SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A journalist in Syria on same $ request for 11 months!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad did good job to give new account# in the United States Cool
The given address exists in Georgia, the house unlikely to be a house for an ambassador who deals with Turkey.

Quote:
Dear Ms Suzuki,

Thank you very much for your update. I have been busy with duties over here that is why am replying to you late, but am happy to inform you that all required information are ready for the transfer to be made to the United States Officials.
And secondly, i want to let you know that i have also informed Rena about the changed of transfer location.
Below are the United States bank account details and also on the attachment is the required recipient identity.

Bank Name:.. Bank of America.

Bank Address:.. 2820 Peach Orchard Rd. Augusta GA 30906 U.S.A

Account Number:.. (deleted)

Routine Number:... (deleted)

Swift code:... BOFAUS3N

Account name:... Donna Mule

Account Holders Address:.. (deleted) Georgia 30815 U.S.A

Telephone:.. (deleted)

Please try your possible best to make the fund transfer done by Monday 16th January , for the United States officials to proceed.
I hope to hear good news from you, God bless you and your family.

Best regards
Mr Abasova Marina.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fb chat between Rena and the lad.

6th Jan
Rena: Thank you. I can't come online so often but I feel happy if I see your message.

9th Jan
Rena: How are you?

Lad: Am fine my baby and you ?
I am to check on you
How is your health now ?
I slept off, i was watching your photos and waiting to see you come online
I am glad you messaged me

12 Jan
Lad: Good morning from Syria my darling, i wish you good health always
Don't worry your health will be perfect again
I am always praying for you

13 Jan
Rena: Thank you. You always encourage me.

14 Jan
Lad: You are welcome my QUEEN and i am always filled with joy each time i hear from you

15 Jan
Lad: Hello my dearest
I have been communicating with Ms Serena Suzuki
and there was a change in the Ministry of
Foreign Affairs bank account due to the Turkey
officials could not release the document of the
receipient in Turkey that Ms Serena requested for.

Ms Serena understands and is also okay with the recent change. I have to send the document of the recipient in United states to Ms Serena as she explained.
This is the present situation now, he a wonderful health.
You are my angel

Rena: OK good. Thank you very much.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now lad is asking Rena to contact Suzuki. Nearly 7 months since the money request. He is still alive. Who need to expedite as what he asks :p

Responses to the lad will be later!!

Quote:
Good morning from Syria my love, please i would want you to contact Ms Suzuki so that she can be able to make the transfer as soon as possible and also send the payment slip after making the transfer because the United States Officials are waiting to start the processing of my trip to Join you in Japan soon

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
lad to Suzuki

Good evening Ms Suzuki,
I hope you had a good day, please i would like you to check the routine number of the bank details i sent to you. I made a mistake in the zeros, the zeros are meant to be 4 and not 3.

Below is the correction of the routine number.
Routine Number:... 061000052.

Thank you so much.

Quote:
Suzuki to Lad

Dear Mr Abasova Marina

Your information is received and we are now in the process of verification of the recipient. Once we are confirmed, the funds will be transferred to the given bank account.

Sincerely
Suzuki

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

kaede wrote:
Nearly 7 months since the money request. He is still alive.

A very nice bait!
Well done! Dancing Banana

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Going to be 7 months next week, for this money request for the fake journalist to release from Syria Laughing

Facebook Messaging

16 Jan
Lad: Good morning from Syria my love, please i would want you to contact Ms Serena so that she can be able to make the transfer as soon as possible and also send the payment slip after making the transfer because the United States Officials are waiting to start the processing of my trip to Join you in Japan soon

21 Jan
Rena: Sounds good, thank you. I am looking forward to seeing you soon. Once you confirm your coming, I will let you know how to come over here to the temple here.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the United States Officials are waiting to start the processing of my trip to Join you in Japan

Shocked ??????

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, Thursten3rd, the lad changed to US officials because the bank account changed from Turkey accomplice account to US mule account. I guess if the account change to Ghana next time, then he will say Ghana officials, hahaha.

Quote:
Lad to Suzuki
Dear Ms Suzuki,

My greetings to you and your family..I hope you had a lovely day.
I am still expecting to hear from you because the USA Officials are waiting for confirmation of the funds transferred for them to start processing.

I have discussed with Rena and we are all waiting to hear from you, she is expecting me any moment from now as we have discussed. Please you can also contact Rena for more details.

Best regards
Mr.Abasova Marina.

Quote:
Suzuki to lad

Dear Mr. Marina

We are still on verification process of Ms. Donna Mule. Once we are confirmed, I will let you know.

Sincerely
Suzuki

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I would think that changing from Turkey to United States officials would require starting the paperwork over from the beginning. But we don't want to discourage the lad unnecessarily. Wink

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps Suzuki sent snail mail to Donna Mule, but she already sold her house and moved to another place in the town. So the documents sent to the US government official will not reach anyone, so let Suzuki repeat same thing when lad asks.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Thumbs up clapping

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

22 Jan
Quote:
Lad to Rena

Good evening my darling, i will be glad to meet you at the temple. I hope your health is strong now.
I have sent Ms Serena Suzuki all the needed information since on the 16th of this January and i haven't heard from her yet. please my dearest try to confirm from her to know the situation.

Quote:
Rena to Lad:

Yes, she says everything OK, now waiting for the progress of verifying the recipient.

Quote:
Lad to Rena
Okay my love, please talk to Ms Serena Suzuki to make it on time because the officials are waiting for confirmation.
Please how is your health ?

26 Jan
Quote:
Rena to Lad

I am on rehabilitation at temple. Every day, meditation and training. Good for health.
Ms. Suzuki says she is waiting for the result of the verification.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One thread page per month! Awesome!!!

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's slow going Cool Cool Cool

Quote:
Lad to Suzuki

Dear Ms Suzuki,

Good morning from Syria, i am still waiting to hear from you.
What is the update ?. Please let me hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards
Mr.Abasova Marina.

Quote:
Suzuki to Lad

Dear Mr. Abasova Marina

We are still waiting for verification of the recipient. I have received same inquiry from Ms. Rena Hondo.
Once it is ready, I will inform you.

Sincerely

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

7 months passed already, since money request and he is still there.

Quote:
Lad to Suzuki

Dear Ms Suzuki,

Is it the bank that is verifying the recipient ? Or are you doing the verification personally yourself ?.
I want to know because this is taking much time and the officials are waiting for confirmation.

Regards
Mr.Abasova.

Quote:
Suzuki to Lad

Dear Mr. Abasova Marina

We are working together with the bank in USA as well as USA authority to expedite the process. Please kindly wait patiently. I also received same feedback from Ms. Rena Hondo.

Sincerely

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seeing this message forwarded from FB, Rena will not be able to log into Facebook for a while Laughing

Quote:

Lad to Rena

Ms Serena Suzuki have been verifying this for more than 2 weeks up till now, Here in Syria is getting tougher and rougher for me as the days goes by.

I have always waited patiently to meet you and now Ms Serena is delaying upon my arrival to Japan.

I did not want to tell you this, last week one of my colleague here was shot dead on the head by talibans, i didn't want to let you know this because of your health condition. My safety here in Syria is no longer guaranteed.

My dearest i know am a man but am also a human being, to be honest am totally scared of loosing my life here.

Ms Serena Suzuki is taking this transaction for granted. she asked for the recipient id and address for verification which i sent to her despite it wasn't easy for me to convince the officials for that.

Right now the officials are waiting to receive confirmation of transaction from her and she has not provided that yet.

My dearest i understand about your health condition and also you do not need stress at all but please try to pressure Ms Serena Suzuki to make this transfer done as soon as possible, the delay is way too much for me to bear any longer.

I have packed my luggage since 3 weeks ago waiting for confirmation so that i will leave Syria soon to Japan.

I have vowed with my life that i will never give up on you, i want to meet you because i truly love you from the deep down of my heart.

It seems i have known you for years, i want to have wonderful experiences with you, i am willing to live in Japan if that would make you happy because you are now my responsibility.

Please my dearest i will appreciate it if you understand this message and know how i feel, the delay is getting weigh too much.

I hope to hear from you soon..

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have vowed with my life that i will never give up on you

...until I realize there is no chance of getting any money from you, that is. Laughing

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps he vowed with sacrificing brown rat for Sakawa mojo Laughing
He will be cursed by brown rat if he gives up Laughing

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ LOL. Too funny! Congratulations on keeping this bait going so smoothly for so long, kaede.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Always same response, hahaha.

Quote:
Lad to Suzuki

Dear Ms.Suzuki,

Good morning from Syria, The process of verifying the recipient has taken so much time and the United States officials have been waiting to see the confirmation of the transfer from you.

Rena Hondo is expecting to see me as soon as possible but the delay is so much. Now i want to know what is happening because i have waited for a long time for the verification.

Sincerely
Mr.Abasova Marina.

Quote:
Suzuki to Lad

Dear Mr. Abasova Marina

Thank you for your inquiry. We are still in progress of verifying the owner of the account. I am receiving same inquiry from Ms. Rena Hondo.
There is no other way to wait until I get responses from our United States partner. Once confirmed, I will let you know.

Sincerely

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My dear readers, bored with same interaction? Hahaha. Sorry but I would like to continue this for a while.

Quote:
Lad to Suzuki

Hello Ms. Suzuki

Hope you are alright... I am writing to check if you are done with verifying the information i sent to you. I am really surprise that you have not able to transfer the funds from Ms. Rena Hondo's bank account till now. I and Ms. Rena Hondo has been waiting for you to get this job done successfully but it seems you are finding it so difficult.. Well, i don't know how you are transacting with her account in Japan but i want you to understand that Ms. Rena Hondo is alive and if the bank manager or the person in charge of the account need any confirmation from her to approve the funds from the account then let them contact her immediately so that she herself can talk with the Tokyo bank manager for him or her to know that the transfer is legal... I hope you understand me perfectly.

I wish you a lovely day ahead, and waiting to hear from you soon.

With best regards
Mr.Abasova.

Quote:
Suzuki to Lad

Dear Mr. Abasova Marina

We are still waiting for feedback from our staff in the United States. Once we are confirmed, I will certainly let you know.

Sincerely
Suzuki

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love it if the investigations into the lad show that something is amiss. Rena could start having second thoughts and the lad will have to grovel for his life. Perhaps Rena will choose to keep him hanging by a thread for a while? Twisted Evil
rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love to see the articles he has written, he is saying he is a journalist? Let see his body of work.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad claim as photo journalist, so I guess that if I ask him for his atricles, he will only send the photo stolen from news sites about Syria. But I may try if he would make any articles by himself or not. However, slow going!!

27 Jan
Quote:
Lad to Rena

Alright my dearest
I am still waiting for Ms Serena Suzuki
I hope to meet you soon

28 Jan
Quote:
Rena to Lad

Mee too. Thanks.

Quote:
Lad to Rena
Welcome my dearest, i always miss you

31 Jan
Quote:
Lad to Rena

How is your health improving ?

2 Feb
Quote:
Rena to Lad

Still on rehabilitation. Thank you. You are so kind.

Quote:
Lad to Rena

I am not happy dear

Ms Serena Suzuki have been verifying this for more than 2 weeks up till now, Here in Syria is getting tougher and rougher for me as the days goes by.

I have always waited patiently to meet you and now Ms Serena is delaying upon my arrival to Japan.

I did not want to tell you this, last week one of my colleague here was shot dead on the head by talibans, i didn't want to let you know this because of your health condition. My safety here in Syria is no longer guaranteed.

My dearest i know am a man but am also a human being, to be honest am totally scared of loosing my life here.

Ms Serena Suzuki is taking this transaction for granted. she asked for the recipient id and address for verification which i sent to her despite it wasn't easy for me to convince the officials for that.

Right now the officials are waiting to receive confirmation of transaction from her and she has not provided that yet.

My dearest i understand about your health condition and also you do not need stress at all but please try to pressure Ms Serena Suzuki to make this transfer done as soon as possible, the delay is way too much for me to bear any longer.

I have packed my luggage since 3 weeks ago waiting for confirmation so that i will leave Syria soon to Japan.

I have vowed with my life that i will never give up on you, i want to meet you because i truly love you from the deep down of my heart.

It seems i have known you for years, i want to have wonderful experiences with you, i am willing to live in Japan if that would make you happy because you are now my responsibility.

Please my dearest i will appreciate it if you understand this message and know how i feel, the delay is getting weigh too much.

I hope to hear from you soon..

No responses from Rena for a while.

6 Feb
Quote:
Lad to Rena

Good evening from Syria my dearest
I am tired of this place, i don't know why Ms Serena Suxuki is treating me this way
I have been so patient all this while and she has not yet contacted me
I am so sad over here my love
I wish your health is strong

No response from Rena.

12 Feb
Quote:
Lad to Rena

Good morning from Syria, i hope you are okay. I am always worried when i do not hear from you for a long time
I miss you so much and am sad that up till this moment i have not been able to come to Japan because of Ms.Serena Suzuki's delay in confirming the recipient
I am still always praying for your sound health

17 Feb
Quote:
Lad to Rena

My dearest, i hope you are okay
I am so worried about you now because you have not been here for a long time
I am always praying for you
I am not happy with Ms Serena Suzuki
Why all the delay in my coming to Japan
I feel terribly sad here
I am always imagining you
I miss you deeply

No response from Rena Laughing

23 Feb
Quote:
Lad to Rena

My dearest what is wrong, i am nervous because i haven't heard from you all this while

27 Feb. Rena finally responded but really in brief.
Quote:
Rena to Lad

I am not feeling well.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, my.......lololol
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic