SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Eric & Franklin Saga (Hilts/UZUMBO chop page 24)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it would be interesting to pursue the book illustration possibility. Perhaps there is a publisher in Niamey that would like to meet with them. I feel as if the lads may be more willing to travel if they are doing something different with a high chance of making money. Also, if they are convinced that their drawings are brilliant, it could motivate them more; in my experience lads love being complimented.
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe one of Roger's co-workers, in the marketing department, can offer them some bonus money for detailed illustrations of the Niamey HQ!

That of course will require the lads to come and visit. Pictures could not possibly do justice to their art.

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
fawnykate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously this lad likes to draw, but a splash of colour wouldn't go amiss.

I'd be sending them back as black and whites are not allowed under some obscure company rule. The pictures also need to be signed and dated.

Smile Great baiting
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger tells the lad that the finance department is reviewing his paperwork:

Quote:
I wish to inform you that the finance department review of your second sworn statement paper work is under way. I will pass along your contact informations to Mr Hilts so he can get in torch with you directly about transferring your compensation fund once your paper work is excepted. Is it ok with you if I give your email address to Mr Hilts?

The lad wants to wait until the review is done:

Quote:
Thanks for your response and your update.

Regarding your question, I suggested to wait for the financial
department to finish reviewing
our second paper work. Mr Dennis Rodman
CEO of the GPS Company advised me to work with you directly.

Fine by me, it just delays things by a couple more days.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think little Franklin is a little scared of bringing in any new people, considering that there have been 5 or 6 GPS employees now that have tried to steal his package after learning about its contents. Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On the scan of the Monday Market, Maidaguiri, there appears to be some writing ghosted through from the back, can anyone make out what it says? Is it incriminating in any way? (or can be taken as such?)

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, what happens if Mr. Hilts needs to ask questions of tiny Franklin? Having Roger as an intermediary could cause problems. Twisted Evil

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector Gadget wrote:
On the scan of the Monday Market, Maidaguiri, there appears to be some writing ghosted through from the back, can anyone make out what it says? Is it incriminating in any way? (or can be taken as such?)

It says:

"
Ric & Franklins
GPSeTr@ck Customer
Submission
"
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^It's the back of the sign that they used in the first round of forms they filled out on page 8. You know, their singed sworn statement.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I see now Smile

And I missed a word.
Charlie Chufton Britches
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

Been lurking and watching this since the lads first safari, it totally blew my mind. I always knew about baiting but this!!!
Feel like I had to sign up and join in!
I probably don't need to state this but I noticed it hasn't been raised,
One of rogers earlier messages stated that if the package isn't lost, which it isn't, then they won't get that part of the compensation.
Surely now they should be offered a pitiful sum for their travels due to lack of receipts or.....Go get that package!!! Laughing

Keep up the good work, I have this page bookmarked on all devices!
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger tells the lad that the second set of paperwork has been accepted:

Quote:
I have good news! The second sworn statement paper work singed by you and Mr Eric has been excepted by our finance department! Now, with your permission, I will have Mr Hilts get in torch with you directly to make the proper arrangements for your compensation transfer. Mr Hilts will also give you the details on how much your compensation package will be. Can I give your email to Mr Hilts?

Hilts will make contact on Monday.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
AlDente
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big X, I'm loving this bait. You are a real pro sir.

Closed lad accounts x14 x4 NigeriaMalaysiaSouth AfricaUnited StatesIvory CoastcameroonUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyUnited KingdomChinaFranceThailandHong KongTogoBurkina FasoRomaniaFilipino flagNew ZealandVietnam FlagTurkeyKenyaNetherlandsUkraineSwitzerlandRussiaBeninCayman Islands x566

Did you want me to kill my self because of you. Don't ask ne such questions angina - Rev. Richard
"you re in deep sheet. keep tasting my potentials" - Puppy lad
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Glad to hear you're enjoying it. I've been deliberately drawing things out as much as possible, but we're getting to the end of the complaints department angle, and we'll have the lads on the move again soon enough.

The lad agrees to let Hilts contact him:

Quote:
Thank you for your mail and your updates.
Honestly, we are grateful to hear the good news from the financial
department and i appreciate all your efforts in this matter.

Of course, you can give our email address to Mr. Hilts as you
suggested. I wait to hear from Mr Hilts. Thanks for your time and your
understanding in this matter.

Have a pleasant weekend.

It always amuses me how polite these lads are. Laughing

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think they are getting excited about their payday. Brother Eric writes to Dan:

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

How are you and sister Betty's health condition at the moment? I hope
she is feeling better now. I am very sorry that you have not heard
from me for sometimes, i intended to update you once we finalize with
the compensation issue with the GPS company.

I wish to inform you the good news from Mr. Roger Bartlett, the GPS customer complaints department that our second paper work has
been approved
by the financial department of the GPS company.

Mr. Roger Bartlett also said that he will give my email address to
their financial department to contact us on how to transfer the funds.

We are waiting for the compensation funds to make sure we give the
orphans happiness as your beloved wife requested.

We are still praying for your beloved wife to recover back her
strength. Honestly, it's only prayers we can use to back up your wife
as we care for her. We always pray to God to look after you and your
wife every day. I believe that God will guide and protect both of you
at this point.

I gave you all the assurance that we will make sure that your beloved
wife have peace of mind after all the things that has happened in the
past. I will update you once we finalize this issue.

Have a good time and my regards to sister Betty.

Regards.

Brother Eric

I am very excited to know that they will be getting paid soon, but I fear what might happen to Betty if anything were to go wrong. It's a good thing Roger is involved. I have total confidence in him. Razz

fawnykate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Betty is probably beginning to smell by now Smile
Crazy Mary
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If poor old Betty finally croaks, I wonder if the lads might agree to have their payout go to a scholarship fund being created in Betty's name? clapping
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

I still think, that a last will from betty would motivate them to do virtually anything including ridiculous forms.

and as posted earlier: they should tattoo sister bettys face onto their bodies

http://menrec.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/capture.jpeg

Wink

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Big X - I love how polite these lads always are. It makes me warm to them probably far too much. Very Happy
Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the documents. I would like an explanation about that fancy tennis racket that Mr. Eric's Late Father is holding.
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NSFW or dinner time.

Quote:
...in Ghana, friends and relatives make enormous contributions to funerals, which are often huge affairs. It's unlikely that Franklin's father would remain unburied.

In most African countries the body isn't released for burial until all debts are satisfied, including mortuary services and hospital bills - even personal loans in some places. If his family or even entire community is extremely poor, it can take months to raise the money (even tho all they need is a wood box - vaults aren't used in "common" burials). As for refrigeration, it's rudimentary at best and not the norm. Usually the mortician just shoots a bit of formaldehyde into any parts that are getting... squishy. The family may "visit" the deceased at any time. So it's possible that dad was a bit odiferous before internment. (/end mind dandruff)

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger passes the lad to Hilts:

Quote:
Great! I will pass your email address to Mr Hilts, and he will take you threw the next step of the compensation precess. Please do let me know if their is anything else I can help you with, but if not, I hope you have been satisfied with my service, and I hope you will continue to choose GPS in the future for all your shipping needs!

The lad is pleased with Roger:

Quote:
Thanks for your response and your concerns.
Once again, we thank you so much for your services. God will reward
you in abundantly.

Honestly, we'll continue using GPS company in any of our
shipment in the future
. I wish to to inform you that i received an
email from Mr. Virgil Hilts from the financial department and i
responded back to him respectful.

I think it is hilarious that the lads claim they will use our fake company again, after we have put them through so much trouble. You really found some amazing lads, Mr L. Laughing

Hilts gets in touch:

Quote:
Hi there, my name is Virgil Hilts, and I am the finance director at GPS . Roger Bartlett gave me your email so I could take you through the rest of the compensation process.

Can you please confirm some details for me, so I can be sure I am reaching the correct person? What is the name of the person who sent your package to you, and where did you travel to pick it?

The lad answers the challenge questions:

Quote:
Thanks for your mail and your updates. Yes, you are reaching the right
person as Mr. Roger Bartlett directed you.

Regarding your questions, the sender of the package is Mr & Mrs
Hamilton from the United States.

Secondly, we traveled to Cote d Ivoire and Nigeria to pickup the
package, before we passed through hardships in our failed trips.

I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Hilts will ask for a few more things tomorrow.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilts offers the lads $80,000:

Quote:
Excellent, I have confirmed your identity, so now we can discuss your compensation payment. I have reviewed your paper work and everything appears to be in order.

Mr Obi, the company is prepared to make you a very generous compensation settlement offer. Based on your testimonial in the paper work, we believe you are entitled to $80,000.00 USD in compensation. We arrived at this number after considering the mental duress and physical hardship you experienced on your journeys to pick the package, as well as the misconduct of GPS employees that led to this regrettable situation.

If you accept this settlement, you will need to sign a release that you will not give suit against the company for any claims arising from your case. Do you accept the compensation? Please let me know your decision as soon as possible.

The lads accept:

Quote:
Thanks for your kind response.
Honestly, I'm grateful with the good news from the GPS
company. We accepted the $80,000.00 USD the GPS company
prepared to compensate us.

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Hilts will have another form for him tomorrow.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilts tells the lad that there is a release form to fill out:

Quote:
Excellent! I am very pleased that you are going to accept the company's generous offer. It shows that you are being very reasonable about this.

I will have our legal department draw up the paper work for the release, and I will send it to you. Once you have singed the release, then we can finalize the settlement and transfer your compensation to you. Please let me know if their is anything else I can do for you at this time.

The lad agrees to do it:

Quote:
Thank you for your mail and your understanding.
We are OK with the offer and your services, i appreciate it. I wait
for the paper work to sign as you requested.

Once again, we thank you for your time and your efforts in this matter.

I'm going to make him hand-write another sworn statement. Very Happy

plasmid
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What could /possibly/ go wrong? Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic