SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"it is the Politicians that cut the shorts"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Merci Justice has a plan to help Cammy receive her "unsettled claim" - to get involved in Nigerian politics.

Quote:
Dear Sir,
You do not know me and you likely would not be interested in paying attention to whatever it is I have to say here. But I want to encourage you to listen to me, and it will be worth your while. I am a computer analyst/programmer working at the Telex Unit of the Central Bank of Nigeria. So, I have knowledge about your unsettled claim still trapped here due to deceit, Politics and bureaucratic bottlenecks. I am a WOMAN
Straight to the point; I want to advise that you refrain from further attempts to pursue the release of your fund through any official or legal means BECAUSE you will never get paid through such procedure. Politicians has always been the ones that decides who gets paid. In the last dispensation the PDP (the immediate past Political Party in power then) ONLY paid contractors who were ready to join their party so that the party can benefit from the fund released to such beneficiaries. That explains the tremendous amount of money donated to the PDP during the last general elections. With the ousting of the PDP in the last presidential election, the leadership of the APC (the newly elected Political Party) have followed same pattern in their bid to build stronger political structure capable of oppressing the opposition political parties. So it is a vicious circle and this secret I have shared with you is the simple reason why you have still not received your claim even after you have certified all obligations.
I will not say much here until you respond, then I will give you details and guidelines on how to make you a card carrying member of the APC; the ruling Political Party. Trust me, your fund will be released with ease as soon as you are connected to this Power brokers. So, I await your immediate response if you are indeed still interested in claiming your fund.

Cammy was puzzled, of course.

Quote:
I AM A WOMAN too, just so you know.
Please explain how that scheme works. I can't understand how being a foreign member of the ruling party could benefit them.

Merci was quick to respond (emphasis in original):

Quote:
My message was just to give you a secret that it is the Nigerian politician who decides which contractor should be paid. The political parties have interest in who gets paid because of what they stand to benefit each time their candidate or choice contractor is paid. Therefore, if you wish to get your fund released to you, it will not be by your effort or by the documents and certificates you have acquired from official quarters. Those certificates are good, but they do not guarantee your getting paid eventually. The CBN knows you are qualified to be paid, but they are handicapped because it is the Politicians that cut the shorts.
Therefore, I need to connect you to the leadership of the APC ruling party so they can they can bring you into the party fold as an Expatriate Organizational Partner, and then push your claim for immediate release. I only need you to indicate your interest and I will activate everything. So, please try to forget your past ordeals and mistakes, and take my suggested approach very seriously. Do send me your PERSONAL AND PRIVATE phone number so I can call to also discuss this over the phone. I am equally ready to meet with you whenever that is possible and convenient to both of us. I am a WIDOW who is free to travel anytime my job permits that, and with two grown up daughters who are University undergraduates

Cammy is still puzzled.

Quote:
I'm confused by some things you wrote there.
"the documents and certificates you have acquired from official quarters" - I don't know what you mean by that. Please explain.
"please try to forget your past ordeals and mistakes" - I've had my bad times and made some bad calls, but that's got nothing to do with you or the contract.
But that aside - why would the APC help me? What's in it for them?

That was too much for poor Merci!

Quote:
Please sir, i approached you in good faith with the believe that you would appreciate my kind gesture of directing you to Power brokers who will assist in pushing your fund for settlement without the need for further payment of any form of fees. I never knew you would not appreciate that.
Sorry and good bye sir!!

Cammy wasn't impressed.

Quote:
First off, as I told you at the start, I AM A WOMAN, so DON'T CALL ME SIR!
Secondly - just what in Freyja's name brought on that pity-party? "I never knew you would not appreciate that" - I didn't think I was doing anything wrong in asking questions but hey, it's your call.

Will Merci return? Wait and see...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update - the script moved into the next phase:

Quote:
I have received information about your interest to be an organizational / partner of All Progressive Congress (APC) of Nigeria.

The first step in your request for membership is to provide us personal details of yourself and why you want to associate with our great party.

Please provide answers to the questionnaire as attached and also laid out below. You can transcribe in your own letter-headed paper or complete the form directly on your computer.

If you need clarification you can call me on my direct number 234 902 307 5862.

Thank you for choosing to associate with the All Progressive Congress party.

Yours faithfully,
Mark Udofia
(Secretary to the National Chairman, APC)

Pasted in (and also included in an attachment) was a long list:

Quote:
Personal Information & Questionnaire

1.) Provide us with your Full Names:
2.) Provide us with your Full Address:
3.) Reconfirm your Personal Phone Number:
4.) What is your relationship with the Federal Government of Nigeria?. (Contractor/Diplomat/any other)?.
5.) What is the status of your transaction (if a Contractor or Fund Beneficiary)?.
6.) Is your Project ongoing or completed?.
7.) What is your outstanding value?
8.) How long have you been owed?
9.) When did you complete this project?
10.) If you are a Contractor, do you have your contract Award and Job Completion Certificates?.
11.) Why do you want to be an Organizational Membership/Partner of the APC?.
12.) What Category of Membership would you desire in our Party (please choose among Silver, Gold, Diamond and Platinum)?.
13.) Would you desire a Medal or just an ID card for your choice Membership Category?
14.) Are you genuinely sure you will still be friends to this Political Party after you have received your fund?.
15.) Will you be willing to come down to Nigeria for a meeting with the leadership of this Party and Mr. President the moment we release your fund to you?.
16.) What other Area of Investment can you ssist increase our refining capacity to meet local demand for petrol, diesel and other petrochemicals?bring to Nigeria once you are paid?.
17.) Who is your sponsor (if ANY)?.
18.) Will you be interested in giving back to the country through direct investments especially in the oil and gas industry?. Can you invest in a module refinery to assist increase our refining capacity to meet local demand for petrol, diesel and other petrochemicals?

Cammy shot a response to Merci, who sent some advice:

Quote:
1.) Provide us with your Full Names: PUT YOUR NAME

2.) Provide us with your Full Address: PUT YOUR ADDRESS

3.) Reconfirm your Personal Phone Number: PUT YOUR PHONE NUMBER

4.) What is your relationship with the Federal Government of Nigeria?. (Contractor/Diplomat/any other)?. ANSWER: A CONTRACTOR

5.) What is the status of your transaction (if a Contractor or Fund Beneficiary)?. ANSWER: NOT PAID

6.) Is your Project ongoing or completed?. ANSWER; COMPLETED

7.) What is your outstanding value? ANSWER $35M WITH INTEREST

8.) How long have you been owed? ANSWER: OVER 15 YEARS

9.) When did you complete this project? ANSWER: IN 2001

10.) If you are a Contractor, do you have your contract Award and Job Completion Certificates?. ANSWER: YES I HAVE THEM

11.) Why do you want to be an Organizational Membership/Partner of the APC?. ANSWER: I WANT TO BE CLOSE TO PEOPLE IN POWER IN NIGERIA.

12.) What Category of Membership would you desire in our Party (please choose among Silver, Gold, Diamond and Platinum)?. ANSWER: DIAMOND

13.) Would you desire a Medal or just an ID card for your choice Membership Category?. ANSWER: NO, AN ID IS ENOUGH FOR ME.

14.) Are you genuinely sure you will still be friends to this Political Party after you have received your fund?. ANSWER: YES I AM SURE

15.) Will you be willing to come down to Nigeria for a meeting with the leadership of this Party and Mr. President the moment we release your fund to you?. ANSWER: OFCOURSE I WOULD LIKE TO MEET WITH YOUR PRESIDENT AND PARTY LEADERS ONCE I AM PAID.

16.) What other Area of Investment can you bring to Nigeria once you are paid?. ANSWER: HOSPITALITY AND CEMENT.

17.) Who is your sponsor (if ANY)?. ANSWER: I AM SOLE SPONSORE OF MYSELF
18.) Will you be interested in giving back to the country through direct investments especially in the oil and gas industry?. Can you invest in a module refinery to assist increase our refining capacity to meet local demand for petrol, diesel and other petrochemicals?. ANSWER: YES, I WOULD LOVE TO INVEST IN THOSE AREAS IF PROPERLY GUIDED. THAT IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I WANT TO BE PART OF YOUR POLITICAL PARTY.

And moments later:

Quote:
THIS WILL TELL YOU THIS IS NO CHILD'S PLAY. I DID FORWARD YOUR CONTACT DETAILS TO THEIR SECRETARIAT AND I AM HAPPY THEY ARE ALREADY ON IT. PLEASE PUT YOUR LEG ON THE PEDAL AND PUSH FOR THIS CONNECTION. THAT IS ALL YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FUND PAID. YOU DON'T GET PAID JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE NUMEROUS CERTIFICATES OR FEES PAID. YOU NEED THE RIGHT CONNECTION AND THAT IS THE KEY WHICH I HAVE GIVEN TO YOU.
I WISH YOU LUCK.

What's next?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic