SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The King of Ghana is back

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Morning Mr William,

Read my message very well. I said I just placed an ad on one of the radio FM station and I think the King's messenger might have picked my contact from there. I have not met the King, his Elders or his messengers in person before. The reason why I said this because that is the only means where the local buyer's gets my contact from . I'd never paid a dime to anyone for people's contact before.

Quote:
Hello Diana

I am sorry if I keep asking questions yo already answered. It's just that my mind is in two places right now. I am very cautious, as things did not end well between me and the king. Like I told you previously, the king cost me a whole lot of money and I don't understand why he would pass my name off to you. I said some very nasty, but well deserved, things to him.

Also, my sister is in the hospital so that is taking up a whole lot of my time and thoughts. It's very scary. The doctors don't know what is wrong with her but she is a lot of pain and getting terrible headaches. I don't know if you are a praying person but if you are could you please pray for her? Her name is xxxx and me and her pals she works with are very concerned about her.

Did you hear back from your source concerning the Beryllium? That is an excellent price, and if correct I would like to increase my order from 25 lbs to 50 lbs if at all possible.

Quote:
Good morning Mr Williams,

Am touched about your sister's health condition and I promise to pray for her all the time for a speedy recovery.

Talking about the King, can you tell me about what happened between the both of you? Cause for I don't know anything about him, just got a message from the Palace that you want to buy gold. I'm just a commission agent mostly in gold, and many people contact me for business , from Europe, America and Asia even in Africa here. Lots of people who has met me would never give a bad record of me. Now you're going to do business with me and I assure you that you're in safe hands. One thing I hate in business is cheat or cause someone to lose his or her money.

Because the person might die as a result of losing the money and that's why am always careful and remain honest to anyone who comes my way for businesses or anything. Am not just a Christian but am a child of God and I want to make Heaven.
The Bible that I read all the time warned against lies and cheat. I will give just few verses .

Proverbs 15:27
He who profits illicitly troubles his own house, But he who hates bribes will live.

Leviticus 19:11
You shall not steal, nor deal falsely, nor lie to one another.

Anyone who disobey God's commandment rebels against God and that is sin.

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I have waited to receive an email from the Beryllium miner. But they didn't email me, then I decided to call them on phone. He said that precious mineral market does not have a fixed price, it appreciate and depreciate all the time, but he promise to give you a discount of 25% from international price of Beryllium. Please let me know if you accept his price condition.

Quote:
Hello Diana

Thank you for your kind thoughts concerning my sister. Right now she is really down and depressed. The doctors have managed to relieve the paid somewhat, but due to the fact that they do not know what they are dealing with they are not allowing her any visitors outside of immediate family, and we have to put on gloves and a hazmat suit. She is really upset that her friends r where she works have not visited her. She just sits there and cries. It makes me very sad.

In terms of the King, just let me say that I lost a great deal of money because of that fraud on the throne. He agreed to sell me the gold and beryllium I needed at a good price, but he kept demanding money up front and refusing to answer my questions. He would get angry when I would not send money, as for a transaction that size I needed to meet in person and see what I was buying. So he agreed to have his representative meet with me at the Simba Safari Camp in Uganda. I made all the arrangements, booked the rooms, set up the safari tours and even arranged for the young male prostitutes he told me I would have to have for his representative. I did not like this last part but he told me that the presenting of prostitutes to the representative of the king was a time honored tradition and I did not want to break tradition. The king specifically asked for boys below the age of 10, which disgusted me. I never knew your culture was like that. So I got everything he wanted and waited and waited. No king. No representative. I waited for two weeks before I went home. When I got home he told me that he did not send his representative because I did not send $5,000 for travel expenses. I bid him good day. The wasted trip cost me over $10,000. So you can see why I did not trust the king when he gave me your name. But after talking with you and getting to know you I trust you now.

As for the beryllium, I am afraid I can't go forward with the deal without a set price. You originally said $120 a pound, right?

Quote:
Dear Mr. William,
I told our pastor to pray for your sister for total recovery and he did, therefore I hope that she will recover sooner than expected, and I will like you to keep her company as much as time will allow, even if you have to go the extra mile (that is why you are family) to ensure that she will be happy because a merry heart does good like medicine.

I am happy and somewhat flattered that you have expressed trust on me and I can assure you that you will have nothing to regret for coming in contact with me and knowing me.

I would like to give you my candid opinion on the issues that you raised about the king but I would like that you keep my opinion strictly to yourself because if you tell that purported King it is possible that they may find ways and means to harm me.

It is with the greatest feeling of disgust and total abhor that I reject and condemn such despicable, abominable and contemptible request purporting to have come from the King. Firstly, I have to make it very clear that our tradition / culture does not approve or consent to such devilish and heartless request of violating young children regardless of the sex or encourage the patronage of prostitution at any level. At this stage, it is now clearer to me that the unscrupulous man that you were dealing with was not the King and could not have been, given the fact that the King is the embodiment and protector of our decent tradition which recognizes basic human right enshrined in the United Nations Conventions.
The king that I know does not need your money and does not even have the time to sale gold or negotiate for gold because he has better things to do with his time, and he has companies that does his businesses for him whiles he concentrate in governance of the Kingdom, so it baffled me to hear that you talked about the king the way you did. He is well educated, in fact he got his education in Europe and he worth multiples of millions of United States Dollars, He is the only King in the whole African continent that sits on a 100% golden throne, and he is known as the king of gold which is the reason why he is adorned with pure gold in excess, and even when he attends a public gathering he is made to sit on gold and makes gold his footstool and that is tradition, Ghana was once called "Gold Coast". I am dead sure that someone used his name to defraud you of your hard earned money and caused you all the waste that you incurred. I am attaching a photo of the King with the Queen of England, the king with Prince Charles, the King with the Dutch Queen Beatrix and with the Federal President of Germany Prof. Dr. Horst Köhler. The king is not a low level man and has no time to defraud anyone and he is not a fraud.

Coming back to the gold that you want to buy from us, there are few things that you need to know to assure you that you are dealing with the right people.
1. We do not ask for money upfront because it is wrong to do so.

2. We do not smelt gold in the absence of the buyer or his representatives.

3. We only ask for payment of the gold that you are buying after you have received a satisfactory assay report from a government approved laboratory in Accra (the capital city).

If you have your export license you can ship your gold but if you do not have we will use our license to ship for you. The miner of the Beryllium will be back to his office latter today and has promised to send to me in writing all the detail (especially the price).

Thanks
Diana

Quote:
Hello Diana

Thank you for your kind thoughts concerning my sister. While her condition has improved I am afraid that she is still very depressed. She is not allowed out of her room, and the doctors will not even allow her to receive cards from her friends, as they say it could contain germs. She keeps asking why her friends have not sent her anything and I don't know what to tell her. This is a rough time in my life.

Diana, did you change your look? I like it. It suits you well. It gives you that part imp I'm full of mischief/par amish look.

Please keep me updated about the gold purchase but understand that I am trying to figure out what I can do to cheer up my sister as well.

Your friend

Quote:
Good day Mr William,

Thanks for the compliments. So sad about your sister's condition but I believe and assure you that she will be fine.

I haven't received any news form the Beryllium seller. What do you think we should do , forget about it and continue with the gold purchase ? Cause you will definitely meet with the Beryllium seller when you're here.

Thanks
Diana

a bunch of other boring crap...

She says that she has a video for my sister but can't figure out how to send it to me. So she sends me the pics she took of her holding flowers, but she was not holding any signs.

Quote:
Hello Mr Williams, okay I will send the pictures to you but I was not able to write anything on it . I tried but I couldn't

Quote:
Why could you not write anything? It is not that hard.

Quote:
If I can write something on it, I would have done it before sending the pictures to you.. God knows am ready to do it for you cause I want to see you and your family happy, please if you can download the picture and write it over there, please do it. Am still trying to upload the picture here but it still saying upload failed.
Thanks,

Quote:
Are you kidding me? That's the best you can do to help? Some random photos you pick off the internet? Look, if you don' want to help me just say so. My sister is so mad at me she has told the nurses not to let me in to see her. I thought you cared about me and my sister but I guess I was wrong. That person doesn't even look like you. If you don't want to help me just say so but stop playing games with me ok?

Quote:
I hate to be accused by anyone, after all the efforts I have made to get the video and the pictures. All I get from you in return is accuse, I have done the video record since two days ago. Yesterday you asked me for a photo with flower I did it with all my heart. Instead of you to say thank you. You turn around to accuse me of kidding you, I'm so disappointed in you after all the care I show you and you sister you did not appreciate it. How can I take some pictures from internet? Am I a robot or am I not a human?

Why don't you get a skype or whatsaap, so I can send the video to you? If you don't have you can get a friend's whatsaap and Skype, so I can connect and send the video. If you don't want to do that it means that you just want to accuse me and be ungrateful after all my efforts to help you. I never expect you could say all these to me. Am so so disappointed

followed a few minutes later wth

Quote:
Hello Mr William, please I have added you on hangouts please accept my request so you can see me there, I feel so disappointed when you told that I took those pictures from internet. Its too painful. Its means that am not honest to you. Am very very sad now. Accept my request on hangout. Am waiting

Quote:
You lied to me. Just admit it. You lied to me. We Ps do not take well to being lied to. I don't think you understand just how angry my sister is with me right now. You promised me as a friend that you would do those things to me and we Ps believe in keeping promises.

The thing I don't understand is WHY? Why would you do something like this to me? You know how bad my sister is and how upset I am over the whole thing but you still go ahead and play a practical joke on me. WHY? Are you and your friends having a good laugh over all of this?

You broke my heart. I hope you know that.

Quote:
Don't tell me that again, you're rather lying and not me. I think you're playing games with me. You're not serious in life and you don't even trust yourself. You just pissed me off. How did I lied to you? You asked me to do w video and I did it for you and its was very difficult for me to upload it, you came upon with photobucket I signed in but it couldn't upload a video or the picture, I took pictures and send to you accused me that I got that from internet, now I have added you on hangouts and messaged you to accept my request on hangout so I can upload the video for you. You refused. I have tried my best to be of help to your sister's condition but turned around to accuse me and call me names. It simply means that you're so grateful. You don't know how to say thank you, God knows that I have been so worried here about your sister's condition but all I got from you in return was accusation and insult. William now I will swear tho prove my innocent. If what you just said about me is true, let me not see the next day, but if you had just lied against me for what I never did. Let god expand my days on earth and it shall be well with me

I have seen you on hangouts, and I added you so I can upload the video there, but you refuse to accept my request. It simply means that you're not serious at all

A couple minutes later I get this one

Quote:
Don't accuse me of lying to you again because I never lied to you. Cause I'd never lied to you. I have added you on hangout but you refuse to accept it. Simply because you're rather the liar here

And...

Quote:
Mr William, I have sent you the video on hangout, please check and get back to me, and stop accusing me of lying to you. I'd never lied to anyone

and....

Quote:
Am waiting for your reply

and....

Quote:
You see? You don't even care to rely my email. This is to show that you're the liar and so unserious

and finally...

Quote:
So disappointing, I have sent the video to you but you can't reply anymore. Its too bad of you

Quote:
i hav ben in a bar all day drinking and i am dunk. two months ot sonriety down the fucking toilet. you know befoer i met you my life was ok. not great but ok. my sister and i were close. i was startign to get over teh way the king fo gana trated me and life was ok.

now look at me i'm drinking again my sister hates me and refuses rto see me nad i am in love with a girl that tinks i am a big joke what the fuck happened?

Quote:
Why did you get drunk today? Knowing too well that I care so much about you? You made me got mad at you cause you accused me that I lied to you and am laughing at your sister's condition. William I don't want to see you sad. I want the best for you. I have uploaded the video on hangout, please check and get back to me.

One hour later

Quote:
Please don't go to the bar to drink any alcohol again, getting drunk will never solve this problem. All we need now is God divine touch and healing to help sister Brawen recuperate as soon as possible.

Please stop drinking alcohol, its not good for your health.

Quote:
sqaw your video. my god you are beautiful. do you ahve a oyfriend? i am dunk again i had two shots of wisky this motning to take the edge off and eas walkign to hospitel to see my sister and saw some old frends in a bar and they asked me to come in and have a few drinks with them for old time sake but i told them i should not be dinking and they said just oen dink and that turned into two dinks and that .... you get the idea. i am at the libery typing this and i th i just threw up on the keybord. they are coming to throw me out. am sorry i lov

Quote:
Hi Dear William, please stop drinking. Please make sure you show the video to Brawen, she mean so much to me. please William stop drinking alcohol. I broke up with my boyfriend since last year November. I have been lonely all these while.

I will make another video for you and send it to you on hangout, but before then I will take another picture with flower and send to you

Thanks,

You know that whole part about taking things slow. That's been thrown out for this one. I'm getting about 4-5 emails a day from her, and sending 1-2 a day. In about two weeks we have moved from her selling me gold to my being in love with her. I sure hope my characters drinking problem doesn't screw things up.

Quote:
My sister stil does not wat to see me and I am still dunk Why is she like this? The library wil not let me come back because I barfed all over their computer. I am having a fucking bad day

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A lightbulb goes on

Quote:
Are you kidding me or what? What do you really want from me. I got your contact that you want to buy gold and that's why I emailed you. And now you're giving me a tough time what is wrong with you?

Translation - My Oga is really mad at me because you haven't paid a dime yet and all we talk about is your personal shit. I'm not worried. By tomorrow morning I will have three more emails from her.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can;t believe she is complaining to William just when he needs her love the most! Laughing

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this lass is bipolar.

Quote:
Dear William did you receive my email? I want know when you will be ready to do business with us.

Followed a few hours later with

Quote:
Titled I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THIS

You're so trickish and deceitful, you disappeared because I asked you when you will ready to do business. God forbid!!! I have not met with a person like you in my life. And people like you don't deserve honest and God fearing people like me. All you deserve is that fake King that made you waste your money and time. I'm tired of everything I think I have stay away from you and concentrate on my business with the potential buyers who never waste my time but they're honest with me.

Quote:
My love, why are you being like this? I had to leave for an appointment with my lawyer and I come back to see you acting like this. Why? What did I do to deserve this treatment?

Quote:
All I want from you is to be honest and serious with me. You should make me trust you, that's all.

Now she has told me numerous times that she trusts me, but if I don't respond within a couple of hours of every email she goes psycho. So naturally I am limiting my emails to one or two a day.

eta - Every time she goes nutso on me I go silent, only to respond the next day with tales of woe about getting drunk to drown my sorrow. This always results in an email from her similar to the following

Quote:
If you really want to be with me. You have to stop drinking Alcohol.

The Beryllium seller has sent me the price, when are we going to so business?

She is a hoot.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She has anger issues.

Me to her, after some nasty emails back and forth

Quote:
WHY DO YOU TORMENT ME SO? FIRST YOU TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE ME THEN YOU TELL ME THAT YOU DON'T. I THINK YOU ARE JUST AFTER MY MONEY LIKE ALL THE OTHERS. I THINK MY SISTER MIGHT HAVE BEEN RIGHT ABOUT YOU

I get three emails in return

Quote:
Can you imagine what you just said about me? Don't accuse me anymore William. I don't care about your money. Do you hear me? How can I be after your money for crying out loud? Have I ever asked you for money before? I don't even know you. So how can I be after your money. You contacted me for business and I thought you're serious , not knowing that you're a time waster. How can I love you when when I don't even know how you look like. Do you think am a fool? You have my pictures and you can't even send yours. William am sick and tired of you and your so called sister. Leave me alone. I was so happy in life before you contacted me for business. And I replied thinking that you're real not knowing that you're full of lies. Am tired!!!!!!! You done so many shit to me and made me lost the trust i have for you. I don't trust you anymore, if you want me to trust you , you have to build it.

and

Quote:
Don't you ever accuse me again, cause i have no intension against anyone . If you say that your fake sister was right about me, then the fake King was right for Scamming you and made you lose your money cause you don't deserve honest. Am so sick and tired of you. Byeeeeeeeeee and good luck. I have something very important to do with my life. You're a time waster.

and

Quote:
Now I know that you're completely mad, because if you're not, you would never ever accuse me of being after your money, you contacted me for gold purchase and you will pay after assay and confirmation that you're buying real gold. And now you accuse me of being after your money which I had never ever thought of. You and you sister are completely insane. In case if you don't know my work. Let me educate you now about my work. WILLIAM MY WORK IS TO MAKE SURE THAT ANY GOLD BUYER WHO COMES MY WAY MUST BUY REAL GOLD AND BE SATISFIES HAVING BUSINESS WITH ME. DID YOU GET THAT?

DON'T YOU EVER ACCUSE ME AGAIN. BE CAREFUL!!!!!

I am still in love with her

Quote:
My beloved

I hate when we fight like this. You send me your pictures and drive me crazy. I have an appointment with my attorney tomorrow and I will have him take a picture of me and send to you. In this way you will see that my intentions are pure. Please let us not fight anymore.

Your William

I sure hope I can win back her love. Crying or Very sad

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the following this morning. This lass is troubled

http://www.commentsdb.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Yummy-Healthy-Good-Morning.jpg

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Oh, no, Jayhawk, she is in love. Rofl
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To say this lass is bat-shit crazy is an understatement. If I don't respond withing one hour to every one of her emails I get emails like the following:

Quote:
Hi, are you sure you're real? Since morning you refused to email me simply because I asked you to send me your picture. Only scam hide their identity. I regret to do that video for you and send my pictures to you. I'm a very big fool cause its very obvious that you're fooling me.

And, one hour later, this one

Quote:
But you can't fool me again, now that I have know whom you really are.

I was at my lawyers today, trying to deal with that messy drunk driving charge. My lawyer took a picture of me and will send it to her Monday when his offices open back up. I'm afraid I might have to do some jail time for my transgressions.

Quote:
Honey, why do you say these things to me? I told you that I was going to meet with my lawyer today and I had him take a picture of me to send to you. Has he not done that yet? My lawyer says that I might have to do some jail time for my drunk driving charge. I hope not. I know you told me not to drink alcohol, but that news, combined with the terrible things you said to me, makes me want to get drunk. I can't believe my lawyer did not send my picture to you. I am very angry and upset. Please my love, don't say these nasty things to me. I wish I had all day to stay at my computer and talk with you but I don't. But I am hoping soon that I will be able to hold you in my arms and show you my love. Until that time comes, all I have is hope and your beautiful pictures to keep me company.

Your William

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I swear, this lass is at her computer 24/7.

Quote:
You said you got drunk because your sister die not want to see you. And now you put the blame on me that I said terrible things tho you, if you really want to be with me , you just have to stop lying to yourself not me, cos I can't believe it. Nobody goes to jail for drunk driving charge, that's another lie. Tell me when you will be Ghana. That's all I want to know now

Actually, they do. And when it's your third they kinda tend to put you away for a long time. Hopefully my lawyer will clear that up on Monday.

Followed immediately by

Quote:
Secondly, if you really want to keep my company with you going, I need your phone number. I want to hear your voice. If you say you won't give me your phone number cause you don't use phone, then I will know that you're well trained liar. And that will be the reason hwy I will stop you from emailing me. Cause am not a fool.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Send me your pictures, you refused, now your phone number, you refused. Now I know that you're a very big liar, a scam and a fake. Do yourself a favour and stop emailing me, Cause I will never ever believe your fake stories anymore . Stay away from me.

BYE

Like I said, she is online 24/7

Quote:
WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS TO ME? I TOLD YOU WHEN WE FIRST MET THAT I DO NOT USE THE TELEPHONE AS THE ULTRAWAVES CAUSE CANCER AND THAT I DO ALL MY BUSINESS ONLINE THROUGH THE COMPUTER. IS YOUR AUNT FLO VISITING? IS THAT WHY YOU ARE BEING SUCH A BITCH?

I knew that would get a quick response

Quote:
I know very well that you're the same Juanita who was insulting me calling me a bitch, and the same Joseph Walsh who also called me a bitch. Well I don't blame you its all my fault for having time for you with all my heart and I swear I will never ever give you my time again. Let me make it very clear to you William. Your mother and your entire family is the bitch, and you are a bastard son of a bitch. If you dare call me a bitch again, I will travel to my village and visit the wicked oracle and the gods in my village for your sake, I only give you one week. You die miserably. IDIOT!!!!!!

Quote:
I did not say you were a bitch, I said you were acting like a bitch. I sent you a chatzy invite. Let's talk this out

Our chat
Quote:
William P: hi honey it's me
Diana: yes
William P: why are you so mean to me?
Diana: Yes?
Diana: continue calling me a bitch i will give it to you as you want it
William P: i have been nothing but honest with you and you treat me like shit
Diana: I'd never treat like shit
William P: i did not call you a bitch. i said you were acting like a bitch. there is a difference
Diana: And i nver treat anyone like shit
William P: you always treat me like shit but i love you anyways.
Diana: i don't deserve to be called that disturting name BITCH
William P: i did not call you a bitch. i said you were ACTING like a bitch. there is a difference
Diana: you shouldn't have said that that to me
Diana: Its so disgusting
William P: well you should not have said those nasty things to me let's kiss and make up
Diana: well you shouldn't hqave talked to me in that manner
William P: i am sorry for saying those things to you my love. are you sorry for what you said about me?
William P: thank you my love. i cannot believe my lawyer did not send you my picture.
William P: honey, i might have to go to jail
Diana: well he is not suppose to send it
Diana: you can't go to jail
William P: he was supposed to send it.
Diana: come to Africa
William P: to live with you?
Diana: Yes
William P: will you marry me my love?
Diana: until i see you
Diana: you don't deserve to go to jail
William P: but of course. you have made me so very very happy my love
Diana: you were only drunk
Diana: you're not an armed robber
William P: but the law says i was drunk and driving a car and the law does not like that
Diana: so you can't go to jail
Diana: explain to them
William P: this is the third time i have been arrested for drinking and driving. it is not good
Diana: i warned you but you wouldn't listen
Diana: you won't go to jail
William P: yes you tried my love you did
William P: i wish i could believe you about not going to jail
Diana: i said you won't go to jail
William P: i will do that my love
Diana: very good
Diana: when?
William P: dont you need a passport or something like that?
Diana: for you?
Diana: or for me?
William P: yes for me
Diana: you need a passport
Diana: and visa
William P: what about mastercard? can i use that instead of visa?
Diana: just come here so you can stay out of sight until the whole thing is gone
William P: i dont have a passport. i don't even have a drivers license as they took that away from me
Diana: i will find out and get back to you
Diana: how old are you William?
William P: thank you my love. you will let me know where to get a quick passport right?
Diana: who took it from you?
William P: does that matter?
William P: does age really matter when two people are in love?
Diana: no
Diana: just tell me
William P: i am 45 years old
William P: but i don't look it
Diana: you need care and love
William P: yes i do
Diana: which year were you born?
Diana: which year were you born?
William P: care and love care and love
William P: 1970 that is why i am 45 years old
Diana: but you still young
William P: my birthday is december 7
William P: you are only as old as you feel right?
Diana: so why do you so much?
Diana: am 31
William P: why do i what so much?
William P: you look much younger/
Diana: i will be 32 by next month
Diana: no i mean, why do you drink so much?
William P: i guess because i am lonely
Diana: you really have to stop
William P: i am sure your love will help me to stop
William P: yes just tell me how to get that passport thing
Diana: can you appy for another passport in your Country?
William P: how do i do that?
Diana: its not possible
William P: what is not possible?
Diana: i think to get another passport
William P: should i ask my lawyer?
Diana: which state you live in usa?
William P: nevada
William P: where do you live in africa?
Diana: oh okay
Diana: i told you Ghana
William P: do you bless the rains there?

William P: a little joke
William P: are you still there?
Diana: yes am here
William P: why did you leave me like that?
Diana: how do you mean bless the rain
Diana: ?????
William P: it is a joke about a song never mind
William P: so the plan is for me to check with my lawyer on monday about getting a passport and flying to ghana to meet with you right?
William P: and then we will be together forever and ever

Diana: if yuou stop drinking
William P: you have made me so happy my love
Diana: sure
William P: of course i will stop drinking now that i know i have your love
Diana: you deserve to be happy
William P: we both do
Diana: so what happens tyo your business in that states when you left?
William P: i do not care. i guess ir will run it in africa
Diana: wht business do you do?
William P: i but and sell gold and other metals but it is more like a hobby than a business. i don't need to work ever since i won all those millions of dollars in the lottery
William P: i do not want you to work after we get married
William P: honey i am going to go back to bed. my head hurts really bad
William P: good bye i love you
Diana: though am single now
Diana: but i want a hinest person in my life
William P: but soon you will be mrs. P and we will lots of chidren
Diana: when you're here we can relocate to Europe after some time
William P: wow you sure are smart about these things where in europe?
Diana: William please be honest with me, do you do drugs?
Diana: that is if you don't like to live in Africa
William P: a little marijuana. some cocaine. some meth and a bit of heroin. just to be social though

William P: why will i not like it in africa?
Diana: can you stop taking those things?
William P: with your love i can do anything
Diana: i don't like those things
Diana: it can make you run mad
William P: i just use them to take the edge off. it really is not a problem
Diana: please stop
William P: i am mad for you and it has nothing to do with the drugs
William P: for you my love i will stop
Diana: just sop using the drugs
William P: whatever you want my love
Diana: okay
William P: how many children do you think we should have. i want many of them
Diana: well i don't know for now
William P: think about it okay
Diana: having lots of children is a problem when there is no money
Diana: cause am not rich
William P: yes but we will have lots of money. remember i am very rich
Diana: you are ?
William P: yes i told you. i won over 100 million dollars in the lottery. do you know what a lottery is>
Diana: no
Diana: so what have you used that money for?
William P: so far not too much. i tried to buy gold from that fucking king and that still pisses me off. i drove to vegas and gambled some won 25000 at the blackjack table
William P: look up what a lottery is online and you will better understand

William P: i am going back to bed my love.
William P: i love you
Diana: you be careful and don't waste the money
William P: do you love me too?
Diana: there are lots of good business you can do that will give you more money and keep you rich
Diana: i do

William P: you have made me so very happy

So to recap, she wants me to fly down to Africa to be with her and avoid my legal problems. Plus, it has finally dawned on her how rich I am. I will have some angry words with my lawyer on Monday I can promise you that. Maybe he can help me with the passport. Oh, and she loves me now! You know, back in the days when I was single I never had this kind of luck with women.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hadn't heard from her in a good four hours and was starting to get concerned. Not to worry. Same old bullshit. I am obviously on her mind though

Quote:
William when would you be honest to your self?, I have made some research about what you told me, Police or FBI in America does not take anyone's passport if you're arrested for DUI (Driving Under Influence) so why did you lied to me that the Police has taken your passport and your driving license from you. DUI is a finable offence, if the person can not pay the fin then he or she can go to Jail, that is if you been arrested for the same offence for three times. I don't think you're the real person you claim to be. Because you can't fool me. I have not seen you in pictures and you told me you don't use phone. Its all lies . I'm giving you a very short period of time. If you don't change from all these lies. I will deal with you in my own way. I swear with your name in my village oracle and they will deal with you severely and you can't escape it until you finally die. I'm giving you a short period of time to confess all your lies, else you face the consequences.

And, two minutes later

Quote:
The lies you told me is too much for me, and I can't bear it anymore . I survive from my business, you don't want to do business with me but you're busy lying and deceiving yourself not me. The fact is that am internet for business , I don't have time for a time waster like you. I have not seen you in pictures or video or even voice call. It means that you're a criminal and that's why you're hiding your identity. Let me make it very clear to you. If you know that you're not ready to do business with me. Stay away from me and do not email me again. I survive from my business that is my commission. If I don't bring a gold buyer to the company. I won't get my commission or payment and I will be suffering. So if you don't want to do business with me . Kindly stay away from me and stop wasting my time. Nobody will have time to love when he or she is suffering. I'm really suffering I pay my own bills and take care of my mother, she's old .

Ah, the old sick mother angle. My lawyer will ahve to set her straight on Monday. I am too busy out celebrating my engagement.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got back from celebrating with the boys and saw her message. She can only play with a man for so long

Quote:
Baby I just got back from celebrating with the boys and i saw your emails. Honey, I am so tired of having to defend myself to you. It's like you don't believe a word I say. Look baby, I am not a lawyer and I don't know any law stuff. That is what I pay Mr. Pearce for. I was so excited that I had to go show my boys your photo and tell them about our engagement. I know you told me not to do any drugs or drink any alcohol but I just had a few shots of whiskey and a few lines of cocaine with them. I didn't want to be rude. But after seeing your email I am not sure we can make it It's like you enjoy ripping my heart out and crushing it with your bare hands. I love you but if this is the way you are going to treat me I don't think I can be with you. I hope you find happiness with someone but I do not think that person is me. Good bye my love

Forever yours
William

Two minutes after I sent the message

Quote:
Bye

Followed by

Quote:
I can't be with a liar, so bye

I'm not worried. I'm sure by the end of the day we will be back in love and all will be well.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jayhawk - you sure are a wonderful boyfriend. What woman wouldn't want you? But, I guess you have to watch out - seems you are about to be 'oracled' by this ungrateful lad(ette). Laughing Razz
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We had a fight over the weekend

Quote:
Bye

Quote:
I can't be with a liar, so bye

Quote:
Make sure you delete all the pictures I and the video I sent to you. You are a time waster

Quote:
I am so tired of you playing with me. You send me pictures that you claim are you but look nothing like you, and feed me a bullshit story about how you could not hold a sign. It is obvious to me now that those pictures were not of you and my sister was right and you were just after my money. I think you were just trying to get me to go to Africa so you could kill me and take all my money. Good riddance to bad rubbage.

Quote:
Well I don't blame you, I blame my self for having time for you and I regret doing it. William if those pictures and the video I sent to you are not mine and if I had plan to invite you in Africa and kill you and take all your money, let the wicked gods and the oracles in my village strike me down. But if those pictures and the video is real me, and if I had never plan to kill you and take your money, but I have planned to make sure that you come here and escape from going to jail , and then i will make sure that you buy real gold, then sell and make your profit, let the wicked oracles and the gods in my village strike you down. I have proof my innocent . Watch and see

Quote:
I do not believe a word you say. You have done nothing but lie to me and play with my heart.

Quote:
You're the liar here not me. Let God in heaven Judge me, if I had lied to you, but if I never lied to you, and you accused me of lying to you. You will never ever find. Honest person in your life again. Bye and don't email me anymore. BYE

This morning I sent the following

Quote:
Hi baby. What the fuck happened last night? I drank and did some cocaine with my friends to celebrate our engagement and I wake up to see this? I know you asked me not to, but I could not be rude could I? I don't know who that person was but that is not who I am. You are right. No more alcohol or drugs for me no matter what. I still love you honeybun and I hope you can forgive me.

Quote:
You insulted and accused me of wanting only your money as well as killing you. I'm tired of you

Quote:
If you ever tell me that it wasn't you that emailed me last night, then I will tell you that you have no single truth in your mouth and you don't deserve trust. You're a big liar

Quote:
Honey, I told you, that was not the true me. That was the cocaine and alcohol talking.
Please baby let's chat online

So we chatted

William P started the chat
William P sent out invitation(s)
Diana joined the chat
Diana: yes?
William P: Hi honey how are you today?
Diana: am not happy
Diana: am not happy
William P: I am not happy either. I fucked up really bad last night, didn't I?
Diana: well you chose to do that
Diana: sort yourself then
William P: I am so sorry. I think I need to find different friends.
Diana: the fault is not from your friends but you
William P: They are the ones that said I should drink and do cocaine with them to celebrate our engagement. I was not strong enough to say no
William P: I will not be friends with them anymore. That is how much I love you
Diana: i need money here you're there wasting money on cocaine
William P: Yes I fucked up. Why do you need money? Is it for your sick mother? How is she doing?
Diana: my mom has been diagnosed of kidney dicease and has to go for surgery
William P: I am so sad to hear that honey. How can I help?
Diana: i have been looking for how to get the money so the doctor can proceed on the surgery
William P: How much money will it cost?
Diana: The doctpore said it about $36,000 USD
William P: Hello?
Diana: The doctpore said it about $36,000 USD
Diana: the doctor
William P: That is not that much money. I can take care of that for you
William P: Let me know the contact information for the doctor and I will have my banker send the money
William P: I love you
William P: you still there?
Diana: i have been able to raise $12,000 USD
William P: I can take care of it all. That is not a lot of money for me.
William P: You keep the 12000
Diana: but the doctor insist that i make the whole payment before he proceed on the suery
William P: Like I said, I love you and am happy to do that for you. What is the name of your doctor and how does my banker get hold of him?
Diana: william if you do this for me, it mwans you have wiped away my tears
William P: Oh thank you my love that means so much to me. So you still love me?
Diana: His name is Doctor Austin
Diana: i will get the bac
William P: How does my banker get hold of him to send him the money?
Diana: i will get the his information and get back to you
William P: I will wait for it. I am going to see my lawyer tomorrow and find out why he did not send you my picture. I will talk to my banker Mr. H and get the money together
Diana: my mom's illness has really riun me down financially
William P: Your problems are over now.
Diana: i have spent all my savings from my commission from gold business
William P: baby, have you ever thought about doing some modeling to raise money? You are so beautiful that I am sure you could get lots of work
Diana: due to my mom's illness
Diana: due to my mom's illness
Diana: am so confused now
Diana: i mighht think about that when she's back to life
William P: why are you confused? Your Willie is here to take care of you
William P: You can make lots of money modeling. And I can tell people that my fiance is a beautiful model
Diana joined the chat
William P: So do you still love me?
Diana: that's not a problem
William P: I can take your pictures to some modeling agencies here in town and see what can do
Diana: if you can do this for me, you deduct the money from my commission when you buy gold from us
William P: honey when we are married you will not need to sell gold anyore
William P: anymore that is
Diana: and why do you want me to do modeling either?
William P: it is up to you. i think a man should let his wife lie the life she wants
Diana: william are you sure you can, do this for me?
William P: i am sure. I will talk to Mr. H Monday okay?
Diana: please i beg you in the name of God, don't promise and fail me
William P: I promise I will not fail you. Do you love me?
Diana: though you have hurt me several times but i still care for you
Diana: though you have hurt me several times but i still care for you
William P: that is not the same. do you love me?
Diana: that's why i replied your email
William P: tell me that you love me
William P: i have told you that i love you
Diana: yes i do, i love you william but tge only problem i have with you is that you're not honest to me
William P: i am honest and will prove it to you please tell me again
Diana: I LOVE YOU WILLIAM P
William P: I LOVE YOU TOO DIANA
Diana: thanks
William P: i need to go. will talk to you later baby. you be good for me okay?

It is about to get more interesting.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Enter the lawyer. (names were abbreviated to protect the baiters)

Quote:
Dear Ms. Wills,

Please accept our apologies for our failure to send this email on Friday last. We had to choose between spending our time sending personal emails or working on our clients' cases. We chose the latter, as I'm certain you can understand.

Having just spoken to one of our clients, one Mr. William P., we have been asked to explain his situation in a bit more detail, given his concern that you may not fully appreciate the gravity of his legal woes. Mr. P., as I am sure you are aware, is facing his third DUI case before the court/ We have, in the State of Nevada a "three strikes and you're out" law, which, in essence, requires mandatory jail time for anyone facing DUI charges for a third conviction.

If my client were, say, Hillary Clinton, this would not be a problem. But, alas, he is not a high-ranking politician and, therefore, has my office working overtime to find a way to prove his innocence. Even dictating this brief email and having my secretary type it and send it is using up precious time and resources that can be better used, in my opinion, to work on Mr. P.'s defense. He is the paying client, however, and so we must, at times, bend ourselves to his will. Hence, this email and attached picture of our client.

In closing, let me state that I understand that you and William are engaged to be married and, thus congratulation is in order. I also understand that your mother is ill and requires surgery, in which case you have my condolences.

Best regards,
B. F. P., Esq.

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief

Last edited by Thursten3rd on Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Note - leeking done, as google is this lass's friend.

Quote:
Good morning William,

I called Dr Austin yesterday to inform him to send his information to me, cause I told him about you that you have promised to help me for the payment of my mother's surgery. He told me that he will send his information and I waited until he called this morning and gave me this information.

Here is his details
Name: Dr. A K
G00DWILLS HOSPITAL
Email: [email protected]

This is a very hard time for me but I believe that my mother will come back to live. as soon as the surgery is done.

Thanks for your concern about my mother's illness.

Diana W.

My first site kill. Woo hoo!

Quote:
Good morning my love. I am heading out this morning to see my lawyer and my banker. I am so excited I could hardly sleep last night.

What is your address?

Yours forever

Quote:
Good morning to you my love. I already sent the Doctor's details to you . Email him and hear from him.

Which of my Address do you want, my house address or my the address to send the money to?

Quote:
Both please my love

Quote:
Hi William, I have to called a friend to send his bank account information to me, because I bank with a Rural bank and it can accommodate that amount. Apparently banks in Ghana cannot handle an amount as large as $32,000 I will send it to you as soon as I get the information from him. Please be patient.

Have you emailed the Doctor?

My house address
xxxxxx
Accra Ghana.

She appararently received the email from Thursten, as Mrs. Hitler shows back up, just I as thought..

Quote:
William, I know very well that you still use another email to send me email as your lawyer, this is all games. My mother is lying almost dead in the hospital am not interested in your head games, you went and send me email claim to be a lawyer with an attached photo of a googled photo. I don't have time for your stories now. My Mother might die if I can not afford to pay for her surgery. I need a financial help now. I know very well that you might come up with another story simply because I asked you for a financial help. If you're ready to help me, just let me know and don't waste my time. Its Urgent

Quote:
Honeybunny, I don't understand why you are upset with me now. I contacted the doctor and he has not got back with me. How can I send you the money if I don't know where to send it. Honey, I swear on my life that I did not use another email to send you as my lawyer. this one is actually true! May God strike me down if I am lying. Baby, I am worried about your temper. When we get married I want us to visit a doctor and get you on some drugs so stop doing this. I read something about this disease called turrets that makes people say mean and nasty things and maybe that is what you have. What did my lawyer say to you? Did he get fresh with you?

Honeybunny, I don't want you treating our kids this way. That scares me. Please tell me that you will see a doctor about this. Do it for me okay?

You love William

I'm thinking that we need some online therapy. I can set up an online chat if someone would like to join in as a relationship counselor. This lass never sleeps. Shoot me a pm if you are interested. It would go a long ways to selling this sucker. We already have one fake site, and a bank account on the way (That is, if I can convince Mrs. Hitler to leave).

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's either Tinkerbell or Mrs. Hitler. Tinkerbell is back

Quote:
Babe, am so afraid that she might die if she did not get a proper medical care and that's is the surgery. Please don't bother about my temper now. That's not part of me. My mum's illness has made me exhausted all my savings , and its so painful. She need to live .

I will ask Dr Austin if he had received your email.

I'm praying for you. You will never go to Jail. Your case is finable and not Mandatory. And once it is settled, don't you ever drive again while drunk.

Thanks for being there for me.
God bless you

Diana W.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For Thursten. I think she bought it

Quote:
Hi dear, thanks for your concern, am so grateful and i promise you that as we do business , i will pay you the money from my commission , even if i can not pay the whole amount at once but am sure that I can pay twice or thrice in as much as we do business continuously and its from my heart . I believe its my own way to show you that I really appreciate the concern you have for my mother and I . I didn't want to inform you about my mother's illness cause I was thinking I could afford to pay the hospital charges myself but it has gotten out of hand and unbearable and I can't handle it due to my financial status presently. understand my condition now.

The lawyer sent me your picture. If that is the real William J. P. I must confess that you're a very handsome man. No, I'm not

I can't wait to see you in Ghana.

God bless you.

She has a hard time getting off this whole gold seller schick.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice. Hopefully, the raging psycho will stay on the leash. Cool

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Raving Psychos would be a great name for a band. Somehow, I don't think we have seen the last of Mrs. Hitler though.

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You smooth talker. Laughing

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My love, my money is your money and your pain is my pain. When we are married you and your mom will want for nothing. I swear to you. I wish I was there to dry your tears but I am sure we will soon be together. Please tell me I am the only man in your life. A woman as beautiful as you must have many suitors. I don't think I could handle the thought of you with another man.

Your William

Quote:
Though its hard to be single, but its a choice. I decided to be single because of a heartless man who played around with my heart and I was hurt seriously to the extent that it almost cost my life. Since then, I vowed that i will never date, love and give my heart to any man again. Love is really wicked l must confess. William from the messages you have been sending to me. I feel a sign of love in your eyes but I will wait to confirm it when you're here with me in Ghana. I'm very much SINGLE.

Diana W

Quote:
My love, I promise you that we will be together and I will bring you and your mother happiness beyond your wildest dreams. I have not heard back from the doctor, but when I do I will go to town and talk to Mr H and have him send the money you need for the surgery.

So not only do we know what she is, but we have a price. This is one expensive hooker.

eta - I think all of us males have had at some point in our lives that one girl who you were madly in love with who only wanted to be "just friends." Well boys, it only takes 32k to change the mind of these types of women. Remember that.

Quote:
Good morning to you my dearest, you're really a friend indeed, cause you decide to share my pain in this hard time. I called Dr A this morning, he didn't pick my call. Maybe he is busy. I think he will reply you once he check his email and sees your email . William words is not enough to say thank you for your kindness and concern you're showing me now. God bless you. Though I have vowed that I will never fall in love again, but am changing that decision because of you William and I promise to be the woman you wish to be with . Just hope that the love and care you have for me is real cause I don't have the hearth to bear another disappointment.

But I am wooing her. I am afraid she is about to be disappointed though.

Thanks,
Diana W

Mr X, do you want to have Hilts email her, introduce himself, and say he is leaving for a holiday and needs that bank information before he leaves, otherwise it will be next week before he can send the money?

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this one is over. She found the pic of me online and we had a chat that quickly went south. In all fairness my wife just texted me that both of her parents were just diagnosed with terminal cancer, so my mood was not the best in the world. I said some things that were quite nasty and won't be posted here. It felt damn good.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To wrap this sucker up, at least from my end, here are the emails between me and her mom's doctor.

Quote:
Hello Dr. Ken. You do not know me but my name is William J. P and my girlfriend is Diana W. It is my understanding that her sick mother is currently in your care. My girlfriend says that you need 36000 for her operation and I am willing to pay that. How is she doing today? I want to make sure that she is well so she can attend our wedding when I arrive in Ghana.

Quote:
Good Afternoon P,
Thank you for writing. Yes her mother is here but in the ICU, and as you may well have known before now that her treatment has well passed the diuretic stage which is the simple reason why time is of the essence in every sense of it. Her condition is critical and the only visible hope is for the transplant to happen ASAP, therefore the money should be paid quickly to guarantee her treatment.
Thanks,
Dr. Kenedy A

Quote:
Hello Dr. A

By all means, please do the surgery as soon as possible. I do not want the mother of my bride to be to perish. I love her like my own mother.

What body part is it you need to transplant and do you have a donor?

Quote:
Good Evening P,
I am sorry to disappoint you because things are not the way you think. The money that is needed is not for the hospital but for the donor's family and legal settlement between the donor and beneficiary's family therefore I advise that you contact the lady and sort the payment issue with her and once that is done we will get what we need and effect the kidney transplant, this hospital is not a charity organization and I advise that you keep your communication with the lady, I am too busy for this rancor.

Thanks,

Quote:
So that money is needed to buy a kidney? Is that legal?

Quote:
Good Evening P,
Kidneys don't grow on trees, and there is no universal regulation or policy or how a donor and or their families should be treated after donating their kidney or kidneys. A donor can give his or hers for free or decide to receive money for it which has to be negotiated by a legal practitioner and approved by a court consent, paying money for something that will save a life is not illegal. I told you to keep your communication with the lady, if you write to me again I will certainly ignore you. Are all doctors in Ghana this rude?

Thanks,

And after I went ballistic on the lass

Quote:
Hello Dr.Ken

This is to inform you that I will not be assisting in any way concerning the kidney transplant of the mother of Diana W. As far as I am concerned you can let the bitch die.

We got one site closed down and a bank account. I was hoping for more, but all in all, not a bad haul. I copied her on my last email, and just received the following. Mrs. Hitler is back with a vengeance.

Quote:
WILLIAM IF ACCUSING AND INSULTING YOUR MOTHER, I WILL CONSULT THE ORACLE IN MY VILLAGE TO WIPE AWAY EVERY SOUL IN YOUR FAMILY. INCLUDING YOU. STAY AWAY FROM ME. I REGRET ASKING YOU FOR HELP. GOOD BYE. BLOODY LIAR

I guess the good news is that she does not think I am a baiter, so maybe Thursen or X can have a go at her.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. P. didn't show up for his meeting with his lawyer, this morning, so the lawyer reaches out to the aggrieved ex-fiance.

Quote:
Dear Ms. W.,

It would seem that our congratulations concerning your engagement to our client, Mr. W. P. were somewhat premature. However that is not the reason we are reaching out to you, today. The fact is that we are attempting to determine the whereabouts of our client, Mr. P., as he failed to come into our office for an appointment we had set for this morning. Normally, I would not be concerned, but William has always been very punctual for any meeting we have had with him. Also, you may not be aware but William does have a tendency to overindulge in things like alcohol and other drugs when he is very happy or very upset, and we have reason to believe that recently he was very upset. Not to put to fine a point on it but any information you could give us regarding where Mr. P. may have gone or what he may be doing, today, would be most appreciated.

Additionally, we have recently decided to holding some of our wealth in gold and I seem to recall him mentioning that you were involved in some sort of sales of gold bullion. We would also appreciate if you would be so kind as to elaborate further.

Best regards,
B. F. Pierce, Esq.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic