SmartFeedSmartFeed          



WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com


 Rachel and Tony (was: Banned From Mastercard!)

View next topic
View previous topic
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
Branwen
Baiting Guru


Joined: 18 Oct 2008
Posts: 4771
Location: Down on the (Playmobil) farm


PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i love to be hearing from you with your wonderful.Rachel.such a great Woman.Rachel.

Well, that's nice. Very Happy

And I love this bait!!

_________________
Purple Flower Mc Fry Sand Timer x14

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
View user's profileSend private message
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed


Joined: 11 Mar 2016
Posts: 367


PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe i'm playing with mr larry too.. for over a month..

He is exceedingly polite.. BUT I can't give him to give up his bank info.. I have tried everything I can think of.. far from one and long time until near MG/WU. offered to pay "fees"

So i'm leading down a different path to get him off script.. I hope to post it later if it goes anywhere.

_________________
Lighten UP!!

Safari x 15 Closed lad accounts x 54
Long Walk Closed lad accounts x 54
___________________
Your epileptic in constant response at this 11th hour is quite unfortunate.

Bob -- Is me Mr. Spock ...
Do not send any money to Feathers otherwise he will kill you in your dreams --

: My Hebrew Translator say name it like ASS CREAM PONG. Correct?
Lad: With this insult for my surname i know that you will not have any respect for me

You know you are a cheat. so all that you say is nonsense. What you didn't know is that i know you are fraud
View user's profileSend private message
Otterfan
Baiting Guru


Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Posts: 2481
Location: UK -- land of otters and non-otters


PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ If it's the same lad, we need to compare notes!

_________________
PARVA QVOQVE PARS ESSENTIAE LVTRAE SVPERARI NON POTEST
Pith Helmet 10 VcameraVcamera
Closed lad accounts South AfricaUnited KingdomEuropean UnionUnited Kingdom
"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
View user's profileSend private message
the vampire
Baiting Guru


Joined: 27 Jul 2008
Posts: 3601
Location: playmobil land


PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait, and a patient lad. His English is hilarious. Next of king: Charles Very Happy

_________________
www.scamwarners.com

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
View user's profileSend private message
Otterfan
Baiting Guru


Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Posts: 2481
Location: UK -- land of otters and non-otters


PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to appeal to Mr Frank Larry's emotions...

I wrote:
My dear Frank Larry,

Oh my goodness! If I read your email correctly (and I did read it several times to make sure I wasn't mistaken) then you are NOT married? Wow! What is wrong with the women over there? Seriously, they must be stupid idiots if not one of them has taken you as her husband.
Mr Frank Larry.... dare I be so bold and outspoken as to offer myself as your future wife? I willingly give you my mind, my soul, my body, everything that is me I will hand over to you, to be protected, to be loved, to be honoured, and to be enjoyed for now and for ever.
What is your response to that? I hope it pleases you and makes your eyes light up with joy.
Write back to me with your response, as quickly as you can. I want you, Frank Larry, and if you want me in return then I am ready and willing to give myself to you.

I almost forget the main reason I logged into my email box this moment. I read your email from earlier today where you listed some places near to me that have Money Gram services. Wow! I even went into the Padstow post office but I couldn't see anywhere that advertised Money Gram services. What a hopeless place! How can someone find that service if they don't put up a sign or something? I shake my head, sometimes.
Anyway, while I was out this afternoon, I asked a friend about what kind of money transfer services she uses when she sends money to her mom who lives in Saudi Arabia. She said she uses something called Western Union. I've seen a few of those around the place, including one in the supermarket where I get my weekly groceries. Would this be suitable? If so, let me know and I'll use that tomorrow because I know exactly where to find it (I walk past the counter every week when I'm getting my vegetables).

Mr Frank Larry.... I am so happy right now! Finding out that you are not married has changed my world. I hope you can come back to me with more good news and, in return, I will do my best to change your world.

love and kisses,
Rachel


Lad wrote:
ATTENTION;

Dear. Miss.[Baiter Name]..

Good Day. Dear. Rachel.

Oh my God. Rachel you have added a meaning in my life staring from today, you ware send by God because I have been praying asking God to bless me with a responsible careering generous wife with understanding which you. Because God bless Abraham with Sarah. And God bless Sarah with son over 90 years. And i ask honey you mind to my Black?? we have diffident color eating diffident with diffident character. what matter is understand and trust Love can changer someone in the world Baby can waiting to say i Love you.you have change me with your word and i truly believer you the Angle.

And I praying ask God to bless us and put us together as one family distance is not a Barrie in this our relationship I m social Man your word is very wonderful to me I began to think you see you think that a woman like you is a generous you such a wonderful My Rachel WOW God please protect you for until the be together as son family. Because I m willing to make you happy as yours forever. I accepted I really don’t know that God have a plan for us you will always be mine 4 now and forever you will be my treasure be my mine please tell me its true be my mine forever always love you. if anyone you tel them you are send it to you husband. you are so special to me.

However below is the payment information. you can send it with the WESTERN UNION the one you confirm received information.bellow

WESTERN UNION.

RECEIVER: NAME:. xxxxxx xxxxx.
COUNTRY: BENIN REPUBLIC.
CITY: COTONOU.
TEST QUESTION: IN GOD?
ANSWER: WE TRUST.
AMOUNT: $225.45 USD ONLY.


Well, that didn't take much effort. Instant marriage proposal!

I wrote:
My love,

Your email was the perfect thing for me to read this afternoon when I got back to my house and had lunch and then checked my emails. WOW! I am yours, Frank Larry, every inch of me is for you, and you only.
I am attaching a picture of me to this email so you can see what I am giving to you, you wonderful man. It would be nice ot have a picture in return, too. But if you don't have one right now, I will understand. I will be disappointed and saddened, but I will understand and will wait patiently for when you do have one to show me. You see... if I have a picture then I will have a firm image in my mind for when I am thinking about you and fantasizing in my private moments. I hope you can help me out here and supply a photo very soon.

As for the payment, I have sent it through Western Union at my local supermarket. I was surprised at how easy it was to use, but the extra charges they added on top of the $225.45 was slightly disturbing. But that's a trivial concern... what matters is that I am now a big step closer to having my very own wonderful man in my life! You can't believe how much I am smiling right now.

lots of love,
Rachel


I attach a heavily photoshopped picture that I still have from previous baits where I need a young woman character.

Lad wrote:
ATTENTION;

Dear. Honey.

Honey

I read over your mail I am very happy to have a wonderful Woman in my life I try to get my picture to you are such a wonderful in my life you have added a great joy in me throughout yesterday I was so exited I wish I can fly to see my wonderful Angel God have giving Baby I will be your bodyguard feeling your warm you will be my pet my honey every morning I will feel you warm you are so a generous. God bless Rachel with children God have bless me with you my Angle.

Baby you said you sent the fee can I have the payment information.

The Name you use to send the $225.45. and the information in the slip.

Senders Name……
The MTCN Number…
So that we can pick the funds immediately without have the information in the slip you have with you we be able to receive the funds which you sent.

Or you can find away to attaché it so that we can confirm the payment immediately. Do not throw the slip which they give you from the western union because he is the payment so that we can lost it so find how you send the information in the slip to me.

Love you Honey i wait to hear from you honey.


Marriage and MTCNs! What a perfect combination.

Lad wrote:
Dear. Honey.

Honey in the begging I called you Angel because I knew you were an Angel couple with your lovely Angelic Name WOW you ware such a Beautiful I continue viewing my lovely and generous future Wife. Honey to have you is like one has everything in life.

I m black couple with you color is one in a million if I m a bird I can wait to fly to you to feel your warm homey we can’t wait to have our wedding. God know the reason to join us together we can have our own children like your name sake in the bible.

Honey I will honored you we will be praying together because we have been one sharing ides playing romantic play you have made me feel with new life if you enter into my life.

Love you honey kiss you lot.

Honey please do not forget to send the payment information which is the slip the western union you because it very impotent so that we can pick the fee.
The Name you use to send the $225.45. and the information in the slip.

Senders Name……
The MTCN Number…
So that we can pick the funds immediately without have the information in the slip you have with you we be able to receive the funds which you sent.

Or you can find away to attaché it so that we can confirm the payment immediately. Do not throw the slip which they give you from the western union because he is the payment so that we can lost it so find how you send the information in the slip to me.

Love you Honey i wait to hear from you honey.


Some of these lines are wonderful in their abstract and obscure poetry. Just wish I knew what they meant!

Lad wrote:
Hi Honey.

How are you doing and how was your weekend? Honey i am waiting to hear from you with the payment information which they the Western Union office give to you because the information there is what i will use to pick up the payment Honey please check out in the slip pepper that been giving to you and find out the MTCN and send it to me together with the name you use to send it.

Love you honey kiss you lot.

Honey please do not forget to send the payment information which is the slip the western union you because it very impotent so that we can pick the fee.
The Name you use to send the $225.45. and the information in the slip.

Senders Name……
The MTCN Number…
So that we can pick the funds immediately without have the information in the slip you have with you we be able to receive the funds which you sent.

Or you can find away to attaché it so that we can confirm the payment immediately. Do not throw the slip which they give you from the western union because he is the payment so that we can lost it so find how you send the information in the slip to me.

Love you Honey i wait to hear from you honey.


This is me refusing to reply to him over the weekend, just to make him simmer a little more.

Despite what I complained about in General Chat a few days ago, I did manage to get the Gmail app to work on my ancient (well, 4 years) old iPhone 4. As long as I stick to Gmail accounts, I'm kept up to date with my lads, yay!

Anyway, I decide to buy myself a little extra time so I have some breathing room, and see how much he feels for my character, sending the following from my phone...

I wrote:
My dearest,
Am in the hospital right now. Don't panic, will explain when I get home this afternoon.
love,
your Rachel


Yes, I really was in the hospital when I sent that. (I'm on haemodialysis, for four hours at a stretch, so I need something to pass the time!)

Lad wrote:
Hi Honey.

what happened please honey why is this time i don't want to hearing that you are in the hospital i want to been hear see your joy please don't be sick my love your joy is my strength honey. i want to hear good news from you today. and do remember to check what i told you or you go to were you sent the money from yo ask them so that they will show if you don't see where they wrote MTCN i KNOW YOU WILL SEE IT THEN SEND IT TO ME.

Love you honey with kiss.


Which does he care for more? Me or the MTCN? I wonder!

I wrote:
My Dearest,

Thank you for your wonderful display of concern for me. I feel I can go through any trial of life if I know you are thinking about me, supporting me, and giving me all the best wishes. What a wonderful life I have right now!

As promised, I'll tell you what I was in the hospital for. It wasn't for me, like I said in my email you shouldn't worry. It was my brother. He goes through periods where his Indonesian blight flu really takes a turn for the worse and he needs urgent treatment at the hospital. He's had this ever since he had a tour of duty in the Far East of Asia when he was in the Royal Air Force. He usually recovers okay, he justs quick treatment when it happens and then everything's alright again.

Sorry for alarming you, my love. I was in a panic and doing everything as quickly as I could. I really should have thought more about how you would be feeling when I just said I was in the hospital. I promise I won't surprise you like that again.

As for the Western Union payment, I'm not sure what part of these receipts I should send you. I have three pieces of paper, one of them a till receipt that came from the office's till machine. I have a handwritten note with a telephone number on it. And a detailed form showing my name, how much I sent, who will receive it, and so on. You mention "MTCN", right? Well there's a bit that says "Money Transfer Contorl Number". That's MTCN, yes? Well, under that it says in yellow and black lettering "SECURE PROCESS REQUIRED". The lady at the counter handed me a Western Union compliment slip on which she'd written a telephone number. She said the receiver of the money has to call that number to make the money transfer, and she said it's a security thing because she said there's a lot of scammers and fraudstars who use the Western Union system to commit their horrible crimes. I assume you know all about this so maybe I'm getting all worried about nothing. I think I'm still a little bit stressed from this morning's events.

Anyway, let me know what things you want from me and I'll see if I can scan them and send them to you.

Oh, by the way, have you found a photo of yourself yet? I can't wait to see what a fine man you are, Mr Frank Larry!

love,
Rachel


I'm setting the stage for two modalities from other Eater users that I want to use, namely Deniden's FROG and Frost's HSDS line.

Lad wrote:
Hi Honey.

I you made me feel better now because I am so worried what take you to the hospital when I m have joy think what to make you the happiest woman on either now you make my day bright and you feel my heart with joy Honey. So how he is your Brother feeling now because I know you were very stressful he getting better right? don’t worried the God of healer in Jeremiah: 33:6. Said God will bring health and healing and will heal them reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security for him Ok I know that God will be with him.

Yes the MTCN is the Money Transfer Control Number. Yes you can send it with the name you wrote there that was in the slip you use to send it. And the number the you said that lady give you. you can scan the with your Name and the received that is where the Money Transfer Control Number is.

As for the picture yes i can see how I can send it to you honey to tomorrow or let today ok honey. let me hear from you

Love you honey with kiss


I wrote:
My dearest love,

I am so glad you are not worried about me and know the reason I was in the hospital this morning.
Yes, my brother (Jason) is okay now. I got him to the hospital in good time and the worst of his illness was avoided. He is doing fine now and I have just got back from his house where his girlfriend is now looking after him.

I've scanned the compliments slip and the Western Union form I was asked to fill in. I have attached them to this email. The woman at the Western Union counter in my supermarket said that only someone calling from the right country can receive the MCTN number. I tried calling that number myself, entered the PIN number (it's written on the compliments slip), but the system knew I was in the UK and so it knew I wasn't the receiver, and so it failed to give me the MCTN number. Like the Western Union woman said, I guess it will only work for someone from the right country.

Anyway, I can't wait for one of your photos! I am so excited! You can bet that tonight will be extremely enjoyable if I receive your picture this afternoon and I print it out. If you know what I mean! I hope you don't mind me being so straightforward and maybe even crude but a woman's got needs and I haven't had my needs seen to for a long time now!

Anyway, I hope to hear from you very soon, and to tell me that my VISA CARD card is now on its way to me. BEcause when it gets to me, I will know that you, my darling, will be the next thing coming through my letterbox!

love and kisses,
Rachel


I attach the following:
Image

Image

I wonder how much protest he'll put up to calling that number.

Lad wrote:
Hi Honey.

that was good news to hear that your brother is fine now. honey i don't understand the code i tried the number to called the number is not connected any were is not connected i don't use to know that what next. can you give me your cellphone number...

i want to hear you and you have to know what next to do to get the control number soon.


I wrote:
Oh my beloved God, Frank Larry! What are you saying? Are you saying the service doesn't work for you? I've just tried the number and it goes through, but it knows I'm not in the receiver's country so it refuses to give the MTCN number to me. You or Onye Aro must call the number and enter the PIN code. If you don't then what are we to do? I'm getting scared, Frank Larry, very scared that this might turn into a big problem for us. I hope it doesn't!

By the way, my telephone number is 0999 999 9999. I don't answer it when I'm at work because there's a mobile-phone ban in my work's building and offices.
I hope you call soon because I would love to hear your voice. I can imagine wht it sounds like but I think I'm still going to be surprised when I hear you!

all my love,
Rachel


Lad wrote:
Honey i will call you soon Honey i tried to call the number in the slip all avian he goes go through honey can you give me the number you called if we do not competed that today then you have to go back to the shop were that send the money complain it to then if there is any other way we can know.


I wrote:
My Frank Larry,

I called 08703148618. It went through for me but like I said it detects I'm in the UK and this payment isn't going to the UK.
Please please try again! I'm starting to feel like a panic is coming over me.

your lover,
Rachel


Lad wrote:
no no Honey dont panic over me. only that we have to competed the transaction i m man of my word the number is themes no go thought tried it again honey will you call me because i tried to called you too is thesem please


Lad wrote:
Hi Honey.

the number want United Kingdom code number you have to find out why and if that you have to find way to pick them money from there is that clear because we will not be continues call unknown connected number. love you


I don't know what he's saying the problem is!
Yeah, his English skill was amusing at first but now I'm just left puzzled about what he's expecting from me in order to continue.

I wrote:
Dear Frank Larry, my love,

All of this is making me feel ill now. As you know, I had a stressful morning, and now you're bringing me more stress. I can't cope with this, I just can't continue.
I need to lie down and see if I can sleep off this weight you're piling on top of me. I don't know what's wrong or why you can't call a simple number. Do you know how to call internationally in your country? Have you ever called the UK before? I don't know and I'm going to lie down in a dark room for the rest of the night to see if I can recover my sanity here.

Good night, my sweetest man,
Rachel

_________________
PARVA QVOQVE PARS ESSENTIAE LVTRAE SVPERARI NON POTEST
Pith Helmet 10 VcameraVcamera
Closed lad accounts South AfricaUnited KingdomEuropean UnionUnited Kingdom
"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
View user's profileSend private message
Otterfan
Baiting Guru


Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Posts: 2481
Location: UK -- land of otters and non-otters


PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A quiet couple of days in which he refuses to get in touch with either of my UK numbers.

Lad wrote:
Honey i can put you in stressful and you can be ill honey i m just trying to make this in order so that we can lost the money please honey understand that i tried and i tried to them get them on phone all avian i wish you are see me right now and see how i feel i filed sad and bad. because i a little thing calling of the number you give couple with you was bad to me today i call a friend that been leaving in UK which the number want themes the code of UK is +447. THIS ONE IS +448 PLEASE CONFIRM IT HONEY LOVE YOU.

PLEASE SLEEP AND DREAM OF YOUR A MAN OF YOUR LOVE KISS YOU HONEY


Could it be technical ineptitude that's preventing him from getting through to the HSDS line?

I wrote:
My lovely Frank Larry,

I slept for a few hours and I feel a little better for that. I dreamt of you, so that helped a lot, I am sure.

The UK's dialling is not +447. It's actually just +44. See here: https://www.google.co.uk/?q=uk+dialling+code
Maybe that's where you are going wrong? You only need to add 44 to the number, not 447 or anything else. I hope this is all that has been wrong here, and we have solved this problem. Let me know when you've given it another try and hopefully there will be good news, too.

my love, always,
Rachel


Lad wrote:
Honey i have tried booth avian please see what you can do to have it do because i don't know what nest i am totally confuse i haven't done such before i added +44 couple with the number is not connected honey could please call me at
002344999999999 call me now i have tried booth your is not i wait to hear from you soon so that have you calling number too.


*sigh*

Lad wrote:
honey the number is not going please go there and pick your money back


*double sigh*

Maybe it's because his phone provider is blocking calls to those types of numbers (the 0870 UK numbers allow a percentage of the call cost to go to the owner of the number, and as such the cost of calling them is more than calling regular numbers).

I wrote:
My wonderful Frank A Larry,

I read your messages with a heavy heart, I think I was maybe stuck with the idea that my dearest Frank Larry is a man who can do anything, including miracles, and I was getting more and more angry when this issue was defeating you. I should have realized that we are all made with small imperfections, and no one has been born who is 100% perfect. Even though some people get very close!

Anyway, I've asked my friend who's very good with telephones and communications (she works as a telephone engineer), and she says that some phone providers in other countries don't like to connect to 0870 UK numbers. She explained why but it was full of technical words and phrases and I didn't understand most of it, but the short message is that maybe this is the reason you can't connect to both of the numbers I gave you.
Try borrowing someone else's phone who uses a different telephone company provider than you are with. So, if you're with company X then find a friend whose phone is connected with company Y, and try that one instead.

If that doesn't work then I am completely lost what we should do. I can't change the Western Union telephone number. I can change my number but that will take maybe a few days or even over a week. I'm very annoyed and angry and disappointed.

hoping to hear you soon,
Rachel


I find a forum where people are discussing why some UK companies using 08xx numbers can't be called from overseas...

I wrote:
MY dearest, loveliest Frank Larry,

How are you today? I looked at my last email from this morning and I think I sounded a little negative there. Sorry about that, my love. Our relationship shouldn't bring bad moments but only goodness and light. Don't you agree? I think so.

Anyway, further to what I said my friend had told me, I found this page: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/uk.telecom/eL-bdZ6oq10
It talks about people calling UK 0870 (and similar) numbers and how it's sometimes difficult from outside the country. They say that sometimes you phone provider will block that type of number because it's not a geographic number. I say, what's the point of getting a mobile phone if I can't move around the country with it!
So yes... if I read that page right, it is suggesting to try another phone company, which means borrowing a friend's phone to try my numbers.

Have you found a photo yet? This is something that will bring me so much joy, so please try!

love and kisses for ever,
Rachel


He fails to reply with the usual swiftness he's shown for the past three weeks. In fact, he fails to reply at all over the past few days. I start to wonder if he's finally gotten tired of me.

I wrote:
Frank Larry,

Why are you silent on me? I'm missing you and your amazing words so much! Tell me you're okay.

love, always,
Rachel


Lad wrote:
sorry for that only that i was busy i read up your messages how are you doing? have you gone to collect your money you said that you sent? i will not called anybody for that know what to do to send it.


I wrote:
Frank Larry, my sweet,

Before I try to get my money back, have you tried calling the number with a phone you've borrowed from someone else? That phone, remember, has to be connected to a different phone provider than the one you're using because the reason you can't connect with YOUR phone is that your phone provider has put a block on calling certain numbers over here. Other companies, so I've heard, don't block those numbers. Please, give it a try.

love, always,
Rachel


Lad wrote:
Dear. Rachel .

i m not tried calling only that i don't have the time call that such number you give me and my phone was not block i told you to call why cant you call me?? that was funny so and the slip you give me wasn't payment teller you have give full copy which not the right to send to the received so go and take you money dear.


Is he hinting that he's starting to think I'm playing with him? I don't like that "funny" and the implications of the rest of that sentence (NOTE: "sentence" used in its loosest sense here). It could be just his poor English, or am I reading that right and he's saying all of numbers, receipts, etc, are looking fake to him?

I wrote:
Frank Larry, my sweet,

What do you mean by these words you wrote: "the slip you give me wasn't payment teller you have give full copy which not the right to send to the received"?
I'm not sure what you mean here. Can you explain, please?

love, always,
Rachel


Lad wrote:
i mean not fee was post to the received go and pick your fund back the slip wasn't the right to give you so go there for the pick back your money


I need to have a think about what to do here, now. New modality? New approach to the existing one? I'll have to decide...

EDIT: I've decided to go with the "if you really love me, you'll pay this fee!" line.
If nothing else, he'll come back with a silly excuse why he can't pay it.

I wrote:
My sweet Frank Larry,

I don't want to do this but... okay... I will go back to my supermarket where I sent the money and see if I can reclaim the $$$ from them. I do wish you would try harder. I'm starting to wonder if you really do feel strongly about me like you claim you do. If you really loved me, you would try everything to make it possible for us to be together.

In fact, why can't YOU hand over the $225.45? You've obviously got a well-paid job, so that sort of money will be nothing to you ESPECIALLY if it means that when you pay it you will be able to get together with the woman of your life (that's me, in case you're wondering!). Why not just do that? And if you want, I'll even pay that little fee back to you when we meet and we start to arrange the rest of our lives together.
That kind of gesture would show me you really do care about me, Frank Larry. It would show me that you are genuine and not just playing with my heart.

Please please please, do this wonderful thing for me and I will be eternally your woman for ever, no matter what happens afterwards.

love, always,
Rachel

_________________
PARVA QVOQVE PARS ESSENTIAE LVTRAE SVPERARI NON POTEST
Pith Helmet 10 VcameraVcamera
Closed lad accounts South AfricaUnited KingdomEuropean UnionUnited Kingdom
"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
View user's profileSend private message
dabop
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 20 Nov 2012
Posts: 68


PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Otterfan wrote:

Marriage and MTCNs! What a perfect combination.

Lad wrote:

God know the reason to join us together we can have our own children like your name sake in the bible.

Lad wrote:

Honey please do not forget to send the payment information which is the slip the western union you because it very impotent so that we can pick the fee.



I'm confuzzled- He's impotent but wants his own children with you???

Hows THAT going to work out????

Shocked
View user's profileSend private message
Otterfan
Baiting Guru


Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Posts: 2481
Location: UK -- land of otters and non-otters


PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I don't want to think about it. But I bet it will involve a WU receipt.

_________________
PARVA QVOQVE PARS ESSENTIAE LVTRAE SVPERARI NON POTEST
Pith Helmet 10 VcameraVcamera
Closed lad accounts South AfricaUnited KingdomEuropean UnionUnited Kingdom
"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
View user's profileSend private message
Otterfan
Baiting Guru


Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Posts: 2481
Location: UK -- land of otters and non-otters


PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:
Dear. Rachel.

i m not playing with your heart i hate woman lie. one you give unknown registration number to call 2 i ask you to call which i did heard single air voice and you have high my BP why i put my hop and trust in you.

all the number you proved see to be what i dont know, i m a man with intense whom you claim you use him to be your happiest could not talk to his wife or husband doest it look like truth??? i dont want to talk much baby.

go there pick it back tell that i could be able to pick then find way to send it than you love


Lad wrote:
Dear.Rachel

have you pick up the money you said you send???

Larry


Lad wrote:
did you yet pick your money from them?


I've stayed quiet for a few days, mainly because I'm a little tired of him right now just insisting I take back my money from WU. I know, with 100% certainty, he'll then just tell me to go to Money Gram.

I wrote:
How are you today, my sweet love?

Sorry about not replying sooner. My internet was being upgraded so it's now quicker (I can watch movies online at high-quality now!). I was expecting it next week but they brought the date forward so I didn't get a chance to tell you.

Yes, I went back to the WU and explained about how you were unable to use the telephone, to get through to their secure number. The woman sumpathised with me and she was very kind and considerate. I could tell she'd dealt with this kind of problem before. She said I could have the money back, no problem, but any transfer by WU from England will have to go through some kind of security process. She said it's something that being brought into the whole country and the whole UK money transfer business because of terrorists and other people who uses these services for evil purposes.

I'm not sure what to do now.
Look, like I said before, if this one payment is stopping us from being together, then why can't you make the payment over there? With your well-paid job, I'm sure you won't even miss that $225. And even if you did, when we get together, I can give it back to you if it's that important to you.
Come on, Frank A Larry, show me some financial support and let's put all this behind us and let's start our life together! It's just one little payment of $225. Don't let it hold us up, please!

love, always,
Rachel


Lad wrote:
Baby how are you doing today? and how was your night i do hope that you gone to church today? however i write to let you know that i dont want to break my feeling i have twas you. i want to you to understand the Man you are dealing with a man with integrity that have honor, to paid for the fee by is noting now i do not have any funds with me now due to fix deposit income i received my salary with fix deposit if not that i could have pay for the fee that is why i been struggle to send your package to you.

i want you to call me and i will like you to send 2 more picture of yours i want to confirm the angel i m talking on the email because i have tried all my power to reach you on phone all in vain call now with your surprise call feel me with your voice if you really truly want me in your life.

because if you ask you to come down here will you fly down to meet me in person? . i love you


He calls me and leaves a message! (So his inability to get through to 0870 UK numbers was just laziness and fear of spending too much money.)

http://otters.tf/pics/VOICEMAIL-FrankLarry1.WAV

Can anyone work out what he's saying?

Lad wrote:
i m happy you have your money back now i like you to find way you do that ask your to send it i want you to tell open you want to us to send the fee you have to ask where is money gram location


I wrote:
Frank Larry!

OH WOW! I got your message! I heard you voice! What a delight!
Sorry I couldn't answer the phone but I missed church this morning and instead went to the lunchtime service my local church has (because it gets so crowded and busy on the first service that there's enough overflow people to have a second one a short time later). So yes, I had my phone switched off. Sorry about that, my darling. That was very bad timing.

I think I understand your situation with your income and how you can't pay this little fee for me. How about I send you the money through the post, then you will have some solid cash in your hand, and you can go personally to the office of the courier and hand across the money. That way, there is no doubt about things being paid because we have both handled the money ourselves and not had to rely on someone else. Together we can do anything, my sweet!

So okay, let me know your postal address and I will send the money first thing on Monday. Let me know if you want it in cash (I've sent cash through the mail before, and I know how to get past the post office's warnings about not doing such a thing. Trust me, it's not nearly as risky as they claim it is) or in a cheque. I might even inquire at the post office to see if they have some kind of money postal service, like a postal order, or something. Anyway, let me know what form to send it in and I'll get straight to it. Let's not rely on these untrustworthy Western Unions and Money Grams and everything. I never wanted to say this at the start, but I heard that those services are used mainly by scammers and fraud stars. I tried to put that out of my mind when you asked me to use one of those services, but now that we're not using one, I can tell you the truth about them. To be honest, I felt unclean even standing at the Western Union counter in my supermarket each time I was there because of what I knew about scammers and online hoodlums using it so much.

Today has been good! I heard your voice for the first time, and I'm going to play that message again and again, just to hear your delicious voice. My prayers at lunchtime were answered, I'm so glad. I hope you've had a good day so far, too.

love, always,
Rachel


Edit To Add:

Now that's he shown he is capable of calling my number correctly, I set up the number he's got to redirect to Branwen's phone. (Please note, Branwen, that was me calling at about 9pm BST tonight and getting through to your answer machine.)
And I send him the following:

I wrote:
Frank Larry, my love!

I tried calling the number you gave me but it was strange. I was put through to an international operator who tried to tell me (in French; fortunately I took French at school so I know enough to get an idea of what someone is saying to me) that the number I was calling was a certain call charge and am I sure I would like to continue (presumably because it would cost my phone credit a lot). I said I would (of course I would!) and then it rang for maybe 2 seconds and then I got diverted back to the operator again. Who asked me the same question. She probably thought I was a new caller, I don't know. So I tried to explain (in my high school French) what happened, but I'm not sure she understood what I was trying to say so I got put through AGAIN and the same thing happened. I gave up at that point.

But now I know you can get through to me because of the messge you left for me, please please please try again tomorrow, preferably in the afternoon, as I will try my best to be sitting right beside my phone all afternoon.

I hope we time things right. I can't wait to speak to you live!

love, always,
Rachel

_________________
PARVA QVOQVE PARS ESSENTIAE LVTRAE SVPERARI NON POTEST
Pith Helmet 10 VcameraVcamera
Closed lad accounts South AfricaUnited KingdomEuropean UnionUnited Kingdom
"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
View user's profileSend private message
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter


Joined: 28 Mar 2015
Posts: 1916


PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, his spoken English is much easier to understand than the written variety! Very Happy Hope he gets through Branwen. That will be a lot of fun. I liked the idea of you asking him to pay the fee if he loves you. Twisted Evil Pity he declined. Laughing Laughing
View user's profileSend private message
Otterfan
Baiting Guru


Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Posts: 2481
Location: UK -- land of otters and non-otters


PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frank Larry calls but it's evening time and Branwen is unavailable to take the call. He doesn't leave a message.

Lad wrote:
Oh Honey i am sorry for that may that was network problem you can try this in my roaming Line. 002348-99999-9999.

AND like your email yesterday i will advice you to transfer the payment thought Money Gram that will be better i will not advance you Honey to send such thing through mail post no is not advice able we can look for Money Gram like i said earlier. i will call you any moment from now love you Home.


Money Gram? I've heard that's only used by scammers and fraud stars these days!
But I can ignore that request for the moment because we have the much more important issue of getting through on the phone.

I wrote:
Frank Larry!

Our timing is terrible! I noticed you'd called me last night but I missed the call. The reason? I was out with my work friends celebrating a collegue's promotion. With the noise and commotion, I didn't hear my phone ringing. I feel really bad that I missed you AGAIN. But don't worry. These are all tests. If we come through this together, we know our love was meant to be.

So, please try again. As I said in a previous email, try to call in the afternoon. I am much more likely to be able to answer at that time than any other.

Hoping to hear you and talk to you,
Rachel


And this afternoon, gets through! Branwen takes his call and says they chatted a bit about the weather and so on, and then he was cut off when his phone started beeping. With any luck, that's his phone warning him that his credit is running low.

Lad wrote:
Oh i don't know what to say Honey i m shot of words Oh My Goods God you have feed me with joy and excitement today i have talk with THE ANGEL OF MY LIFE TODAY what a wonderful world. Honey is Good for someone to have faith i said in my hear if you are truly my one day i will surely come across to you on phone which God have done today.

all this while have been trying trying i Berger to ask my self why no got you phone i really dont that God have his own time for doing things which today.

you added laughter to my face now i hear your vice WOW i can hold to see you Honey i will call again because my life now been in your hand because all thia day i Berger to be think of you Honey you are lovely true true you that Rachel i hard of that is you you can be the Mother of my children. Honey i can hold to see you.

Love you with the my kiss.


The words of a happy (and convinced) lad.

_________________
PARVA QVOQVE PARS ESSENTIAE LVTRAE SVPERARI NON POTEST
Pith Helmet 10 VcameraVcamera
Closed lad accounts South AfricaUnited KingdomEuropean UnionUnited Kingdom
"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
View user's profileSend private message
GoldenOldie
Master Baiter


Joined: 24 Feb 2016
Posts: 206


PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
(The addres is fake, obviously, and I don't mind it being visible in the .jpg here. I've covered it up in my email text, though, so it can't be searched for.)


Just wanted to let you know that when I Googled the postcode, the first result I got was to another 419eater thread.

Thought that might be useful to know if you planned to use it again.

_________________
Closed lad accounts x 181

United Kingdom x 20 France x 5 Nigeria x 4 Ghana Netherlands Turkey Thailand United States Canada Panama United Nations Spain Benin

<i>"The word sorry is a soothing balm, which is applied to unwell sector. But when the balm is not hot, it will be termed as ineffectual. I accept your sorry, but why not follow it up with visible action."</i>

<i>"The only cry i am crying is that you have west my time in this business"</i>

<i>"you have to stop calling yourself idiot by sending to mother and daddy that nonsence western unionnumber and may kill of alah salah kill you all"</i>

<i>"We are sorry for this inconveniences. But we are doing this to protect our customers to avoid fraud men’s and terriosilim."</i>
View user's profileSend private message
Otterfan
Baiting Guru


Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Posts: 2481
Location: UK -- land of otters and non-otters


PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Noted. Thanks!

_________________
PARVA QVOQVE PARS ESSENTIAE LVTRAE SVPERARI NON POTEST
Pith Helmet 10 VcameraVcamera
Closed lad accounts South AfricaUnited KingdomEuropean UnionUnited Kingdom
"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
View user's profileSend private message
Otterfan
Baiting Guru


Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Posts: 2481
Location: UK -- land of otters and non-otters


PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our romance continues...

I wrote:
WOW oh WOW! That was an amazing afternoon! I finally got to hear your amazing voice. Sorry you were cut off so suddenly but that doesn't matter: I got to hear you talk to me, yes!

I told you in a previous email that over here, Money Gram (and Western Union, to a lesser extent) is something only scammers use. I don't want us to be associated with that low-life scum, and I don't want their filthy kind to pollute our relationship. There must be some decent and respectable method of sending money to DHL and their associates. I know! I'll go to the DHL website and see what kind of payment methods they accept! I'll find that out and go organize the payment tomorrow when the banks, offices, etc, open. This is it, Mr Larry! We're going to be together so very soon. I'm so excited.

love, always,
Rachel


Lad wrote:
Honey i m sorry that the phone cut off so suddenly yesterday is from my phone my battery was down and i dont have enough Air call he doesn't mean Honey you feel my hear with joy and i m excited my love

Honey to send the money thought that DHL method is risk honey, ask your bank to send ( Ria transfer ) the method is good i dont want you to take risk by DHL. let me know.

Honey i wanna be there for you make you smile make you happy when i said is right you say is wrong when you said is right i said is wrong.

My Love i want to hear from you with you kiss.


So it was your phone battery, Mr Larry, and not your call credits? That's a shame. (If it's true.)

I like how he says that shipping the payment to him by DHL is a risk, and yet he's claiming to work for DHL and is going to use DHL to ship my ATM card to me!

I wrote:
Mr Larry!

Don't worry, my love. I understand about your phone battey dying on you. The important thing is that I finally got to hear your wonderful voice. Oh, the memory of it kept me very comfortable in bed last night! I just wish you had been with me then. Soon. Very soon that will be true.

I asked at my bank this afternoon about the Ria transfer that you mentioned. They said that I should ask you for some bank account informations. Do you have these? I assume you know what informations they need, so I'd be very pleased if you could send them to me as soon as you can.

I had this crazy idea yesterday... I wonder if I could get time off work and come visit you in your own country? I had the idea and it seemed crazy at first, but now that I've thought about it some more, I think it's not a crazy idea and instead is the only idea I have in my head right now. I am SO wanting to do this!
What do you recommend? I realize that a single woman travelling to a strange country is not something everyone would advise, but I'd like to hear your opinion about it because you know the country and you can assess if it's too risky for me or if it would be fine. Please let me know your thoughts, my love!

kisses,
Rachel


Rachel wants to go to Benin Republic.
Rachel's plane may not want to go there, however.

Lad wrote:
Hi Honey i m sorry for my late respond to you regard to the account you know that i don't have foreign account i ask a friend and said that he as abut the Maxing more amount is from $500 above due to is business account i really don't know what to do again.

for the idea it was wonderful i like that WOW is good idea that is what i be think honey i like that so let us plan for that when he will be comfortable for you to come and visit your love.

so in the account can i send it to you ?? let me know my Love

Love you Honey


Bank account, Mr Larry? Don't mind if I do!

I wrote:
No need to apologize, my sweetest man. I know you'll come back to me after you've sorted out what you need to do over there. We are meant to be together and nothing will part us, I am sure.

What do you need from me for this bank transfer? Is there something you want that I have to provide? Otherwise, I need the account name, number, and the international banking/routing number. (This is what my friend told me. If I've remembered it wrong I am so sorry but this is all new to me.)

So, you are okay about me coming over to meet you? Wow! I never thought it would be even possible! I must go and find out what sorts of things I need to get. Obviously, I need to book a flight there. My passport doesn't expire for a while. Where will I be staying? Is there room in your house for a guest? I'm not that big so you can squeeze me into almost anywhere! And while I'm there, you can squeeze me. And I'll squeeze you. And then we can have lots of fun together. I am so looking forward to this!

love, as always,
Rachel


Lad wrote:
Hey Honey how are you doing ? yes Honey i m okey and you are highly welcome in my life no gust room we will loge for hotel because we need privates were will relax discoing playing as husband and wife with a lots of fun together..

the is the account and you know is not my like i said you can remit $500 and do send the payment slip for the conformation of the payment.

BANK NAME: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
BANK ADDRESS: XXXXXXXXXX, AVENUE XXXXXXXXX, 99 B.P 9999, COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC
CODE IBAN: XX 999 99999 999999999999999,
CODE SWIFT/IBC: XXXXXXXXX
ACCOUNT NAME: XXXXXXX PAUL XXXXXXX
ADDRESS: X/999 XXXXXXX, XXXXXX, COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC.

Honey you make that and do let me know so that we can fix Date of your coming to see you love in person with black hair and black skin.

Love my Angel Rachel Mother of my kids not can stop us to live together as one. Kiss you


Thank you!
(I'll deal with the bank account details once I learn how they're now handled. Everything's changed since I was last here.)

Lad wrote:
My Love i want to know how fear have you gone for the inquiry for you come did you done that? so let me make an Arrangement for our safety and privates please don't get me wrong honey.

so i will like that to be done we can see each other kissing your lip you Romancing you with my sexy skin so honey if you have started the process let me know and once you transfer the $500 to the account i proved to you please update me with the transfer slip Love Honey. the Angel of my life


I wrote:
Dearest Mr Larry, my love,

How are you this morning? Do you get weekends free from work? I hope so. IT's good to have time to yourself where you can do whatever you feel you want to. When we're together, we'll use those times to enjoy each other in all the ways we can think of!

My love, I have to tell you that the limits on the bank transfer ($500) mean I have to get some more money from somewhere. I remember the fee was $225 before, but because you said there's a minimum transfer amount ($500).......well, that's more than double what I had put aside for my card. I hope you understand. I might have to ask my family if I can borrow that extra $275. I'll see them tomorrow when we have Sunday lunch together after church service. I'll tell you what happens as soon as I know, okay?

I've noted down the bank details and I will deal with that as soon as I have everything I need. I can't believe we are finally going to be together and there's just one bank transfer (which I've been told takes only seconds to finish) separating us. This is one of the happiest times in my life!

love, as always,
Rachel

_________________
PARVA QVOQVE PARS ESSENTIAE LVTRAE SVPERARI NON POTEST
Pith Helmet 10 VcameraVcamera
Closed lad accounts South AfricaUnited KingdomEuropean UnionUnited Kingdom
"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
View user's profileSend private message
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter


Joined: 28 Mar 2015
Posts: 1916


PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, my...he's keen. He'll be booking you into the most expensive hotel he kind find available. Laughing
View user's profileSend private message
Otterfan
Baiting Guru


Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Posts: 2481
Location: UK -- land of otters and non-otters


PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ And one that still has "discoing"!
I want to visit the late 70s again. I don't remember much of it.

_________________
PARVA QVOQVE PARS ESSENTIAE LVTRAE SVPERARI NON POTEST
Pith Helmet 10 VcameraVcamera
Closed lad accounts South AfricaUnited KingdomEuropean UnionUnited Kingdom
"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
View user's profileSend private message
Branwen
Baiting Guru


Joined: 18 Oct 2008
Posts: 4771
Location: Down on the (Playmobil) farm


PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wrote:
Honey i wanna be there for you make you smile make you happy when i said is right you say is wrong when you said is right i said is wrong.

Er.... that's good????

Quote:
Rachel wants to go to Benin Republic.
Rachel's plane may not want to go there, however.

Laughing

_________________
Purple Flower Mc Fry Sand Timer x14

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
View user's profileSend private message
Otterfan
Baiting Guru


Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Posts: 2481
Location: UK -- land of otters and non-otters


PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't got a solid idea what he's going to scam me on now. He's dropped his original script completely, saying that he doesn't care about money.

Anyway, here are our love-letters from the past few days.

Lad wrote:
Honey yes i am fine when i hear from you with your wonderful email. honey if that will be a problem we can move on with out life which God have put a wonderful to us to meet so really dont know what to said i am not talk abut the fee i am talk abut your coming to see your love.the most impotent things is our relationship now we need to have privates in anything we talk here.honey you can now have my private EMAIL: ( [email protected] )

this for security reasons because we need it money is not everything what matter most is our private so my love you have to contact me there we can have all our private talk email over to my email address ( [email protected] ).

please let me know and i will waiting to hear from you to my above email address. please My love i hope you understand me your love? and how did you go for the inquiry for your come let me know.

i love you my Angel kiss you


I switch to his "private" email. This is the first sign I see that he really is abadoning his script.

I wrote:
Dear Larry,

Wow, you are amazing! Yes, money is not important compared to our love for each other. That will last, while money will come and go.

Okay, now I'm totally dedicated to coming over to your wonderful country and meeting you there. When the travel agents open tomorrow, I'm going to visit them and see what the deal is for travelling over to see you. This is SO exciting!

I am using your private email address. I understand why you want me to do this. I can guess your bosses won't want to read about your relationships!

love, as always,
Rachel


Lad wrote:
Honey i m happy that you understand why i said we should being talk
over here in my private email you are such a wonderful Wow when i read
you mail i am responding to you with smile on my face i will be Jacob
for you and you will be my Rachel in my life haha you field my heart
with Joy.

i will waiting to hear the good news what the agents says for you
upcoming to see your love, have you be able to transfer the money?.

My love my Name from today you will be calling Tony Rachel. and yours
will be Rache Tony. not more Larry i Loved that such a wonderful Name
my love what did you think ?

love you my love


And now he's dropped his character ("Frank A Larry") in favour of what I (and a few other Eater members I'm working with) think is his real name (Tony/Anthony).

I wrote:
Dearest Tony,

"Tony"? Is that your real name? It's wonderful! I love it! I will definitely call you Tony from this minute onwards.

I checked out the travel agents here and they said there are flights from London Heathrow to Cotonou every day. Is this the best place to land? Or is there somewhere nearer to you? Let me know if this is the right airport and I will book the flight immediately!
Oh, Tony, this is like my best dream come true! How amazing is it, honestly? Two months ago, I would never have believed something like this was possible. I was a lonely girl, dismayed at what my future looked like. Now, my future looks amazing! All thanks to you. I love you, Tony, I really do.

So, please get back to me as soon as you can to confirm or correct me about Cotonou being the best place to fly to.

By the way, the soonest I can get time from work is the 11th of July.

love, always,
Rachel


Lad wrote:
Honey i m exciting your mail let me figure out good and nearest
Airport you can land so i can pick you immediately and have to get
good hotel we can stay for our private you this has to be proper for
my Angel is coming do i making seance My Love??

Today is Monday let me get good arrangement for your come because i
dont have enough funds in my Hand now will get the nearest Airport it
good i tell my Love so that we can figure it our.

i will get back to you with the details.My Love i m send my picture to
you pleas dont Laugh at me because you know your wealth and our own
are not the same and that is only pic i have. i want you to see your
love. you can be dismayed my love your future is bright Honey God his
he own way doing things and i believer this Time God plain for you. i
m still praying that God will do all thing for us.

Love you My love.how do i look like?

Yours Tony Rachel i Loved that


He attaches six photos that are very real, very believable, and I currently have no reason to think they are not the real lad.

Eater member lighten_up is also baiting this lad, and we've joined forces to work more on him in his bait, and I shared the pictures with him. He discovered that the lad's phone has its GPS facility switched on, and the photographs each contain coordinates showing exactly where the photos were taken!
From the date stamps on the files, it appears that the earliest three pictures are from 2015 and were taken in Porto Novo, Benin Republic. The latest three, from early 2016, were taken in Lagos, Nigeria.

This kind of information is invaluable.

Lad wrote:
Honey how are you and how was your night? i m worried to hear from you
if you got my email. let me know if you did got it. so that we can
figure out you schedule when you are plain to book your flight to take
off.

able me schedule you i plain you will land i love you my pretty Rachel
the Angel of my dream. i have kiss for you my love.

Tony Your Love.


I wrote:
Tony, my love,

Yes, I got your email. AND YOUR PICTURES! Wow, they were lovely. Why did you think I would laugh? Seriously? No way! I can see you and your personality in those pictures and it makes me even more excited about meeting you. Thank you for sending them, my sweet!

I am still waiting for you to let me know which airport is best to fly to. Is Cotonou not the best one? I thought you were near there, at least that's what your DHL address led me to believe. But it doesn't matter. Let me know where I can fly to and I'll be happy.

What things do you like to do outside of work? How do you fill your spare time? I want to get a gift for you so if I know what pastimes you enjoy, I can get something that fits you perfectly. Let me know, okay?

I hope your day goes well.

love, always,
Rachel


Lad wrote:
My love you made me to smile like a rich Man a his children are run
into his arms wow such a wonderful Woman that come into my life I m
feeling as we have been together before such a LIFE .

Honey to get gift for your love is what you like most you can buy rest
watch I don’t need to tell or mentioned whatever gift you can get for
your love what cometh from you my heart accepted it because you are
the Angel of my life. Ooh I Can stopping my imagination how we can be
together in life. Things I like doing after work staying with friends
sharing idea’s cashing jocks sometimes I been in the house wash moving
and football playing blues.

My love I have figure everything our we have to schedule your flying
flight to,( Murtala Muhammed International ) Lagos Nigeria because of
they have enough security and were we can have privates cool place I
prefer there due to security reasons we can stay have time for
ourselves cashing fund we can view the environment because they also
have security hotel so my love there will be ok for us. i need
security for the one care most my Love

So let me know when you are plain to take off so that I can go before
you arrived I can be there waiting for you is that ok my Love??? And
please honey does make sure that the agents do the proper document for
you.

I wait to hear from you with good news from my Baby Love you.

Tony Rachel My love


That phrase "smile like a rich man" is very telling.

I wrote:
Tony, my love!

Thank you for telling me which airport is the best for me to arrive at. I will see what the arrangements are for flying there (I was asking at the travel agents about Benin Republic, but now I know I'm going to Nigeria I will ask if there are any differences to what I must do or get for visa, etc).

I was pleased to read about what you like to do in your spare time. I think we will get on very well together but it sounds a lot like my own likes. It might not come across in my emails, my dear, but I have been told I have a very good sense of humour, and in person I always make jokes and says humorous things to my friends. When I find myself making fun of someone I know (in a nice way, not a nasty way) that's when I know that I am becoming closer to that person. It's like there's a barrier between and most people, but when I get through that barrier by becoming a good friend, then I feel like I can have a little laugh with them. I hope you won't mind this when we meet because I feel very close to you even now before we meet!

I'm glad you sent your pictures to me, too. You see, before, I was a little bit worried that you might be deformed or ugly or something. It doesn't matter what a woman tells you about personality being the important thing in a man.... she will always be checking out a man physically, too. We can't help it, it's just automatic!
But your pictures put my mind at rest. You are a fine looking man, Tony, and I can very much see myself being very comfortable with you, holding you, kissing you, lying in bed with you and doing all the things that we can think of together! Now I know you're a very goodlooking man, I am very confident and not nervous about meeting you. (I'm even getting a little turned on just thinking about it.)

Okay, I'm out tonight with one of my friends. We're having a pizza night, watching silly TV shows, and generally being daft.
Before I end, though, I will attach another two pictures of myself. These ones you can see a lot more of me! I feel very confident to do this now that I know what you're like. I hope you like it.

love, as always,
Rachel


I attach two more pictures of "Rachel", this time showing a lot more skin than the previous ones.

Lad wrote:
Honey you are such a pretty girl the is a amazing picture i tooth you
ware big wow you look reality honey and sweet amazing i love how you
look cut and you are now my baby.

i will to hear from you with the details Love you my sweet love.


So what is going to sting me with to get money from Rachel?
The current state of affairs is that he is waiting for me to confirm my flight to Nigeria and we are going to meet.
He's dropped all signs of his previous script.
He's said several times that money doesn't matter, it's our love that matters.

What next, Larrytony?

_________________
PARVA QVOQVE PARS ESSENTIAE LVTRAE SVPERARI NON POTEST
Pith Helmet 10 VcameraVcamera
Closed lad accounts South AfricaUnited KingdomEuropean UnionUnited Kingdom
"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg

Last edited by Otterfan on Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private message
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru


Joined: 06 Aug 2007
Posts: 16747
Location: Dreadful Hater-ville


PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is sooo good to see you here again. I love what you have done here with this lad.

_________________
Safari x10 Acra-Ctnu Tgo-Pnjari Lgos-Ctnu Lgos-Ynde Lgos-Mndmba Lgs-Prku PrtHrcrt-Abche Lgos-Nttngu Bmko-Ctnu (wDQ) Frnce-Dbln Vcamera (wPadme)
Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
View user's profileSend private message
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter


Joined: 21 Dec 2014
Posts: 1893
Location: Twilight zone outer limits


PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I haven't got a solid idea what he's going to scam me on now.


My guess is a nab and grab at the Lagos airport. Or maybe he is hoping to romance you into paying his way to the United State.

Either way, let the romance begin!

ETA: Don't worry, romance lads ALWAYS come up with excuses to hit up their lurve interests for cashola.

_________________
Easter 2015
A grovelling lad is a happy lad. - My current mantra

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief

Last edited by Thursten3rd on Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private message
plasmid
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 07 Oct 2010
Posts: 70


PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good Lord, his writing gives me headaches.

Can't wait to see where you take this!
View user's profileSend private message
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter


Joined: 28 Mar 2015
Posts: 1916


PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's true love, ooooo. Think he fell in love with the name Rachel. Lolol

However, bet he has a long term goal of residency in your country. Expect the marriage proposal. Razz
View user's profileSend private message
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed


Joined: 11 Mar 2016
Posts: 367


PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OFan: Great bait.. Thanks for kudo's Smile


plasmid wrote:
Good Lord, his writing gives me headaches.


Plasmid: You have NO Idea.. Letters to Rachel, "his wife", was some of his good writing.. Try this on for size. This is the Crap he writes to me


Quote:
i m not too close to internet so that you may not expected my mail
return to you immediately as for our wealth today it was cold due to
rain today.

i hard abut <place> .yes to travel is too far but he depending
how you schedule you movement and the business. my knowledge in which
place you ask??

have you hear from Mr. Larry to come and get this picture to you i
haven't hear from him since i sent him an email. i want to be specific
to this.

thank you Tony

_________________
Lighten UP!!

Safari x 15 Closed lad accounts x 54
Long Walk Closed lad accounts x 54
___________________
Your epileptic in constant response at this 11th hour is quite unfortunate.

Bob -- Is me Mr. Spock ...
Do not send any money to Feathers otherwise he will kill you in your dreams --

: My Hebrew Translator say name it like ASS CREAM PONG. Correct?
Lad: With this insult for my surname i know that you will not have any respect for me

You know you are a cheat. so all that you say is nonsense. What you didn't know is that i know you are fraud
View user's profileSend private message
Otterfan
Baiting Guru


Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Posts: 2481
Location: UK -- land of otters and non-otters


PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A small update, but we've had a few exchanges.

Anyway, I noticed he's called my number and Branwen hasn't told me he's called so I PM her and she says she was aware of someone trying to call but it was too late. Sorry! I can't control this lovesick lad!

I wrote:
Tony!

I see on my phone you tried to call me tonight? I told you, I was having a silly girly night at my friend's house! So I switched our phones off so we wouldn't be disturbed.
If you want to talk to me, my darling, and I very much want to hear your voice, then call me tomorrow AFTERNOON. I won't have work tomorrow afternoon and I should be free to receive you. (I wish I were receiving you inside me, hmmm!)

love, as always,
Rachel


He doesn't reply (I suspect why, but that's a story for another thread-to-come) so I email him a longer email the next morning.

In her PM to me, Branwen also mentions some real-life immunizations I would need to get before going to West Africa, so I mention these to buy a bit of time.

I wrote:
Hey, Tony!

How has your day been, my love? It's finally warm over here, after a lot of strangely cool weather. I was at work this morning, and it was hot and stuffy in the office. Couldn't wait to get out, get back home.
Once I got home, I got changed into a bikini, grabbed some wine out of the fridge, and sat in my back garden the whole afternoon just chilling. It was wonderful! Only one thing was missing..... can you guess what it was? Or, should I say, WHO it was?

I asked at the travel agents on my way home from work, and I got what might be bad news. Well, not BAD bad news but something I'll have to think about. They told me that it;s recommended that I get a long list of inoculations before going to equatorial Africa. They told me I had to get shots againt hepatitis A and B, cholera, yellow fever, and a whole lot others. Now, I'm not scared of needles so that's okay but some of the shots need 4 to 6 weeks before they are effective and working. That made a little sad because it means I might have to wait 4 to 6 weeks before I can fly to you.
But this just one more test. We can overcome it. It just means we have to wait a little bit longer before being together. *sigh*

I'm glad you liked my new pictures. You can see exactly what you're getting! What do you like most about my body, now you've seen it?
Can you send me some pictures like that? I want to see all of you, Tony! There was one picture you sent me where you are shirtless, and that is wonderful. How about going a bit further and showing me what I'm going to be getting? I hope you can do that for me. It will make these weeks much more bearable.

love, as always,
Rachel


I want a full-nude pic of him! He's had two of Rachel, so it's only fair. (And it will invest him emotionally a little bit more.)

Lad wrote:
Honey. yes i guest you are missing me oh, well baby i wasn't happy for
that why 6 weeks? only to coming for visit. this was sad to me not
happy at all.


I wrote:
Tony,

I know, I know. The shots I should take need time to work and it's usually 4-6 weeks. I could ignore the advice from the travel agents and not get the shots, but what if I catch a nasty disease? I was saddened by this but remember what I said in my last email: This is a is test. We will be strong together an overcome it!

What did you think about my photograph idea? A picture of you, my darling, showing me everything I'll be getting when we re together...... that will make my heart bounce and my soul cheer. Please, please, please try your best to get me one. You know what I look like now, with the two pictures I sent yesterday. I must know what YOU look like, Tony.

love, as always,
Rachel


I WILL get that photo, dammit!

Lad wrote:
my love

i do understand what you mean you can ignore thy advice yes and you
can catch any disease we can fellow they test and wait.

you know that i m yours whatever concise me you have it all i package
my love my kiss for you my careering because you my baby i keep it for
you until we been together. you don't need to me what for what you
have is surely be yours forever why should you be worry for what is
yours?

Let your heart bounce and my soul cheer because i m yours forever you
will have it any time you want it i pray let God protect us keep us
life so that we can be together in life. Love you

Tony.


Still no photo?!?

I wrote:
My Tony!

Are you saying you won't take a picture for me, my love? Why not? That's make me very sad. Just one, my darling, just one picture showing off your wonderful body so I can suffer the next few weeks. Remember, even if we ignore the medical advice, I still can't get away from work till the 11th of July. I have to wait all that time with just my imagination! If I had a photo to help me, that would be so much better.
Come on, my love, don't be scared or nervous. I've shown you what I've got and I'm not worried about that because I trust you so much. Please show me the same trust and send me a similar type of picture.
Please?

love, always,
Rachel


Come on, fair's fair! Quid pro quo!

Lad wrote:
no my love i did said you should ignore the medical advice no no honey
well since your can have vacation until 1th of next month been July.

i will send it let me get good camera phone you know i said earlier
abut my phone i will try but that wasn't advisable I will only do that
then we see each other if you truly Loves me i want sum thing that
will motivate you abut me sum thing that will make you know the kind
of man you have truly a Man in your life honey I want you to know you
have to keep your privies for your love I dont like to dispose our
privies over here
i promise you all the part of my body is yours suck
you kiss you I will until we see.

because i know that we will see a very short time i will do that but i
don’t like doing it in the internet i do send my pic which i do
earlier is to show you how I look and do told you made me fall in love
. honey you can send me pic not in your nakedness. Please please keep
your nakedness. For me. But I try for it.

Love you


So, he wants to keep his "privies" to himself and Rachel in person?
Not acceptable!
I'll email him tomorrow and demand a photo again.

Edit to add: Re-reading the last part of his last email, I'm intrigued. He's saying HE won't send naked pics, which is fair enough. But he tells Rachel not to send pics "in her nakedness".
What is making him say this?
Where is this modesty for the pair of them coming from? If he intends to scam Rachel and regards her like any other mugu, then why not just exploit her willingness to send him naked pics of herself as, I'm sure, a lot of red-blooded male scammers would?

_________________
PARVA QVOQVE PARS ESSENTIAE LVTRAE SVPERARI NON POTEST
Pith Helmet 10 VcameraVcamera
Closed lad accounts South AfricaUnited KingdomEuropean UnionUnited Kingdom
"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
View user's profileSend private message
Otterfan
Baiting Guru


Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Posts: 2481
Location: UK -- land of otters and non-otters


PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another day of updates.
Yes, the love is that intense!

I wrote:
Tony, my wonderful Tony, my gorgeous, handsome, kind, excellent Tony!!!

I am so in love with you, I realize that now. I went to bed thinking about you. I woke up thinking about you. I got on the bus to work thinking about you. I spent my morning at work thinking about you. I couldn't wait to get home to see if I had more emails from you. You are my life, my love. I embrace it completely and I am not scared to tell the world.

I was sad to read your email from last night saying you didn't want any more pictures of my nakedness. You see, I WANT to give you pictures like that! It makes me feel good thinking about how you will react when you see them. I know we'll be able to do all that stuff together when we meet, but that's still weeks in the future, my love! What am I supposed to do until then, huh? I need satisfaction, and if that means I send you pics of myself like that and get pics of you like that in return then that's what I will do!!!

But then I thought about it some more when I was taking my coffee break this morning. I started to wonder if you wrote that because you are a devout man of faith and I've been led astray by our permissive, relaxed, so-called modern society we have these days. I mean, I don't know what it's like where you are, but over here there's nakedness and hints of nakedness everywhere! If I look at it through a Christian perspective, I have to shake my head and wonder just where the morality is heading these days.
Thank you, my love, for making me realize my faults. I've been slipping from the the path we should all tread, and I've been taking the easy route in life.
You truly are my Jacob. We must call our first son Joseph. Or maybe Benjamin. What do you think? Is your favourite part of the Old Testament the story of Jacob? It is mine. He was the true father of all the Israelites and he made all the rest of the stories possible. I think even if I weren't called Rachel and have a link to the story, it would still be my favourite. So what's yours?
And what's your view on children? Do you want some? I do. But maybe not straight away. I think we should have a few years of having fun just by ourselves, going places, doing things, all just with the two of us. Then, after we've done that for a few years then maybe we can start out on the big journey of bringing some babies into this world and making sure they grow up big, strong, clever, and healthy. What do you say?

love, always,
Rachel


Okay, he's adamant about no nudie pics. From either of us!
I acquiesce and claim to see his point of view.

I wrote:
Tony, sweetness,

I bet you thought I'd forgot all about you saying you'd me to buy you a watch. Well I haven't forgot!
I was looking through the internet, seeing what I might be able to afford, and I think this nice Armani watch would be perfect for you:
http://www.watchshop.com/mens-emporio-armani-ceramic-chronograph-watch-ar1451-p99982261.html
What do you think? Tell me if you think it's right for you and I'll order it right now, okay?

Oh yaeh, I see you've added me on Google Hangouts. I've accepted you so let's chat!!!

love you,
Rachel


I'd forgotten my promise to bring him a watch as a meeting gift so I do a quick search for one that's most likely within Rachel's price range.

I also find that he's added a request to chat with me on Google Hangouts. We both use Gmail, so this isn't too much of a surprise. I obviously will only be limiting it to text chats, no webcams!

Lad wrote:
Honey my love you are such amazing wonderful Rachel you feed me with
your amazing word oh my God I will never stop thinking about you no
mortal can stop me from loving you because you are such woman with
understanding Wow you have wisdom like your Name sake Rachel in the
bible oh oh God .

My love I see the watch through the link you sent its so nice but very
costly, my love you so much and I will like you to look for a lesser
one watch
what you say honey?.

As for the nakedness picture honey you know people may hijacking
someone email through internet and use our nakedness picture to
blackmail us. You know what I mean my love i write this mail from the
bottom of my heart I can not stop dreaming of you my love Oh my God.

Yes our first Son we will name him Joseph or Benjamin I love that my love.

Honey I think also as you think we can have a few years of having fun
just by ourselves, going places yes, doing things, all just with the
two of us sure. Then, after we've done that for a few years we can
start on the big journey of bringing some babies into this world and
making sure they grow up big, strong, clever, and healthy. Yes wow
that is my wish my love?

You are so nice in my life I am amazing I feel like appear anywhere
you are seeing your pretty face robbing your black massaging you I can
a imaging my feeling oh my love you. I love you my sweetheart.

Yours Tony.


The watch is only £374. It's not like I'm getting a Rolex or Breitling or something!

What is up with this lad refusing a nice watch just because he thinks his "victim" can't afford it? Does he even regard Rachel as a victim any more? I'm starting to suspect not.

I wrote:
Tony, my sweet!

I got your email but I haven't the time to read it properly, only skim through it. I have to go and get ready for a night out with my friend, Amanda. We're doing to a new nightclub that's opened here in Padstow and it's supposed to be really good. I'm not usually into that kind of thing but I said I'd go with Amanda so she doesn't get preyed on as a single girl by herself.

I'll reply properly tomorrow after I get back from work, okay?

love, always,
Rachel


Lots to reply to in the lad's last email but I want some more time to ponder the motives he has, based on what he's done in the past five or so days.

_________________
PARVA QVOQVE PARS ESSENTIAE LVTRAE SVPERARI NON POTEST
Pith Helmet 10 VcameraVcamera
Closed lad accounts South AfricaUnited KingdomEuropean UnionUnited Kingdom
"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum





All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT