SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Eric & Franklin Saga (Hilts/UZUMBO chop page 24)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think if Hilts turns out to be Uzumbo, there's not much mileage to be had with that...

...but if we play Hilts and Uzumbo off each other, maybe there is!

How about this: Uzumbo tells Roger his gang is coming to get the money. The lads get correspondence from Dan and Roger, which, as always, makes them totally confuse. On December 1st, Uzumbo and his cronies threaten the lads because their payday has been chopped! Turns out it was Hilts who managed to get the money, but Uzumbo doesn't know that and blames the lads. The lads can even claim that it wasn't them, it was Hilts, but Uzumbo isn't buying it. He's sending Dikembe to Accra to hunt the lads down and get the cash. Franklin's fingers start to tingle....

...meanwhile, Hilts offers a ray of hope. Moses has twigged on him and gone into business for himself, hoping to get back into the good graces of Rodman. So Hilts says he'll give the lads $ 5,000 to tell Roger and Rodman about Moses Malone being a double agent. Once they send that email, all the lads have to do is to take a safari somewhere in far-away Ghana and get the cash....

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
royintx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Like this even better.

I forgot how terrified the lads are of losing their fingers to Uzumbo and his men. Idea

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Excellent ideas. After reading your posts, it occurred to me that it would be better for Hilts to CLAIM to be Ozumbo, then go from there. Much more miles to be had in that.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does that camera in Tema that was used in the LSK safari still work?

Maybe Moses can be the one who actually chops the money, turning on Hilts and endangering himself with Uzumbo. Moses can claim to be on the run from both Hilts and Uzumbo, ans when he went to grab the cash he would almost collared by Rodman, so he had to beat a hasty exit. He hides out in the hotel in Tema, like TM was, on $teelworks Road. Moses can offer the lads to split the money if they come meet him and find him a safe place to hide, until the heat is off. If that camera still works, that would be awesome.

And if we could get another set of lads to meet these lads there (Franklin and Eric would obviously believe them to be Uzumbo and Dikembe, despite any protests) that would be beyond epic.

Moses can threaten to tell Dan Hamilton the whole story if they don't co-operate...fake Interpol warrants for the lads' arrest might get them moving to Tema at least.

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just an idea.

the idea that hilts and uzumbo are the same person is a great one.

but, let them figure it out themselves.

for some reason, roger sends a picture of hilts to the boys. and uzumbo sends a picture of himself, because he wants to meet them, and they should know before that that he is uzumbo.

pic another lads images (turd? Very Happy - there are lots of non-biometric images available) and send the pics to the lads. let them figure out that it's the same person behind it.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really hope we can beat some more hours of entertainment out of these turkeys

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads don't like the ultimatum they've been given:

Quote:
We are totally confused with your mail at this point. How can we make
a trip by route again without money after we passed through hardship
in our failed trips?
I am writing to you that i pleaded to Mr. Dennis
Rodman, the CEO of GPS company, for him to authorize the GPS
branch in Parakou Benin Republic to send us some money from our
compensation fund through Money Gram or Western Union money transfer.
We have not heard from him yet.

To be honest with you, we are facing financial problems here at the
moment, even to pay our debts and the people we borrowed money are
seriously need their money. The major thing that troubled our hearts
is the people we borrowed money from
(I'm hoping "troubled our hearts" really means "broke our legs"), and we've strived ourselves to
make sure Mr & Mrs Hamilton will have peace of mind because they sent
the package to us with trust and we accepted to send the items to the
orphanage home as they requested.

Nevertheless, we pleaded to the GPS to hold on until we raise
money
or the full amount of $80,000, USD should hand over to Mr & Mrs
Hamilton in the United State. We've already inform Mr & Mrs Hamilton
that we have signed the sworn statement and the sworn release form.
They are waiting for us to update them that we have receive the
compensation fund and send the gifts to the orphans as we promised
them. We don't have any other option than to advice them to take the
compensation fund, there's no other way we can get money to make a
trip at the moment
. Please update us on the new development.

Roger says he can't do anything about it:

Quote:
I emphasize with your situation, but unfortunately the manner is out of my%@*!#%$##$%hdget==+()!<-R(@)$.$&*?)))*&@t%@direct your concerns to Mr Dennis&*jdhfue$$$$$$&&65€$&*($)*^^!@#%%^^^%%%#.£€>#%^>>getwd()$&:)6666because I cannot authorize a change in the orders.

Again, I must warn you that the Board of Directors£@%@^#&*jdhf 555$%^%hdfu(*&&73666&737:7$.^^$62(*&!!!%$&&£>deadline is November 30&&&63345~~[^*+==will be forfeited if you do not claim it by than. If you change your mind and decide to claim the money in Parakou, please let me know and I will make the proper arrangements.

The lads suggest GPS sending the money to Dan:

Quote:
I received your mail and we are totally confused at this stage in
this issue. I emailed Mr. Dennis Rodman that we don't have money for
the trip at the moment. If their will be no way we can get money from
the GPS , we suggested for the GPS to hand over the full
amount of $80,000 USD to Mr & Mrs Hamilton for them to understand
that we did not receive the compensation fund.

Roger repeats that there is nothing he can do:

Quote:
Again, the situation is out of%@*!#%$##$%hdget==+()!<-R(@)$.$&*?)))*&@t%@you able to speak to Mr Dennis Rodman about this?&*jdhfue$$%^>>getwd()$&:)6666was his response?

Again, I must remind£@%@^#&*jdhf 555$%^%hdfu(*&&73666&737:7$.^^$62(*&!!!%$&&£>deadline is November 30&&&63345~~[^*+==After that date, I will not be able to help you any farther, according with my instructive from the Board of Directors.

I don't think the lads have though this through. If the entire company payment system is shut down, how does he propose the company send the money to Dan and Betty without it getting chopped? I'm wondering if I should have Roger agree to send it, then send another taunt from Hilts saying he chopped it.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe Roger can get a partial payment sent to the Hamiltons, which Hilts is all to happy to chop.

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't been following this bait (or doing much baiting at all) for a little while and was catching up earlier today. I have a character who is friends with Eric on FB back from the short time I was also baiting him before he went on the safari to CD.

I was looking through my friends list on FB for him to see what he was up to and couldn't find him. After digging through my list I finally figured it out - he has a new fake identity in Facebook! His profile photo is a middle aged, balding, heavy set white man named Mike. His business, of course, includes diamond and gold mining, or something, and he has a company cruise ship (which appears to be CGI). Hilariously, with only minor poking around you still find all kinds of signs on the page showing his actual identity, and better yet, if you go back to last year it's still then same posts from before, with his name on it!

These guys are a hoot.

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads are not happy with GPS, and they want the money to be sent directly to the Hamiltons:

Quote:
Thanks for your concern and your update. Honestly, we're upset at this
point
. From the directive of the paper work you sent to us, and you
said that we must answer all the questions in the paper work, which we
have already provided all the information's the GPS company
requested. It was the hardships we passed through in our failed trips
that made us to choose and signed to receive the compensation fund
through a bank account to make sure the fund is secured.

I wish you will understand our condition at this point. You'll
understand that is a big risk to travel by route without enough money.
I email Mr. Dennis Rodman, the condition we are facing at the moment
and he responded that the Board of Directors has not agree with the
terms, that we must collect the fund on 30th of Nov. That if we are
unable to make it by then, tha GPS will keep the compensation
fund. What is happening and what we are hearing is frustrating us at
this point
. You gave me all the assurance that we must receive the
compensation fund the GPS company promised to compensate us, we
still have patient up till now.

It was when Mrs. Hamilton heard that we are about to receive the
compensation fund, she made an amazing recovery from her sick bed at
the hospital. That's why we suggested for the GPS to give the
full amount of $80,000 USD to Mr & Mrs Hamilton, because we don't want
them to be disappointed. That is the major reason why we traveled at
the first place to make sure we save the package for them to have
peace of mind, because we need peaceful life.

From day one, Mr & Mrs Hamilton heard that the package they sent to
Ghana was delivered to Cote d' Ivoire. It was the day they started
troubling themselves and advised us to borrow money from people to
make sure we bring the package back to Ghana. After we wasted the
money in our failed trip, Moses Malone told us to borrow another
money to come and pickup our package in Abuja Nigeria and we wasted
the money in Nigeria. We have borrowed a lot of money from people,
which we cannot afford to pay and we don't know what next to do.

Please update us on any development.

Sounds like the lads have wised up about borrowing money to travel. Pity.

Roger says he can't send the money to the Hamiltons because the payment system is still compromised:

Quote:
I don't understand what your asking%@*!#%$##$%hdget==+()!<-R(@)$.$&*?)))*&@t%@our payment system is down&*jdhfue$$%^>>getwd()$&:)6666can't send the money to Mr Dan Hamilton for the same reason we can't send it to you by bank transfer:&&>#^\£764;;not secure and that wicked Mr Hilts could steel it.

That is why we asked you to come pick the money in per£@%@^#&*jdhf 555$%^%hdfu(*&only way we can guarantee that you receive the money&73666&737:7$.^^$62(*&!!!%$&&£>transfer is out of the question. 30&&&63345

Again, I must remind you that the November 30 deadline is approaching.~~[^*+=£€>##*+#{]=not pick the money from Parakou, it will be forfeited.

I don't think they will travel, so now it's just tying up loose ends.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our Boys wrote:
We have borrowed a lot of money from people,
which we cannot afford to pay and we don't know what next to do.

Well, the answer to their problems seems rather obvious to me...They need to get their asses to Parakou, pick up the $80k, and then they can repay all the money they borrowed from other people.

Am I missing something? Confused

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big X wrote:
The lads are not happy with GPS.

I snickered.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BigX, do you think there's any mileage to be had by trying a fake pickup with an Uzumbo or Hilts chop? Nothing to lose....

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads ask if the Hamiltons can claim the money in the US:

Quote:
Your mail well received and we understood that Mr. Virgil Hilts's
virus corrupts the GPS company payment system, that is why we
encouraged Mr & Mrs Hamilton that the issue will be sorted out
amicably. Basically, Mr & Mrs Hamilton were interested when they heard
that we are about to receive the compensation fund and do what they
requested. The reason why we suggested for the GPS to hand over
the $80,000.00 USD to Mr & Mrs Hamilton, because earlier this stage
after Mr. Hilts's virus affected the company system, you told us that
it will take us several months before we receive the compensation fund
from the GPS company and we informed Mr &Mrs Hamilton to have
patient that the IT technicians are working hard to fix the problems
the company system developed and they accepted.

As i told you earlier, we don't have money to travel at the moment,
the GPS have to consider at this point to allow Mr & Mrs
Hamilton to have peace of mind due to the stresses of the wrong
delivery of the package and what we have passed through for past
months. After what we have passed through in our failed trips and
signed the sworn statement with the sworn release form, we don't
understand why the GPS insisted that we must travel to Parakou
Benin Republic to receive the compensation fund
. Can we tell Mr & Mrs
Hamilton that we did not receive the package/compensation fund from
the GPS company, so that they will claim the money in the
United State??
They are loosing hope for what is happening at this
point with the GPS company.

Roger says no, the lads must claim it themselves:

Quote:
Unfortunately, only you as the receiver of the package can claim the compensation fund. %@*!#%$##$%hdget==+()!<-R(@)$.$&*?)))*&@t%@cannot release the money to Mr Dan Ham*jdhfue$$%^>>getwd()$&:)6666already mentioned, we cannot send the money to Mr Dan Hamilton by bank transfer anyway.

The only way£@%@^#&*jdhf 555$%can receive the money is in Parakou in person&73666&73 7:7$.^^$62(*&!!!%$30&&&63345deadline is tomorrow at the close of the business day. Again, I apologize for the incontinence but those are my orders.

Deadline is tomorrow.

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could have the Hamiltons claim it and restart the bait all over from the beginning. Twisted Evil

Or maybe you could have them claim the funds and then decide to deliver it in person (as the only safe method left) to the lads at some far off airport, getting them to safari themselves in the process. Heck you could even get the Hamilton's kidnapped and get the lads to follow the trail round Africa. Laughing

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr L, I'm guessing at this point that Dan has not really encouraged the lads to travel by invoking Betty's health?

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like bobbybobby's idea. That way, Dan and his wife could use the 80,000 to buy even more items for the children! Very Happy

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No I haven't bothered to have Dan write to them... I'm thinking they are just burnt out on safaris for a while. I mean there is $80,000 for them in Parakou if they want it, so even if we gave the money back to Dan and tried to bait them a different way I don't know if it will change that. Even if they won't move, we can still have a lot of fun with these lads...

Meanwhile, Dennis Rodman gets this amusing email this morning. I'm sure BigX will have more to share soon.

Quote:
Mr. Rodman,

We are totally confused from the email we received from Mr. Virgil
Hilts and Mr. Roger Bartlett few minutes ago. The same mistakes Mr.
Moses Malone did that caused all this troubles we passed through in
our failed trips wants to happen again?
Mr. Roger emailed us that we
changed our mind to travel to Parakou tonight, while we have already
explained to him that we don't have money to travel at the moment.
Honestly, it is not we that wrote an email to Mr. Roger Bartlett that
we are coming to Parakou to receive the compensation fund.

As i told you earlier this stage that we don't have money at hand to
travel to Parakou Benin to receive the compensation fund, we are still
in Accra-Ghana at the moment. I received an email from Mr. Virgil
Hilts few minutes that he hooked up with Uzumbo and his gangs to come
and steal the compensation fund in Parakou
Very Happy and they are interested. We
surprised how Mr. Vigil Hilts managed to know that we are about to
receive the compensation fund in Parakou. He teamed up with Uzumbo and
his gangs to come and steal the fund from the GPS company
branch in Parakou Benin Republic.

Please contact the GPS branch in Parakou as soon as poosible to
understand that the people that wants to come and receive the
compensation fund in Parakou are not the right people
, it was Mr.
Virgil Hilts and Uzumbo that teamed up to come and steal the fund in
Parakou. We are scared at this point, because we don't know what might
happen again. Uzumbo emailed us sometime ago when we was in Korhogo
Cote d'Ivorie that his Boss Koffi has gangs in Benin Republic and all
over the West Africa.
So that the GPS branch in Parakou will
not make mistake to hand over the compensation fund to the wrong
people.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mr. Obi

I am attaching you mail i received from Mr. Virgil Hilts, for you to
understand that is not we that contacts you about coming to Parakou to
receive the compensation fund.

<snip email from Hilts - I'll let Big X post it>

Poor Eric and Franklin. When will their luck turn around?

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Just because the song will end doesn't mean you shouldn't listen to it." - Coldplay

It has been an amazing saga you guys. Has it almost been one year? 0_o

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Fredd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe have Dan go on a trip to pick the $. He have to chase it 2 or so times, but get it. Thinking it could just add to the lad's thinking, damn, if we had just traveled one more time.... ?

By your atitude, you're frustrating my future and my life.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilts tells the lads that he's planning to chop their dollar:

Quote:
Hey shitbag, I see your not interested in going to get your money from Roger in Parakou. Too bad. I've hooked up with Uzumbo and his gang and it seems that they are very interested in claiming your money. You'll see what I mean soon enough.

Man, I gotta thank you and your butt buddy Eric for being such goddam morons. You just keep making more and more money for me, without me having to lift a goddam finger while I sit here in paradise. You could of been living like this too, but you decided to fuck me over. Too bad.

Meanwhile, Roger is pleased that "Franklin and Eric" have contacted him and agreed to come to Parakou:

Quote:
I am very pleased that you have seen reason and changed your mind about coming to Parakou%@*!#%$##$%hdget==+()!<-R(@)$.$&*?)))*&@t%@looking forward to meeting you in person tomorrow*jdhfue$$%^>>getwd()$&:)6666can finally give you your compensation fund.

As I mentioned previously, I will book a room at the SH in Parakou£@%@^#&*jdhf 555$%you and your gay partner Mr Eric can stay tonight, entirely at the company's expense.&73666&73 7:7$.^^$62(*&!!!%$30&&&6334meet with you at the GPS office in Parakou tomorrow at 3 pm local time. I hope these arrangements are to your satisfaction.

Again, I am very pleased that you have decided to come to Parakou today so we can finally complete this business tomorrow.

The lads start panicking, sending Roger essentially the same email that they sent to Rodman:

Quote:
Oh my goodness!! (I always find it endlessly amusing when they say this in an email)

This mistakes Mr. Moses Malone did that caused all this troubles we
passed through in our failed trips wants to happen again??
Honestly, it is not we that wrote you the email you received about
coming to Parakou tomorrow
. As i told you earlier this stage that we
don't have money at hand to travel to Parakou Benin to receive the
compensation fund, we are still in Accra-Ghana at the moment. I
received an email from Mr. Virgil Hilts few minutes ago before your
mail that he hooked up with Uzumbo and his gangs to come and steal the
compensation in Parakou and they are interested, we surprised how Mr.
Vigil Hilts managed to know that we are about to receive the
compensation fund in Parakou
. (Hilts knows all) He teamed up with Uzumbo and his gangs
to come and steal the fund from the GPS company branch in
Parakou Benin Republic.

Please contact the GPS branch in Parakou Benin Republic to
understand that the people that wants to come and receive the
compensation fund in Parakou are not the right people
, it was Mr.
Virgil Hilts and Uzumbo that teamed up to come and steal the fund in
Parakou. We are scared at this point, because we don't know what might
happen again. Uzumbo emailed us sometime ago when we are in Korhogo
Cote d'Ivorie that his Boss Koffi has gangs in Benin Republic and all
over the West Africa. So that the GPS branch office will make
mistake to hand over the compensation fund to the wrong people.

Roger is traveling to Parakou tonight, and won't see that email before his meeting with the fake lads tomorrow. Twisted Evil

Britannicus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely twist! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is a shame Eric and Franklin did not have the wherewithall to raise funds to travel to pick up their $80k. I mean $80k is a lot of money, and all they had to do to get it was go to Parakou! And, Eric and Franklin did not even have to raise funds for the return leg of their trip as the $80k would have covered that! Yes, this is a real shame.

I hope it haunts them for the rest of their days.

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^If that doesn't haunt them, perhaps the fear of losing face and finglers will.

UZUMBO decides to check in with them:

Quote:
GOOD DAY BRODA!!

BOSSMAN KOFI VERY VERY SMART NOT TO KILL U AFTER ALL OK?? DIKEMBE ASK HIM MANY TIME FOR PERMISON TO KILL U CUT UR FACE SKIN OFF AN TAKE UR LITTLE FINGLERS FOR VOODOO CHARM BUT BOSMAN KOFI SAY TO BE PATENT AND U FUK UP SOONEST OK?? SOON WE B IN PARAKOU TO COLLECT FULL $80,000 FROM FOOL ROGER BARNETT?? U NOT SMART TO IGNOR KOFIBOYZ BECUSE U INGOR US WE WORK WIT VIRGIL HILT TO TAKE ALL UR MONEE AN LEVE U WITHOUT EVEN 1 CFA OK?? GOD BLESS US WIT UR STUPIDTY BECAUSE U SO DUMM WE COLLECT ALL MONEE WIT NO TROBLES SOON MANY DEADED OK??

ONE LUV

UZUMBO

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic