SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A journalist in Syria on same $ request for 11 months!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Me to Lad

Hello Avasoba

Thank you for the drawing. I have forwarded to the temple. The instructor monk was amazed by the wonderful drawing. But the monk was disappointed that the drawing was not by you but by someone else. This will have no meaning for giving instruction for meditation. The drawing did not need to be done very nicely, because this is not art test but rather, seeing something deep in one's mind. You really taken the purpose of drawing wrongly. Now the temple wants to read your essay instead of drawing because you do not draw picture by yourself.

Will you please write your essays about
(1) Your purpose of life
(2) What do you think about the life of human beings.
(3) What do you think about future of the mankind
All should be more than 500 words. Please hand write and scan the essay and send to me so i will forward to the temple. They really looking forward to seeing you here in Japan!!

By the way, thank you for considerations. So my cousin will not need to go to bank tomorrow. He is not willing to do so, as he was really upset about what you said regarding to his wife. Benzo is back to Japan this evening, and he got lots of products he brought from China, and need to get ready to sell these goods, so he has no time to go to bank anyway. But I hope the Turkey official can confirm the payment from his own check book by seeing Benzo's name there. Understood?

My trip was really busy. Needed to go around HR offices in different geo, talked about UK / EU matter, and so on. I was so tired over the weekends after I am back in Japan, so I could not think about anything. I will take a day off tomorrow, take a rest one more day. Please do not expect quick responses.

Regards

Quote:
Lad to Me

Hello Rena,

Honestly i was not happy that the instructor monk rejected the drawing that i presented because am not good in drawing at all and there was no another option than to ask someone that know how to draw to do it for me, but anyway that is not a problem.
I'm so glad your journey was successful.. You really need to take enough rest and refresh yourself very well because i understand that you must be very tired. I will write the essay once i have free time and send to you to forward to the monk.
But am worried of time, because we only have few days left to get everything done.

And secondly, i will really pleased with you to talk to Benzo if he can help us go back to the bank when he have time to confirm if payment slip or any written note can be issue to him as a prove that the money was transferred from Japan to the account because the Turkey Official are asking for the payment slip for confirmation. I need you to understand and do the best for me so that there will be no delay when am coming to Japan. Okay?

Hope to to see you soon Rena! And my regards to Benzo and his wife.

Have a blessed week.

Best Regards
Abasova

NO response from Rena for 2 days.

Quote:
Lad to Me

Hello dear Rena

How are you doing ? Hope you had a wonderful time to rest well at home. I have been thinking of you every time, i can't really wait to be in Japan with you.
I would like to know how you have arranged for the hotel, please i want to be updated in everything we are doing together, okay ?

And also the Turkey officials ( Ministry of Foreign Affairs) are demanding for the payment slip seriously for confirmation, they have said the money has not been credited into the account.

For this reason i really want you to check with Benzo if the bank made the transfer, okay ?
Please Rena, you have to be fast because is only 3 days left for me to get everything done here for my Leave. I appreciate all your effort in getting things done for me.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Abasova.

and Facebook message from the lad.
Quote:
We really need to talk,okay

Quote:
Me to Lad

Hello Avasoba

How are you? I am busy as usual.
My cousin says he can not go to bank. He is very busy doing his business. He said he did sent the money and the recipient should be able to know whether his money has been transferred or not by himself.

If any difficulties, why don't you just postpone your trip? Ok with me if postponed to August. Please just avoid 13th to 16th Aug. because most of my staff are taking days off to go back to their hometown to worship their ancestors for the bon festival. I will cancel all bookings and reschedule when you are ready. But just in case if you really arrive on 15th July, just send me email from airport so I will prepare to meet you at Tokyo station.

By the way, sorry that you were not feeling good with monks rejected your picture drawn by someone else. That was for seeing what is inside you, so they wanted picture drawn by you and they do not care if the picture is good or not. Even a badly drawn picture shows someone's good nature. That was what they wanted. However, they were amazed by the picture too. Will you let me know the name and contact of the person who draw the picture? The temple is looking for someone draw picture of Buddha. Please ask that person to draw the picture like I have attached. If the picture is very good, then they may ask that person to draw the picture they need for the temple. They still expecting your essay too. I will just postpone the zen training.

Regards

Attachment (not the same pic.)

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this is my one of the longest "bank transfer sllip" ping pong with the lad. 2 weeks passed since my little pink pet added to pigsty.

Facebook chat;

Me: I sent you email.

Lad: I got the email

Next day
Me: What's your decision, postpone your visit or you can come today? Please let me know because I need to cancel the rest of hotels and reschedule.

Lad: Hi Rena thanks for your message. I have postponed my trip till 25th July because the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has not confirmed the money Benzo transferred.

Lad: It is a bad idea to cancel the trip because already there have been a replacement in my office since i applied for the marshal leave permit.
Every necessary arrangement has been made for my trip, but it is only the needed document that has to be obtain and endorse to my name to enable me join the aircraft from Syria...

Lad: You don't need to cancel the hotels arrangement, you can talk with them to extend the date because right now there is no way i can leave here without the Certificate of Origin that indicate my name. Benzo have to check with the bank to confirm the transfer because the money was not transfer out.. Let him send someone there to check with the bank if he is very busy with his business.. He have to know that this is an important matter.

Lad: Do your best to make sure it is done correctly because the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Turkey are expecting the payment to enable them obtain the Certificate as quick as possible

Me: Noted that you rescheduled to 25th.
by the way, now 4pm and banks are closed. Next Monday is public holiday in Japan. Banks are closed.
My cousin do not want to go to bank. He says the turkey official should be able to check by himself.
I can not force him to do what he does not want to do.
Please reply to me regarding to the person who drew the picture. I would like to recommend that person to the temple for drawing.

--------------------------------------------------------------
It's true, 7/18 public holiday in Japan, called Marine day.

Lad: What about the money your cousin payed ?
Is he not concerned that the Turkey officials has not gotten an alert yet
You really have to take this serious Rena
Benzo should know that this is a professional matter and he has to rectify any fault in the bank
I am being embarrassed by one of the Turkey officials regarding that the payment was not made
I am confused

Sounds good, if he was really embarrassed.

Me: Anyway, long weekends. No banks are open until next week Tuesday. My cousin in Osaka and I am in Tokyo. Be patient and wait until next week Tuesday. Since you postpone your trip, I will be away to my parents' place in Nagano. Have a nice weekends.
And let me know about the artist too.

Lad: Please dear Rena, I would really appreciate if you can go to the bank with your brother to make sure everything goes on smooth

Me: Do you know how far from here in Tokyo to Osaka where my cousin is? I can't go there during next week weekdays!! no time!!

Lad: Then you really have to ask your cousin if he really made the payment

Me: He said he did. I am tired about you.

Lad: But the Turkey officials has not confirmed his payment yet if possible let him take the money back to the bank because the money has not been transferred yet

Me: International transfer sometimes takes time. Be patient. Anyway, Banks are closed and next Monday is public holiday. My cousin can not go to bank until Tuesday if he can.

Me: You should understand that I am having hard time with my cousin. He is for me a big brother and one of successful person in my relatives. I borrow that amount from him and he sent the money. Wait, OK?

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am being embarrassed by one of the Turkey officials regarding that the payment was not made

Translation: "My Oga is pissed at me."

Great work! Very Happy

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turkey just had an "attempted Military Coup" wonder how that will effect his "Turkish official" or his flight plans? I love that you have drawn in the person who drew his picture, more work for him! More embarrassment for him when the plans go south! Tee Hee! When do we get to read his essay? Good job on keeping this one going. He sounds so desparate about the money, awwww. too bad for him!
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bossy boy, isn't he? Tee-hee
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, thanks. Yes, so the bossy boy should be abused!!

Facebook
15th Jul

Lad: My dear you also have to understand how i feel, i know you do not have time but you also have to create some time for me because am your guest

Me: Anyway, it is long weekends. Nothing I can do.
Monday 18th July is public holiday in Japan, called Marine day. Banks are closed.
Understand?

16th Jul
Lad:Ok my dear Rena, I will wait until Tuesday
How are you spending your holidays ?

Me: Just arrived Nagano where my parents stays. They celebrate obon in July, following solar calendar. They invite their monks to the house this afternoon for prayer. Today is the last day of their ceremony and I am glad that I can join them here.
Please let me know the contact of the artist who drew your picture. I want to see how he draw Buddha.

The “Obon festival” has 3 different timings. In Tokyo, some people celebrates in July, under solar calendar. Some celebrates in August, following lunar calendar, and some uses solar calendar date fixed in August. Rena’s family celebrates in mid-July.
See here for more information, if interested.

Lad: I would love to witness some of Japanese festival and also take pictures

Lad: This is the contact details of the artist.... Person name: Mr.Timothy Ukpevo
E-mail:... ukpevobrozie 2000 atmark gmail dot com
Telephone:.. +233( )
You can contact him any time and he shall do a good job for you..

17th Jul
Me: Ok, thank you. I will contact him when I am back in Tokyo. His Phone number in Ghana. So cool. African artists do excellent art works!!

Me: I think you should postpone your plan to visit Japan. TV news says military coup attempt was failed but still have lots of risk. What the Turkey government officer says about that?

Lad: Dear Rena honestly speaking the Turkey Officials are advising me to Leave Syria as soon as possible, I have been relieved of my office because of the Leave permit and i have been replaced by another person since i will be leaving Syria, they warn that they won't be held responsible for my safety here anymore. You have to do your best for me to leave Syria on the 25th, they have already advised that the payment should be make through Western Union or Moneygram Transfer which is the safest and fastest means of sending money abroad. Tell Benzo to go take his money back from the bank because the transfer was not successful. The money should be send to the follow details via Western Union or Moneygram office.
FIRST NAME: TASHA
LAST NAME: NATUKUNDA
ADDRESS: ISTANBUL TURKEY
SECRET QUESTION: COLOR
SECRET ANSWER: BLUE

The lad changed strategy, not to stick to the bank account. Seems to be like bank transfer was not successful due to account being freezed!! So he wants another pain with WU/MG!!

19 Jul
Me: Sorry but I am being busy now. One of my staff has faced a problem and I need to deal with it as her manager.
My cousin says he will go to bank on Thursday to check whether transfer was successful or not.
There's no Union bank here. But I do not have to go to the Union Bank. You let me know bank account number of that Union Bank. I don't know bank called money gram bank. Not in Japan. I never heard Money Gram bank. Union bank, I know but there's none here.

Rena is totally misunderstood what Western Union is.
Hahaha. Want to see how he is irritated!!

Lad: Hello Rena.. Thanks for your message. But i want to let you know that you didn't understand my previous message very well. What i said there regarding the funds transfer is Western Union and MoneyGram. They also operate inside any bank in every country in the world, but some also have their office different too. But you can find the Western Union and Moneygram most time in Banks.. Okay! Their transfer doesn't take much time, meaning that the receiver can get the money immediately under 5minutes of the transaction, not days.. Hope you understand properly now... I want you to use the both Western Union and the Moneygram to transfer the money to the Turkey Officials because the maximum amount someone can send out from the Western Union is $6000 or $7000 in a day so to make it quicker you have to use the both offices to make the transfer by splitting the $10520 into two places. For example, send $5000 in Western Union and send the remain balance of $5520 via Moneygram. Okay! You may not need to go there yourself, you can ask any of your staff to help you get it done. You have to use the same information to make the transfer.. And make sure they issue payment slip after making the payment for confirmation and picking up of the funds there in Turkey. Bellow are the details again and please write it down carefully so that there would be no mistakes.
FIRST NAME:......TASHA
LAST NAME:..... NATUKUNDA
ADDRESS:.....ISTANBUL TURKEY
SECRET QUESTION:....COLOR
SECRET ANSWER:.....BLUE
You can click on this link to see the Western Union am talking about, okay ! http://locations.westernunion.com/search/

20 Jul
Me: No, no Union bank here.
need bank account number for Union bank.

21 July 2016
Me: My cousin called me just now during lunch break. The money transfer was not successful due to receiver side's problem. Why is that?
My friend goes to the Union Bank this afternoon.

Lad: Alright Rena! Thank you for the update. But please make sure your friend use the information bellow at the Western Union to send the money to the Turkey Officials as i have said in my previous message, okay
FIRST NAME:......TASHA
LAST NAME:..... NATUKUNDA

ADDRESS:.....ISTANBUL TURKEY
SECRET QUESTION:....COLOR
SECRET ANSWER:.....BLUE

So the lad is expecting money sent from WU ASAP.
He must be happy now Evil Lol Evil Lol Evil Lol

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me to Lad

21 Jul late night
I sent email to the artist but I do not get any responses. Is there holidays in Ghana?

22 Jul early morning

Hi, Abasaba

My friend went to the local bank deal with Union Bank. The information you have me was not Union Bank account, so she could not transfer money. Please provide proper bank account number.

I wanted to tell you this last night but I could not see you online.

And 4 hours later my message to the lad:

Now is Friday and government offices should be closed during weekends. I asked dispatch rider to deliver bank cheque to Turkey Embassy in Tokyo. So the Turkey government should receive payment by today. I have lots of works to do today and have team building over the weekends. But the problem to send money to Turkey is resolved. See you next week on Monday 25th July!! I look forward to meet you face to face.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Despatch rider to the Turkish Embassy, eh? How's that for solving all of the lad's problems in one go? Do hope he is deeply appreciative. Laughing

Nice twist, Kaede. jump_4_joy
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now the new friend the artist lad responded with new little pink pet.
Quote:
me to artist lad

Mr.Timothy Ukpevo

My name is Rena Hondo, from Tokyo, Japan. My friend Mr. Abasaba Marina introduced you regarding to the drawing. You draw picture of him and was amazing.

My friend's temple is looking for artist to draw pictures for their main hall. I think the way you draw really fits to the hall. Please draw picture of Buddha like as attached. I would like to suggest to my friend's temple to order drawing from you. This is going to be a trial, so you will not be paid. But once they decide to order you for drawing, I am sure they will provide rewards.

In addition, to gain good impression from the monks, please send me photo of you, dressed same as the Buddha picture. That will be amazing because monks will see you are in good faith.

Thank you and best regards

Quote:
artist lad to me

Thank you very much for your mail, am glad to know you too. I was not in my country for few days ago that is why i wasn't able to reply to you quick. I travel to Dubai for some art project, i returned back to Ghana today Saturday. I will start the drawing of the two image you attached on Monday so that i can finish the work by the weekend and send to you through DHL delivery and give to you the tracking code number to receive it in Japan. But i will need to buy some material for the work, so you have to send $960 to Ghana, from this amount i will buy all the needed materials and also pay for the sending fees of the drawn image to Japan. Send the money to this account.

Bank name: PRUDENTIAL BANK LTD.
Account number: (reported)
Swift code: PUBKGHAC.
Bank address: P.M.B, G.P.O ACCRA GHANA.
Beneficiary name: (company name)
Address: P.O BOX ACCRA GHANA

I am waiting to receive the confirmation of your payment so i can start the job as soon as possible.

Thank you, wish you all the best.

Regards
Ukpevo Timothy

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oink-oink. Good news. Twisted Evil
rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

$960.00, You could purchase many art supplies here for that amount! Pretty Cheeky of him to ask for such an amount, like that is just pocket change! The nerve of some of these people!!
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehe, the main lad totally miscommunication with Rena.

Quote:
lad to me:
Hello Rena, i was not able to come online because internet was very bad over here, you would have waited to consult me before sending the cheque because the Turkey Officials won't go to the Embassy to get it, everything goes on with due process over there. You have to retrieve the cheque, and send the money to the bank account i gave to you at first.

BANK NAME:.... AKBANK
ACCOUNT NAME:..... EMMANUEL KOSIN
ACCOUNT NO:...... (Same as previous)
ACCOUNT TYPE:.... DOLLARS
IBAN NO:..... TR140004600762001000077112
SWIFT CODE:...... AKBKTRIS0762
BANK ADDRESS:..... 762 ESENYURT SUBE
ADDRESS:...... BENEK SOK . TELSIZLER MAH . BLK: 3 NO:36 ISTANBUL

Please make sure you get it done as soon as the bank open in Japan and take a payment slip or written note from the bank after the transaction is done for me to show to the Official as prove. Okay!

Quote:
Me to lad
No officer do not need to go to embassy. Embassy can accept behalf of the dept who do that job. Money already at Turkey embassy as my bank check. No need for me to go to bank.

Quote:
Lad to me
I have tried to pleased with the Official to go get the cheque at Japan Embassy in Turkey but they did not agreed to do that because i was told to pay the fees into the account or via the Moneygram. For this reason my flight was cancel on the 25/07/2016 because there is no way i can leave Syria without the Certificate of Origin that i will present to the Immigration and Customs. Now am worried, i don't want to bother you too much. But i want you to understand so we can solve the money issue. You can order the cheque back to Japan because there is no need of the cheque. I want you to go to the bank to pay the money into the account , they have promise to get all necessary arrangement done for me to arrive Japan immediately they confirm the transaction. Meaning that you must get a slip or any written note from the bank to show that money was transfer into the account. Okay.

Quote:
me to lad
No, the embassy of Turkey is in Japan and they will send money to their own country. You should wait until the turkey government receive money from the embassy of Turkey in Japan.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And here I was expecting the lad to be in Japan, enjoying all it and your character have to offer! Wink

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, thanks. More than 1 month by now, the fake journalist still stick to same money request. I have been busy right now, excused that Rena is sick. But he gave out another bank account!! The company seems to be an existing "limited liability company" in Tokyo.

31st July
Quote:

Hello Rena.

How are you doing? I hope all is going fine there..
I have been waiting to meet you online so we can discuss properly but you have not been online for some days now.
I believe you will see my mail even if you are on a trip. I wanted to update you of my schedule so that you can know how
to arrange things over there.

Right now is that, the Officials and other board members who are in charge of the processing of my leave have decided to make a good provision for the
payment by given a Japan Bank account for easy transfer of the money.

I have been told that my Certificate of Origin shall be release immediately they confirm the payment for me to come over to Japan.
So Rena, please do the best to make sure it is solved for me leave here because am not comfortable staying here as i have been relieved of my duty in Syria.

I will list the account details below for you so you can make the transfer as soon as possible, but make sure you get a document like the payment slip from the bank after payment so that i can forward it to the Ministry of Foreign Affair for confirmation to proceed.

See below the account details!

Account Name : IKC (removed)

Company Address : City - tower shinagawa 4109 (removed)

Bank Name : Sumitomo Mitsu

Branch : Tokiwadai

Branch Code : 672

Account number : 6(removed)

Swift Code : SMBCJPJT

Tell : 81 - 3- 3(removed)

I highly appreciate all you are doing, may God bless you.

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible, stay blessed.

Regards,
Mr.Abasova.

Last edited by kaede on Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work, Kaede!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I have been busy and could not update. The lad still stick to same money request for almost 2 months by now Laughing Laughing Laughing
So happy to see worried lad, hahaha.

Back to 27th Jul
Quote:
Lad:
You have to cancel that transaction now because the money would not go to the Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs Officials direct. I have checked with them already, Please let us follow their instructions for everything to be done well.
How about the artist ? Have you hear from him yet ?

30th Jul
Quote:
Lad:
My dear Rena, am worried about you. Are you okay wherever you are, or did you go on a trip. by the way how about the monk priest,is he asking about the delay on my arrival to Japan ?. I am also worried over here because i have not heard from you. It has always been my dream to meet you and i can't wait to set my eyes on you

2nd Aug
Quote:
Me: I am not feeling well.

Quote:
Lad:
Oh my God!, My dear am sorry to hear that,. I was also worried and i felt it that you were on a trip because I sent you an email on Sunday but did not get a reply from you. I hope you are getting better now my dear.

5th Aug.
Quote:
Lad:
Dear Rena, I wish you quick recovery
I am worried because i am not hearing from you again

7th Aug.
Quote:
Lad:
Hello dear Rena, i hope you are okay. Happy weekend to you. i wish you good health. Am also in a bad condition here.

8th Aug.
Quote:
Lad:
Good morning from Syria. I am always worried about your health condition, I have not heard from you since Tuesday, i wish i know the condition of your health
I wish you good health my dear

8th Aug.
Quote:
Lad:
Good afternoon from Syria, now i am so so so worried about you. I have not heard from you yet to know if you are okay or not. I am just here everyday thinking about you.

11th Aug.
Quote:
Lad:
My am worried everyday
Please write me for me to know you are okay

Quote:
Me: Discharged but still not feeling well.

11th Aug.
Quote:
Lad:
Oh okay dear, thank God that you have been discharged.. I have been thinking about you.. I really worried a lot here Rena... I will keep on to be praying for you.. Okay! And i believe you will get well soon.

12th Aug.
Quote:
Lad:
Good afternoon from Syria

13th Aug.
Quote:
Lad:
Hello dear how is your health condition today ?, i hope it is improving. Do not forget to eat more fruits for vitamins. Have a nice day

16th Aug.
Quote:
Me: Thank you.

17th Aug.
Quote:
Lad:
Hello My dear how is your health ?
Good morning from Syria
How do you feel now ?. How is your health condition improving ?

19th Aug.
Quote:
Me: Thank you. Not so good. I can't sit with PC for long time. My eyes get tired.

21st Aug.
Quote:

Lad:
Hello dear, good morning from Syria
I am so sorry about your eyes, i have worried about you since your illness
Who is taking care of you ?
Am looking forward to see you recover soon

22nd Aug.
Quote:
Me: Thank you.

Quote:
Lad:
You are welcome... I'm so glad you are online now Rena
I have been looking forward to discuss with you.
We really need to talk, okay !

25th Aug.
Quote:
Me: I do not want to text chat. Give me your phone number so I can call you? I start working but still not in good condition.

Quote:
Lad:
Okay. Is good to hear from you, i have been thinking of you seriously.. I pray you get more better soon dear.
But now i don't have access to handset here because of my mission in Syria. We are not allow to use Mobile phones for security reasons...
I'm so tired of here Rena, i can't wait to get out of this place.

26th Aug.
Quote:
Me: Then we can't talk. I do not want to go online long time. That will cause my eyes and head so bad.

29th Aug.
Quote:
Lad:
Hello Rena, am sorry about your eyes and i hope you are taking the fruits i suggested for you
My dear, you have to understand that i am in a war zone, i cannot make calls over here because of the war here in Syria. I also need to speak to you because of the plans i have already made with you. I can be able to call you once i get to Turkey.
I am left in the dark here in Syria. what is happening to our initial plans of me coming over to Japan ?. I am not working any more here and i am at risk here too
Please i want to know the plans ahead
Have a wonderful day

Quote:
Me: I am not feeling well and stayed at home today.

Quote:
Lad:
Honestly i have not been happy ever since your sickness
Dear Rena, I wish i am close to you to take care of you
I really miss you
Did you go to the hospital today ?
I am worried

30th Aug.
Quote:
Me: No, I stay at home today.

Quote:
Lad:
Hello dear Rena, good morning from Syria
Do you receive treatments at ?

31st Aug.
Quote:
Me: Yes. Thanks.

1st Sep.
Quote:
Me: Just have been to hospital today for inspection and medication. How are you?

Quote:
Lad:
That's very good Rena, i have been thinking of your health condition because i really want to come over as soon as possible. I am so confused right here, i am not doing any job here in Syria for now and also my life is at risk here too. I have been patiently waiting for you to recover, please my dear, since you are not in good health to go to the bank and make the transfer, i think you should send any of your good staff to assist you go to the bank to make the transfer on your behalf to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Turkey. I want to leave here as soon as possible so that i can come over and spend some time with you. The payment details has been changed by them for security reasons. You can find the details on the document i attach..

[Fake Document from Turkey]

BANK NAME:------------- Turkiye is Bankasi
ACCOUNT NAME: -------------------(removed)
ACCOUNT NO:----------------- (removed)
ACCOUNT TYPE:------------------ Dollars Account
IBAN NO: ------------------------TR 780006 4000 0021 1560 6136 55
SWIFT CODE: ----------------------------ISBKTRISXXX
BANK ADDRESS:------------------------ Istanbul Turkey meter

Last edited by kaede on Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More pork-perhaps Kung PO pork?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about grilled Mongolian Pork?

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Mmmm - yummy!
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the look of the drawing thumbnail! Could you fix the uploadeater link, so it is clickable?
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kaede, that looks delish-Mongolian it is!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

2nd Sept.
Quote:
Lad:
Hello Rena, how are you doing today ?

Quote:
Me: Not so well. Work from home today. Very hot outside.

Quote:
Lad:
I am always praying for you to get better
How about the transfer ?
Have you been able to send one of your staffs to make the payment ?
Because right now am so confused right here my dear and i have been patiently waiting for you.

Quote:
Me: I am not feeling well today.

Last edited by kaede on Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad isn't too caring about poor Rena still feeling poorly, is he? Lol
Time for more punishment, I would say. How dare he keep pressurising her when she feels so ill?

@Capone - it looks so delish I went online to get the recipe! I'm definitely having it for dinner this week. Very Happy
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel like make Rena's sickness more serious Cool

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3rd. Sep.

Quote:
Lad:
We need to complete this process to enable me leave Syria, the situation of the country is getting worst everyday. Please do your best for me so that i can leave as soon as possible, ok

No response today. Haven't even logged into FB. Rena is seriously sick. The lad message was from notification email from the Facebook.

In my real life, going out for taking class whole day then party, no time to play with fake journalist. hahaha Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic