SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Eric & Franklin Saga (Hilts/UZUMBO chop page 24)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An update to Brother Dan:

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

I am sorry for my late response. How are you doing and sister Betty
health condition at the moment? I hope their is an improvement.

We have sent our pictures you requested us to snap and send to the CEO of the GPS Mr Dennis Rodman to understand sister Betty current
situation at the moment and he promised us that everything will be
sorted out soon, so that sister Betty will be happy again.

We always pray that Almighty God will guide and protect her and save
her out of this illness for us in Jesus name Amen.

I will update you once we finalize with the GPS.

Have a good weekend and stay blessed.

My regards to sister Betty.

Brother Eric

Dan updates Eric on Betty's condition. It isn't good...

Quote:
Thank you so much Brother Eric, I pray that they will soon have this finally sorted.

Last night, Betty woke from her sleep and started yelling out loud... "UZUMBOOOO UZUMBOOOO!!!!!" She continued yelling over and over for several minutes and then passed out from weakness.

I am so scared. the doctor says if the orphans do not get the package soon they don't think she will survive. He is amazed that she has continued living this long. I told him that it is both you Eric and Franklin that is keeping her hopes alive. I continue to pray for you.

Regards, Dan

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just love this line: "I am so scared. the doctor says if the orphans do not get the package soon they don't think she will survive. He is amazed that she has continued living this long. I told him that it is both you Eric and Franklin that is keeping her hopes alive. I continue to pray for you."

Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger keeps trying to understand:

Quote:
Ok, now I think I understand. Mr Dan Hamilton and Mrs Betty are in a religious order, and that's why you called them Brother and Sister. But I thought monks and nuns could not get married? So how is it that they are married to each other? Did the Pope change the rules or something?

Also, I'm not sure I understand the purpose of the pictures you sent me asking me to save Mrs Betty's life. What can I do to save Mrs Betty's life? Does the package have some medicine for her health condensation or something? (thanks for the suggestion Jayhawk) Actually, that is another question I have. What is in the package? If the package contains medicine for Mrs Betty's sickening, why did Mr Dan send it to you instead of just giving the medicine to Mrs Betty? This is very confusing.

In any case, I do not believe you have told me what Mr Dan Hamilton was sending to you and your gay partner Mr Eric. If you tell me what is in the package, I can help determine what your compensation should be from the company for the loss of the items.

The lad tells Roger what he thinks is in the package:

Quote:
Thank you for your response and I'm very sorry for the late reply. I
am writing to inform you that Mr Dan Hamilton and his wife Mrs Betty
Hamilton are faithful Christians not head of the religious leaders
such as PRIEST AND REV SISTER. My own understanding in Christianity
believe is that a brother in the Lord can marry to a sister in Lord to
be come one family.
Regarding the picture that we hold a paper that says save Betty's
life. I received a mail from Mr Dan Hamilton and he instructed us to
hold a paper that says "Please save Betty's life" Snapped a picture
and send the picture to Mr Dennis Rodman the CEO of GPS to
understand that his beloved wife Betty is not in good condition,
because of the wrong delivery.

Mr Dennis Rodman also emailed me that Mr Moses Malone sent him an
email and he said that Mr Dan Hamilton had wrote a letter to him, that
he understood that we have an important photo for him. We should send
the picture to him and I must send a copy of the picture to you for
your reference as well .

I want you to understand the major reason why Mr Dan Hamilton advised
both of us to hold a paper that says "Please save Betty's life" and
snapped picture and send it to the CEO of GPS , because they are
worried why we have not get the package to the orphans
as Mrs Betty
Hamilton requested and I advised Mr Dan Hamilton to tell his beloved
wife Betty not to think so much that the package is with the CEO of
GPS company.

Actually, I don't really know everything inside the boxes, because i
have not set my eyes on the package
. (nor will you ever) Mr Dan Hamilton said that the
boxes contains electronic gadgets such as Apple iPads, phones,
laptops, dehydrated foods, first aid supplies and white envelope of
$2000 dollars cash inside one of the iPad boxes.

He told me that problems they(Mr and Mrs Hamilton) are facing that
they don't have a child and they have been donating gifts to the
orphans in the United States for many years. My colleague Mr Eric also
told me that Mr Dan Hamilton said that Betty has been so excited, she
has been talking about it for days to see the pictures of the
beautiful African orphans playing with their new toys. I understand
that is why they bring their minds together to donate in West Africa
Ghana.

The reason why Mr and Mrs Hamilton is sending the package direct to us
in Accra Ghana, so that we will help them to donate it to the orphans
and send the pictures of the kids with their gifts, for them to be
happy again in life because they really want all the kids in the
orphanage home to get their dehydrated foods and their toys. Mr Dan
Hamilton also told my colleague Mr Eric, that the remaining electronic
gadgets is for their office used while the first aid supplies is for
their treatment.

Hope to hear from you soon

Roger will request more details tomorrow.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No denying the gay partner bit... three times will make it official!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Tinker Belle
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I have been following this with absolutely “bated” breath!!! Sincere congratulations, very clever and extremely funny. I cannot believe you have got so much mileage out of these boys in only five months. Great that you’re keeping them away from their keyboards and keeping their (tiny) minds occupied! Wonderful to see the tables turned and having them following the dream of THE PACKAGE, - so much more believable than a strong box containing $10 m!!!

So really well done!!!

Just one thing that has occurred to me. I’m not sure that these guys are actually still together. Might be missing something, I know they split up and Eric returned to Ghana, - but are they now supposed to be together again?

I noticed on the last two photos they sent with save Bettys life notices, that they don’t appear to be taken in the same place, and the notices are a little different. If they were together, they would probably only bother with one sing, ( - sign – you’ve got me at it now!), and take the photos in the same place.

If they’re admitting to being apart, - would be nice to re-unite them, - especially if there was some kind of disagreement that caused them to separate.

Maybe tell them that the weight and volume of the package will definitely require two people to carry it. Or perhaps for security reasons, even though the package is addressed to Franklin, all the previous correspondence was with Eric, - so he needs to be there with his ID to sing for the package. Also, there’s the boys compensation cheques, well clearly they have to be given directly, in person, to the recipients, - and you really can’t give one and cheque and not give one to the other.

Anyway, apologies if I’m missing something already covered. Really enjoying the bait, - keep up the good work!!!
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I also am wondering if all the safai shenanigans have caused a permanent rift between the two lads. Think it's funny that Franklin isn't denying the gay references, though. Maybe he thinks it is a spelling mistake and that Roger is meaning to write "guy friend", or something. Or, maybe he just hasn't noticed, being more interested in other aspects of Roger's communications?
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that's a LOT for Roger to digest! It almost looks as though sister Betty needs the first aid items in the package in order to survive. Surprised

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also noticed that the "Save Betty" sings had different writing, indicating they probably weren't together at the time. Hard to know how their relationship is at the moment. Still glad to see that Eric is still willing to play along in some capacity, that is a good thing. I can imagine even if they were the best of friends, you'd get a little sick of each other 24 hours a day for 3 solid months of safari. Very Happy

I think once Roger gets down to business with forms and such, we will do a few ideas to get Eric more involved again. I would really like the next safari to include both lads. They really do go better as a pair.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger asks about the orphans:

Quote:
Thank you for explaining about Mr Dan and Mrs Betty and why you are calling them Brother and Sister, everything is clear now. And I understand how serious it is that we make sure this package gets delivered to you. Clearly Mrs Betty has a terrible sickening and she is in bad form, and the only thing that can save her is if we get the package to you. I will not fail you or Mrs Betty.

I still have a few questions about the package. You listed the items that are in the package, but you did not list the amounts of each. Also, I am a little confused about you mentioning orphans. How do orphans come into it? Do you and your gay partner Mr Eric run an orphanage?

The lad finally corrects Roger:

Quote:
Thanks for your mail. Regarding your questions, i am a business man (oh, so that's what you call it),
while my colleague Mr Eric committed himself to be helping the rest
privileges and poor masses, people that needs help
(nothing could be farther from the truth), which I knew that
he had been going to the orphanage home, village's helping the kids
with his own cash in area he can.

Point of correction, we don't know anything about gay talking about,
is against our faith.

He told me that someone else gave his contact to Mr and Mrs Hamilton
and Mr Dan Hamilton contacted him that he is interested in sending a
donation to an orphanage home in Africa. Mr Eric responded back to him
that it will be helpful if they could help the orphans and send
package that i will help him to receive the package and also help him
to send it to the orphanage home to make sure all the kids get their
gifts as well.

As i said in my previous email that i don't really know everything
inside the package
, but Mr Dan Hamilton told us that they bought 57
Apple Ipads, so that each child could have one and they also add 4
phone and 2 Laptops that it will be needed for their office use to be
running the organization.

Mr Dan Hamilton also told us that his wife Betty put 2000$ in one of
the iPad box for the children's party on Christmas day and his wife
Betty also add more dehydrated foods and first aid supplies for the
kids, that he is not sure about the dehydrated foods and first aid
supplies what it weighs, probably 40 or 50 pounds.

I hope to hear from you soonest.

Roger will ask for more details on the orphans next.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL I am confuse...it's a gay orphanage??!!?
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I'm with Avalar. "I understand that your partner Mr Eric is gay, and that is his business. But we need to know what percentage of the orphans are gay, and also how many of their parents were gay."

And we haven't even gotten to the death certificates...

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uzumbo is Eric's ex boyfriend, and was trying to track Eric down because Eric dumped him for Franklin, right?

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And don't forget Dikembe's finger fetish....Roger could easily say that he has good evidence that....wait for it....wait for it....

Franklin Got Fingered

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
419siteusername
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New guy here. Just reading along. This is my first bait I've watched unfold.
I've gotten so used to watching Eric and Franklin suffer from afar, that I actually started to think Betty was out there suffering too.

It was a sigh of relief this week when I remembered she's actually not struggling for her life right now.

Good story guys.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It must be tough on him being gay, seeing as how it is against his religion and all.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps he should go on an expedition to the frozen north...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Franklin

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger follows up on the gay angle:

Quote:
Ah I see, so Mr Eric is running a Little Urban Achiever program? That's what they call it here when business men help lest privileged children who are orphans with different mothers. It sounds like Mr Eric is pretty cool ethnically. How many children are their in the orphanage?

Also, what do you mean you don't know anything about gay? Maybe they don't call it that where your from. I guess the proper term for it is homosexual instead of gay. But you and Mr Eric are homosexual partners, rite?

Can you please confirm the exact contents of the package with Mr Dan Hamilton? I want to make sure I am not missing anything, so that your compensation is as accurate as possible. I want to make sure you get exactly what you deserve.

The lad denies it again:

Quote:
Thank you for your mail and I’m very sorry for the late response.

I contacted Mr Dan Hamilton as you directed me and I am waiting for his
response. I dot think that he will respond to my email fast, because
of Betty’s health condition. What I mean that i don't know anything
about gay is that we don't practice gayism /homosexual, because you
mentioned it two times in your previous emails
. It is against our
believed as a Christians.

Mr Eric do support orphanage homes, Mr Dan Hamilton contacted
him that he is looking for trusted one that will help him to donate
gift to an orphanage home and he accepted to support him to convey the
package to an orphanage home.

Mr Eric told me that all the kids as of last years are 57 kids.

According to Mr Dan Hamilton the contents inside the package are 57
apples Ipads, 4 apple iPhones, 2 apple laptops and 40 to 50 pound
weight of dehydrated can foods and first aid equipment's.

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Roger explains why he was confused:

Quote:
Ah, I'm sorry Mr Frank, I assumed that you must be gay. You were traveling so closely with Mr Eric for many months alone without any woman, and you seem to know his family very well. I just thought you two must be homosexual lovers. Also, you look so small in your pictures, and it is well known from science that small men are usually homosexuals.

But if your saying your not gay, I think I get it now. So your not gay yourself, but it's a gay orphanage, is that rite? How many of the orphans are gay? Do they know if their parents were also gay? By the way, I think it is very brave that Mr Eric is willing to work with a gay orphanage, I know it must be very difficult in your country.

Anyway, now that you have confirmed the contentment of the package, I will finger out what the total compensation should be based on the value of the items and some additional money for your unconventional experiential. After that, we just have some simple paper work to fill, showing that we have compensated you well enough for the package. Once that is complete, I will have the finance department issue a check for your compensation. Does that sounds good?

The paperwork will not be simple. Twisted Evil

Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stay gold, Big X, stay gold. Cool

Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
we don't practice gayism /homosexual

He doesn't need to practice being homosexual - he's been that way for a long time now.

Maybe he needs to be further enlightened that a tall/short pairing is a classic and proven sign of gay couples.

Sand Timer x 7
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Also, you look so small in your pictures, and it is well known from science that small men are usually homosexuals.

Laughing Laughing

Eric writes to Dan to get confirmation on the exact contents of the package, and also to complain about Roger:

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

How are you doing and sister Betty health condition now, I hope she is
getting better at the moment? I understood that we all are facing
troubles at the moment. We are holding your beloved wife in prayers
and fasting here. I pray that God will renew her strength in Jesus
name.

I am writing to inform you that the GPS company had been
troubles our lives so much in this children gifts. Right now, we are
facing troubles with Mr Roger Bartlett, the GPS customer
complainant department
, because of the children gifts. Mr Roger
Bartlett, the GPS customer complainant department is requesting
us to tell him the full contents inside all the package you
sent to us to make sure that it is complete.

I remembered that you told me that the content you sent was 57 APPLE
IPADS, 4 PICS OF APPLE IPHONE, 2 PICS OF APPLE LAPTOPS AND 40 - 50
POUNDS WEIGHT OF HYDRATED FOODS AND FIRST AID EQUIPMENTS.

Please is uttermost important that you help me to reconfirm this
children gifts you sent to us, so that they can release the package
to us soon, if possible with the receipts helped us. Besides in case
if they contacted you, tell them that you sent the package to me to
help you deliver the package to the orphans in Ghana. I made the
promised that I will not betrayed you and sister Betty at this point
you people make your nindy to donate gifts to West Africa Ghana.

Stay blessed and regards to Sister Betty.

Your urgent response will be appreciated.

Brother Eric

Dan confirms the contents, and asks more about this Roger Barnett guy:

Quote:
Hello Brother Eric,

It is so wonderful to hear from you. Betty is hanging in there. She has been sleeping heavily these past days but still holding onto life by the grace of GOD.

Yes if I recall correctly the package contained 57 iPad machines, one for each of the children. And we also included the 4 iphones and 2 very expensive computers. Betty also included an envelope with $2,000 of cash and many different items of dehydrated food and other first aid supplies.

What do you mean that this Roger Barnett is giving you trouble? Are they going to deliver the package to you finally? Where is the package located right now and when will you be receiving it? I will pray that this Mr. Barnett gives you much better service than that Moses Malone gave to you and Brother Franklin, who struggled so hard to collect the parcel from him with no success.

I will also write to Moses Malone's email and tell him to confirm with the Mr. Barnett that the contents of the parcel are correct and I will ask him when you will be receiving the package finally because as they now know because of your photo that you sent their her life is at risk and they must help we all if Betty is to survive!

Regards, Dan

Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edit: Please disregard/delete this post. The

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
4 PICS OF APPLE IPHONE, 2 PICS OF APPLE LAPTOPS

Sounds like a reference to the Goon Show's running gag of photographs being as good as the real thing.

"Eccles, cover me with this photograph of a gun!"

Sand Timer x 7
Crazy Mary
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Also, you look so small in your pictures, and it is well known from science that small men are usually homosexuals.

Mr. X ... funniest line in months. Roger is so bloody evil clapping
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad denies again that he is gay:

Quote:
Thanks for your response and your understanding in this matter, i
really appreciate.

Regarding gay orphanage you was saying. Orphanage home Mr Eric do
visit are only kids, they are both boys and girls. To be honest, we
don't practice gay in anyway, because it is against our doctrine.

Besides, I look forward to receive the paper work you may requested us
to sign before the compensation
, because we really want to sort out
the issue amicably.
Have a good day ahead.

Roger tells the lad what the compensation is:

Quote:
I have good news! I spoke to Mr Hilts in our finance department, and he and his staff have been working very hard on determining your compensation for the lost package. He just told me the numbers, and I think you will be pleased.

Base on the courant market price rate for the items in the package, we are prepared to offer you compensation of $40,000.00 dollars. And of coarse we will continue to do our best to locate the package and have it delivered to you.

If you agree to these terms, we can send you the proper paper work and get you the money very soon. Please let me know as soon as possible if you except these terms.

The lad sounds happy at the amount:

Quote:
Thanks for your kind response and we really appreciate all your
efforts.
(oh, it's my pleasure, really) I agreed with the terms you proposed, because we really want
to sort out the issue as soon as possible to enable Mrs Betty Hamilton
have rest of mind. I contacted Mr Dan Hamilton to update him the good
news
and explained to him about the compensation, that the GPS
company will compensate us with the amount of $40,000.00 dollars for
the package.

I believe that they will accept, because we assured Mr and Mrs
Hamilton that if we receive the money and we will used the money to
buy more things down here to visit the orphans and send the pictures
to Mrs Betty Hamilton as she requested.

I strongly believe that if they receive the pictures of our visit to
the orphans on their behalf. I hope that Mrs Betty Hamilton will get
rest of mind at this point to recover back from her illness without
delay.

I look forward to receive the paper work as you suggested. We will do
everything as you directed us to finalize the issue without delay.

Have a good day ahead.

He's looking forward to the paperwork. These lads are pure gold. Laughing

Mr L, feel free to have Dan hold out for more compensation, or find other reasons to withhold his consent. In any case, I'm not planning to send him the paperwork until Tuesday at the earliest. Roger doesn't work weekends, and the complaints department is off for Memorial Day on Monday.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic