SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Eric & Franklin Saga (Hilts/UZUMBO chop page 24)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, I'm honored you used my idea. Smile

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe Dan should send an email saying how wonderful it was to hear that everything has finally been resolved and how, per "Franklin and Erics" request, he is sending a second shipment of funds and computers to them in.....Cameroon? TChad?

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That twist was truly inspired. Your bois' heads must be exploding! Laughing

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, it's time for Dan to step in and ask for pictures of the kids with their toys, and prepare for another shipment as per Dr Sev, or else maybe Betty will give up the ghost.

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
royintx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GREAT GREAT GREAT BAITING Cool

These might be 2 of the dumbest lads I have read about on here.

Good work on all that have them so confused Shocked

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Franklin warns Dennis Rodman about the latest developments:

Quote:
Mr. Rodman,

We received a mail from Uzumbo this morning that they are working with
Mr. Virgil Hilts to steal our compensation fund from the GPS
branch in Parakou Benin Republic. Please contact GPS branch in
Parakou to be aware of what is happening at this point, it was Mr.
Virgil Hilts gave Kofiboys information to confuse Mr. Roger Bartlett
to steal the money in Parakou. He mentioned in his email that many
will die soon and we don't know what might happen.
Very Happy We are still in
Accra-Ghana at the moment.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mr. Obi.

I am attaching you mail i received from Uzumbo for you to understand
what is happening at this point.

<snip UZUMBO's email>

The last Dennis had heard, Roger was on his way to Parakou to complete the deal.. he is confuse.

Quote:
And a good day to you Mr. Obi!

I don't really understand your email? Roger told me the other day that you finally decided that you were able to travel to Parakou. We were all so excited to hear that you were coming to collect your $80,000. Have you met with Roger yet? He should be there now.

I don't really understand the email that you attached? Who is Dikembe? And why is he threatening to cut your fingers off?

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Franklin sent the same email to Roger to warn him:

Quote:
We received a mail from Uzumbo this morning that they are working with
Mr. Virgil Hilts to steal our compensation fund from the GPS
branch in Parakou Benin Republic. Please contact GPS branch in
Parakou to be aware of what is happening at this point, it was Mr.
Virgil Hilts gave Kofiboys your contact information to confuse you and
steal the money in Parakou. He mentioned in his email that many will
die soon and we don't know what might happen
. We are still in
Accra-Ghana at the moment.

Unfortunately, Roger never saw it before he went to his ill-fated meeting with the lads.

Some time later, Roger sends a furious and panicked email to Franklin, asking why the lads sent gangsters to kill everybody and steal the money:

Quote:
Why have you betrayed us like this?! I don't understand, I thought you said you were coming to Parakou personally with your gay partner Mr Eric to pick the compensation money, so why did you send these thugs to come kill us and take the money? I thought you said those wicked Uzumbo gangsters were the ones who steeled your money before, and now your working with them? I am on the run for my life now! I am seriously worried that they will find me and kill me! Why are you doing this?! What did we ever do to you?

I was all ready with your $80,000.00 dollars of compensation money and waiting for you to arrive like we agreed, but than those gangsters showed up in stead. They said you sent them, and than they immediately shot my security guards dead, held me and my assistants at gun point, and made me give them the money. I had to give them not only the $80,000.00 dollars for you, but also another $450,000.00 dollars we had in the safe at the office. Than it got even worse, because as they were about to leave, one of them went crazy and slashed the throats of my two assistants Carrie and Will with a giant knife, and than he started drinking their blood and cutting off their fingers! He said you wanted the body parts for your sex fantasies. Why did you ask him to do such a wicked thing? Why did my assistants have to die for your gay sex rituals? How sick and perverted are you?!

After they left, I called the SH and they said that you sent your gang their too, and now their hotel manager is dead and one of their maids is missing. Your gangsters also destroyed the room they were staying in, setting fires and shooting the walls. Why did you do this? Do you just like having people killed?

I'm only alive because your gangsters let me go and told me to tell Mr Dennis Rodman that you betrayed us, but they said they would hunt me down and kill me later too! I don't know where I should go now, and I don't know who I can trust. I don't think the police can help me, so I'll have to go into hiding.

But tell me why? Why did you do all this? Why did you kill my assistants? Why did you kill the hotel staff? Why did all these innocent people have to die, just so you could make a little more money and satisfy your wicked sex fantasies? You were going to get some of the money anyway, so why did you have to do this? Why?!

Franklin is horrified to hear what happened, and denies that he set Roger up:

Quote:
Oh my God, why this!! We did not betray the GPS and we don't
know anything about this incident
, it was Mr. Moses Malone and Mr.
Virgil Hilts, the GPS staffs teamed up to betrayed us to damage
the image of the GPS company. How can we betray the GPS
company? While we have already forwarded to you and Mr. Dennis Rodman,
the email we received from Mr. Virgil Hilts and Uzumbo yesterday
evening to protect the GPS company branch in Parakou Benin
Republic.

How can we signed a sworn statement and sworn release form and send
another person to come and claim the compensation fund?? I don't
understand why you make the same mistakes at this stage
. It was the
same mistakes Mr. Moses Malone did when we was in Cote d' Ivoire and
Nigeria that make us to risk our lives for past months. I explained to
you earlier that it is a big risk to travel by route and come back to
Ghana with the money because of the stresses we experienced in our
failed trips, but the GPS still insisted that we must come to
Parakou to receive the fund and we don't have money to travel to
Parakou
as i stated earlier. It was Mr. Virgil Hilts that gave Uzumbo
and his gangs your email contact to confuse you that is we accept to
come and pick up the compensation fund in Parakou. How can we team up
with Uzumbo and his gangs after they steal our compensation fund with
Mr. Moses Malone??
Kindly go back to the previous email you received
about coming to Parakou and you will understand that is not we
accepted to come to Parakou, because we don't have money to travel at
this point.

We are still confused how Mr. Virgil Hilts managed to know that we are
about to receive the compensation fund in Parakou
. Before he hooked up
with Uzumbo and his gangs to come and destroyed and steal money from
the GPS branch in Parakou. We are totally sad with the bad news
that happened. We are crying for the innocent souls they was murdered
for nothing sake and we swear with our lives that we don't know
anything about this incident
, God in heaven knows.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Roger won't believe him when he responds.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

UZUMBO writes to confirm Roger story. He also lets little Franklin know that the killing will continue...

Quote:
GOOD DAY BRODA!!!

UR STUPIDNESS TRULY A BLESSING FOR ALL KOFIBOYZ!!! ME AN DIKEMBE JUS HAV WONERFUL DAY OF DEATH WILE WE KILL ROGER BARNETTS STUPID FRENDS WE TAKE DEADED BODYS AND DO FUN TINGS DIKEMBE SUCKING BLOOD OUT OF FINGLER STUMPS RITE NOW HE HAS HARD PENIS WILE HE DRINK BLOOD FROM FINGLER PIECES OK??? WE JUS GET OVER 500000 USD FROM ROGER NOW WE KEEP KILLING AND DEADING BODYS UNTIL WE FIND U. IN FACT ME AN DIKEMBE WE DECIDE U VERY DISRESPECT TO US FOR ALWAYS IGNORE MY EMALS THAT FROM NOW ON EVREY TIME U IRNGNOR MY EMALES I WILL KILL SOMONE IN UR HONOR AN CARVE UR NAME IN THER BODY SO U WILL BE RESPONSBLE FOR THEIR DEAD OK?? IF U WONT RITE BAK WE KILL NEW PERSON TOMOROW OK???

ONE LUV

UZUMBO

Big X, for any future slayings feel free to mention that the name "Franklin" was carved into the deaded bodies. Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Bwahahahaha - this is rating right up there with some of DSW's character Bernie's famous and gruesome diatribes to Turd, Mr L.
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my goodness, I think the itty bitty one just shat himself. Very Happy

Great stuff clapping clapping clapping

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Franklin tells Hilts that there is blood on his hands:

Quote:
I received your mail and we don't understand why you are doing all
this to the GPS company. How do you know that we are not
interested to go and collect the compensation fund in Parakou? We
received sad news yesterday from Mr. Roger Bartlett, that Uzumbo and
his gangs showed up at the GPS in Parakou as you directed them
and immediately shot his security guards to dead
. Why this? What is
the meaning of all this? What did we ever do to you?
It's not only the
the $80,000 you sent them to go and steal, Mr. Roger Bartlett said
that they stole $450,000 USD from the company safe and he also said
that the gangsters went crazy and slashed the throats of his two
assistants Carrie and Will with a giant knife and started drinking
their blood and cutting off their fingers
. Upon all the money you told
us that you stole from the GPS company and our compensation
fund you hacked from the GPS to betrayed us and the GPS
company.

Which benefit did you get from all this wicked acts???

I want to let you know that the blood of the innocent people they
murdered on your behalf including the Hotel Manager will be on your
head and your entire generation
for what you have caused and don't
forget that the Almighty God is watching we all. This is the same evil
act Mr. Moses Malone did to betrayed us and forget that God is
watching we all. Now you are working with Uzumbo and his gangs to
stole the compensation funds and murdered innocent people at the GPS
branch in Parakou. Watch and see that God we serve will not let
you go free

Hilts is thoroughly unimpressed:

Quote:
Whatever, dude. People die, that's what they do. If those fuckers they waisted got in the way, that's their problem. All I know is that I'm gonna get my cut of the cash, $250,000.00 USD. But I gotta say, I'm amazed to see your dumb ass suddenly growing a conscience after you've spent this long trying to scam that old couple. What's their name again? The Hammersons? The Hamills? Something like that? Whatever, who gives a fuck?

And you really are thick, aren't you? I knew you were not gonna go to Parakou because my virus lets me see all the emails between you and everybody at GPS . I see everything, shitstain. If you go for a walk, I know about it. If you eat, I know about it. If you take a shit, I know about it. If you jerk off while thinking about Eric's tight little asshole, I know about it. So don't think you can sneak anything past me.

Just remember, I offered you the chance to come on board with me, and you turned it down. This is what happens when you choose wrong, asshole. Get used to it.

He should be very rattled by that response. I'm deliberately making Hilts into more and more of a sociopath.

Meanwhile, Roger doesn't believe Franklin's protests that he and Eric are innocent:

Quote:
Yes, it was my mistake all rite, it was my mistake to trust you! I still don't understand why you betrayed me like this. What did I do to you? What did my trustee assistance you killed do to you? Their was no reason for all this! We were going to give you the money! Did you just get greedy for more money, or did your deviant and perverted sex rituals require you to kill people? Why? Why did you do it?!

I am in hiding now, and I'm defiantly not going to tell you where, so you can't find me and have your gangsters come kill me. I spoke to the SH again, and they said they found the missing maid's body this morning. They said that you had your men carve the name Franklin into her flesh! Why would you do such a sick thing?!

Is this wickedness not enough for you? Are you so corrupted and debauched that you still lust for more blood?! How many more people will have to die before your sick and perverted gay sex fantasies are filled?

Franklin is upset that Roger is still accusing him of being the mastermind behind the crimes:

Quote:
I don't understand your point, why are you keep on saying that we
betrayed you?
It was Mr. Virgil Hilts who told Uzumbo and his gangs
that we are about to receive the compensation fund in Parakou Benin
Republic, before Uzumbo and his gangs planned this evil acts. That's
the major reason why we forwarded to you and Mr. Dennis Rodman, the
emails we received from Mr. Virgil Hilts and Uzumbo two days ago for
you to understand that Mr. Virgil Hilts has hooked up with Uzumbo and
his gangs to go and steal the compensation fund from you by force in
Parakou. Please go back to the email you receive that we accepted to
travel to Parakou and you will understand that is not we sent you the
email, besides i only write you massage from only this subject.

We did not betray you and we did not send anybody to go and collect
the compensation fund in Parakou
. How can we teamed up with Uzumbo and
his gangs that stole our compensation fund? To be honest with you,
since we came back from Cote d' Ivoire, we have never respond to any
of their threat emails, because they planned to kill us for nothing
sake
. I am telling you nothing but the truth, God in heaven knows.

Roger will continue to think he did it, mostly because Hilts has changed the virus to modify Franklin's emails. Note how Roger's emails are now in clear text, and he seems to be ignoring all of Franklin's declarations of innocence? Twisted Evil

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A thing of beauty. Very Happy

It's amazing that these dunderheads have now been on the hook for a year. Shocked You have all made their lives into a living hell. Great work!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Franklin tries to convince Roger that he is innocent by forwarding Hilts's email:

Quote:
I have not heard from you regarding the emails i received from Mr.
Virgil Hilts and Uzumbo, which i forward to you and Mr. Dennis Rodman?
We are so worried about the incident that happened in Parakou. We
cannot endure all this evil acts
Mr. Virgil Hilts did to betray us and
the GPS company. After we received sad email from you about
what happened in Parakou. I wrote to Mr. Virgil Hilts regarding what
happened in Parakou and asked him why he sent Uzumbo and his gangs to
betray us and the GPS because of money. He responded back this
morning that he don't care about the people they wasted their lives

and our major concern at this point are the innocent souls Mr. Virgil
Hilts sent gangsters to go and waste their lives because of money. We
have never respond to any of Uzumbo's email, which they claimed that
is we instructed them to come and stole the compensation fund from you
by force.

Hope to hear from you soon.

And he castigates Hilts for his wickedness:

Quote:
Hilts, we don't care about the share you are going to get from the
money, we only care about the innocent souls your gangs wasted in
Parakou because of money.
If you like have heaven and earth, we don't
care about your wealth. All i knew is that the blood of the innocent
souls they wasted will be on your head and your generation
to come. I
can't see the reason why you continue saying that we are scamming Mr &
Mrs Hamilton
. Mr Moses Malone have already confirmed this package
issue from Mr & Mrs Hamilton that we are the right people they sent
the package to donate to orphanage home in Ghana.

Watch and see that God we serve will not let you go free from the evil
acts you are doing

Even now, the lads are denying that they are lads.

Roger and Hilts will both heap some more abuse on him when they respond.

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
what if hilts opens the door that the lads can proof that they are indeed representing an orphanage?

just not the usual crap with one or two kids in front of a stone wall, but really the whole orphanage with all employees and all kids, aswell as the address, phone number, documents etc. (it'll be hard to do that, and require a lot of effort to get the footage).

where are the lads right now? still in lagos, or back in accra? Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They will always maintain that they are not scammers. The fact that Dan "donated" the money of his own free will means that they are not scamming him in their weird little heads, even though both of them are well-known 419ers.

Franklin sends Dennis Rodman similar emails to what he sent to Roger posted above. Dennis wants to confirm that he's actually speaking to Franklin and not an evil harker.

Quote:
MY GOD MR OBI THIS IS TERRIBLE!!

I have not been able to sleep for days. These gruesome murders. Roger told me things that I cannot get out of my mind. Things that were done to poor Will and Carrie. Their bodies were mutilated. An innocent woman at the hotel was also cut into pieces. It is unthinkable!! And it was all over this money. I am starting to believe the devil is at work here!!!

First thing is first Mr. Obi!!! I need to know who I am speaking with!! After all this trouble with harkers in our emails box I am worried that I cannot trust whom I am speaking with on email!!

I need you to do this for me! I need both of you both Mr Eric and Mr Franklin to send me a picture of yourselves. In the picture I need you both to hold a sign that says "WE ARE NOT MEMBERS OF THE KOFIBOYZ GANG!!"

You must do this for me! I have seen your faces before, so I will know that I am truly speaking to you and not that wicked Uzumbo man from the Kofiboyz gang trying to pretend to be you!!

Please send this picture as soon as possible and we will try to move forward with this. I have tried to speak with Roger but he is very upset. Your picture will help to calm his fears I believe.

Dennis Rodman

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
I know, that they will not admit anything.

it just adds extra inconvenience.

what would happen, if hilts and uzumbo get in touch with the hamiltons, thanking them in the name of the orphanage for the compensation. betty immediately wakes up and feels great again. dan, thankfully tells them that he will prepare another package, again sent via "the company".

the boys have to watch another shipment going to the wrong persons Very Happy

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert's idea will work. There's also an idea of Uzumbo and/or Hilts sending messages to Dan Hamilton indicating that the money has been chopped and the lads have been lying the whole time, causing Betty to hit the verge of death of for Dan to demand answers from the lads. The lads will of course try to tell their story, for which Dan will demand all sorts of kinds of proof...proof that there is an orphanage, proof that Hilts and Uzumbo even exist, death certificate (official, from Ghana government)....

Padme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just catching up on this brilliant bait. Absolutely loving this! This entire page is signature worthy quotes. Well done. Very Happy Very Happy

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilts doesn't want to be lectured about morality by scammers:

Quote:
Bullshit dude, don't try to tell me that your not scammers. You and I know goddam well that theirs no fucking orphanage, and your not donating shit to anybody. You tried to fleece that old couple for some cash, and your gonna lecture me about evil acts while I'm working my job? Fuck you! The only difference between me and you is that I'm successful in what I do, and your dumb ass is still poor.

By the way, maybe you've noticed that Roger's emails have changed a little. And maybe you've also noticed that he doesn't seem to understand that you didn't send Uzumbo and his gang to Parakou. I wonder why that could be?

You can't get anything past my virus, shitstain. But it's funny as hell to watch you try.

Comprehension begins to dawn on Franklin:

Quote:
I'm thinking and thinking of all this you are saying. Do you mean that
we are scamming Mr & Mrs Hamilton, that makes you to be watching our
conversations with the GPS ?
Do you think that we,ll travel to
Parakou that makes you teamed up with those evil doers to go and steal
the money? I starting to get very mad of all of this! Why did you sent
those gangsters to go and kill the innocent people for nothing sake?
Why? What did we ever do to you? Why are you doing all this evil acts
to us and the GPS ?
I remembered when Mr. Dennis Rodman, the CEO
of the GPS told us that you are one of the trusted employee at
the GPS company that made us to put trust in you and Mr. Roger
Bartlett, at the end you betrayed we all. Why?

I'm so much worried why you sent those evil doers to Parakou, they
went and kill your own brothers Carrie and Will because of money. We
are not after the $250,000.00 USD you will get or they might betray
you, we are worried about the innocent people they wasted their lives.
Can $250,000,00 USD bring back the people you knew they killed, Carrie
and Will back to earth?
Remember that almighty God is watching we all
this that is happening at this point. How did you mean that you
offered me the chance to come on board? Did you want me to involve
myself in this evil acts?
I cannot change my mind because of the
condition we are, I prefer the hard job i do here. I'm satisfied with
the little i earn here. I'm not greedy like you.
I want to live
peaceful life to enjoy the fruit of my labor.

ALL I KNOW IS THAT YOU MUST FACE THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR EVIL ACTS BEFORE DEAD.

This email made me laugh so hard, I totally forgot to respond to Franklin from Roger today. Oh well, he can wait another day, maybe he'll think that Roger went into hiding or something.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, the Bic is flickering a bit, but not much. That response is priceless! Laughing

ETA: I hope Hilts smacks lil' Franklin around for continuing to profess ignorance about Hilts's motives when they've been made perfectly clear to him. Twisted Evil

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So little Franklin finally figured out Hilts and Uzumbo can read his emails. I love it when a lad finally starts to figure out something is fishy, after repeatedly beating them with the clue bat for months. Very Happy

Similar message to Rodman:

Quote:
You mail well received and all the contents was understood. I starting
to get very mad of all of this!
We are worried why Mr. Virgil Hilts
sent those evil doers to Parakou to seal the money, they went and
killed innocent people because of money. We've not get peace of mind
since Mr. Roger Bartlett emailed us what happened
to him and his
assistants in Parakou. God we all serve can not let Mr. Virgil Hilts
to have peace of mind anywhere he is. Since Mr. Virgil Hilts said that
he has been seeing all our conversations with everybody at the GPS
company and teamed up with Uzumbo and his gangs to betrayed we
all. We don't want to pass more information for him not to send it to
Uzumbo and his gangs to come and kill us. Very Happy

I don't want you or Mr. Roger Bartlett to respond to any email you
receive claiming to be Mr. Obi and Mr. Eric, because Mr. Hilts might
pass more information to those evil doers to betray us
and the GPS company. We are not after the money,
our major concerns is the innocent people they wasted their lives in Parakou and claimed that is
we instructed them to come and collect the money, which we did not do.
I pleaded for the GPS to wait for we to figure out how Mr.
Hilts managed to read all our conversations
(looks like little Franklin is going to do some detective work!)with everybody in the GPS
company for him not plan more evil to the GPS company.

Mr. Obi.

I am attaching you another email i received from Mr. Virgil Hilts few
minutes ago for you to understand everything that happened in Parakou,
because he wanted us to join hand to betray the GPS but we
refused. <snip>

No picture. Rodman urges them again to send the picture...

Quote:
Hello Mr. Obi!!

Yes I received your message and it is well understood. However, why did you not attach the picture that I requested? Of you and Mr. Eric your partner? Without this picture there is no way that I can be completely certain that I am speaking with you and not that cockslurping bastard Hilts!

I have some extremely important information for you, but I need you to send me that picture so I know that it is you! I am currently working with our IT department to find a Deportaled Interment Double-Wall Intelitec Secure Line to unsure that our emails are not compromised anymore. Once I have your picture I will continue with further instruction.

Dennis Rodman

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger's stress starts to manifest as paranoia:

Quote:
Oh, so you want me to reply to you so you can trace it, come find me, and kill me, is that it? Well I'm not going to let you kill me, no matter how many gangsters you send! I should of known that it was you all along, plotting to steel the money from us.

And now your emailing me, brazenly admitting that you sent the Uzumbo gang to kill my assistants! Why are you tainting me like this? Does it give you some sick pleasure to tell me about how you violated the corpses of my assistants? Do you feel a wicked thrill when you tell me about carving your name into their dead flesh? What is wrong with you?!

How many more people need to die before your blood lust is seated? How did you become this corrupt and wicked? I am not usually a religious man, but I have to prey for the deliverance of your wicked soul. I cannot believe their is such evil in the world. God save us all.

Hilts's virus is still modifying the emails, so Roger thinks Franklin is taunting him, rather than protesting his innocence as he is actually doing. Let's see how long it takes for the lads to figure that out.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel like I could bold this entire email. Poor little Franklin is in a tailspin with all these betrayals. Laughing

Quote:
Mr. Rodman,

Thank you for your mail. We understood you correctly, but we don't
understand why Mr. Moses Malone and Mr. Virgil Hilts, the two trusted
employee at the GPS will teamed up with Uzumbo and his gangs to
betrayed us. We are scared how Mr. Virgil Hilts will manage to be
reading all our messages
with people at the GPS company.

I'm sure that is from our conversations with Mr. Roger Bartlett,that
Mr Hilts used to teamed up with Uzumbo and his gangs and gave them
Mr. Roger Bartlett contacts to confuse him that it's we accept to go
and collect the money in Parakou for them to go and steal the
compensation fund from Mr. Roger Bartlett by force. The picture you
requested from us is not the problem at this point, the reason why we
pleaded for the GPS to wait to figure out all this, because Mr.
Virgil Hilts might use any other information you pass to us through
email to betray us and the GPS company.

It was the same mistake Mr. Moses Malone made when Uzumbo fudged an
email address claiming to be Eric and Franklin
to confuse him to steal
the package from him by force. Before we noticed that Uzumbo used
fudged email to confuse Mr. Moses Malone and Mr. Dan Hamilton
, we
informed them earlier to be aware of that, and we don't want anything
that will put confusion again at this stage, because Mr. Virgil Hilts
might give them contact of the people at the GPS to put
confusion at this point.

When we noticed that Uzumbo fudged an email address and contacts Mr.
Moses Malone calming to be Mr. Eric and Mr. Franklin to confused him
to steal package, we protect him and the package, at the end he
betrayed us. We prefer to wait to make sure the company emails are
secure before you pass any information through email.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Mr. Obi

Let the confusion continue.... While Franklin didn't provide the picture as Rodman had requested, somehow it seems that Rodman did indeed get a photo..

Quote:
Good day Mr Obi!!

Thank you so much for providing this picture as I had requested. This gives me great piece of mind.

Roger is very frightened right now, but I will forward this picture to him in an attempt to assure him that you are not working with that wicked Uzumbo.

I have emailed your partner Mr. Dikembe as you requested in your previous email and will provide him with further instructive. Very Happy

Dennis Rodman

I attached this picture to my email... a lad-worthy photoshop of the pic that they sent me back when they were stredded in Korhogo.

Imagegifs upload

Un oh, now Dennis is giving some sort of intel to Dikembe. This isn't going to help with their anxiety. Not one bit. Very Happy

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Looks like that photo might have been fudged.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Franklin continues to try to convince Roger that he was not the one to betray him:

Quote:
Oh my God! Why are you keep on saying this, that we planned to kill
you? We are upset after reading your email about what happened to you
and your assistants in Parakou. I'm thinking and thinking why Mr.
Virgil Hilts sent Uzumbo and his gangs to Parakou, we starting to get
very mad of all of this
that is happening at this stage. We can see
that you are still confuse for what happened to you and your
assistants in Parakou
. It was Mr. Virgil Hilts that teamed up with
Uzumbo and his gangs to go and steal the money from you to betray us
and the GPS company.

Please check the email address that contacted you that is we accepted
to come and take the money in Parakou, and you will understand exactly
what happened. When you emailed us that you are pleased we finally
accepted to come to Parakou and collect the money. Mr. Virgil Hilts
wrote us an email on the 29th of November that he saw all our
conversations with you that we are not interested to collect the
compensation fund from you in Parakou, he also said that he teamed up
with Uzumbo and his gangs to go and steal the money from you by force.
I'm sure that is from our conversation with you that Mr. Virgil Hilts
used to teamed up with Uzumbo and his gangs. God in heaven knows that
we don't know anything about this incident that happened in Parakou,
if not the Almighty God that made Uzumbo and Mr. Virgil Hilts emailed
us their evil plans, we would've not know what happened to you and
your assistants in Parakou.

Roger still won't buy it, because Hilts's virus is modifying Franklin's emails to have him admitting to all sorts of heinous crimes. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic