SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A journalist in Syria on same $ request for 11 months!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What MorganleFay said. And correct me if I'm wrong but isn't sending company staff on personal errands a huge no-no?

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, of course it is NO for using one's staff for personal matters like sending large amount of money. I don't give him relative's contact yet. Maybe at next time, will say her cousin will make a move for transaction that will cause problem for him again!!

Quote:

Lad:
I am always praying for you to recover

Quote:
Lad:
My dear i really want to see you
I want to come to the hospital where you are
Please you can direct one of your staff to make the transfer so that i can start coming to Japan as soon as possible

Quote:
Me:
I can not use my staff for my personal matters. That is not allowed.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lad:
Dear Rena, i hope you are getting better and i want you to know that am still always praying for you. Remember your friend you directed to make the transfer through union bank but she could not ?. Please also direct her to make the transfer this time so that i can get out of here as soon as possible. My dearest also understand that i have really been patient all this while, i have gone through uncomfortable and difficult long days over here. I am tired of hearing the shelling of bombs and sounds of gun shots here. I want to set my eyes on you, hold you and hug you, i can't wait to see you. am so tired of here, please try to understand me my dearest.

Quote:
Me:
You contact my cousin directly. Here is his email. [email protected]
Benzo is not good at English. He speaks Chinese and Japanese.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay! Let the fun begin. jump_4_joy
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad sent email to Rena's cousin but the email found in spam folder. Let's delay his response.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lad:
Thank you so much my dearest
I have sent Benzo e-mail
You can call him to check his e-mail
I hope you are getting better my dear

Quote:
Me:
My cousin not receiving your email.

The email in spam folder. Cousin can't find his email requesting money transfer.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lad:
I sent him e-mail
Please he can check his Spam or junk messages

I sent many times
I have also sent Benzo e-mail through my g mail account
abasovamarina1 @ gmail.com

Quote:
I will tell him to check spam folder. But he is in Harbin now.

Yes, the email is in the spam folder, only twice, not many times. Lier!!

rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As usual, his first concern is "When will I get the money!" Rena needs to make this one suffer!
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, here we go!!

23 Sep
Quote:
Lad:
I hope you are getting better
Your health have really kept me worried
My dear, you must not forget to take more of fruits to enable you fight your illness
I wish you much of love and recovery

Quote:
Me:
Thank you

So the cousin was asked to check spam folder. He is currently in China for business trip. Outlook is not banned, so he can access to his email in China. However, he was pissed off last time when the lad was asking him to send money behalf of Rena while Rena was on business trip. Of course cousin is not happy with that. Benzo writes in Japanese.

Initially found only 1 spam but later found total of 4 emails from the lad identified as Spam!!

18 Sep.
Quote:

Lad to Benzo
Hello Mr Benzo, my name is Abasova Marina contacting from Syria.Is nice to meet you.

Rena is a very good friend of mine and she gave me your e-mail to write you directly, i have been so worried about her health condition.

She directed me to contact you about the transfer so that you can help make the transfer to Turkey for me to be able to leave Syria as soon as possible because here is no longer convenient for me.

I also hope to meet you too when i arrive Japan.

Below are the transfer details:

BANK NAME:------------- Turkiye is Bankasi

ACCOUNT NAME: -------------------E C O

ACCOUNT NO:----------------- (removed)

ACCOUNT TYPE:------------------ Dollars Account

IBAN NO: ------------------------(removed)

SWIFT CODE: ----------------------------ISBKTRISXXX

BANK ADDRESS:------------------------ Istanbul Turkey meter

20 Sep.
Quote:

Lad to Benzo
Hello Mr Benzo, my name is Abasova Marina contacting from Syria.Is nice to meet you.

Rena is a very good friend of mine and she gave me your e-mail to write you directly, i have been so worried about her health condition.

She directed me to contact you about the transfer so that you can help make the transfer to Turkey for me to be able to leave Syria as soon as possible because here is no longer convenient for me.

ACCOUNT NAME: -------------------Ephraim ( )

Quote:

Lad to Benzo
Hello Mr Benzo,

My name is Abasova Marina contacting from Syria.Is nice to meet you.

ACCOUNT NAME: -------------------( ) ChiChi ( )

Quote:

Lad to Benzo

Hello Mr Benzo,

My name is Abasova Marina contacting from Syria.Is nice to meet you.

ACCOUNT NAME: -------------------( ) Ogbechie

IBAN NO: ------------------------TR 780006 4000 0021 1560 6136 55

24 Sep.
Quote:

Benzo to Lad (Google Translated from Japanese, Osaka dialect to English. This is how lad see in English.

Do not send the same content multiple times. I Ya on a business trip in China. Requirements to understand Mahen. Explain clearly. Now busy Chiu not Ya.

(Do not send same content for several times. I am on business trip to China. I do not understand what you want. Explain clearly. I am too busy now.)

Quote:

Lad to Benzo
Thank you very much for your response. I will like to know when you will be back from China ?

25 Sep.
Quote:

Benzo to Lad (Google Translated from Japanese, Osaka dialect to English. This is how lad see in English.

Many times what does not even apologize in advance to put send spam. Clearly tell the requirements. Obligation to teach my business trip of the plan one by one to the others of red not do Ya.

(You sent me lots of spams and never apologize. Explain clearly, what you want. I have no obligation to tell you my business trip schedule.)

Last edited by kaede on Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol. Hilarious. Most certainly lad will be committing many breaches of protocol and etiquette. This should be pointed out to him at great length. Such rudeness cannot be tolerated. Twisted Evil
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha, lad is happy to receive response from Benzo. But Benzo is in China now and will not respond to the lad so quickly.

Quote:
Lad to Benzo
Hello Mr Benzo,

Good evening from Syria. i hope you are having a nice period in China. Please i am so sorry for the multiple messages to your spam folder, the network and internet server is bad and the signal is poor because of the on going war here in Syria, please Mr Benzo accept my apologies.

Regarding to the transfer requirements, below is an attachment document that will guide you understand properly.

Present it to the cashier at the bank and tell him or her that you are making a transfer of $10,520 USD to the bank account information on the attachment document. They will know what to do once they see the details on the document.

The bank will give you a payment slip after making the transfer,which you will scan and send to me to forward to the Turkey officials for verification.

Stay blessed and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Abasova.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this lad even trying to communicate in either Japanese or Chinese? I think he is being very rude if he isn't.PLus there is going to be added time for Benzo to squeeze all that translating into his busy schedule.

Excellent job keeping this lad on the hook for three months using replies like "Feeling sick" and "Thank you". Truly excellent work! Cool

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The bank will give you a payment slip after making the transfer.

Is that a fact?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Benzo do not understand why bank gives slip. He should misunderstand slip as laddies' underwear.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Hahahaha. Brilliant! I can imagine Benzo's outrage at this insult! Lololol

Can't wait to hear how he will reply.

ETA
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is not using Japanese and most likely using Google translate to convert Benzo's Osaka dialect email into English and then respond in English.

So here we go.

Quote:
Benozo to Lad (written in Japanese and translated by Google Translate. This is how lad reads.)
Marina solder

What Yuuton Ninen meaning it may be similar to understand Mahen. Chiu Wake Ya whether to send the spam Nde Syria signals What Akan?

Attached document what or working there know what OMAS owed calligraphy Mahen. Anything-You-Want G transfer of files? It does a FTP Tsukaebaee. I do Ya want you to tell me URL.

Bank cashier your Mahen Ya. Cashier supermarket ne Anything-You-Want G. The Harbin Ya got a TESCO. We'll have crowded in front of the National Day.

Turkish bath in the slip of the young lady solder, do a yeah but I. Etc. no Do not slip The Anything-You-Want G your favorite? Dwarf plans Ya buy green slip in souvenir of the wife in China. Red one or now Hyoka also in Marina solder.

Tanabe multi Tsutomusan

meaning:
Dear Marina

I do not understand what you mean. Why you send spam because traffic light in Syria is bad?

I do not understand what is written on the attachment. You want file transfer? Please use FTP. Let me know the URL.

Bank do not have register casher machine. That is in Super Market. They have TESCO in Harbin. It is just before National day, and lots of people there for shopping.

Girl in slip at Turkish bath? sounds cool. What kind of slips you like? I plan to buy green one for my wife. Shall I buy red one for you?

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And carrot for the lad beating

Quote:
Lad to Rena
You are welcome my dear ,i hope you are getting better. Benzo has finally responded to my e-mail. I gave him the transfer details again today as he could not really understand my previous message.
I am looking forward to be with you soon

Quote:
Rena to Lad
Me too, looking forward to meeting you soon. Thank you.

RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you should also remove the IBAN-Number from the account info, because, as far as I know, it's an unique information holding the Bank-ID as well the acoount number. The last number is the checksum.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

RobertoMalone, thanks. Corrected!!

The lad was not patient enough to interact with the cousin. So the next comes a home helper works for the cousin's wife who is on wheel chair.

Quote:
Lad to Rena
You are welcome my dear, Please i would like you to guide Benzo so that he can understand more better for him to be able to make the transfer successfully.

Quote:
Rena to Lad
My cousin told me that you may contact his wife's home helper, Ms. Tamako Kinno.
tamako @ email.com

Kinno Tamako = "Kin-Tama" means dick in Japanese. I hope he will use this kind of name in future for next of kin scam.

Last edited by kaede on Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Hahaha
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So the lad was happy to contact Tamako. Tamako uses upper class ladies language often used on TV drama. This makes confusing translation on Google Translate.

Quote:
Lad to Rena
Okay mky dear

Quote:
Lad to Tamako

Hello Ms. Tamako Kinno,
Good morning, My name is Abasova Marina and i am Rena's friend.

Mr Benzo gave me your e-mail for you to be able to help go to the bank and make a transfer of $10,520 dollars into the following bank account information.

Below is the attachment document of the bank account details:

ACCOUNT NAME: -------------------(removed)

A payment slip will begiven to you by the bank. Please you will have to send me the payment slip for verification.

Thank you so much, I wish to hear from you soon.

Regards

Abasova.

Quote:
Tamako to Lad, Google Translation;
Have a nice day. Are you know suddenly?
Tamako Kinno

(Meaning: Good day. What are you talking about?)

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lad to Rena
Hello my dear good morning from Syria. I have sent Ms. Tamako e-mail
Please my dearest, you can also contact her and direct her on how to make the transfer a success.
How is your health now my dear ?

Ms. Tamako seems not to understand me
Please contact her and direct her so that she can make the payment a success
Thank you.

Quote:
Rena to Lad
I will have inspection this afternoon, and will not be able to contact Tamako. I do not know how long the treatment takes. Please contact her directly. Miss you.

Rena's treatment will make her unable to use smartphones and PC to log into Facebook for a week Laughing Laughing Laughing

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now the lad tries Google Translate. The same message converted in Japanese was sent to Tamako.

Quote:

Lad to Tamako (Google reverse translation from Japanese to English)

Hello Mr. Tama Kinno,
Good morning, my name is of Abasova Marina, I of Rena friends.

Mr. benzo is moved to the bank, you gave me your e-mail for you to the following bank account information can help the dollar transfer 10,520.

The following is a document of attachment of bank account information.

Bank Name: --- Turkiye directs

Account name: ---

Account NO: ---

Account type: --- dollar account

IBAN code NO: --- TR

SWIFT code: --- ISBKTRISXXX

Bank Address: --- Turkey Istanbul meter

Transfer paper Bank is given to you. Please you must send a transfer form for confirmation to me.

Thank you so much, I want to hear from you soon.

nice to meet you

Quote:
Lad to Tamako (Google reverse translation from Japanese to English)
Tamako's, Mr.Benzo or, better than hope they will explain to you to contact Lena.
There is a good day my friend.

Most likely the lad is suggesting Tamako to contact Benzo or Rena, but not fully understood by Tamako.

Tamako's name in Japanese Kanji is "perl (Tama)" and "child (Ko)" but the lad's email in Google Translated Japanese was "Lake Tama""

Quote:
Tamako to Lad

It Is you say the marina's. Cute daughter thing.

Watakushi name Tamako, in'd better in Tamako. You do not have a rude?

Tanabe diversity is was on a business trip to China. Your cousin of the main hall Rena-like Are not attached contact with during your hospital stay. It is you can not use a mobile phone in the hospital.

Tanabe Are diversity has been moved to the bank? It's new to you. And it was supposed to be the manufacturer and the meeting of the craft in Harbin.

Tamako Kinno

(Meaning :
Your name is Marina? Cute girl you are.
My name is Tamako, not Lake Tama. Aren't you so rude?

Mr. Tabeta is on business trip to China. His cousin, Rena is in hospital and I can not reach her. They do not allow phonecalls to cellphones in the hospital.

Mr. Tabeta moved to bank? I never heard of that. He is supposed to have meeting with crafts manufacturer in Harbin.

Regards
Tamako Kinnno

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lad to Tamako (Google reverse translate)

Millisecond Hello. Tamako,
What you are doing today? , I hope that you are okay. I am sorry for responding late, but I've been busy.

, Lena and say she is still receiving treatment, she gave me your e-mail to contact directly for the transfer of money

Please I will not expect your response.

nice to meet you

Quote:
Tamako to Lad(Google reverse translate)
Marina's, Have a nice day.

What Are the "milliseconds"?

"What you are doing today?," And in'd better in rude words?

"I hope that you are okay."
What's okay?

"Lena and say she is still receiving treatment, she gave me your e-mail to contact directly for the transfer of money."
I to "give" the e-mail me is, well it seems Osshari from the top on what the eyes of thing.

If there needs to be I what to such rude people?

Tamako Kinno

(Meaning:
Good day, Marina-san
What do you mean by "miliseconds"?/
Isn't it so rude to say "what you are doing today"?
What do you mean by "I wish you to be okay"??
", Lena and say she is still receiving treatment, she gave me your e-mail to contact directly for the transfer of money"
You say you "give" me my email? How dare you mansplain like that?
What I should do to rude person like you?)

Lad gave up using the Google Translate.

Quote:
Lad to Tamako
Good morning from Syria Ms. Tamako, Sorry i do not mean to be rude, i guess it may be from the translation.
How are you doing today and how is your family ?

Regards
Abasova

Quote:
Tamako to Lad
I am fine, thank you.

Quote:
Lad to Tamako
Good evening from Syria Ms. Tamaka,
I hope you are alright.
Please also send my regards to Mr Benzo's wife.

Please Ms. Tamako i would like to know if Rena have informed you about the money transfer to Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs ?, because Rena gave me your e-mail and directed me to write you regarding to the transfer.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.

Abasova

Quote:
Tamako to Lad
What is it?

I don't think Tamako understood what the lad wrote.

Quote:
Lad to Benzo
Hello Mr Benzo, good morning from Syria, i hope you are alright.
Are you back from China ?, I have been expecting to hear from you.

Regards
Abasova

But Benzo do not take responsibility for the lad's matter Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Benzo to Lad
Marina solder, your skillful Anything-You-Want G. Wai, will head to Seoul this evening back to Japan yesterday. Rena, but would not the deserve to do contact is Konno solder to ask Iya or Wye because Yu on the Marina solder.

Benzo Tabeta

(Meaning :
Ms. Marina, how are you? I have just came back to Japan yesterday, and fly to Seoul tomorrow. Rena told me that she asked help to Ms. Kinno, so I do not have to write to you. )

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

... And the idiot still have hope for money Laughing Laughing Laughing
4 pages, 3 months, still on same money request. He really is an idiot!!

8th Oct
Quote:
Lad to Rena
Hello my dearest, I have not heard from you all this while, i hope you are getting better

Quote:
Rena to Lad
I am still at hospital. My cousin told me he has spoken to Ms. Konno. Everything should be good.

9th Oct.
Quote:
Lad to Rena
Okay i pray also that everything goes on successfully.
How is your health condition now ?, i am always praying for your full recovery

I am still looking forward to go to the movies together with you.

Quote:
Rena to Lad

Me too, looking forward to meet you soon.

I think Tamako's teenage kid would like to write to him in broken English.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic