SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Debra ********, www.nevnaconsults.com - STAY AWAY FROM THEM

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Foolforlove
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was contacted on gaydargirls.com by a woman using the profile Starbra, very very attractive and we seemed to hit it off. She told me she is Italian and has a 22 year old daughter called Adelina, and a dog called Bobo, a Yorkshire mix of some kind. She told me her birthday is 14th February 1972 and Adelina’s is 26th June born in 1993 I believe as she will be 23 this year or so I was told.

We started emailing and she was travelling between Europe and the US so she told me. The name she gave me was Debra *******, her email address is [email protected]. Her cell phone number is 312 600 ****. She has a website nevnaconsults.com and told me she is a licensed Architect and project manager. The address on the website is bogus, I think it should be Chilton not Chilling. I think she is impersonating a real woman called Debra ******* who actually owns that house.

The address she gave me was *********, Apt ***, Arlington VA 22206. I sent her flowers there so it was a valid address at that time. But I don't really know if it was her living there or someone else.

She told me she was awarded a contract in Ghana to project manage the development of a hotel and went to Ghana in mid October.

Her address and bank details in Ghana:

Bank Name: Zenith Bank Ghana Limited
Address: Head Office Branch.Premier Towers,Liberia Rd.Ministries
Accra-Ghana
Account Name: Nevna Consults.
Account Number:6010167353
Swift Code : ZEBLGHAC
P.O.T :services rendered

Address: number 4 Batsonaa, Aliya Street. Spintex.
Accra-Ghana

Her Ghana phone number is +233 231828534

When she arrived she told me she was having trouble with her phone and asked me to buy her a Sony and a hard drive for her work. I bought these on Amazon.co.uk and shipped them over to her.

Then she told me she lost her purse with her travellers checks so I send her a couple thousand dollars.

A while later she needed money to secure the completion of the project so I lent her a few thousand pounds (I am such an idiot). But it was all very convincing.

I was led to believe that she had been arrested because of a loan she obtained from a mining company but I believe now all this was lies. I sent money to help secure her court fees. Her attorney told me his name was Akoto Osei, who is actually a member of parliament in Ghana, I do not know if this was an imposter or not. Probably. His phone number is +233 553286228

Last but not least, they needed more money to secure

her compensation from Man Enterprise who she was contracted to and so I sent further monies to secure this. I did get a promissory note from her but I do not know if her real name is Debra Neville so the paper it is written on is worthless. Her website says Debra N Neville another discrepancy.

She was supposed to reimburse me for all my funds and send me an itinerary for a flight to New York to meet up with her but when I got to the airport it wasn't a ticket for me on the flight but in somebody else's name.

The person the email had come from was [email protected]. I googled the name and it is an alias for some woman scamming people. I realised how much I had been a fool at this point and devastated as I really thought she was the one for me. I am still getting over it.

I also did a little search on her website and it is actually owned by someone in Ghana. I think this is a professional outfit and very well run but there were some discrepancies in her story over the 8 months and I should have listened to people around me telling me it was a scam. Details of her website as follows:

The domain www.nevnaconsults.com was registered on: July 21, 2015

The person who registered the domain is: Ejike Achugbu

Their contact phone is: +233.577760801 (Accra, Ghana)

Their contact email is: [email protected]

As it is it has cost me a great deal financially and I will be in debt for years. If I can stop this from happening to someone else I want to help.

I have photos, emails, a transcript of our viber chat messages.

Another point, she never wanted to skype or facetime when I finally brought it up. Or when we tried there was always a reason why it didn’t work.

I don't think she is gay I think it was all just a put on as she mentioned a guy Charles who had a wife Lisa and young baby but I believe they are a couple now.

I think this spans three continents, North America, Europe and Africa.

She also said she was involved in charity work and sponsored several orphanages around the world. While she was in Ghana she told me she got involved with an orphanage there run by a woman called Joy, called Hope and Charity Orphanage or something like that.

She had a website for the charity www.preciousunion.org but it seems to have been taken down. It did not have a registered charity number. It seems to be back up now.

I have removed the details thatyou have posted as they are almost certainly the details of an innocent mule -MM
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could you post this at our sister site scamwarners.com? It is a more appropriate forum for this sort of thing. If you do so please remove the details of Debra as she is almost certainly an innocent mule.

I am sorry that you have been scammed by this crook. I would also advise you to speak to the staff over at scamwarners if you need any more advice or support.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Foolforlove
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks will do.
I have also been in touch with her "associate" Peter who it has been pointed out to me is a real Architect called Aldwin Ong. He didn't recognise the woman in any of the photos I sent him.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

I am truly sorry this happened to you. This scammer take more than just your money: they take your trust.

The site is a fake-the address in NJ doesn't exist. There is a Debra Norville who is an interior designer in New York, but the photo and details don't match. I haven't tried an image search but I am wiling to bet both the scammer and "her" associate stole the photos.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic