SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sandra Bohiri1......it will be complicated

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have created a new male character, Signore Rosso Di Montepulciano. Love is just a heartbeat away now.........

Quote:
Return-Path: <sxxxxxxxxx>
Received: from nm14-vm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm14-vm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.144])
by mail52c28.carrierzone.com (8.14.9/8.13.1) with ESMTP id u3SIORT9030303
for <; Thu, 28 Apr 2016 14:24:30 -0400

My dearest beloved friend,
How are you today together with all the members of your family? I hope all is well. Please extend my greetings to all the members of your family till we see face to face here in the U.S.A okay!

I am very sorry for keeping too long to mail you. Please bear with me okay! It was due to circumstances beyond my control okay! I am now working with the World Bank (W.B) in Switzerland as an accountant. To God be the glory!!!

I have sent you a cheque. I got the contact of a reliable and competent bank to help you cash the Cheque to avoid expiration okay! Please use part of this money for the work of God by building orphanage homes and schools and to help the less privileged people arround you because this is my promise to God.

I sent you a Cheque of $250,000.00 USDollars (Two hundred and Fifty thousand USDollars) yesterday through the manager of DIAMOND BANK PLC (MR. VINENT CLINTON). He is the manager of DIAMOND BANK Togo PLC in Togo, Africa.

It is a very nice and reliable bank. I told the bank manager to help you to cash the Cheque of $250,000.00 USDollars immediately to avoid expiration because the ammount has already been deducted from my account here in the United States of America okay!

Please contact the bank manager immediately and send your personal informations to him such as your bank account number so that he will transfer the money into your bank account after cashing it okay! Please contact the bank manager and arrange with him today okay!

Their email address is; [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> Their Telephone contact is; +228 91873518.
Director's name is; Mr. Vincent Clinton.

We are still good friends and we shall be good friends forever. Please keep me informed as soon as you receive the cheque of $250,000.00 USDollars from the Diamond bank so that I will thank the bank manager for his assistance and arrange for your visit here so that we shall see face to face okay!

I am waiting for your quick and positive reply today so that I will send my pictures to you and tell you more about myself okay. Have a very nice day. I kiss you!

With everlasting Love from;
Sandra Bohiri.

Quote:

Buon giorno Carissima,

I was tanto surprised to read this massage, what does that mean? I has not received any check. Which address have you sent it to? Non sono più in Palermo, I is now in München, have you sent il checko to München?

Tanti saluti

Rosso

Quote:
My dearly beloved Rosso,
I am very happy to receive your lovely reply and willingness to be my friend. I am working with the World Bank (W.B) as an accountant.

I will like to know more about you, things that interest you and things that you dislike. All I want from you is to build a solid relationship because love is caring and helping one another.

I have sent my picture to you. Please I need your picture immediately so that I will know how you look like. I live and work here in the U.S.A and I am single, never married. My language is English.
Bear in mind that you are the first foreigner I am having as a friend. Please do not disappoint me and I will never disappoint you. Only what I need from you is sincerity and honesty. Always tell me the truth and we shall be good friends.

Do you have an International passport? Is it Valid? Please I want to know because I want to help you to come over here so that we shall see face to face to express our Love together. But before then, I will send you some surprising gifts to show my Love and care to you. Have a very nice day. I kiss you.

With Love from,
Sandra.

Quote:
Buona sera Carissima Sandra,

mi spiace mille volte, but I do not understand, what do you mean, you have to know how I Iook like?
Are you one of these countless bitches who just cares about the looks? Well.......I'd rather say good bye then. Have a good life and enjoy yourself.......incase that should be possibile at all

Tanti saluti
Rosso

Quote:

HELLO; ROSSO DIMONTE PULCIANO;
MY THE PEACE AND THE BLESSINGS OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD BE WITH YOU TOGETHER WITH ALL THE MEMBERS OF YOUR BELOVED FAMILY. YOU ARE BLESSED IN THE LORD.

I AM A PASTOR HERE IN LOME, THE CAPITAL CITY OF TOGO, WEST AFRICA BUT I AM A CANADIAN. MY DIRECT TELEPHONE CONTACT HERE IN TOGO IS; +22898808599.

I RETURNED FROM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (U.S.A) WITH YOUR PACKAGE SENT TO YOU BY YOUR FRIEND SANDRA BOHIRI LIVING IN THE U.S.A.

SEND YOUR ADDRESS TOGETHER WITH YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE CONTACT FOR THE EASY AND SAFE DELIVERY OF YOUR PACKAGE TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY THROUGH DHL SERVICE. PLEASE I AM WAITING FOR YOU.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU;
REV. PASTOR KENNETH MOSES.
+22898808599.

Quote:

Buona sera Pastrami Pastore Moses,

what is this you are saying to me?
Non capisco nulla. Quasi nulla

Cordialmente
Rosso

Cool. I think I will contact the Pastor sometime during the course of tomorrow. A Togo caller ID might come in handy..........

Baiter address removed-Capone

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sandra seems to be easy going, she don't seem to mind the insult.

Quote:
My dearly beloved Rosso,
How are you together with all the members of your family? Extend my greetings to all the members of your family till we meet face to face ok!

I have sent you some gifts through one man. I sent you the gifts just to show my Love and care to you and also to show my sincerity and honesty to you!
I met the man here in the United States of America and he is travelling to Africa today. I gave the man Five (5) Solar computer Laptops for your office or house use, it will help you for easy communication anywhere you are, 3 (Three) Black Berry phones Curve 8520, Bold 9700 and Curve 3G model series, 5 (Five) Panasonic Video Camera Model M9500, iPad Apple Tablet Air and the iPad mini with Retina display, Quality Gold Jewelries, 2 Steam Boxes and the Steam Controller, 3 Pebble Steel Stylish Smartwatch, 1 Curved and Bendable 4K TVs, 1 Linksys Blue Router (Black), 2 MetaWatch and Cogito Smartwatches, 2 External Battery Pack, 2 AORUS X7 Dual-GPU Gaming Laptop machine, Boom J8 SMART MUSIC PHONE BY TECNO, including an envelop containing a Cheque of $150,000.00 USDollars (One hundred and Fifty thousand USDollars).

Please use part of this money to help and support the orphanage and the less-privileged and poor people around you as a work of God because this is my promise to God and as part of the United Nations (U.N) development program Under the UNAIDS which is funded and sponsored by the world bank (W.B). Please try to do as I have directed you ok!

Another white envelop of my recent pictures and my complimentary cards bearing my telephone contacts and other informations about me ok!
If you receive the package, open the back cover of the computer Laptop, you will see what I put inside it, the cash of $10,000 USDollars (Ten thousand USDollars). Use it to support your family ok!!, the Colour of the Laptops is white, while the colour of the Digital Cameras is black, the colour of the Blackberry phones and the ipads are also black!!!.

Please do not let the man I gave the package to know what I have just told you right now for security reasons ok!
I would have given him the money cash, but I don't want stories and I don't want the items to waste much time with him ok!

Please negociate with him if his country is near, you can go and pick it by yourself, but if his country is far from your country, then you can send him delivery charges and tell him to deliver the items to you through DHL Or FEDEX Courier service ok!

Please contact him immidiately and know his location and get the gifts from him without delay!
I would have sent it directly to you through DHL Service or FEDEX, but I don't have your house address in my box! Please, bear with me ok!

I have also warned the bearer not to handle the package to another person unless you. I also gave him your email address. He assured me that he must surely deliver the package to Africa and that he will contact you to come and pick it ok!

Name of the man is; REV. PASTOR KENNETH MOSES.
His email address is; [email protected]
His telephone contact is; +22891873518.

He is a very good and honest man who has the fear of God in him. He is a Canadian but he is pastoring over there in Africa. I know him very well! I met him here in the United States of America and he is travelling to Africa today!
Please contact him immediately after reading this message to collect your package and Cheque ok!
My mom is seriously sick. She is in the hospital. Please remember her in your prayers for quick recovery ok!

And I will be writing to you to know if you have collected the gifts from him ok! Just Keep me informed after receiving the gifts so that we shall arrange to see face to face and express our Love together ok! Till then, have a very nice and blessed day ok! I kiss you.

With Love from;
Sandra.

He's a Canadian? Well......what could go wrong then?

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh that's nice, eh? If he's Canadian, he can't be a hoser, then.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic