SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad never dealt with failure like me :(

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this after an attempted instachop with the help of TheMonsignor.. Well, hold the 'insta' as lad's is being played since February and today, he snapped. Smile Great stuff!

Quote:
I am not happy with you over the insult you prompted which i never had in my life before from you and Mr. Smith, for many years now i have been in this position as the Chairman Award Contract of( NNPC) i have never been in partnership with failure in my life for you to have made the payment and left the slip in the bank to unknown individual who knows nothing about this transaction. I don’t know what gives you the impudence, the impetus to take my leniency for cowardice. (this sentence is great! Very Happy) well, Its is quite unfortunate that you have fail to be reasonable and utilize this unique opportunity you have at your disposal to ascertain a suitable and favorable financial height or position just because of your wrong imagination, and erroneous perception toward the sincerity of this transaction, anyway, I think I have done my best and what I believe is right in order to help you in this matter but it is obvious that your ignorance have blinded you that you can not differentiate when things are been done right and wrong.

Listen and listen very good,i have seen that you are not been sincere over this transaction like your late father was and I don’t care what anybody says to you or what so called Mr. Smith of Western Union told you about this transaction, all I want you to have in mind is that the common cause of failure in business is wrong selection of advisers and lack of focus which is exactly your problem in this transaction.. What did so called Smith know about this transaction worth $28.5million dollars? Your so called Smith is a BIG FOOL by telling me to share the money with him which i refused that was why he refuse sending me the MTCN Number. i am a good citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and i have a name to protect and an image to project so, your transaction has nothing to do with my family betterment because i am very much contented with what i have here. (glad to hear that, because you're not seeing anything from me Wink )

Note, the earlier you understand this, I think will be the best for you because in no distant time we shall be submitting all the payment files to the authorities of which any of the beneficiaries who do not receives his or her funds irrevocable stands a chance to lose his or her approved funds.

You are requested to forward unsettling email from Mr. smith of western union to me if you are really sincere to me on this transaction.

YOUR URGENT ATTENTION IS NEEDED.
ASAP AND CALL ME

(his emphasis on the last one)

Now I'll go sit in a corner and feel ashamed. Sad

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mortal wrote:
Now I'll go sit in a corner and feel ashamed(

Only for two minutes, then you get free!

https://youtu.be/n_w4MV_LwMw?t=56

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You elevated your lad's blood pressure a little here. Great job.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I don’t know what gives you the impudence, the impetus to take my leniency for cowardice.

Do you think he swallowed a thesaurus?

Safari x 15 Closed lad accounts x 54
Long Walk Closed lad accounts x 54

Bob -- Is me Mr. Spock ...
Do not send any money to Feathers otherwise he will kill you in your dreams --

: My Hebrew Translator say name it like ASS CREAM PONG. Correct?
Lad: With this insult for my surname i know that you will not have any respect for me

You know you are a cheat. so all that you say is nonsense. What you didn't know is that i know you are fraud
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Your so called Smith is a BIG FOOL

Very Happy
Fi-Manni
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lighten_up wrote:
Do you think he swallowed a thesaurus?

The other possibility is that he just has extraordinary erudition, but let's not forget we're talking about a lad.

Senegal
Closed lad accounts x16 x66
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is one EPIC rant, Sir!

I applaud your incompetence. clapping clapping clapping

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
.. just because of your wrong imagination ..

Seems to me you have the right imagination to elicit this kind of response.

KUDOS!

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
well, Its is quite unfortunate that you have fail to be reasonable

No, it's quite hilarious. That rant is pure music.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I'll make sure to arrange a concert then Smile

@Lighten up : he got slapped by a book Wink

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Juan's hidden fries!
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent rant with so many quotes for your siggy line. You know, I never felt like a baiter until I received a rant with parts in caps and lots of exclamation points.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
kishnabe
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What did you, say to make him go off the boiler like that :0.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's hilarious. I love it when they just totally go off the rails. It's amazingly hard to scam while angry. Very Happy

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Brando Flux
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha. Excellent work. You can feel the total frustration with every word.

Closed lad accounts X30
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@kishnabe: Instachopped the lad! The Western Union clerk, played by the monsignor, suggested instead of sending the money, he will take some for himself. And then offered him only 100€ out of the 2000€ deal. Very Happy

Everyone - updates, I suppose.
After being slapped, the lad turned docile again. I guess I'm a smooth talker. Cool After that - radio silence. Should be fun.

More love for the heinious swindler criminial and a BIG FOOL, ours truly, The Monsignor! Thumbs up

Quote:
ATTENTION:YOUR QUICK RESPONSE IS NEEDED FROM ANTHONY

I received your e-mail message to my office including the email forward to me from Smith of Western Union who imposed himself as a bank manager but a criminal who wanted to share your fund with me and he does not know nothing your inheritance fund, i hope you gone back to the so called Smith of Western Union to collect your money worth of 2000 euro that you sent on Sunday 10th July 2016?

Mr Anthony in my previouse email i sent you yesterday been Monday i instructed you should go back to the bank and collect your money worth of 2000 euro from that swindler bank manager who wanted me to share your fund with him which i refused as a man of God that i am and he decided not to send the MTCN number to me as you told him. you are hereby advised go immediately and pick up your 2000 euro back from that criminal Smith of Western Union, also i received a call from your wife and she was crying bitterly on the phone which i felt so pity for her becuase i have a wife like her. (Thanks Mountain Goat for the outstanding call! I will check if I have the recording)

Remember i made a promise to you that i will never let you down in this transaction like i told you that after this payment of 4000 euro there will be no other fee, if not that this criminal that called himself Smith of Western Union that hanged up the money you sent on sunday by now i know you will be reviving alert from your bank that your fund worth 28.5 million dollars has been transferred to your bank account.

Meanwhile i was in a board meeting with the ministers and Inspector General of police including Mr President himself concerning all the whole beneficiaries who have not recieved their fund from the federal Republic of Nigeria and which your inheritance fund is one them. while they have come into conclusion that any beneficiary who fails to finalize and collect he's/her fund in 3 working days will be confiscated to the federal government of Nigeria.

Nevertheless, without a doubt, i sincerely figured out the eagerness in you to ensure that this transaction is being completed from your all angles, and i want to let you know that you will never regret getting yourself involved in this transaction if you can be persuasive to the successful conclusion of this ongoing transfer

YOUR URGENT ATTENTION IS NEEDED. ASAP AND CALL ME

Quote:
Mr Anthony how are you today? In my previous email i sent you i instructed you should go back to the bank and collect your money worth of 2000 euro from that swindler bank manager who wanted me to share your fund and I HOPE BY NOW YOU SHOULD HAVE COLLECTED YOUR MONEY BACK

Remember i made a promise to you that i will never let you down in this transaction conclusion of this ongoing transfer

YOUR URGENT ATTENTION IS NEEDED. ASAP CALL ME

Juan's hidden fries!
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
(Thanks Mountain Goat for the outstanding call! I will check if I have the recording)

Ugh....have mercy with me, plz....I just felt like crying when we did that
Very Happy

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ We've all been there. Very Happy I was crying during the call too, from laughter! Thumbs up

Juan's hidden fries!
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
all I want you to have in mind is that the common cause of failure in business is wrong selection of advisers and lack of focus which is exactly your problem in this transaction

I damn near pissed myself.

Awesome rant Mort.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic