SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Iraq soldier package - Full newbie straight bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
gazelle
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys. I'm publishing my first bait, which involved a scammer pretending to be famous soldier from Iraq needing my help to get the money out of the country.

I think this post might be mostly interesting to other newbies who want to get started and are curious what a conversation may look like from start to finish. This was actually the very first lad I contacted so I was very happily surprised to get a piggy on my first attempt already, although this was in large part due to to advice of my mentor Doraemon.

We are John Doe, the "Soldier" is Tommy Atkins and the delivery company is Courier Convenient. The original names were of real people/companies so they were changed for their protection.

Part 1: The setup

The first part of the email exchange is always just a bunch of scripts where they try to hook you in. They are the most boring so just send small quick replies until you get past the part where you share your address.

Quote:
John Doe to Tommy Atkins; 2017-01-30 22:37
Re: Quick Response

Please tell me more.

(No sense putting much effort into the first response as they'll just send you a scripted response anyway.)
Quote:
Tommy Atkins to John Doe; 2017-01-31 01:46

Hi John,

Pardon my intrusion; Let me re-introduce myself to you, My name is SFC Tommy Atkins. I am an American soldier presently on active service with Squadron in Afghanistan. I served with the Third Infantry Division in Iraq, before thousand of my lucky colleagues were pulled out years ago, leaving me among the unlucky ones first drafted to Afghanistan where i am serving presently. During my call to duty in Iraq, I found US$7 million (Seven Million US dollars) being part of funds recovered from late Saddam Hussein during a search in one of his palaces. This funds has been deposited in a secured financial institution for some time now.

Basically, since i am not among thousands of our colleagues that were withdrawn back to the states or know where my fate lies anymore, I cannot continue to keep these funds in the financial institution for as long as I remain here. Hence i have decided to look for a reliable and trustworthy person that could assist me to retrieve these funds from the financial institution for investment or safe keeping, I've been in search for someone that can handle this and when i came across your profile i feel i can trust you to handle this.

Once you retrieve the funds, we shall disburse it in three proportions: you will have 40% and I will have 55%, 5% will be set aside to offset all expenses that may be incurred in the process of retrieving the funds. For security reasons, this transaction must be kept very secret, and should not be disclosed to anyone else. As long as you follow my instructions, I can assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free.

Do get back to me with your response and i will forward more information to you.

Respectfully submitted.

Tommy Atkins.

Quote:
John Doe to Tommy Atkins; 2017-01-31 22:08

Dear mr Atkins,

Your message was well received. I really could use that money. But I'm afraid I'll get into trouble with the police. Please tell me how I can do this risk free?

Just trying to sound innocent here. He just responds with a script...
Quote:
Tommy Atkins to John Doe; 2017-02-02 01:55

Thank you for your response, please let me have an address where you want them to deliver the box to you. As soon as I get it, I will start making arrangements as to sending the box to you. I want to assure you that everything done here are strictly 100% legitimate and also you have the choice to refuse or accept this transaction if found not suitable for you, this is a turn around for both of us and I need you total support and trust to work this out. Your percentage still stands at 30%.

What do you do for a living?
Are you married with kids?

I will also want to see your passport copy or id/,driver's License so I know who I am dealing with OK .We need to build trust OK! It is only me that knows about the transaction from this end. You know that the security is very important, remember to keep secret. Send me your mobile number.

Attached to this mail is a copy of my id for your perusal

Thank you and await your response

Here attached some fake/stolen documents to the email. I did notice something strange, the percentage has suddenly become 30%? Was he testing me?
Quote:
John Doe to Tommy Atkins; 2017-02-02 03:11

Mr. Atkins

I'm interested but please tell me why my percentage is now 30% instead of 40% ok?

Quote:
Tommy Atkins to John Doe; 2017-02-02 09:17

Hi John,

There was a miss up there, i am sorry about that, your percentage still remains 40% and not 30, please get back to me with details to commence on this deal,

thank you

Tommy

Hmm strange. My mentor Doraemon commented that it probably was just a mess up on his part, and I should be more careful not to "educate" him to improve his scripts. Whoops.
Quote:
John Doe to Tommy Atkins; 2017-02-02 15:14

Dear mr Atkins,

Ok I understand, please send the package to this address:

<< My fake address >>

I will keep the money for you and only take my 40% share as agreed.

I'm worried about the delivery. Are there any secure delivery companies that we can use from Iraq? I can pay any extra delivery costs if needed.

Regards,

John Doe

Typically lads will always be asking for an address. Obviously they don't really care as they're not really going to send you any money, but it's just to test that you're gullible enough to share your real information. Here I sent a real sounding but nonexistent address. I didn't attach any sort of fake ID to make sure the lads won't be able to reuse it for real victims.

Part 2: The delivery company comes into play

Quote:
Tommy Atkins to John Doe; 2017-02-04 22:46

Dear Beloved,

The package has been airlifted early today here in Afghanistan. There was an Inside Attack at the depot this morning and all properties deposited for airlifting has been evacuated to UAE from where they will be sorted out and sent to their destinations, this is a private diplomatic company, It was an unexpected development. The agent has assured me that every item evacuated will get to their respective destinations as long as they where duly entered into their data system at the joint military depot here.It is from UAE that you will be contacted for verification of the package and delivery information granted to you. The agent informed me that you need to contact their office in Dubai for the delivery of the Package to you.

You are to contact the company at the branch office in Dubai. Keep me informed of all communication and dealings with anybody as long as it has to do with the package. Please when you have made contact with them be rest assured that there is nothing to worry about. It will be a normal verification procedure. Please,everything depends on you to have the package delivered to you safely. It is documented in your name. If for any reason there is need to re-confirm the content of the consignment, you are to inform the handling company that the consignment contains Historic Books as recorded here in Afghanistan for your research, please keep me posted ones you've made contact with them. Most importantly, you must let the company know that the package is needed urgently at your location and must be shipped to you as soon as possible. You know we cannot afford to leave the package with them for too long. I expect to hear from you soon. Please contact them with this pin to enable them open your file (Pin: 281231/US/2312017). Thanks for your commitment towards this transaction. Please let me know once you hear from them and do contact their online department with the email below.

Here is the contact details of the Courier Convenient Imports Diplomatic Agency that is going to deliver the box to you. Please do not tell them the box contains money. It is only me and you who knows the box contains money. Please contact them immediately.

<< snip contact information >>

Your brother Tommy Atkins

Almost like we're part of a novel, how exciting! It's really important that the lad believes that we think the delivery company is real. So from this point on we'll need to keep writing to them both.
Quote:
John Doe to Tommy Atkins; 2017-02-05 16:17

Dear sir,

Thank you for all the information's and I contact delivery courier right now. I will give you update ones I hearing from them.

Regards
Doe

I was thinking of different possibilities of what to send to the courier. What would happen if we would be "stupid" enough to blow our cover? I discussed this with Doraemon and he suggested that at this point we just want to play along to get to the payment stage as fast as possible and get the lad more invested and thinking we'll pay up. I sent his suggested response:
Quote:
John Doe to courierconvenientimports; 2017-02-05 16:29
Pin: 281231/US/2312017

Dear sir,

I was directed to you by Mr. Tommy Atkins about the consignemt he has for me sir i need to re-confirm the content of the consignment, i want to confirm to you that the consignment contains Historic Books from Afghanistan for my research, i need you to know that the package is needed urgently at my location and must be shipped to me as soon as possible. Sir we cannot afford to leave the package with you for too long.

Here is the Pin for the consignment: 281231/US/2312017

Sir can i use the pin for tracking the consignment with your website? What is the internets webs adress of your company?

Thank you sir i will wait for your soonest answer and if you need more information's or any thing else please give your soonest feedbake.

Regards
Doe

Here we're also asking if they have any website so we might be able to kill it (apart from the bank accounts).
Quote:
Courier Convenient to John Doe; 2017-02-05 18:38
Re: Pin: 281231/US/2312017

Good day from my humble office. As you should be aware already I am Dipl. Mohammed Ali of the Courier Convenient Imports Diplomatic Agency branch office in Afghanistan. We have in our possession one Trunk box Containing Historic Books registered Pin: 281231/US/2312017 and ready to be couriered to you. You are to please confirm your correct residential mailing address to enable us dispatch your trunk boxes immediately. Note that we do not deliver to P.O.Box address or street corners but to your residence.

It is the usual practice of our organization to conduct a proper verification of all Boxes that we are to deliver to ensure that they are valid. Be rest assured that your Trunk Box has been confirmed valid and true and delivery will be made once you have met the necessary requirements. Please find attach the New Customer Account Form and have it filled and forwarded back to us for verification. or provide the following details bellow

Both options above have charges but the delivery option has been handled by the sender unless the insurance of your package from Afghanistan. I will be needing the following information's from you as soon as possible as your package must be claimed or delivered to your location within the next Three(3) working day's from today.

Your Pin number #Pin: 281231/US/2312017.
Deposit Code: 00987600-00
Transaction Code: TEV-SA-01-CET ''A'' 08937XD7-02

Description of Consignment to be delivered:
An original certificate of weight :------------72.39kg
Bonded draft of weight :-------------0.19kg
Colour of Boxes:-------------Silver
Delivery Length of days :-------------48 Hours

Expecting your response as soon as possible,

Pfew, they haven't discovered the money yet! What a relief... Let's update the soldier that everything is going according to plan.
Quote:
John Doe to Tommy Atkins; 2017-02-05 20:26

Dear sir,

Update!

Courier Convenient contacting me and confirm me sending of ours package.

Do not wory they verificated Historical Documents and its will arrive soon. I contact confirmation right now.

Ones I am knowing more I will give you update.

Regards
Doe

Quote:
John Doe to Courier Convenient; 2017-02-05 20:32

Dear sir,

I write for confirmation of shipping address for package 281231/US/2312017.

John Doe
<< My fake address >>

I appreciating the fastness of your response's and sending as them Historical Documents are needed for my research in consideration of Afghanistan.

Regards
Doe

Quote:
Tommy Atkins to John Doe; 2017-02-06 12:59

Okay thank you for the update

Part 3: A fee is needed to release our box with money
Quote:
Courier Convenient to John Doe; 2017-02-06 13:08

Good day John Doe

Your information's has been confirmed and clarified, there is a new development here in Dubai, stating that all consignment/package must be sent to the UAE Insurance Scheme before delivery, as we were informed, it is a vital policy that any consignment/package living Dubai, must be insured in-case of demur-rage, you need to pay for the insurance policy charge that will be covering your Consignment before it can be delivered to you as we were made to understand. The insurance policy covering your box on amounts to $850.00 USD(United States Dollars) and this is because of the weight of your consignment.

For greater protection your consignment has to be insured in accordance with shipping regulations under unlimited liability. This comprehensive cash in transit insurance cover for your consignment has been arranged {for effective and fast customs clearance}. Delivery of consignment commences {IMMEDIATELY} after payment covering insurance charges is made, and also you are to attached a scan copy of your Passport or drivers licence for identification.

It is a Vital Policy and is Mandatory here in UAE that all Consignment leaving Dubai must be Insured in case of demur-rage and protection, the consignment was never insured. We will submit your details to the Insurance Department at the Airport, and they will issue us the way for you to make transfer of the $850.00 USD(United States Dollars) to the account officer as soon as you are ready to do so, Your Consignment will be lifted on Board for delivery to your Door Post right there in your country within 48hrs after insurance.

You are advice to get back to us with a specified date for payment, to make proper arrangement, I anticipate your swift response in this regard.

Uh oh, an extra fee is needed. Let's message the soldier again to ingrain the idea that we believe he is two different people. Also this is a good opportunity to start introducing the idea of using a bank transfer as we're bound to be asked to do a WU or MG transfer first.
Quote:
John Doe to Tommy Atkins; 2017-02-07 20:35

Dear sir,

I receiving new message today from courier conveniant and they are requiring extra insurance's fee's of $850 USD.

I will try to pay they insurances fee's using my online bank account so they release the package to me, am hoping that is possible. Only payment method I can be doing here is ebanking. Otherways you maybe can pay extra insurance's to courier? Then I refunds you.

Please answer as you receive

Quote:
John Doe to Courier Convenient; 2017-02-07 21:01

Dear Courier Import,

Thank you for you're info's.

please send me the payment detail's.

Regards
Doe

Part 4: Payment is asked via Western Union/Moneygram
Quote:
Courier Convenient to John Doe; 2017-02-07 22:57

Esteemed Doe,

In Acknowledgement of your email to this office, kindly be informed that our office is known for prompt delivery and we are well recognize for our good services. Please you are to make the payment of $850 via Money Gram to the Insurance account officer Jane Doe of the Insurance Department, through our agent in the United States with the details below. Note that as soon as your payment is confirmed we will commence delivery to you immediately.

Receivers Name: Jane Doe
Address: Oaktown 123

As soon as you have made payment you are to furnish me with the proof of payment or details below:

Sender Name:
Address:
Reference Number:

Ammount Paid:

Hope to hear from you soon.

Courier Convenient Imports

Ok we've gotten to the payment stage! Note that unlike with Western Union the address and country of Moneygram payments don't matter that much and can actually be collected in Nigeria.
Quote:
Tommy Atkins to John Doe; 2017-02-07 23:06

Thank you for your response you got me worried when thank God you are okay, I was able to contact the delivery company about this issue and was told the importance of this fee, I told them I will not tolerate any problems with the consignment and that they will not be happy if I have to apply my military powers on this issue, but they told me about the necessity of the fee which was never paid for, I was told about the delivery fee and other documents and I was never told of the insurance, but it's a very important policy in UAE, as I have made contacts to verify

I am really sorry about bothering you about this despite the fact that this was not our initial plan or agreement, but please note that there is absolutely no issue around this consignment, Is important the insurance is made on the box for greater protection like we were informed, I am on my knees now pleading, I beg of you to understand my condition and help in paying this funds to the Delivery Company. Please you are my last hope and nobody else is on my mind except you. Please remember to keep my share of the funds in a safe place or if you are very good with investments you can invest it for me until i can finish everything here and I can join you.

Thank you for the kindness and generosity God Bless you.

Tommy Atkins

Quote:
John Doe to Courier Convenient; 2017-02-07 23:23

Dear sir

im willing to pay the full fee of $850 but for me the quickest and best method is internet bank transfer

so I request please give the bank account detials and so we can finish transaction quickly today

thank you very much

Regards
Doe

Let's ask for a bank transfer instead. At this point many lads will first try to convince you to use WU or MG anyway. Some (poorer) lads won't even have any bank information to give. However not this time.

Part 5: The delivery company agrees to bank transfer (piggy #1)

Quote:
Courier Convenient to John Doe; 2017-02-08 00:01

Esteemed Doe,

In Acknowledgement of your email kindly make the payment of $850 with the following details below

<< snip bank info >>

Quote:
Courier Convenient to John Doe; 2017-02-08 00:20

As soon as the payment is mad please provide me with payment confirmation

Yay! Piggy number one. This is the right time to introduce some delays as it should take some time for bank transfers to go through. It's also a good time to confirm our willingness to pay to both characters.
Quote:
John Doe to Courier Convenient; 2017-02-08 10:28

Dear sir,

thank you for your information's.

i will making the payment immediate when i arriving home

Regards
Doe

Quote:
John Doe to Tommy Atkins; 2017-02-08 10:38

Dear sir,

Dont worry all ok.

Courier Convenient given me payment information's. they receiving today,tomorrow lately and sending package i hope

when i receive i secure your money's in moneybox. it all here when you arriving 100%. i buying house with money so i will give you other address if takes long

Regards
Doe

Quote:
Tommy Atkins to John Doe; 2017-02-08 14:29

God morning my beloved friend hope you had a good night rest, have you been able to make the insurance payment to them? Please keep me posted.

Quote:
John Doe to Tommy Atkins; 2017-02-08 15:33

hi friend,

yes i am making the payment's after i getting home

i also asking for they website so we can tracking shipment

Quote:
John Doe to Courier Convenient; 2017-02-08 15:38

Dear sir

would you plese give tracking's website so my friend and self can tracking our shipment. is very important to us ok

Regards
Doe

Here while waiting for the payment to go through I make another attempt to get a website. However the lad doesn't have one or doesn't want to waste his time/money on a guaranteed victim.
Quote:
Courier Convenient to John Doe; 2017-02-08 15:57

Good day from my humble office.

As soon as the insurance is obtained and you box is airlited a code will be sent to you which you will present to our agent at your door step to enable them Identify you as the rightful owner of the box. We are private security agency we are not like Fedex or DHL we only work for the military here in Afghanistan. You are therefore advise to act fast cause we want the box to be at your door step by weekend.

Quote:
Tommy Atkins to John Doe; 2017-02-08 16:42

Thank you for the update as soon as you sent it off to them please keep me informed.

Quote:
John Doe to Courier Convenient; 2017-02-08 19:10

Dear sir,

i have sended payment, you shouldve seen in your account latest 15.30 tommorow netherlands time

please send package as soon as confirmed received ok

Quote:
John Doe to Tommy Atkins; 2017-02-08 19:16

Hi friend,

Update:

They saying we should be receiving at weekend our package soonest!

Any news when you're arrive here?

Regards
Doe

Quote:
Courier Convenient to John Doe; 2017-02-08 21:44

Thank you for your email please let me have a copy of the transfer slip to enable us confirm the payment fast.

Quote:
Tommy Atkins to John Doe; 2017-02-08 23:00

Dear John Doe how are you doing? Thank you for your email I received an email from them too they demanded a copy of the transfer slip should be sent to them.

Hope to here from you soon

Lads are always asking for payment confirmations. You can usually just ignore them and try to focus on another issue and they won't insist. Like finding out the payment failed...
Quote:
John Doe to Courier Convenient; 2017-02-09 20:12

Dear sir,

i sending the $850 dollars yesterday but it doesn't working

do you have bank account's other we can using?
if you responding fast i can still ebanking today

Regards
Doe

Quote:
John Doe to Tommy Atkins; 2017-02-09 20:17

Dear Tommy Atkins

yes i sending payment full $850 dollars but they bank account dont working

i asking other bank account fast and i hoping they understand our urgent and complying so we secure our package fastly in front of weekend

Regards
Doe

Instead of a friendly message like this, in retrospect it probably would've been better to accuse him and getting angry at him for giving us non-working bank accounts to shift the focus of blame.
Quote:
Courier Convenient to John Doe; 2017-02-09 23:25

If you are unable to make the payment through then you should make the payment via money gram.

Quote:
John Doe to Courier Convenient; 2017-02-09 23:52

Dear sir,

i making bank transfers many time, if you provide working bank account we will paying the $850 dollars right now

please sir i needing the historical books for my research as urgent as possible no further delays ok

thank you

Regards
Doe

Part 5.2: The delivery company agrees to bank transfer #2

Quote:
Courier Convenient to John Doe; 2017-02-10 01:11

Please make payment with the follwing details below

<< snip bank info >>

Yay piggy #2!. From what I've experienced and been told by Doraemon, this is usually the make or break point. Many lads will drop you after 2 failed bank accounts, as the probability of 2 actually failing (e.g. because of banks/police intervening) in a short time is very low. And the probability that you will pay the 3rd time is questionable now.
Quote:
Tommy Atkins to John Doe; 2017-02-10 15:49

Hi John

What is going on? I really need to hear from you cause am worried. Any word from the diplomat? Please keep me posted.

Quote:
John Doe to Tommy Atkins; 2017-02-10 20:38

Dear friend,

yes i see i receiving response from them and they providing us with new information's

i sended payment today and i hoping they receiving it tommorow and will handling our package as urgent as possible and no more delays

Quote:
John Doe to Courier Convenient; 2017-02-10 20:39

Dear sir,

thank you for your new information's. i sended payment today

Regards
Doe

Quote:
Courier Convenient to John Doe; 2017-02-10 21:22

Please send me the transfer receipt as evidence of payment.

Quote:
John Doe to Tommy Atkins; 2017-02-11 11:48

Hi Tommy

as of currently the $850 dollars payment still pending in my ebanking. i hoping it arriving by monday or i will visiting my bank and demanding explanation's

please you contact Courier Convenient and convincing them these problem's we not blame and hold package for us ok. we will paying them 100%.

Regards
Doe

Quote:
Tommy Atkins to John Doe; 2017-02-11 18:29

Am really worried about this

Quote:
Tommy Atkins to John Doe; 2017-02-13 14:15

Hello what is going on please talk to me.

Oh no, the payment failed. Perhaps we can blame "international" banking and ask for a bank in Europe instead...
Quote:
John Doe to Courier Convenient; 2017-02-13 20:02

Dear sir,

today as promised i making full $850 payment before work. i putting in all details 100% as described and it seems working

at 16:00 after working i checking my online banking and seeing the payment rejecting!

i went to bank and asking about problem. the women at the bank saying they can't seeing why rejecting with USA america banks. europe not having access. i telling them i need urgent transaction for my historical books and how to making transaction right now. they saying only 100% way is for paying europe banking account.

do you maybe having office in europe i can paying?

i can also trying other USA america account but i wanting this transaction finished TODAY. this box very important to me and my friend.

Regards
Doe

Quote:
John Doe to Tommy Atkins; 2017-02-13 20:11

Dear friend,

today i trying payment again to release our package but it failing. my bank cannot seeing why because not europe bank.

im hoping courier can coming with europe banking account or other solution

they must understand we will paying 100% as promised because we needing that box as urgent as possible!

i hope you doing ok and releasing from iraq soon

Regards
Doe

Part 6: The lad twigs

Quote:
Courier Convenient to John Doe; 2017-02-13 20:43

Please make the payment via MONEY GRAM with the detail below

As soon as you have made payment you are to furnish me with the proof of payment or details below:

Sender Name:
Address:
Reference Number:

Ammount Paid:

Quote:
John Doe to Courier Convenient; 2017-02-13 20:51

Dear sir,

please providing us with europe banking account so we can sending the payment right now and the transaction completed ok?

we needing this box fast so we will sending urgent payment

thank you

Regards
Doe

Quote:
Courier Convenient to John Doe; 2017-02-13 21:07

Please make the payment via MONEY GRAM with the detail below

Sender Name:
Address:
Reference Number:

Ammount Paid:

Uh oh, looks like the lad has very little hope in us left and doesn't want to sacrifice another piggy...

Maybe we can set up some kind of play where instead of paying the courier we pay the soldier?
Quote:
John Doe to Courier Convenient; 2017-02-13 21:11

Dear sir,

i will consulting friend to see if he can pay you via moneygram's

Regards
Doe

Quote:
John Doe to Tommy Atkins; 2017-02-13 21:21
Need urgent help

Dear Tommy,

i needing your urgent help getting payment done

the courier company INSISTING on moneygram payment only

this the details they sending me:

> Please make the payment via MONEY GRAM with the detail below
> Receivers Name: Jane Doe
> Address: Oaktown 123
> Country: USA
>
> As soon as you have made payment you are to furnish me with the proof of payment or details below:
>
> Sender Name:
> Address:
> Country:
> Reference Number:
> Ammount Paid:

i trying to explain i can doing bank transfer only and asking for europe or other account but they do not accepting even though i having the money right here to pay right now

please let me paying you to your personal banking account and you paying them via moneygram ok? i not sure how much this will costing you so i sending you $1500 dollars for compensation ok. its ok i will taking it out of my monies from the box only.

your friend,
Doe

Quote:
Tommy Atkins to John Doe; 2017-02-13 21:32
Re: Need urgent help

Please I need you to make the payment as they have requested.

Damn, he's no fun. One final try...
Quote:
John Doe to Tommy Atkins; 2017-02-13 21:43
Re: Need urgent help

Dear Tommy,

you need to start worry about our box now. without your help i worry i will getting it.

each day a risk!

as i explained before im wanting to paying but i can only doing it via my bank account and i trying two times and even going to bank but it doesn't working

but i 100% sure it must working as i ordering online from aliexpress with bank ideal payments all the time and i never having issues with any payment in europe

if i getting europe account i 100% sure it would working and i will sending right now and we having our box in few days time and i can quitting my job

Regards
Doe

No response after this. Looks like the lad twigged!

Conclusion

I'd say this bait was a success. We got two piggies out of him and wasted a bunch of his time. I also had a lot of fun trying to "de-educate" him by intentionally messing up spelling and grammar.

The script was more exciting than the typical loan or lottery scams, but I think it is harder to work with. For example, with a loan lad you can threaten them with going to a different firm or try to get them to charge you a larger fee (getting more invested in you). One thing I noted is that in the future I think I should try to put more blame on the lad for having non-working bank accounts.

Let me know if you enjoyed this and I'd like to thank Doraemon for sharing his insights and methods.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice, gazelle, how you got those piggies without much effort! And it is always worth not to give up and asking for more Very Happy

Safari Mr. Alex second safari with maggiestail Ouagadougou - Kano
Safari Illuminati Agent L. Ekpoma - Lomé
Safari Illuminati Idiot Ekpoma - Lomé
Switzerland x 5 United Arab Emirates Nigeria Kenya South Africa United States x 7 Benin
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Done, Gazelle! Cool
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do I smell pork? Way to scramble their eggs and yank their bacon. Congratulations and well done!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Cool Laughing

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Really nice, neat first bait. Very Happy
Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bacon makes everything better. Grats!

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on starting a pig farm-they are social creatures you know, they like company. Very Happy

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done , nice work

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic