SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Honestly speaking, you have suffered me a lot" Mi

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Players:
Daniel Anderson (Me)
Linda Kones and Miss Mary Ali (Our Scammer)

Linda Kones was just one of those smallbois(girls?) that replied with only scripted replies, so I will not include that in this bait. She has redirected me to her secretary, Miss Mary Ali, and this is where the fun begins.

Quote:

Dearest One,

I am Miss.Linda Kones and I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred with my new partner and for the fact that I have contacted you towards this transaction before but you failed to actualize it with me due to some certain reasons.

I have now decided to compensate a lot of people out of this money because God made it easier for me so I cannot eat the benefit alone while other people are leaving in difficulties. I have budgeted the sum of $350,000.00 (Three hundred and fifty thousand united state dollars) to compensate a lot of people including Motherless home children and the widows as well.

Now I want you to contact my secretary on her e-mail address below and receive your compensation of $95,000.00 us America dollars from her: This mentioned amount is your owned reward out of the budgeted money.

SECRETARY NAME: Mary Ali
EMAIL:([email protected] )

Kindly reconfirm to her the following below information:
Your full name:_______________________
Your address:________________________
Your country:___________________________
Your age:___________________________
Your occupation:________________________
Your Phone number:______________________

Note if you did not send her the above information complete, she will not release the cheque to you because she has to be sure on whom she is dealing with. I instructed her to send you the total sum of ($95,000.00) CASHIER'S CHEQUE, which I kept for you. For your information I will not be reached for now either by e-mail or phone because I am currently in Belgium for investment with my partner and I will be busy till about six months time or a year. I wish you and your family a successful in life.

Best regards,
Miss.Linda Kones

Quote:

details.doc

A few days later, Miss Mary Ali sends a email

Quote:

Hi,

I knew you will be expecting my message but this is the time I have to revert back to you because of my busy scheduled. I have received your message in good faith. I am very busy distributing the gift items my boss gave to me before she traveled that is why I could not reply your message as quickly as you may expect. So I am very sorry for my late reply.

Actually I was instructed by my boss to parcel your cheque to you immediately I receive your postal address which you have deed. I have taking note of your message along with the requested in formations for the delivery of your parcel.

However, the Cashier Cheque Is Here with Me Written on Your Name By boss Miss.Linda Kones Before she left. I want you to understand that this is not a joking issue and for you to know that this is real not a joke, attached is the ordinary scanned copy of your cheque so view it and comply if you are interested to receive the original (HARD) copy.

Note, you will not cash this cheque without the original copy of it along with the cossip number so that is why you have to send any of those mentioned Air courier service fee as to enable me transfer the original copy of the cheque to your postal address.

For more understanding, you can not confirm or cash this cheque without the original copy once again so it is up to you to do the needful in order to receive the original copy of your cheque.For your information, i am not permitted to remove this cheque and scanned it and send to you as I deed now but why i am doing this, is for you to be sure for the content of the
parcel.

Unfortunately Miss.Linda Kones did Made an over Sight, she Did Not Left Any Assets That Will Help Me In Sending This Via Air Courier Postal Service. Based on my verification from the various Air Courier service, you are to pay the transportation fee before the original copy of the cheque will be deliver to your postal address.

The AIR COURIER SERVICE charges are as follows:

UPS AIR COURIER FEE: $110.00.Dollars
FEDEX AIR COURIER FEE: $100.00.Dollars ONLY
DHL AIR COURIER FEE: $110.00.Dollars ONLY

The cheque is casher able in any bank of your choice as long as you have the original copy of it and without the original copy, you will not cash it so you are advice to make your choice on the above mentioned Air courier service charge and get back to me.

As soon as I get hold of your choice among the mentioned Air Courier service fee, I will then advice you on how to send the payment immediately for the delivery of the original copy of the cheque to your postal address.

I am waiting for your message soon.

Best Regards and remain Bless.
Miss. Mary Ali

Quote:
what is this?

Quote:
Hi,

Are you not aware the Miss. Linda Kones kept a draft cheque for you or what?

What kind of question are you asking. Based on your question, is your draft cheque and if you want to receive the hard copy, you wil provide the transportation fee as stated yesterday. Note, you will not cash the cheque without the hard copy so it is up to you to do the needful.

I am not pleading to you to receive your cheque the choice is yours.

My regards
Miss. Mary Ali

Quote:
I have no idea what you are talking about, what's a cheque? Do you mean chec?

Just when I thought she had given up on me...

Quote:
Hi,

I am sorry for my late reply. I am very busy distributing the gift items my boss left before her departure so please bear with my delay ok. Based on your question, yes it is your draft chec. <-- Smile

So if you need the hard copy, then you have to provide the transportation fee. The choice is yours to make. Please if you are not interested, is better you let me know so that i will take it to a security firm where it will be safe until my boss come back.

Your email is highly needed.
My best regards.
Miss. Mary

Quote:
Please explain to me why I am receiving this check

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi,
I just received your message right now and I am surprised by your question. We it is better I explained to you to your good understanding. You have communicated with my Boss Miss. Linda Kones concerning a transaction which you could not be able to actualize it with her which I don’t know the reasons.

So because of she has contacted you before in her accomplished transaction but due to one problem of the other, you both could be able to conclude the transaction before she completed it with another partner which she explained to you before her departure.

Therefore, for the fact that she has contacted you before on this and you people have exchange communication, she now decided to compensate you with the sum of usd$95,000.00 dollars. For your information, you are not only the person she compensate, she always compensate the orphans and the widows and the widowers.
She also told me that why she decided to compensate your people was that God made everything easier to her to claim the fund with the new partner without any problem that is why she standout to reach out for those that matters.

I believe with this, you will now understand why you are given a compensation of usd$95,000.00 dollars.

As i am writing this message now, your draft check is the last donation remaining with me here because i have distributed all the gift items to their respective owners and all of them paid for the transportation of their parcels so this is why I will advise you to try your best to receive yours as soon as possible.

if you don’t have any means to send the transportation of the hard copy of your check to your postal address, is better you let me know immediately so don’t I will take the check to a security company where they will secure it for Miss. Linda Kones until she is back.

Moreover, before she traveled, she told me that she will be busy for about 1year and she is not ready to attend to any message until the expiration of the mentioned period so the choice is yours.

My regards
Miss. Mary Ali

Quote:
Send the chec here [snip fake address]

Quote:
Hi,

Go through this first before the cheque will be send. Miss. Mary Ali

Actually I was instructed by my boss to parcel your cheque to you immediately I receive your postal address which you have deed. I have taking note of your message along with the requested in formations for the delivery of your parcel.

However, the Cashier Cheque Is Here with Me Written on Your Name By boss Miss.Linda Kones Before she left. I want you to understand that this is not a joking issue and for you to know that this is real not a joke, attached is the ordinary scanned copy of your cheque so view it and comply if you are interested to receive the original (HARD) copy.

Note, you will not cash this cheque without the original copy of it along with the cossip number so that is why you have to send any of those mentioned Air courier service fee as to enable me transfer the original copy of the cheque to your postal address.

For more understanding, you can not confirm or cash this cheque without the original copy once again so it is up to you to do the needful in order to receive the original copy of your cheque.For your information, i am not permitted to remove this cheque and scanned it and send to you as I deed now but why i am doing this, is for you to be sure for the content of the
parcel.

Unfortunately Miss.Linda Kones did Made an over Sight, she Did Not Left Any Assets That Will Help Me In Sending This Via Air Courier Postal Service. Based on my verification from the various Air Courier service, you are to pay the transportation fee before the original copy of the cheque will be deliver to your postal address.

The AIR COURIER SERVICE charges are as follows:

UPS AIR COURIER FEE: $110.00.Dollars
FEDEX AIR COURIER FEE: $100.00.Dollars ONLY
DHL AIR COURIER FEE: $110.00.Dollars ONLY

The cheque is casher able in any bank of your choice as long as you have the original copy of it and without the original copy, you will not cash it so you are advice to make your choice on the above mentioned Air courier service charge and get back to me.

As soon as I get hold of your choice among the mentioned Air Courier service fee, I will then advice you on how to send the payment immediately for the delivery of the original copy of the cheque to your postal address.

I am waiting for your message soon.

Best Regards and remain Bless.
Miss. Mary Ali

Quote:

What is a Air Courier service fee

Quote:

Hi,

The fee is only $110. Dollars.

If you are sending it, send it with this below payment in formations so that I will receive it and proceed with the delivery of the parcel to your postal address. You have to send it through Western Union Money transfer for fast confirmation.

I want to let you know that if you will send the money today, it will be better for me because i am traveling on Friday to the village to see my grandmother who happens to be ill. At least, if i receive the money today, then i will deliver the parcel tomorrow to the air courier service for immediate departure.

The in formations are as follows once again:

Full Names: Gius Emmanuel Ezeonye

City: Ouagadougou

Please send the payment code and the sender name immediately you transferred the fee.

Waiting

Regards

Miss. Mary Ali

She did not answer to my satisfaction, so I asked again

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Why all these question?

Please if you are not interested to receive the hard copy of your check, is better you let me know now instead of wasting my precious time.

This is the last question I will attend from you. The meaning of Air Courier fee is the money that will be given to DHL, FedEx or UPS to transport the hard copy of your check to your postal address.

In the simple explanation; Air courier service fee, is the transportation money of the hard copy of your check to your postal address.
I think now your question has been answered.

Miss. Mary Ali

Quote:

Tell me which delivery service you are using so I can pay them for the transfer fee

Quote:
Hi,

The whole parcel that I have parceled is DHL air courier service. But all the couriers service that I mentioned are good in terms of delivery so the choice is yours ok.

Be inform that the payment has to be from here and I will be the person that will hand over the check to them and then sign my signature before the delivery ok.

My regards
Miss. Mary Ali

Quote:
Tell DHL to place the charges on my account [snip fake Account Info]

Quote:
Hi
I will not do such thing please.
If you don’t have common 110 dollars to send for the delivery of your check, is better you forget it and stop wasting my precious time please.
My regard
Miss. Mary

Quote:

Have you not sent a parcel overseas before? I do have the 110 dollars. You give the check to a delivery company and tell them to place the charges on the receiver's account.

Quote:
Hi,

The method you are asking is not working here. I will pay the Air courier service in their office here before they will accept to deliver the check to you so what you are asking me is not possible in this country.

The whole parcels I sent to their respective owners, I paid before the delivery so without the fee, I will not do anything. But what are you arguing of here, is 110 dollars to much for you to pay in other to receive your gift worth 95,000.00 dollars? this is really amazing.

Please I am a busy person, if you want the hard copy of your check, kindly provide the air courier fee to me so that I will proceed with the delivery.

Quote:

How much was the fee again?

Quote:
Hi,

The fee is only $110. Dollars.

If you are sending it, send it with this below payment in formations so that I will receive it and proceed with the delivery of the parcel to your postal address. We have to send it through Western Union Money transfer for fast confirmation.

The in formations are as follows:

Please send the payment code and the sender name immediately you transferred the fee.

Waiting

Regards

Miss. Mary Ali

Quote:
I don't understand what you want me to do with the details you gave me

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi,

Then if you do not understand, you forget about the check please. I have told you that i am a busy person and i am not here for jokes ok.

Thanks
Miss. Mary ali

Quote:
I think you are joking with me, how am I going send with money when you only give me name and country.

Quote:
Hi,

Today is Sunday but after going through your email, I decided to contact you this very morning. I am replying this message from my house because today is resting day here in this country. Nevertheless, I have gone through your email and it is well understood. With due respect, you don’t need any more in formations to send the fee apart of the names and the country. Note, I am not joking with you rather you are the one joking here.

The in formations I gave you are the in formations Western Union Money Transfer system needs to make any transfer ok. You go to any Western Union Money transfer there in your country and tell them that you want to transfer money to Burkina Faso West Africa; you will see that they will ask you the names and the country of the receiver that is all.

You don’t need any information apart from the one I sent to you ok. We are in digital world where technology has taking the lead. You are asking such question as if you are not in this world again. Actually, your question is amazing. I have told you that I am a busy person and if you want to receive the hard copy of your check, you have to send the Air courier service fee or you stop contacting me please.

Thanks
Miss. Mary Ali

Quote:
Are you kidding me? You only need the name and country? There are thousands of people with that name in one country. How is the money going to get to the right person?

Quote:
Hi,

I am not kidding you rather you are the one kidding me. But if i may ask, what can of information you need to send the money?

This is a very simple question which you have to answer.

My regards
Miss. Mary Ali

Quote:

I need the street address and house number in order to send the money.

Daniel thinks he's sending the money via mail

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi,

Then if it is what you need, why are you suffering me instead of telling me the specific needed information.

Honestly speaking, you have suffered me a lot but remember that you are going to reward me with little something after you might have cashed the check. Anything you give me after you cashed the check will be a big plus for me.

Below are they full in formations with the address:

Address: Bile-aka, brizouaa-bi & associes, 14 rue du golf, Ouaga-Burkina Faso

Quote:
I will go tomorrow to send the money with DHL Express

Quote:
Hi,

You are sending the money through Western Union Money transfer not DHL express ok.

After i receive the money from Western Union Money transfer, i will now proceed to DHL office here for the delivery of the parcel to your postal address.

Quote:

What is Western Union Money Transfer? I've never heard of it

Quote:
Hi,

Is rapid transfer. Please i am wondering if actually you are serious. Why will you tell me that you have not heard something like Western Union Money Transfer?

Please stop joking with me.

Western Union Money transfer is ever where in this world and even in villages so why are you asking such irrelevant question. Western Union Money transfer simply means rapid transfer of money to any destination. Western Union is like Money Gram. You bank over there will have Western Union System of transfer so you can ask them.

Miss. Mary Ali

Quote:
Why are you being so rude?

Quote:
Hello, why are you not responding to me?

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just when I thought she had twigged again

Quote:
Hi,

What do you really want from me again?

I dont have that much time to waste

Thanks
Miss. Mary Ali

Quote:

I asked you to explain to me what is Western Union but you started being rude to me for no reason

Quote:
Hi,

Western Union Money transfer is the fasted means of transferring money to whom it may concern.

And immediately the transfer is made, the receiver will receive the money the same day so i hope that your question is been answered now.

In every bank, there is western union money transfer so you can find out in your bank there ok.

My regards
Miss. Mary Ali

Quote:

My bank told me Western Union is a separate company with no affiliation with them

Quote:
Hi,

Good Morning.

Yes it is a financial institute but in-collaboration with banks. If your bank has no affiliation with them, check with another bank, i believe you will get them.

Or alternatively, you can ask for their office over there in your country which you will see because western union money transfer operate everywhere in the world today ok.

My regards
Miss. Mary Ali

Quote:

I'm confused now. So do you want me to use this money transfer thingy or a bank transfer?

Quote:
You said that every bank uses Western Union?

Quote:
Hi,

Yes that is what i said but i do not know about your country there. For here, all the banks have western union office.

Thanks
Miss. Mary Alo

Quote:

How do I use this Western Union thing? Does it work like a bank transfer?

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi,

I am wondering why such questions. Western Union is a means of transferring fund to whosoever it may concern very fast. It operate like bank but the only different there is that they mode of transfer is faster than that of the bank transfer.

Please to make it easy for you, just go the any western Union in your country and tell them you want to send money and they will tell you to information they need to make the transfer so what is so heard on this for God sake.

Honestly speaking, after this message and you are still asking me question, I will not reply to you again. I really mean it this time around because you are just wasting my time for nothing that is what I think.

Quote:
Maybe you don't know this, but I live in a small town. Most of us here have never ever sent money overseas before. Heck, most of us don't even have connection out of the town.

Did you know I had to drive 24 miles to get to a bank? I don't even know where I can find a Western Union! How do I use it! This is all very foreign to me! I'm wasting your time? I think you are wasting my time because I'm trying here to send the fee for my check, and you are demanding me to use a service I've never heard of and is too lazy to even explain things to me. Actually, why can't we do a bank transfer? Why use something so complicated?

I'm nearing the end of my patience.

Quote:
Hi,

After going through your message this very morning, I now understood your point perfectly. Sincerely speaking, this is to first time you explained to me your difficulties. Please can you kindly give me the name of your country?

This will enable me search if there is western union there or not because I believe in every country there is western union money transfer.

Let me have the name of your country so that i will make the search and then get back to you ok. I am waiting.

Quote:

I live in a small place in China called Yangshuo County.

Quote:

Hi,

There is many Western union office in china there based on my findings. But if i may ask, did you have the knowledge of MONEY Gram transfer.

This method of transfer is also like Western Union so check and get back to me.

Thanks
Miss. Mary Ali

Quote:

China is a very big place. Are there any offices near where I am?

Looks like she's twigged, got to reel her back in

Quote:
I asked one of my friend and he has an uncle who lives overseas in the UK who knows Western Union. I think I'm ready to send the fee now.

Quote:

Hi,

I am sorry for my late reply. I just that i am very busy with some works ok. I will be waiting for the payment information. In case you have forgotten the in formations, below are they information which you will use and send the fee:

Address: Bile-aka, brizouaa-bi & associes, 14 rue du golf, Ouaga-Burkina Faso

As soon as i receive the money, i will proceed immediately for the delivery of your parcel to your postal address.

Thanks
Miss. Mary Ali

Quote:

How much did you need for the fee?

Quote:
Hi,

Good morning.

The Courier fee is only $110.00

I will be waiting so that i will proceed for the delivery of the hard copy of your check to your postal address today.

Thanks
Miss. Mary Ali

Quote:
You want it sent using the Western Union thing correct?

I think after one whole month, she’s starting to lose her patience

Quote:
Hi,

Please if you want to send the fee, go ahead and sent it so that i will perform my job as was instructed by my boss.

Why all this questions for God sake?

I am not forcing you to send the fee, if you do not want to send the money, is better you forget about it instead of wasting me precious time.

I am not rude to you but some times, you make me to be anger.

Just yesterday, you told me that you are ready to send the money that i should reply your message and after responding to your email, you start with questions that even a baby can give you answer so please i am not here for a joke.

I have given you all the in formations that you will use and send the money. If you like send it or you leave it. Please again, i am not rude to you.

My regards

Miss. Mary Ali

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work-but that last email deserves a slap-how rude!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic