SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A journalist in Syria on same $ request for 11 months!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Hahahaha - that would be so funny, too! Love how you've still got this lad hooked after three months, Kaede. I'm sure there is plenty of room for lots more fun and games with him. He's so willing to play along. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Morganlefay, thanks. He's really sucking!!

Quote:
Lad to Rena
You are welcome my dearest
I want to know if Ms. Tamako would be able to make the transfer on Monday ?, so that i can inform the Turkey officials to be aware.

Quote:

Rena to Lad
Please check with Kinno-san directly. You know her email address.

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will post later but Ms Kinno's son replied to lad's email, using mother's email account. Bad boy:)

Lad believes Ms Kinno's teenage kid is daughter!! And The Kinno family obviously believes Marina is woman. The boy's English is better than the mother but very bad. Hopefully the lad will be frustrated further more.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Boy to Lad
Who are you?

Quote:
Lad to Boy using his mother's email
My name is Abasova Marina, I am Rena Hondo's friend.

I am from United states but i am working in Syria. Rena directed me to contact you regarding to the transfer of money to the Turkey officials.

Ms. Tamako please i would like you to contact Rena so that she can be able to explain more to you.

Quote:
Boy to Lad
Tamako my Mother. She not here now.

Quote:
Lad to Boy
Please you have to make Ms. Tamako your mother know that i have been contacting her.
This is a very important matter and Rena is expecting her to reply my messages.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote:
Boy to Lad
You from USA?
Teach me English can? I high school student.
I live Yokohama. Mother in Osaka.
I with grand parents.
You write me essay. I contact Mother.
You not writing, I don't go Mother tell.
Essay about any places I want visit. Write your cool place. Want it Friday. Thank you.

The lad thinks little girl is writing to him Laughing

Quote:
Lad to Benzo
Hello Mr. Benzo,
Good afternoon from Syria, how are you doing ?. I hope your trip has been successful.

I have contacted Ms. Tamako as Rena has instructed me but i keep on receiving e-mails from Ms. Tamako's daughter.

Below is the message Ms. Tamako's daughter sent to me :

((You from USA?
I with grand parents.
Essay about any places I want visit. Write your cool place. Want it Friday. Thank you.})

Quote:
Benzo to Lad

Marina solder, mail Ookini.

Now dwell in Seoul. I asked the daughter-in-law solder to buy DVD of Korea drama blacksmith. Marina solder, or you watch Korean dramas? By'll send DVD When you tell me the address.

Solder Tamako Kinno, Hen folded daughter. Son Ya. Kinno solder Tokyo of people Ya Sakai Do not, I do Ya beam son is in Tokyo. But I knee-chan Ya face like a woman.

Kinno solder in and do abide in the dwarf in Namba, Kinno solder guess I Nikki look care of dwarf daughter-in-law. Wai I Ya to call the daughter-in-law today. Voice of Kinno solder to the other side of the phone was O'heard.

Well then, Sakai dwarf sleep, also ne.

Meaning:Hello Marina, thank you for email.
I am now in Seoul. I had to buy Korean Drama DVD for my wife. She likes Korean Drama. Do you watch Korean drama? If you want, I can send you one so just let me know your mailing address.
Tamako does not have daughter. She has son in Tokyo at her home town. He looks like a girl but he is boy.
Tamako is taking care of my wife in Osaka at my house. I called my wife today and I heard Tamako's voice behind .
Time is late and I go to bed now.

Quote:
Lad to Rena

Good morning from Syria my dearest, i hoe you are now strong
Ms. Tamako's daughter replied to my e-mail stating that Ms. Tamako is not around

My dear, again Ms Tamako's daughter writes me again
Please read this her email

You from USA?
I with grand parents.
Essay about any places I want visit. Write your cool place. Want it Friday. Thank you.

She sent this to me
Why would she be doing this ?

Quote:
Rena to Lad

I don't know what you mean. As far as I know, Konno-san does not have any daughters.

Quote:
Lad to Rena
A little girl writes me with her e-mail, she says she is a high school girl

Ah, he insults the school boy who's English is challenging!! I think the boy will go naughty!!

Quote:
Rena to Lad
Little girl? Tamako-san has no little girl. Her son is high school boy, 16 years old.

Quote:
Lad to Rena
Tamako is not the person replying to my messages
Her son is the person replying her messages, i mistook her son as daughter

Quote:
Rena to Lad

I don't know why.

Quote:
Lad to Rena
What can we do about this now ?

No, nothing!! You just waste your time and get scolded by oga!! Laughing

Quote:
Rena to Lad
I will ask my cousin. I am not sure what is going on.
My cousin in Seoul.

Quote:
Lad to Rena
Yes i know, Mr Benzo told me in e-mail.

Quote:
Rena to Lad
So you just ask him how.

Quote:
Lad to Rena
I already did but he does not understand my English
Do you have someone else that can make the transfer ?

Quote:
Rena to Lad
why?
My cousin is most reliable person.

Quote:
Lad to Rena
So that we do not waste more time

:lol So the lad wants to waste more time, hahahahaha.

Quote:
Rena to Lad
I will ask my cousin.
I need to go now. Nurse is coming and I need some medication.
Bye.

Quote:
Lad to Rena
(removed. same content as above, from Benzo to Lad)

That was the message from Mr Benzo and i did not understand it properly
He sent me this after i showed him the message Ms. Tamako's son sent to
me

Quote:

Rena to Lad
sorry I need to go now. Bye.

Quote:
Lad to Rena
Alright
Take care of yourself always

Quote:
Rena to Lad

Just had treatment and I am very tired. What my cousin wrote is if you are interested to Korean drama, let him know your address so he will send you some. He thinks you are woman.
He says Ms. Kinnno has no daughter, she has son in Tokyo. She is originally from Tokyo.
Kinno-san is at his home in Osaka, taking care of his wife. When my cousin called his wife, she heard voice of Tamako-san.

I will send email to my cousin tomorrow. I can do nothing today.
Bye

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I think lad should most definitely write a nice essay to help Tamako-san's son improve his English. Surely it's the least he can do, when Rena is trying so hard, from her sick-bed, to get money to him? Twisted Evil Mr. Green
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Rena to Lad

My cousin told me that Tamako-san's son needs his mother's iPad for a while for school project. That is why the son uses the mother's email. Please be kind to help him learn English. He will be happy if you show him good example. Tamako-san will check her email once she gets iPad back from her son.

Quote:
Lad to Rena

Hello

Quote:
Rena to Lad

My family lawyer suggested me to write my will for just in case. Benzo will be my heir.
Good night. I can't use PC anymore today.

Quote:
Lad to Rena

Since Tamako is not with her Ipad, why don't call Benzo and tell him to contact Tamako
I really want to meet you soon, my dear Rena, i am tired of this place

Quote:
Rena to Lad

He is in Seoul.

Quote:
Lad to Rena

Then find someone else to make the transfer so that i can start coming
We can not be waiting like this
Please my dearest understand me

Quote:
Rena to Lad

And he is going to inherit my property. He does as he wants.
Please help the boy for essay. He really needs help. His English is very bad.
Now I want to sleep. Bye.

Quote:
Lad to Rena

I am not in a peaceful situation here
I will teach him when i arrive at Japan

Quote:
Rena to Lad

I am not in good health. You selfish!

Quote:
Lad to Rena

This is an important matter, you have to contact Benzo as soon as possible or find another person to make the transfer
I am not selfish my dearest, you also know my situation over here

Quote:
Rena to Lad

I am sick. I will log out now!! You make me really sick!!
You do not know my situation. My lawyer asked me to write my will. Do you understand what that means?

Quote:
Lad to Rena

I understand and i want to come over to meet you because of your situation
I understand what you are passing through, i want to meet you soon

Quote:
Rena to Lad

No more chat now! I am tired!
Bye!

I don't know if lad hooked to the "will writing" or not... maybe he does not understand Laughing Laughing Laughing

Probably give lad the 2nd choice, another person who may help Rena's money to be transferred to the lad. The new character would request lots of things for him before sending money.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So that's what he wanted!!

Quote:
Lad to Rena

Alright my dear
I miss you
I want to be with you soon

Quote:
Rena to Lad

Hi. let me know your preference. (1) You want to wait until Tamako-san gets her iPad back so that she can find the account information in the mail box or (2) You want to contact my family lawyer to help me sending you the funds? n this case, please contact lawyer, Suzuki-san, email suzuki email addy . com
I told Suzuki-san that you might contact her. She speaks English.

Quote:
Lad to Rena

Good morning from Syria my dearest, I think it is better to contact your lawyer regarding to the transfer so that i will be able to leave Syria and come over to Japan as soon as possible.
I will contact her as soon as possible

Quote:
Rena to Lad

OK good, thanks.

Quote:
Lad to Rena

Alright my dearest, I have sent e-mail and also the bank details to Suzuki-san.
How is your health condition now ?, I hope you are getting better
I am always praying for you

Quote:
Rena to Lad

OK thanks. Not so good now.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lad to Lawyer

Hello Mrs Suzuki-san,
How are you doing ?, I hope you are okay.

My name is Abasova Marina contactng from Syria, I am a friend of Rena ( ).

Rena sent me your e-mail to contact you because of her health condition so that you can help transfer the money to Turkey officials concerning my leave from Syria to Japan.

Please below is an attachment document that will show you the Turkey officials bank account details.

BANK NAME:------------- Turkiye is Bankasi

ACCOUNT NAME: -------------------ChiChi

ACCOUNT NO:-----------------

ACCOUNT TYPE:------------------ Dollars Account

IBAN NO: ------------------------

SWIFT CODE: ----------------------------ISBKTRISXXX

BANK ADDRESS:------------------------ Istanbul Turkey meter

I hope to hear from you soon Mrs Suzuki-san, God bless you and your family.

Best regards

Quote:
Lawyer to Lad

Dear Mr. Abasoba Marina

This is Suzuki from Mori Law Firm, Tokyo, Japan.

In order to legalize the fund transfer to Turkey according to your request, please provide following information.
1) Copy of Your Birth Certificate
2) Copy of your Identity card with your residential address printed. (i.e. driver's license, governmental ID card, health insurance card). Passport copy is not acceptable because that does not include residential address.
3) Identity of Mr. Ephraim (Identity card with photo and residential address printed, and shows Nationality of Ephraim ) and the detail of his organization.

Appreciate your kind cooperation.

Sincerely

Quote:
lad to lawyer

Hello,
Thank you for your response. I will provide your requirements as soon as possible.

God bless you Mrs Suzuki.

Regards

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, looks like some new trophies are on their way. Splendid! jump_4_joy
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee, I hope Ms. Suzuki doesn't begin to suspect the scam! Shocked

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is not happy with what Suzuki asks. But Rena won't go online.

Quote:
Lad:

Please my dearest i would like you to contact Mrs Suzuki and explain these to her for her to understand properly.

Mr. Green Mr. Green

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I definitely think Ms Suzuki may wish to investigate this journalist in Syria on behalf of her very sick client. After all, he may be an untrustworthy gigolo who is trying to get money from a dying woman, or to persuade her to leave him all her worldly goods in her will. The good lawyer needs to ensure this doesn't happen, obviously. Very Happy

ETC
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is still on same money request for 4 months already. Lad is not willing to provide documents to Suzuki. Looks like he wants more punishments!! I'm gonna punish you on behalf of the moon!

13th Oct
Quote:
lad to Rena

Are you in the hospital now ?

I am always worried
I believe you will surely get better because i am always praying for you
My love is also with you

15th Oct
Quote:
lad to Rena

Hello my dearest, this is mid night in Syria, i hope you are okay. I received an e-mail from Mrs Suzuki. she requested for some documents from me before she can be able to make the transfer.
Below is the e-mail she sent to me.

Dear Mr. Abasoba Marina
This is Suzuki from Mori Law Firm, Tokyo, Japan.
In order to legalize the fund transfer to Turkey according to your request, please provide following information.
1) Copy of Your Birth Certificate
2) Copy of your Identity card with your residential address printed. (i.e. driver's license, governmental ID card, health insurance card). Passport copy is not acceptable because that does not include residential address.
3) Identity of Mr. Ephraim ChiChi Ogbechie (Identity card with photo and residential address printed, and shows Nationality of Ephraim Chichi Ogbechie) and the detail of his organization.
Appreciate your kind cooperation.
Sincerely

My dearest this is difficult for me to provide because i did not travel to Syria with those documents. Mrs Suzuki should not expect me to take along all those documents to Syria {war zone}
The only document i have here is my passport.
Please my dearest i would like you to contact Mrs Suzuki and explain these to her for her to understand properly.

No!! He should understand properly that Suzuki is requesting documents!!

20th Oct.
Quote:
lad to Rena

Hello my dearest, i have not heard from you for some time now. I hope you are okay
Now i am worried about your health
I want to meet you
I can't bear no more
My feelings for you can never seize
I wish you the best of good health

23rd Oct.
Quote:
lad to Benzo

Hello Mr. Benzo,
How are you doing and how is your health ?.This is mid night in Syria.
Are you back from Seoul ?. I hope Rena is okay because i have not heard from her for some days. I hope to hear from you soon..

My regards to you and your family.

Quote:
Benzo to Lad

Marina-san, mail Ookini.

Dwarf Taipei Ya on a business trip next week back from Seoul last week. Uchinokami solder is fluent Ya Thanks. Marina solder, your skillful Anything-You-Want G?

Reina has been returned to the family home and the hospital. Condition and it may be similar no, we are resting Zu' the work. Also available Hen state Ya Internet. Reina is blacksmith Ya Say doing go from Marina solder is Nikki email exchange I lawyer Suzuki.

meaning: Hello Marina, thanks for email.
I came back from Seoul last week and will be in Taipei next week for business. My wife is fine, thank you. How about you?

Rena is discharged but she is not feeling well. she is off from work and she can't use internet because of her bad condition. Rena told me that you are in contact with Ms. Suzki.

The lad has some Japanese friends on Facebook but none of them are advising him about language. Most likely only those who just blindly add friends are in his friend list but they do not communicate with the lad. In fact people usually do not use dialects for written language Laughing

27th Oct.
Quote:
lad to Rena

Hello my dearest, are you okay. i am so worried about you

28th Oct.
Quote:
lad to Benzo

Hello Mr. Benzo,
thank you for your response to my e-mail and i hope you are doing okay.

I received an e-mail from Suzuki, Suzuki asked me to send some documents to her before she can be able to make the money transfer to Turkey, I am in Syria and i do not have the documents with me here.

Please Mr Benzo i would like you to speak with Suzuki and let her understand my situation here in Syria and also let her know that i do not have the documents here in Syria.

I wish to hear from you as soon as possible, my regards to your family.

Stay blessed
Abasova.

29th Oct.
Quote:
Rena to Lad
I am at home now, but I am not feeling well. Please communicate with Ms. Suzuki.
If you wish to pray for me, please ask your friend to draw picture of Buddha. Thank you!

Quote:
Benzo to Lad

Marina han, every time.

I Taipei Ya from tomorrow. Out of Kami han is answering machine Ya in Tamako han and Namba. Marina han, your skillful Anything-You-Want G?

Suzuki han is parked Wake Ya or was remitted to Turkey of Syria in the morning. It is empty and Katta Den.

In it a skillful. Tomorrow we'll start to Taipei in the morning of the flight.

Regards
Benzo

meaning:
Hello Marina, how are you.
I will be in Taipei tomorrow. My wife will stay home in Osaka with Tamako-san. How about you, Marina-san?
You say, Suzuki-san sent money to Turkey in Syria this morning. That's good.
Have a nice day. I need to fly to Taipei tomorrow morning.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So good you've still got this fish on your hook, Kaede. What if Rena were to be sent to a Buddhist retreat for convalescence? Perhaps a nice monk would agree to send some messages over the Internet on her behalf? Or, even better, a helpful Zen master, who could pose some interesting Zen-type questions for the lad to answer? Lol
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MorganleFay

That sounds cool! Rena asked the lad for Buddha drawing. If he does not do that work, then Monk will come out and ask something hard to understand!!

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Hahahahahahaha

ETA

Good luck with getting another trophy out of him. That would be excellent.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like lad is not willing to draw picture Laughing
10/31

Quote:
lad to Rena

I am glad to hear from you
I get scared when i don't hear from you for a while
I will do my best for you
Don't worry you will be strong again

Quote:
Rena to Lad

Do dogs have nature of Buddha?

Please do send me hand drawn picture of Buddha. That will strengthen me.

Quote:
lad to Rena

Alright my dearest, i will do my best

I know you will be fine because i am always praying for you

Quote:
Rena to Lad
Thank you. I look forward to see the drawing of Buddha. I really need it for prayer.
Please also help find out answer to the question from my teacher Nun. She ask me "Do dogs have nature of Buddha?"

Quote:
lad to Rena

Of course i will

Quote:
Rena to Lad
Thank you. I need to do meditation now. Bye.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gosh, hope Rena 's teacher has a few more of these nice questions. Laughing
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing He did homework!

Quote:

Lad to Rena

Okay, take care of yourself and don't think much. Everything is going to be well and normal again, believe me.

Quote:

Lad to Rena

Hello my dearest, i hope you are okay today, i miss you and always think about you.
I wish to meet you as soon as possible, i want to hold your hand tight next to me.
I am always praying for your quick recovery.
Here is a picture to strengthen you

Quote:

Rena to Lad

Thank you. That's wonderful. I am so happy.
What is your answer whether dogs have nature of Buddha or not?

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic pic! Let's hope that the right hand of the lad always knows what the left hand is doing? Lol

Also, if a tree falls in the forest and there is no-one to hear the sound, does it make a noise at all?
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MorganleFay, thanks. That question may be fantastic.

Quote:

Lad to Rena

I want you to recover fully as soon as possible.

My dearest i am in pains over here in Syria, i have endured enough over here, i am tired of seeing little children and women die over here. please get someone that can help you transfer the money to Turkey so that i can move out from here and come to meet you in Japan. Ms Suzuki said i should provide some documents before she can be able to transfer the money, but i do not have the documents with me here in Syria,rather i am here with my work Identity Card.

I would like you to speak with Ms. Suzuki and explain to her or you can find someone that can help you transfer the money to Turkey.

My dearest i know you are trying your best but please remember i have been replaced of my work and my life is at risk over here.

I have been patiently waiting because i really love you, respect you and need you in my life.

Rena won't respond so soon!! Laughing Laughing

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am too busy now. Not responding to the lad so quickly. He is worried?? Laughing Yes, worried because he still can't get money!!

Quote:
Rena to Lad

What is your answer whether dogs have nature of Buddha or not?

Quote:
Lad to Rena

I do not really have an idea about that
I am happy you like the drawing

Quote:
Lad to Rena

I want you to recover fully as soon as possible.
My dearest i am in pains over here in Syria, i have endured enough over here, i am tired of seeing little children and women die over here. please get someone that can help you transfer the money to Turkey so that i can move out from here and come to meet you in Japan. Ms Suzuki said i should provide some documents before she can be able to transfer the money, but i do not have the documents with me here in Syria,rather i am here with my work Identity Card.
I would like you to speak with Ms. Suzuki and explain to her or you can find someone that can help you transfer the money to Turkey.
My dearest i know you are trying your best but please remember i have been replaced of my work and my life is at risk over here.
I have been patiently waiting because i really love you, respect you and need you in my life.

Quote:
Lad to Rena

I hope you are okay my dearest
I am always praying for you

Quote:
Lad to Rena

I wish you quick recovery and good health my dearest

Quote:
Rena to Lad

Thank you. I am staying at temple now.
if a tree falls in the forest and there is no-one to hear the sound, does it make a noise at all?

Quote:
Lad to Rena

Yes it makes noise but there will not be anyone to hear that
How is your health now ?

Quote:
Rena to Lad

Not so good. I go to bed now. Bye.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have the patience of a saint, kaede! The next question should be "If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one around to hear it, does it make the sound of one hand clapping?" Laughing

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Or "If a pun is told in the forest, and no-one is there to groan, does Yastreb still deserve a slap?"

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursten3rd, Yastreb

Thanks for inputs. It is going to be 5 month by next week Laughing
And he is still on the same request!!

Most likely the zen question is not written by Rena but by a nun who is instructing her for meditation, hahaha. The nun does not care about what he writes.

Quote:
Lad to Rena

Please how about the transfer
I know your situation but my dearest i am not okay over here
I have patiently waited for you all this while
Please help me because i am not okay over here
My life is in danger here
The terrorist attacks are too much now
Please try and do something my dearest

Quote:
Rena to lad

If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one around to hear it, does it make the sound of one hand clapping?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic