, so at least one is from Australia; he must be legit! I will go and pay my £4000 immediately...

Mulvaney101
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no, I've annoyed these fine bankers:

Quote:

> May thunder strike your entire household. I know you're not existing, just  a jack-off that waste time on internet. 

They are right, I guess...😏

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic