SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Text scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not really sure where to put this thread, since it's not exactly a phone scam in the 419 sense, and it may be pointless even posting this, but just in case...

I live in Ireland, and today I got a text from a strange number (+4689999966). The text just said "call me now urgently 0037124160277".

Of course, I did no such thing, but I looked up the number and found this page http://www.phonenumbers.ie/number/0037124160277 where loads and loads of people have been reporting it as a scam that costs you a lot of money if you call (and apparently you just get silence on the other end).

Obviously nobody on this forum would ever call back a suspicious number like that, but it may be worth spreading the word to anyone you know who might be likely to let curiosity overcome them, that this nasty text is doing the rounds. This seems to be only affecting the "Three" network over here at the moment.

Again, I don't know if this is really relevant but I thought I'd share the info just in case.

I am not a GAYSEXUAL bro.. Understand me, why you call me Gaysexual? - Sammie
if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
My fake document does not smell of vinegar - "Shu"
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic