SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

TED Talk - What happens when you reply to a spam email

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wannab8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You all have seen this right? If you haven't, watch it, it's a great laugh!

TED Talk with James Veitch

Have any of you actually been able to get a lad to comply with a code?? I'd love to read it! Laughing

Last edited by wannab8 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love that ted talk.. I used code name with one of my bait.. I was Capt Kirk and lad was Mr Spock

BBcode on this sight can be tricky.. Try to removing the quotes in your link..

Code:
[url=https://www.ted.com/talks/james_veitch_this_is_what_happens_when_you_reply_to_spam_email]TED Talk with James Veitch[/url]

Safari x 15 Closed lad accounts x 54
Long Walk Closed lad accounts x 54

Bob -- Is me Mr. Spock ...
Do not send any money to Feathers otherwise he will kill you in your dreams --

: My Hebrew Translator say name it like ASS CREAM PONG. Correct?
Lad: With this insult for my surname i know that you will not have any respect for me

You know you are a cheat. so all that you say is nonsense. What you didn't know is that i know you are fraud
wannab8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh gosh, I didn't even notice that lol! Thanks for the tip, I'll edit now.
Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to mention that there are already two threads on this subject and I was going to link them. But considering that you are the OP of one of those threads I don't think I have to tell you that the mods don't take kindly to reposting.

ETA: On second thought I suppose that asking about help with getting lads to use code is a valid post.

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and yet, that ted-talk is dangerous... eater has some carefully crafted rules of how to behave towards lads, so they can bait safely.

the european and american safaries prove, that there are some here too. pissing them off royally could endager the baiter or innocent third parties who happen to live on an address dreamed up by the baiter.

just to give you an idea:

http://fusion.net/story/287592/internet-mapping-glitch-kansas-farm/

and that was just a mapping-glitch because an IP-tracker service has associated quite a number of IP-addresses with a spot that can be considered the center of USA.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Brando Flux
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lad using code at the moment. I saw someone else using it in a recent thread and thought I'd give it a go.

Closed lad accounts X30
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There have been a bunch of "code" baits over the years and I like them all. Introducing a very minimal code at the start is a handy way to go, as getting the lad to accept a single code word opens the door for future codes.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I felt it was pretty dull. Many of us could have done better. He was evidently in the right place at the right time.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and the lad was promising.

he was following the code-procedure... an experienced baiter would have been able to send the lad on safari, and probably stredd him under hash conditions.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes we have pretty much all used codes. Check out my signature. Smurf was code for laptop

Edit - except for reverend miracle. That really was smurfs we were discussing

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have any problem with him being uncreative with the bait. That's his business if he wants to bait like that. Although yes, most of us could easily introduce more insanity into our bait of a lad that compliant.

But I do think it is dangerous and ill-advised that he is not baiting safely, and even worse is that he is holding it up as an example for how to do it.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic