SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone want this guy?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hueristic
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Was looking at buying a car on craigslist and it got fishy right off the bat so figured I'd offer this to anyone that wants to bait this guy.

Quote:
Hello,

My 2005 Toyota Avalon is still for sale. It has 83000 miles.Auto, clear title. The price was reduced at $1,500 as I need to sell it before July 18 th, when I'll be leaving with my unit Brigade Combat Team back to South Korea replacing the troops scheduled to come home. The deal includes free delivery as you may know we can ship a car/bike/etc from home to the base and back one time in a year for free. The vehicle will arrive at your address in 2 days so my presence it's not necessary cause I have everything arranged with Amazon. You will have 5 days testing period before I receive any money and if by any reason you find something you don't like about, you can send it back on my expense and you will receive a full refund of your money. It is located in Omaha,Nebraska

If you're interested in purchasing it, all I need from you is your full name,phone# and shipping address and Amazon will contact you shortly after I forward them your contact details. For more pictures pls click to link-redacted-Capone :
God Bless!
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know this is going to sound strange but this is not what we do here..

We work on Advance fee fraud.. Also If this guy has ANY of you Real life info (email, phone, address,ip...) I would RUN away from him.. These craig list scammer can be very mean..

Suck as call the police saying your holding your wife a gun point!.. Google it it happened recently in Colorado.

Also, Since we really can't tell who is really reporting a scam and who is just pissed off.. I suspect a mod in next few minutes will remove some info.

Don't be upset.. read some post.. get a mentor.. we always can use some help fighting AFF.

Thanks!

Safari x 15 Closed lad accounts x 54
Long Walk Closed lad accounts x 54

Bob -- Is me Mr. Spock ...
Do not send any money to Feathers otherwise he will kill you in your dreams --

: My Hebrew Translator say name it like ASS CREAM PONG. Correct?
Lad: With this insult for my surname i know that you will not have any respect for me

You know you are a cheat. so all that you say is nonsense. What you didn't know is that i know you are fraud
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lighten_up's right, we don't usually do Craig's list scammers because of the personal information required. Since he has some of your details, the best advice I can give you is drop him ASAP.

However, if you'd like to join in, give a read to the Stickies and set up a totally fake account with one of the free email providers like gmail. Do not use any of your real like info. We have a nice selection of scammers in "Surplus" you may want to start there.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also, do not use a real car. Use something like a 2013 Pontiac Firefly (they had already ceased production) or a Zamboni Tercel (a Zamboni is a machine used at ice skating rinks). That way, if you get a bank account, and a mod asks you to forward the emails, you have proof that the account is used in a scam. Also it can result in the lad using the fake car in his next scam and causing a potential victim to twig.

Welcome to Eater!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Hueristic
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys, I joined in 2012 and did alot of reading then and just remembered threads where people were getting the scammers to run around and make fools of themselfs. I have no time so figured someone that enjoys doing that might want this guy.

He/she/it has no personal info on me. All correspondence was through CL email forwarding.
AlDente
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Hueristic. Hopefully you can find some time to hang around and start some straight baiting out of your spam folder or our surplus forum.

Warm welcome regardless.

AlDente.

Closed lad accounts x14 x4 NigeriaMalaysiaSouth AfricaUnited StatesIvory CoastcameroonUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyUnited KingdomChinaFranceThailandHong KongTogoBurkina FasoRomaniaFilipino flagNew ZealandVietnam FlagTurkeyKenyaNetherlandsUkraineSwitzerlandRussiaBeninCayman Islands x566

Did you want me to kill my self because of you. Don't ask ne such questions angina - Rev. Richard
"you re in deep sheet. keep tasting my potentials" - Puppy lad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic