SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Russian. maybe?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've done this before but not since I've returned to baiting, so I thought I'd try it again.

Lads like their forms. Here's one I received recently from a dying lady's banker so that she could transfer her wealth to me before she passed away.

That's no good! I could easily complete that, return it, and everything would proceed to the next stage of the script (probably a payment request). Where's the fun in that?

So, ten minutes later...

With an accompanying email to explain that, try as hard as could, I just couldn't work out what language the form is in.

I wrote:
Dear Miss [Banker],

Thank you for getting back to be so quickly. I feel time is important because Mrs [Dying Widow] appears to be on the boundaries of life and we must get this business finished very quickly.

However, I think that you attached the wrong form to your email. I tried to work out what the letters are but I hd to give up. I showed it to a friend of mine who knows many languages and he says it might be Russian letters, but I've looked at a book telling me about Russian letters and I only recognize a few on your form.

I realize that you probably deal with many people from all over the world but I require the English form with Roman Alphabet letters, please.

Also, don't delay in attaching the correct form because I've already told you that Mrs [Dying Widow] does not have a long time left.

regards,
RJ

The last time I did this, I got an apology saying that the lad had probably accidentally attached the form upside-down! I hope there's some novel excuse this time.

If anything amusing is said in reply, I'll post it here.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha - that's clever. Made me smile. Very Happy
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find it interesting that you did not Flip the bottom part.. I am curious if lad notices

Safari x 15 Closed lad accounts x 54
Long Walk Closed lad accounts x 54

Bob -- Is me Mr. Spock ...
Do not send any money to Feathers otherwise he will kill you in your dreams --

: My Hebrew Translator say name it like ASS CREAM PONG. Correct?
Lad: With this insult for my surname i know that you will not have any respect for me

You know you are a cheat. so all that you say is nonsense. What you didn't know is that i know you are fraud
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm! What I didn't mention (because I didn't think it would be relevant) is that the banker has two email addresses.

Part of my delaying tactics was to ask Mrs [Dying Widow] which email I should write to.

She replied I had to write to both.

Okay, I did that.

And two emails came back, one from each email address, identical and with the form attached. And two hours apart. Different lads, maybe?

When returning the Russian(?) form, I picked an address at random and just wrote to that one with my form complaint.

The bank has resent the same email with the same form from the email address I didn't reply to!

Naturally, I replied to the other (i.e., original randomly picked) address!

I wrote:
Dear Miss [Banker],

I returned your Russian (?) form this morning and requested you send out an English language version.

I would not write so soon but as I understand it, your client, Mrs [Dying Widow], is very ill and has maybe only hours left to live. This business must be completed before she passes away or else too many motherless orphans will be deprived of Mrs [Dying Widow]'s kind generosity.

Please reply.

regards,
RJ

I wonder how long we can keep Mrs [Dying Widow] alive, with me replying to the other address when the lad sends me subsequent parts of his script, claiming I never received anything on that address and reminding them that Mrs [Dying Widow] is hours away from death.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can foresee much confusion for your lad ahead-which addy is going to get the money? None

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
michibait
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The confusion when that WU payment is sent to a third e-mail address.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic