SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My very first bait - Comments and tips?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the forms. This is a great bait.

Quote:
the cost of Freight, Assay report and Inssurrance of the boars is 3,400piglets.
Laughing

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forms are far too underrated. Getting a lad to fill one out is a great accomplishment on several levels. First, it means he believes you are a real victim. Second, he's spending his time filling them out, as opposed to bombing inboxes with more formats. Third, it means he's investing time in you, and will be more likely to be agreeable to future requests. And fourth, some of the answers they come up with are hilarious. The list goes on and on.

Now you've got him where you want him. Just apply a little pressure!

Great first bait, Hohenheim. Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Hohenheim
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Continuation:

He sends me a reminder as promised
Quote:
Grandpapa
i just woke to up to remind you that you need to go to the giant mummy lizard to conlude the transaction this morning as your wife is not arround to remind.
idris.

Quote:
Grandpa,
i wanted to know if you were able to go to the giant mummy lizard today as you said.
Idris.

I provide him with a "working link" to the transfer slip
Quote:

thank you idris. yes, i did go to the giant mummy lizard. thank you for the reminder! they said accepted the paperwork and said the money should arrive as soon as they gone over the documents. here is a link to the transfer slip
transferslip.jpg

please get back to me as soon as you've received the piglets

grandpapa

Really? It can't be opened? Who'd have known! Smile
Quote:
Grandpapa,
i got your message and the transferslip link could not open, do attach it as you attached the previous documents. i will notify you as soon as they inform me that they have received the piglets.
idris.

I rename one of his own documents "transfer_slip" and use a program to corrupt the file, then send it back to him
Quote:
idris.
uncle lenin came over and helped me attach the file to this mail. i don't know why the link wasn't working for you, it works perfectly fine for me. please get back to me as soon as you got the piglets

grandpapa

Quote:
Grandpapa
the attachment could not open, please convert the files to a format and send it,then try open it in computer before you send again.
idris.

Quote:
idris.
here is a copy of the transfer slip again, it is now the same format as the forms you filled in so it should work on your computer (it works on mine)

grandpapa

He wants me to send it as a jpg, even though we know his ancient computer is only capable of opening png-files
Quote:
Grandpapa
it still did not open, send it by jpg that was what you used to send the documents.
Idris.

He gets impatient when I delay my reply

Quote:
Grandpapa
you did not resend the transfer slip again as i advised, the shipping company is aking for the date of transfer while they are still waiting for the slip.
Idris

Quote:
idris.
my wife is away and thus is not reminding me to check my email, so i forget a lot. do they mean the date for the initial transfer? because the transaction was on hold for a while when the giant mummy lizard was waiting for the documents.

have you checked your computer for errors? you have had a lot of problems with the files i've been sending you. my maid helped me to attach the jpg form here like you asked

grandpapa

Quote:

Grandpapa
i tried again it did not open, remember you tried again and it did not opened and it was your house maid that assisted you, tell her to do it again.
Idris.

Quote:
sith dalek idris.
my maid will be visiting me tomorrow, so if i can remember i will ask her to help us and contact you again.

grandpapa

Quote:
Grandpapa
i did not hear from you today is it because your wife is not around to remind you to check your mail? please let me know the situation of things as regards to the transfer. the shipping company is asking me if you actually made the transfer or not. please do something before the eu will take our gold from us.
idris.

I take this chance to throw him a carrot and reiterate how rich I am

Quote:
idris.
my maid couldn't come today because her children became sick. but i spoke with her on the phone and she said she would try to come tomorrow. in the meantime, could you visit your bank and see if you have received the piglets? you should have them by now.

it is true, i keep forgetting to check my email now that my wife is not her. regardless of how much money i have, it can't cure bad memory.

Pretty fly, Idris suggests some drugs which can improve my memory

Quote:
Grandpapa
i spoke to the shipping company today and they said that nothing is in their account and that they are expecting the payment slip to enable them confront their giant mummy lizard about the transaction. if your maid comes tomorrow let her assist you send it well. sorry about the memory loss but there are some drugs that can handle it consult your doctor.
idris

Introduction of a new codeword: very sad panda
Quote:
thank you very much for your tips. i'll speak to my doctor and see if he can help me. my maid was here and did as you asked, so she attached the file in this email. it's very strange that the shipping company (let's call them "a very sad panda" from now to increase security) haven't received the piglets. i made room in my schedule so i can visit the giant mummy lizard tomorrow and ask them what happened, and then i will get back to you

grandpapa

Quote:
what you sent could not open, if you get to the giant mummy lizard ask them to send it if they actually did the payment.
idris

Quote:

hi idris. i went to the giant mummy lizard today and asked them about the shipment of piglets to the very sad panda, and they told me that the payment bounced because their account is flagged. i don't know why it is, but do they have another we can send the money to?

grandpapa

Oh, so he wants to return to Boris Johnson. Well, why not? This is getting repetitive anyway.
Quote:

Grandpapa
may be i will ask them tomorrow, but why not send it through the boris johnson information they gave you earlier.
Idris

Quote:
idris. i forgot to check my email, but i'm writing to you now. i think we can use boris johnson, but have you spoken to the very sad panda about the details? i have never used boris johnson before so you have to tell me how to do it. is the amount of piglets the same as before when it comes to the shipment of the boars?

grandpapa

Quote:
Grandpapa
i checked with company and hey said there is nothing wrong with the bank account they gave to you, they advised you send it via the western union money transfer in favour of their accounts clerk: MR
<snipped>. the piglets is still the 3400,send it and give me the payment details.

Quote:

idris. please remember to use the code properly - it is very important. maybe the account is not working because of the eu, they do things like that sometimes because they are angry at us. could you explain how to transfer money using boris johnson? he is very far away from where i live, but think i can visit him on monday when we have a national holiday.

grandpapa

Quote:

Grandpapa
its okay i understand, when you get to boris johnson you tell them that you want to send money to Accra Ghana and you use the name sent to you and they will give you a form to fill and there is always a question and answer, you can say the Question : Boars and Answer: piglets.
Copy the information and send to me. this has delayed lot please let's get this concluded soon. is your wife back from the Gullimore island?
Idris

Quote:
idris. very good, i will visit boris johnson on monday when i got time off work because of the national holiday then. i think we are both very tired of the delays, i suspect the eu might be trying to slow the shipment of the boars down so they can get the boars for themselves after we have left the eu. what do you think?

grandpapa

Quote:

Grandpapa
that cannot happen because if you are able to send the piglets by monday, the boars will be there latest on wednesday because they are shipping it by air which is faster and as soon as you receive it you make arrangement for the sales so they can't do us anything.
idris

I figure I could introduce a new player and see how he reacts. Maybe some other lad got wind of it all and sent me an email, aye?
Quote:
idris. i was very surprised when i received a mail from the very sad panda, their representative, mr. adunbi told me that the company now wanted the piglets transferred to his boris johnson in nigeria instead. this is the first time they write to me themselves, and he even called uncle Lenin and confirmed it. why did they suddenly change their policy when they have been in contact with us through you all this time previously? did you provide them with my contact details?

grandpapa

Apparently they are not the sad panda at all!
Quote:

Grandpapa,
Please don't deal with them they are not the sad panda at all they are thieves they entered into my box. forward what they sent to you and i will ask the police to trace them immediately. they are thieves.the sad panda people are here in Accra Ghana.
idris.

He's really panicking, I should probably wait a little more before replying
Quote:

Grandpapa
i have not heard from you since i sent you the mail informing that that was not from the sad panda, you remember you said this earlier and that was why you suggested code word we are using and you are so smart to contact me. right now i don't know if my own box or your own is where they are getting this information from because the sad panda have not contacted you before and they are very angry when i told them about this,please forward all that they sent to you to me so that i can trace where they got thier information. do you konw that if the boars had been shipped they could have hijacked it thank God. if your maid will come tomorrow call me so i can talk with her and i will tel her.
idris

Quote:
grandpapa
what is going still not heard from you, hope everything is okay.
Idris

Quote:

idris. wow, are they really thieves? they sounded so convincing. i can't believe they tried to trick us. it is a good thing we use code words. i think we need to be even more careful with security, it is better if we don't include my maid anymore. i think she may be in cahoots with they and trying to steal our piglets and boars. i check and see if i can find the mail they sent me and forward it to you before tomorrow, please tell the very sad panda and get back to me as soon as possible.

grandpapa

This time he is not responding, so I pick some random lad from my catcher account and pretend I received this email from him:
Quote:

idris. i haven't heard from you, are you alright? i am worried the thieves kidnapped you and tried to force you to give them the boars. i found the email and you can read it here. have you spoken with the police?

grandpapa

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 21 August 2016 at 12:38
Subject: Regarding the payment for the shipment of the gold
To: Derek Mcintyre
<snipped>

Greetings Derek. It is a pleasure to finally speak with you in person. My name is Adunbi Okotie-Eboh and I am a representative of the shipping company you have enlisted to transfer the gold. I am certain that Idris has informed you of how to conduct the payment to us, however due to a change in management within our company it should now instead be forwarded to me in Nigeria. I have spoken with your Uncle Lenin on the phone and provided him with all necessary answers and details. Please get back to me should you have any other questions.

He is seemingly confused

Quote:
Grandpapa,
i don't understand what is going on, am ok and the boars are intact, the sad panda said that they don't have any representative in Nigeria and have no dealings with the so called adunbi okotie eboh, that you should check if they have hacked your email address or mine so we have to be careful.
They advised if you send the piglets through boris johnson with information i gave to you, donot send the transaction details to me through email so that they will not steal it you can call somebody close to you to send it through phone call. do that tomoorow and lets see if this boars can get to you before monday it has lingered so much.disregard any further email from them or any other quaters whatsoever.
Idris.

I wait a few days then just send him this out of the blue
Quote:

This is an automated response from <snipped>

i am currently on a business trip but will be back saturday morning

regards, derek mcintyre

Quote:
Gradpapa,
am sure this message is from you because it never sounded like your message.
Idris

Quote:
Grandpapa,
are you not back from your trip? what is going, i don't understand, the sad panda called me and was asking me if we have sent the piglets but i don't know what to tell them. let me know your stand on this issue as soon as possible.
idris

Do you guys know what a "fair hog calling contest is"? You really ought to look it up on youtube. It's hilarious, and Idris clearly has no clue. Also, I use a "fan sign generator" website to create a picture of myself and send him
Quote:
idris.
i was away on the 2016 aberdeen state fair hog calling contest, but am now back. i am very confused too, please remember to keep things simple as i am an old man and my memory is very bad. the boris johnson im visiting is closed on weekends, but i can go again on monday. however i want to be 100% that the thieves have not stolen your email and am trying to trick me to send them the piglets instead, and i think you feel the same way. so i am attaching my picture with a sign in this email, and you can do the same to me where you write "grandpapa" and the date and send to it to me before monday. since we are dealing with many piglets and we know that the thieves are trying to steal from us security is very very important. this way we can know we are not being scammed.

grandpapa

He attaches some image that's clearly just taken off the internet or whatever

Quote:

Grandpapa,
i am glad you are back and your idea of security is always very wonderful, i have seen your picture and also attaching mine . try and send the piglets tomorrow as you said to this name which i aready gave to you , MR
<snipped>. DO NOT send the information from the boris johnson through email, you can send it via text message to my phone number <snipped> as soon as it is done.
i will inform the sad panda that the piglets will be sent tomorrow so they should prepared to ship the boars by wednesday.
idris

Quote:

idris. i'm very happy that you approve of my idea. it is very smart as you say. however i think you sent me the wrong picture, because the person in the picture is not holding up a sign. please send me the picture of you holding up the sign before afternoon tomorrow and i will have time to go, otherwise let us try to get it done before wednesday so i can go then. the sign is very important because it can't be faked and is 100% proof that neither of us are the thieves.

grandpapa

And he sends me the photograph I requested!
Quote:
G randpapa,
find attached the picture as you requested for security reasons i have to do as you requested. do the needful as soon as possible as you know am going through a lot of stress to achieve this so nothing will stop us again, you know me now and i know you. waiting for your text message as soon as you send the piglets.
Idris.

Quote:
sith lord idris.
i received your photograph and it is very good. i forgot to check my email but uncle Lenin reminded me which was good, so i will visit boris johnson tomorrow and transfer the piglets to the very sad panda.

grandpapa

Quote:

Grandpapa
i will be waiting.
idris

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic