SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

From Russia with Lunacy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't dealt with a Vlad in a long time and I can't say we've seen one in this Forum for a while so please bear with me:

Quote:
Hello my new friend! My name is Julia ... I am 32 years old ... I
would like to meet you ... You seemed very pleasant and nice person
... (I hope that the first impression is not misleading for me) I
would love to get to know you as well as possible ... and in the
future we are likely to dialogue with you and become good friends ...
Who knows?)) ... If I became interesting to you and you would like to
know each other better, I'll be waiting for your email. I'll be
waiting with great hope your letter !! Your new friend (I hope so),
Julia! Bye Bye !!

I sent a standard 'Was this meant for me?' type response and got an awesome Wall O Text:

Quote:
LTD. What a surprise. Smile
I checked the mail and there your letter. That's fine so. I did not expect that you would write me.
I am very glad to start our communication with You. I don't know where to start, but I have the desire to communicate with you and to know more about you and better than any other.
For a start, we should meet so we would know our names and we did not have to experience inconvenience. Therefore at once tell as your true full name. OK? My Name Is Julia. Some of my friends call me Julia. My name means soft and solid nature. I'm 32 years old this year. My birthday is October 16, 1983. My height is 173 cm My weight 56 kg. My favorite flower is red roses. My favorite colors are light blue color. I have no bad habits. I'm single and never married. I have no children. I have a quiet nature. I live one, separately from parents. I'm an independent woman. I am the only child in the family. I have brothers and sisters there. I think it's more than you wanted to tell me first...
Oh, I forgot to write where I'm from. Perhaps in my profile you will see quite a different place. But I was so worried and I don't know that I've made many mistakes. I was born and live in Russia, in city Usinsk. It is a beautiful place, especially in summer. Here very beautiful nature.
I would like to know what you know about Russia? In you Are friends of Russia?
I ask you a very important question for me, what do you expect from women? A Distraction Is It? Flirting? Marriage? Why have you decided to communicate on the Internet? It is very important to me. Because I'm looking for a serious relationship, future marriage. I don't want to flirt. I will not give my photos without clothes. I'm going to communicate with you only through email. I need only the reality and transparency in relations between a man and a woman. I want you to understand this right away. Although it is still too early to decide what we expect in the future. This does not solve the letters, I think so. All will become clear when we will be closer to each other.
I would like to know what foreign languages do you know? Do you know Russian language? From foreign languages I know best is English. In the world there are many languages, and each of them is very interesting, and I would like to know many languages. I hope you will understand what I write. Just Russian language is very difficult. And sometimes to translate the sentence from Russian on a foreign language can be difficult. I'll write you letters in English, because in English I can communicate. And you can write letters in any language that is comfortable to you. OK? Will I be able to use the services of a translator program to translate your letter. I think that you too to use the program the translator to translate my letter. I hope this will not be a barrier in our communication. Do you agree with me?
I would be very interested if more will speak about you, about your city, what you do, where do you work? You don't mind?
I would very much like to see your photos. Send me your more photos! OK? Unfortunately I should finish my letter. But I don't finish acquaintance and consequently very much looking forward to your prompt response. If I'm at least not a lot are interested, write me and I will answer you. All the best to you.

Your new friend Yulia.

And this Rworrr photo stolen from someone whose name escapes me at the moment:

Well that's pretty much all it takes for Trucker John to jump right on in:

Quote:
Hey there Yulia,

You sure is a pretty little thing you is and I ain’t speaking no
Russian no I isn’t but only American like what my Mama taught me so
maybe we can talks more better if you is willing to learns. Now I
ain’t a real pretty boy like what maybe you is used to over there but
I do get my fair share of lot lizards when I be feeling the urge
though that doesn’t really count as having a girl to call my own I
spose. See I’m an Interstate trucker based out of OKC I am. It sure
can be a lonely life but it is rewarding too if you if catching my
forty. Well I best back on out of here and lets you get about your
business cause I gotta load of freight that just can’t wait.

Yours,

John

Yeah Trucker John has returned for a brief Cameo appearance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd5ZLJWQmss

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Carnac the Magnificent sees a tragedy in Julia's future that only trucker John's money can make go away. Shocked

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so jealous-you hooked a vlad! They are rare these days!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I've got a 3 or 4 on the go at the moment that I'm posting at SW, I'm sure they'd love some new friends.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, Trucker John. My idol. Very Happy
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I had trouble composing today especially after a Pimp chat with Daddy. Oh well...

Quote:
Hello my friend!
I really want to continue our communication with you. So I decided to write to you. Please answer me.
In my previous letter I wrote to you a little about me, now I want to tell you more about myself! I received a good education. I graduated from the University at the faculty of education. I really wanted to become a teacher,as I very much love children,but I so happened that I work as a hairdresser. Only now I realized that career has not brought me happiness. Career became the reason on which I still have no husband, no children. I decided to change my Outlook on life, because family is more important. I believe I made the right decision. Now I'm looking for just a solid relationship. Flirting and friendship does not interest me. I have a lot of friends. And I need love. I like quiet, serious, fair men. The man I love. A man who will love me with all your heart. What do you think? Can you be my man? Or not? I think that soon we with you will know it... I live life in his hometown. But fortunately now I have a new friend from another country, and that's You.
I live in the city of Usinsk, which is about 2000 kilometers from Moscow, the capital of my homeland. Live in it since birth. I am very sociable girl and many say I have good character and sense of humor. Living without parents. Parents gave me good education. I have good and kind relations with my parents. I am grateful to them. I was trained from childhood to cook and monitor the cleaning at home. My favorite flower is roses. My Father taught me to be honest and fair to others. But I think that simplicity is not negative quality.
Tell me more about your job, what is it? Do you like what you do? I think you would be interested to know how I spend my free time.
I like to spend my weekends in the countryside. I also like sports: skating, running. It helps me to keep my health and body in good condition, my height is 173sm. Weight - 56kg. What is your height and weight? What will you do today? In any case, I wish you a good and profitable day.
Today I send you my photos. Also I wait from you your photo. I will be pleased to read your opinion about my photos. I hope you enjoy it. At the same time to finish my letter, and I would like to wait for a response.
Yours Julia!

TJ just had to respond:

Quote:
Hey there my Julia,

Alls I gots to say about that pretty picture of you is Wow cause it
makes the cockles of my cockles grow ever so much it does and that's
the truth and all cause I ain't no liar no I ain't. I sure would like
to see so much more of you and I'm not being naughty here none at all
but something awakened in my khakis that just won't stay down if you
get my meaning.

Now I'm an interstate trucker based here just shy of Tulsa town and
ain't home all that much so I'm real lonely if you is getting my
forty? I was hoping to settle down with a pretty womerns one day and
if you don't mind I think we can talk real formal bout that.

Catch you on the flip flop,

John

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another day, another Wall O Text:

Quote:
Hi my Friend!

I thought about us and our letters. I thought about the future. I thought about our words that we write and that to me is uplifting! I think you are pleased by our communication. For me, this morning has begun with small misfortunes. When I was in the shower, my mobile phone fell into the water. Unfortunately, now I can't turn on my mobile phone. I guess tomorrow I will take it in for repair, I hope that all will be well. Because it was a gift from my parents. They get very upset if they find out what happened with this gift. So I hope for the best...

I would just like to warn you that I do not at once can answer your letter. The thing is that I have no own computer and I have to use Internet cafes. And the Internet cafe on weekends only works sometimes. Of course, this is not very convenient for me, but you leave me no. Though one plus is - it is not far from the apartment where I live. But I will be very happy to see your letters every day. I am very interested to read what you write to me.

By the way, I haven't told you about my family. Also, I really want to know about your family? Tell what family at you, unless you still live with your family? I have a simple usual family which in Russia very much. I only have one regret that I have no brothers and sisters. I always dreamed of having a brother or sister. In the village the parents have their own private home, where he now lives with my grandmother. Often I go there in my spare time, to visit grandma, and enjoy the nature of the village. My parents very good, careful and good people. They are already over 50 years old: my mom is 54 and my father 56. My mom's name is Angela, she is very kind and sensitive. She does the housework. Mom teaches me everything she knows. My dad's name is Dmitry, he is strict but fair. He works as a truck driver. Dad often not at home because he needs to travel on official business. I am very grateful to them all. Because they gave me life, raised me. And most importantly - without them I would not have been able to correspond with you, because if not for them, I would be in this wonderful world would not have happened.
Today is very beautiful day the sun is shining.. Probably you have a very warm. I am curious about you and want you too was interested. Because only interest and trust can pull together our relations. I think you know what I mean!

I want you once again looked at me, so I send you my photos.
I still can't believe I'm writing a letter to someone from another country. But with each your new letter I am convinced of it and I want more and more to receive emails from you. I hope you will soon write to me and I'll wait for your letter.

Wish you all the enjoyable!

Your friend Julia...

AND the obligatory photo:

Jeeze TJ is a bit out of his element but such is life:

Quote:
Hey there Julia,

That picture you sent as a street walker makes me want to shout out ‘How much?’ cause it feels almost like a simple feller like me could never ever afford such a beauty if you are catching my meaning? Am real real sad that your phone done broke but seeing your pictures and messages every day sure makes me rise to attention like a well I had best leave it like that.

Now that sure is real interesting that your papa is a trucker just like me and all cause we gots common interests and knows the blacktop better than no others I guarantee yes I do. Sure wish my parents was still alive but after that horrible fudge packing accident down at the factory they was no more and I was left all alone cept for my Auntie Mary and all of her kitty cats I was.

Well I had best put the hammer down and back on out of here cause I gots me a load of freight in the wiggle wagon that just won’t wait.

Missing your dangerous curves already,

John

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I know what "her" next email will say.

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=98024

Of course, I COULD be wrong. Laughing

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Certainly a vladette using the same opening scripts. What I find so annoying about vladettes is their way of totally ignoring the content of replies and just blindly forging ahead with wall after wall of text, which will eventually lead to an announcement that they are coming to your country, regardless as to whether, or not, you have agreed. They haven't read that bit. I just hate them. Something to do with what seems to be stubborn ignorance, but, for all I know, this may be a very successful tactic with real victims. Can't imagine they are much fun to bait, though.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Julia wrote:
My dad's name is Dmitry, he is strict but fair. He works as a truck driver. Dad often not at home because he needs to travel on official business.

Ah! What a nice connection with TJ. I'm sure they will get along fabulously comparing long hauls.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And the Wall O Text keeps on coming:

Quote:
Hello dear!
How Are You? What is the mood? I think that You all well. I want it very much. I ask God that You were healthy and happy. I have a pleasure in life these are Your letters. Well, I want to tell You that my heart began to fight more often when I think about You. My heart fights so when I think about You. Your letters help me to feel Your presence close to me. I want to feel You, Your gentle kind, Your smile, Your hands. I so require warmth and care, and I think that I ask not. I'm looking for pure love and romanticism in relations. I love when all beautifully, perfectly, gently and romantically!
Today I woke up, it is possible to tell in wonderful mood in which I am both now. And whenever possible I try to infect these other people. In the end someone should bring pleasure in this world. From morning till evening he reflected, may I to see Your letter today. And here I went to the Internet cafe and was rather glad to see that You are not ignoring me. All day long thought that to You new to tell from life, but now all thoughts are mixed up, and it would be desirable You to tell so. Even very nice I to understand that You are interested in me. Can be I look slightly naive, but such what, and I can't imagine that can be called to change me. I want You to feel me like this, I actually existing. I always speak You only the truth, because I want that our relations were in work on trust and the same I expect from You. I think a woman should be a particle of naivety, in the end from it tenderness is born. The most important thing in relationship is sincerity and reciprocity. My interest in the relationship between man and woman close to Yours? tell me, please, for what relations search for You?
By the way, today I wanted to give You my phone number. Thus, we could call and write sms each other. I was hoping that my mobile telefon can repair after unsuccessful falling in water. But this morning I learned that it can't be restored, because all schemes have been broken. And now I have to buy a new mobile telefon for me. For me it is a great sorrow as our country does not assume all mobile phone. It would Seem on the street in 21 century and everyone needs to be a phone. Now I don't know when I will have a new phone now.... Thus, I can give You my phone number only when I will have again phone. Well?
Sometimes, I can't be time to answer all the questions. And if I do not answer something important for You. You just remind me. Well??? I don't know when You will receive my letter. Morning? Or in the evening? But I shall hope that my letter always brings You good mood! Tomorrow, I'll know it:)
I'm sorry, but it's time for me to go. I was pleased to read Your letter, I hope You will not force me to wait long for the next opportunity to examine You. Since I will be very interested to know Your thoughts regarding my writing.
If you don't mind, I've made some new photos. I hope you enjoy them.
With great respect Your Julia..

AND

Quote:
Hello my dear!!!
how are you??
I am very glad to receive your sincere and gentle message. I was very pleased that you write. Tell me you like my writing. In my letters I try to tell you everything about me so you know everything about me.
Today I was in a good mood as today I very well slept, I dreamed a beautiful dream. I had my childhood as we walk with parents. Shines very bright and warm sun, a gentle breeze blowing. This day was the weekend. We walked through the Park. When we got out on the main and long Avenue suddenly my parents have disappeared and already I went one. Suddenly time seems to have passed with such speed that I became an adult that I already am in the present. I went one and sang my favorite song and I noticed that on the other end is a young man and also sings a song. He didn't notice me. It was a very handsome man but his face I have ever seen. I began to come closer and he suddenly noticed that somebody was watching. He turned around abruptly and I woke up. When I woke up, I was so interested, I wanted to sleep, to look at this man.
You know I had such an interest only because the last time I met you. Perhaps on this I had a feeling and had such a pleasant dream.
Then I woke up and made himself a small Breakfast. I love to cook. After Breakfast, I begin my normal day.
But now for me the days became more interesting. I often think about you, waiting for your letters. I am very interested to receive your letters, to learn a lot. I know you probably ask yourself this question: Why this girl from Russia writes to me?
I give you the answer. I am writing to you because I like you and your profile has very much interested me. I have no young man. You understand that I'm 32 years old and I have such desires how to find their loved one, to raise a family.
Then perhaps you have another question, Why can't I find a guy?
First of all I like you. And secondly I had a bad case. Before 2 years ago I was a young man. We met him at the University. At first I really liked it and seemed so kind and sweet. He began to invite me to the movies, walk in the Park. So one month had passed. Except me he had new friends who abused alcohol, drugs and Smoking. I constantly told him that he was not in touch with them. But they got him involved in all this. After a while we broke up because he became a completely different person, he became angry, taciturn, and once he even stole my money to buy drugs. I was so hard to watch the person I loved and I liked him, was completely different. I were nothing to him, he broke my heart. I have long thought that he will improve and then we will have a new life, but soon he was with his friends in prison.
After that, I have long suffered and cried at night, he liked me, he was so smart and beautiful. Since I don't trust and don't believe. All young people are easily lured to drugs and alcohol. I don't want to suffer and to trust such people.
When I first met you, you immediately appeared before me a completely different person. More intelligent, more serious man, who will never make the girl suffer.
Tell me what are your interests? Did you love before?
I will be waiting for your reply. For me this is very important. I always look forward to your reply, so write!!
Also send you my photos!
And send warm and tender KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Your Yulya!!!

AND even More better:

Jeeze Trucker John had best reply eh?

Quote:
Hey there My Yulya,

Well to answer your question I ain’t never had no one real close cept maybe for some friends of the road but they don’t really count cause they charge five bucks and sometimes wants them a hot hamburg sandwich too. Now that ain’t nearly the same as someone who would make me a small breakfast though small breakfasts are good if they include eggs, and sausages and bacon and pan cakes and rich creamery butter and syrup and hash browns and chicken fried steak and of course a bottomless cup of coffee if you is catching my forty?

Now I also really wants to be settling down and maybe buy a bait shack and attach a swan farm on to it so that we can try not to be assimilated while noodling for flatheads and making our fortune selling punch bait. Awww I knows this is boring you so I had best back on outta here for now so that me and my dog Sgt. Yorkie can get clear of Flint before that Moore Feller tries to get us in some sort of documentary or something plus I is needing to back to my stack of bricks and maybe cut the grass cause it has been a long haul it has.

Some 3s and 8s heading your way my pretty Womerns,
John

PS – Tons of kisses to you too and even some on your naughty bits if I ain’t being to forward.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

'She' may be a boring as hell, but at least TJ is, as always, funny as fook. Laughing love the comments on 'her' pics. Can't wait for 'her' to be assimilated into the Swan Collective.

Laughing Laughing

ÉTA
    Capone
    ** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
    Before 2 years ago I was a young man

Shocked

500 in 6-walked
    Mortar x4
    Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
    " i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
    Go Gold!
    oscarpiles
    #1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I meant to highlight that one so thanks for pointing it out eh?

So the ship, Yulia McWallOText, keeps a cruising along:

Quote:
    Hello my dear!!!

what is your current mood???

I'm so glad to receive your new letter. You write such beautiful and tender words. I reread your letters many times and I understand that you very good person. With you I can discuss serious things, I can trust you.

Tell you really write me all seriously, you write to me sincerely? I ask you such question only because we already speak about such serious things, as feelings. My dear such things can not be trifled with. My feelings to you grow constantly. With every your letter I understand that you have something that attracts me, that draws me to you my Prince.

When I receive your letters, to me becomes so pleasantly, on me finds such feeling when I so want to write you, I can't reassure myself, because at the other end of the world there is such person who writes to me and waits for my letters. you wait my letters? I do not give you trouble if I write to you?

Today I had one very strange and even ridiculous case. Today when I was walking down the street I thought about you. I imagined the future and dreamed. I was dreaming to such an extent that all my subconsciousness as though has left in other world. I went and presented as if I am in your town. I go just down the street. All around me are familiar, around the same building as in my town, but I do know that I am in your town. I was walking and I was enjoying my life. The weather was very fine and Sunny. I long went directly and at last turned to the right. And suddenly on turn with me facing people. I even dropped his bag. When he bent down to help me, then I realized it was You! I was just in shock from such unexpectedness, I was so happy that I met you. Then I asked you a question: "you Recognize me or not?" You looked me in the face and then abruptly turned red and your face was so happy and joyful. You exclaimed, "my God! Julia! Is that you?" For some time we stood and watched each other on our faces. Then we started to talk and lovely to talk to. We walked down the street. When you wanted to take me by the hand and I stretched out my hand, my hand was in a completely different hand. Then I awoke from my imagination. My hand was in the hand of my friend. It turns out I was walking next to his friend. We walked along in silence and therefore my imagination so was strongly played. My friend then told me that all the way as we walked I talked to myself. I constantly repeated your name!!!

I haven't told my girlfriend that I met you. But after this incident I told her about you. She was very happy for me. She at first didn't believe me, she and I never believed that through the Internet you can find such a great person like You!!!

But I found you and very pleased and happy about this. excuse me if I write you such nonsenses which occur to me. But I wanted to share with you this, I want to talk about everything that's happening to me. I also want you to tell me about your life.

I want you to think of me, so I don't forget about your photos.

Now I will finish my letter and hope to receive your early reply!!!

Sending lots of very gentle and sweet kisses!!!

Your Yulya!!!

AND

Quote:

Hello my dear!

I am very glad to receive your warm close letter.

You're very very like me.

Thank you very much for your attention. I would very much like to have with You serious relations and to be sensitive life partner for You. In our letters we should continue to study each other better.With each your new letter I will study, that You very interesting the man. I enjoy your letters. Nothing makes a man and a woman closer than to spend a lot of time together and more contact.

I love to dream and think about my future. I very often represent our home. I would love to have in my apartment or house an old fireplace and plenty flowers. Would like to have an aquarium with exotic fishes and sea turtles.

What do You think about this? Dream house to be near You? I am very interested to know your dream. Certainly I will create comfort in my house. Fill it with warmth, coziness and love.

I'll feel very happy woman if my husband will be my friend
    reliable, silent cautious and strong, generous and clever.

You love to visit friends? Carry with them in the warm company of your free time? You love free days? You like to have a rest?
    I love free days. In free days I like to be
    time in the kitchen and to go to village to the grandmother. I love to cook. I would like to cook You something unusual of Russian cuisine. I want to know that You love to use in food.

I love candy, but I watch the figure and I limit myself in use of sweet food.Since I do sports to keep myself in good shape.

You care about health?

I also want to spend time together and learn each other better.

Every your letter I expect impatiently.

Don't leave me for a long time one.

I'll wait for your answer and send you my photos.

While my good!

Sincerely yours Julia!!

Of course no Vlad Messages are validated without obligatory photos:

Trucker John had best reply:

Quote:
    Hey there Julia,

You sure do look like you is in that there gymnasium all the time and ain't gots no time to do Womernly chores like cooking and cleaning and mowing the lawn and general carpentry but that's okay cause I'm usually ok with a really good sandwich is all and maybe some home fries and a pickle and slaw.

Now I ain't never had no aquarium well that ain't exactly true cause I used to keeps me some mud minnows in the living room for jigging and cat treats course that was when Meow Tse Tung was still with us god rest his soul. Speaking of pussies do you like cats cause I don't have one no more after I got my dog is all and he travels with me in the truck most days kinda like a co-pilot that needs walks and treats I spose.

Well I has been rambling long enough and needs to put the petal to the metal and get clear of Shakey Town before the rig turns into a Pumpkin if you is catching my Forty.

John

PS - You is looking mighty fine in them stretchy pants and high heel girly shoes.

oscarpiles
    #1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And The beat goes on:

Quote:
    Hello my dear!!!
    I am very happy to receive your letter.

It gives me great pleasure to answer your letter. I am very grateful to you for paying me attention and show interest to me.
    My I want You to ask permission to name You in the letters my love? I think it will be a pleasure for You.
    It is unfortunate that we, at this time, so far away from each other. We separated thousands of kilometers. But I think we can overcome all barrier with the help of language of love. Even the most difficult obstacles have no force close to such strong, clever man like You My love I will be remember day of our romantic meeting all life.
    I really want to talk about love. I spent a lot of time dreamed, as we sit in front of the fireplace.Candles are lit soft, pleasant light. Wood fire cracked in the fireplace. We look against each other and all our ideas on love.
    I always try to continue traditions of my family. My parents love each other. They always help and support each other. I very much love clever and strong people who have a point of view
    from the view about life, you, my dear. I try to surround myself with honour and sincere people, having one rare feature to which kindness addresses as. Love for me means freedom. Freedom of choice of a loved one. I should be free to choose this man, whom I should give all sincere kindness, all feelings. I think that creating a family should be based on love. If marriage is created not on love, it won't be long and happily.
    Love is a gift made for a loved one.If the soul of man is remarkable, its weaknesses remain not noticed.Love allows me to see the world in a new. I want to have love for which I am ready to give life.
    What do You think about all this? What is love in your opinion?
    Please answer my questions.
    Our life paths have met. Let them to burn as a bright star of our amazing love.
    I'll wait for your answer. I hope for destiny.

Love and a kiss.
    Your Yulya...

AND The pictures are getting a tad more better it seems:

John is impressed but mind you he impresses real easy:

Quote:
    My lovely Yulya,

No butts about it that sure is one fine picture and your stories are
    real interesting too cause I can almost see what you is talking bout I
    can and that ain't no lie no it ain't. Now I ain't ever fell in love
    before cept maybe with Marge down at the Diner but she ain't like you
    at all no she ain't and well one time we thought she got one of them
    piercings in her belly button but it turned out to be a Nutter Butter
    wrapper much to everybodys surprise I must say.

Awww I been charting here too long and needs to get in the rig and
    finish up my swindle sheets I do.

Yours,

John

Yulia or whatever his name is is starting to smell the money (shot):

Quote:
    Hello my love!!!

How are you doing ? Thank you for your letter.

This is a great happiness to receive news from You. I hope You have a good day today.

I always think of You...I found true love and romanticism in relations with You. I think You,the man I've been looking for. Has been waiting for all my life. I think we are very close to our happiness. Do you think also?

I know You for a long time, but You seem to me the most fair, kind and sincere man. My mom always tells me that I have to be fair with people and I never deceive nobody. I always inform my mum concerning our successful relationship. She is very thankful for us. She's happy that I'm not alone and I'm going to have a family.

I want to share with You our happiness. I want to know what I can do to make You happy?

Please give me a chance to love and be loved

I will wait for a response to my letter.

I think about You every second.
    With love, your Julia...

AND more betterer:

John is obviously ecstatic:

Quote:
    Hey there Julia,

Well I thinks I also found love and romanticals too cause my khakis is
    sure getting a bit tighter after looking at the near necked picture of
    you though you look like you is smelling some of my Auntie Mary's
    cooking cause sometimes she burns most out of everything and it can
    reek to high heaven yes it does but then again she is one of the
    elderlies so I try not to scream at her too much but her ruining a
    good butt chop or a fresh flathead can make me madder than a scalded
    wet hen if you understands my meaning.

Well all this talk about food is making me have a hankering for Liver
    and Onions with a bottomless cup of joe and jello or rice for dessert
    so I had best get myself down to the diner and strap on the feed bag.

Yours,

John

oscarpiles
    #1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait there seems to be more:

Quote:
    I'm happy and I love you!
    How are you my love?
    I am very pleased to write to you that I love you. It's true and this is a great happiness. I am happy that I found you because you are the most romantic man. You to me Kazanova! You for me very dear man who can be trusted with all their secrets. We have known each other for many days and that makes me happy. It is very difficult to Express all my love to you in the letter. In the letter it is very difficult to understand the feelings and all the love. But I'm trying to understand much of your all beautiful words. I love you and this is a great happiness.
    I told mother about my love to you. I love you and I can repeat many times. I also told the mother that I want to be with you and spend time. I told the mother what you are to me very dear. My mother was happy to hear my words. I think you also told close friends that you have large feelings for me. My mother is glad to hear that I found my happiness. My happiness is You! I want to we had a lot of passion and more love. This will help us become the happiest couple on our world. My girlfriend and I sometimes even envy. Because I met you with a foreigner. My friends always ask me about our relationship. Of course I'm talking about, because I am pleased to say.
    I don't know what to do with themselves. I don't know at all what to do. Because in my head a lot of thoughts. But first I have this meeting. Only when I start to think about the meeting, I lifted the mood. My love! I dream every day about our dinner by candlelight. I've never had a candlelit dinner. I dream of our walk on the beach at sunset. I want to tell you that I love you and I really want to see your face. I really want to see your face and kiss you. I want to kiss you and be with you for a walk. I want to walk with you along the beach. I want to take a tent and go with you to the beach. I want to lie with you on the beach and kissing.
    I want to live with you, I want to Wake up and see you. To observe your dream and to think about what you dream about. Want to sleep with you and feel your strong hand when you will embrace me. I want to talk to you, when you do not want to sleep. Want to enjoy with you the sunset, see the sunrise and much more. I want to do everything, if only you were there and let the whole world wait. Of course, I understand that it is not possible and you need to really look at things. But sometimes you want to forget about everything. I'd like to think that everything is so simple, that stars can be touched. And what can touch you, and just go to sleep and see sweet dreams, being under your soft wings, with which you cover me to protect from all troubles . We were made for each other, and I can confidently say that you are my second half. It's not just words, I burned a lot of time on that the words thrown to the wind. But I am no longer a child and think about what I say and now I just follow their desires. I wish we just lived and loved each other. On one side there is nothing difficult and there is a huge set of so-called difficulties. But I will not allow that between us ever there were barrier. And I will do everything that we have achieved our goal.
    The films show a lot of love stories. And all those stories in movies end with a happy ending. I want our relationship did not end and there were always such beautiful as now. It's so romantic. You know I'm a romantic girl, because I told you about it. But I want to be even more more romantic. I think you understand my thoughts and my desires.
    My love I don't know how will you now treat me, but we already adult people. We understand that love to keep using such a distance is very difficult, or at least we should get closer, we need to be with you. it only let us to our meeting with you and the time we get to spend the next. My dear tell me what you have plans for our future? Would you like to meet me? My Prince tell you want that I arrived to you? My dear this is a very important decision. But if we love each other and want to create our glorious future, our happy Union, I think that now is the time to get to know and get to know each other. communication via the Internet allows me to Express all the feelings that I have for you. My dear may he on the contrary does not allow us to come close to each other and become one. My dear, I do think that when we're together we become more aware of each other.
    The destiny gives us this chance that we used this chance. To us nothing should stop for you soon! If some days you have to go to work. I can meet you after work and in the evening to cook dinner. What do you think about this? I just want to have touching you. This will be our first meeting. This is very important! We can understand the reality of our senses. We will have to decide, will we live together as one happy family!!! And I'm not coming home. Or do I have to go back home. I really want us to be happy together. So I will be glad for happy continuation after our meeting. When we start talking about the details of our meeting I understand that it's not a dream... And it makes me feel nice and good...
    Now I have only one dream. In this dream, I descend from the plane and see you. I see in your hands the flowers of this rose. I hope you didn't forget that this is my favorite flower??? I come to you, and you give me a bouquet of flowers. And here I am already in your arms. We merge passion in one kiss. We go to your home. I do for us a romantic dinner. The table is light food. Playing soft music. We are overwhelmed with emotions, and we silently look at each other. Then we dance, and dance slowly transfers us into the bedroom. We are in the bed and start slowly undressing each other. Our love, our passion, makes us one. This is so beautiful!!!
    I love you! You're all the world to me. My love! My mother conveyed you again greeting. I love you and I miss you. Your love Julia! I send you 10000000000000 kisses.

And the obligatory photo:

Trucker John is Smitten as you can well imagine:

Quote:
    Hey there Julia,

Well I must say the millions of words you been sending me sure keeps
    me occupied yes it does cause some of it I don't understand but I is
    learning I spose to make it all more better and is hoping for more
    cause then I would be proper. Now I is getting that stuff about
    nakeditidy and is liking that a whole bunch especially when you is
    wearing that bubble coat and toque and probably galoshes and maybe
    even snow shoes I don't know but it just makes so more specialer it
    does.

Well i been rambling long enough and need to get to the corner store to
    gets me some punctuation marks and maybe a pack of pork rinds cause I
    am starving.

Yours,

John

PS Say hi back to your Mama for me

Thursten3rd
    Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
    I love you! You're all the world to me. My love!

Wow. That was fast! Vlads are sooooo emotional. Rolling Eyes

oscarpiles
    #1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Julia or Yuyulia or whatever is slowly moving towards the Money Shot:

Quote:
    Hi my only love!
    I only want to be with you. I want to know what you think of my last letter. I try to learn as much as possible about how to fly to you and meet with you. I don't have the patience to wait for this light moment in our life, I want to meet You to jump around your neck, kiss your lips, look you in the eye and tell you I love you!
    My love last night I lay and looked out of the window. The bright light of the moon. My love, when I was looking at this moon, I immediately imagined us. My love, our destiny is with you in the same way. I constantly compare with this moon my little heart. My love is just as lonely. It is one among all of the world. My Prince the moon usually represents only half of sphere and only in special days, in the days of the full moon, he is a unified whole. My love, our relationship is exactly the same. My love our hearts not just halves, they are alone. My love, they are looking for each other, they are drawn to each other. But they can't connect. They are waiting for such a moment as the moon waits days of the full moon when they can meet and communicate with each other and then there is absolutely other and full feeling of love. My love then they will have everything, and on light the most expensive it love and happiness! My love and more than two these feelings there is nothing in the world.
    My love, I looked up at the sky and imagine that we are at the two ends of the moon. We see each other, we hear, but we can't feel physically with each other. My love we can not meet each other, look in eyes, strong embrace each other, we cannot touch lips, we cannot give each other a gentle kiss.
    My dear to be honest, I want to talk to you about the future. My dear I am not little and I want to have a family. Now my dear I can't imagine my family without you. you will be the most important part of my future! My destiny is tied only with you! My dear, your love for me, as the Nightingale sings the most beautiful. She satisfies me and she beckons me to you. My dear after that my feelings for you literally explode. I can't keep them. Today when I saw your letter, I'm so happy I even screamed your name. they all looked at me with this look. I felt ashamed and uncomfortable. But my soul was glad she was singing because I could read the beautiful words from my beloved Prince. Isn't it happiness that love causes in us such feelings and create such beautiful words, full of love and happiness!
    So, tomorrow, I can go see some more, concerning my arrival to you. I don't know how much the trip will cost and how difficult the preparation of necessary documents. So now I want to ask you a very important question. Probably the most important question in your life. And I want you to give me a definitive answer to my question. Last reply. Yes or no. I hope you understand the importance and seriousness of our first meeting. Are you really ready for what I will come to you? Are you ready for our meeting? It is very important to me. For me it is also a very important choice. I know that for trip to you, I have to spend a lot of time and effort. Yes, I'm ready for this. are you ready??? I think you understand that our meeting is the first, but it is also very important for our future relations. He's just now in letters, we want to love each other. Actually, everything can change. But not for me. I do not change their decisions. Now the main thing for me is your decision. Do you understand? So for me it's a must that you give me a definitive answer. And if suddenly before my departure you tell me no. I will be very upset with you. I hope you understand... I only want to be with you. I promise you I will do everything for it. Nothing's gonna stop me... you know what I mean?
    I think You not against if I ask you a few questions. I need to ask you some information for the trip. Well?
    - What airport should I arrive? To make it closer and more convenient to meet me?
    - We will live in your house? or should I stay in a hotel? I will have a separate room?
    Can you give me your full details (name and full address)? I give it to my mom. My mom was a little worried about my trip. Thus, it will not be much worry if I'm going to give it to her. OK?
    Also I can leave my data. My address: Russia, Usinsk, Yulia Ipatova. But my dear, I beg you not to send anything by mail. OK? The fact that my friend went to another country and she sent her parents to Russia gift by mail. But the package never made it to the parents. He said that employees of the postal parcels that come from another country. So I don't want you won't tell me anything sent in the mail. OK my love?
    The thought of our approaching meeting warm my soul, they support me when at me bad mood, and make me happy. My girlfriend also noticed that I began to look happier and cheerful, they speak that too wanted to leave, but they already have boys whom they love. I am happy that I have you. My love boils as a volcano woken by God Eros, she tries to escape, but can't find an exit in absence you. I'm waiting for our meeting, as young the schoolgirl of the first date of my life. I think I am similar on Juliette which waits for meeting with beloved. But I hope that at us with you all will not so sad as theirs. I hope soon to see you.
    My dear, I even feel a little embarrassed in front of his mother. My dear, she wants me to have already found happiness and love. My dear, she doesn't want to see me suffer, and I am one. And lately, I often in the evenings depressed, because next to me there is no you and I can't write. And you are so dear to me, and my life is just unthinkable without you. My dear I want to make a serious step towards your happiness and your love. But now the question is just whether you want me to make this step forward.
    Honey, I already soon can to be together with You, and this for me will be a true celebration because we can touch each other, watch each other and do together. Can I take a vacation, I don't want to waste time and want to quickly prepare for meetings and learn about documents to the travel Agency, required for entry into your country. Do you want it? Do you agree with that? My dear, if you're really serious, then I think You will not mind. If you want, I will try to find all the information to arrive in your country.
    My love I love you, I wanna be your second half!
    I love you and miss you very much!
    Your Yulya!

AND Well no Butts aboot it this is a keeper:

Best give her/him my address eh?

Quote:
    Hey there Yulya,
    Wow this sure does come as a nice surprise but mind you I likes me surprises especially when I might be getting me some cause I ain’t had any in weeks no I ain’t! Now I ain’t talking bout surprises there but I guess you knows that so we can moves on if you is catching my forty?

So here is my address which is my house that I share with my dog Sgt. Yorkie but there is plenty of room for you cause you ain’t no bigger than a flea on a Bluetick no you ain’t so here is my address for you to do some ciphering.

SOME MADE UP STUFF

I had best gets me on the blacktop cause I gots me a load of freight that just can’t wait.
    Love,
    John

MorganleFay
    Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That sure is a definitive answer you gots for her there, Trucker John and no mistake. Laughing
    Capone
    ** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ain't no junk in that trunk, TJ! I wonder what Fat Boris wants with an address?

500 in 6-walked
    Mortar x4
    Go Gold!
    oscarpiles
    #1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Dang it someone who happens to know my tastes eh?

Quote:
    Hi my love. How are you?
    I am glad that I again can write to you. It's so beautiful. I've missed you so much. I was hoping to see a gentle line from you. I hope you're well. I'm really excited about. You're very dear to me. How was your day??? how are you??? Yesterday when I went to bed I thought for a long time about my trip to you, it is not easy to decide to go to a new country, but my love for you stronger. I want to be with you I want to touch you, to catch your warm look. I present our meeting with you as I arrive to you you meet me at the airport gently taken by the arm and we go with you to walk freely in the city. You show me sights of your city then we go to you home. I cook dinner and we're having dinner together by candlelight, and then we come in and perform an unforgettable night of love!! it is so romantic don't you think is my favorite??
    My honey days for me were held only thoughts of you. I can't think of anything else. Only you are my happiness and my main dream! If I could see you, watch in your eyes full of love and tenderness! As if it was a real pleasure to look at you. I would without words have understood how your love is strong. My darling every night I imagine you and your face. I'm so pleased to look at the ceiling and imagine your face there, to see how you smile, how your lips softly whisper I love you! My dear my heart starts to beat faster. My Prince is love is such a strong love! I have now, except you don't even have thoughts.
    My dear I went to travel Agency and learned all I need for the vouchers to you. My dear I can arrive to your country I need to have all documents and certificates so that I could arrive freely to you and be in your country. My dear in travel Agency I was told that I would need to pay about 410 USd for the documents (this I found at the exchange rate of the Central Bank of Russia and translated at the USd), so that I without problems could arrive to your country and stay in it. My dear the cost of all of these documents includes the cost of passport, visa costs, medical insurance and still some documents. My love, according to the contract I paid the initial amount that I started the paperwork. My dear, I took my last money and paid 410 USd.
    My love, also I should have tickets to you. My dear I have chosen the cheapest tickets. But the price still high for me. The cheapest tickets cost 770 USd. My dear so do I need to pay 770 USd. Separately the documents and a plane ticket are not expensive. But when the documents and a plane ticket going in the totals, then it is a lot of money. Of course, I assumed that the trip be expensive. But when I found out how expensive! I was also in shock. My Prince, I understand that it is very hard for both of us, but we must not stop the way of our happiness. Do you agree with me, my love?
    If my expenses for you will be expensive, then I totally understand without a doubt. After all, sometimes it is necessary to refuse itself in many respects. As if we didn't want. In any case, we'll be good friends. I don't want and I am ashamed to ask help from you. But in this situation, I really powerless. I understand that it is a shame for me. I don't want to lose chance for our meeting. But to do anything for our meeting, I can't right now. Perhaps now you understand that for me it is simply impossible to pay for this trip themselves. I now went home. And don't even know what I want more now. tomorrow soon came, or Vice versa, does not occur.
    My dear, I don't know who to ask. My dear, we love each other, so we have to be together and we should make our meeting a reality. My dear I took the first step to our happiness. Now we just need to pay the remaining amount for the ticket and then I can be with you and nothing can stop me to be in your country next to you.
    Of course I am very upset that this is a big amount. My dear in the ticket price includes not only the cost of the flight. My dear in my city there is no international airport and I have to go to another city. Also maybe I will have to spend one day at the hotel. My dear I'm so ashamed of you. I really want to come to you and make you the happiest. I'm sorry that money interfere in our lives. But the money is nothing compared to our love.
    I'm on vacation and I'd like to spend it with you. I think this will be the most memorable vacation in my life. My dear I very much hope that we will be able to be with you together! My dear if you can help me we can be together. My dear tell me you can help me?
    My dear now I'm so ashamed and so sorry!
    I'll eagerly wait for your answer!!!!!!!!!!! Hope we see you soon.
    Yours and only yours forever Yuliya

AND yet another photo:

Wait Yuyila or whatever went for the Money Shot? Cool:

Quote:
    Hey there Yuliya,

Well that doesn’t sounds like a lot of money to me no it don’t so when
    do you think you’d be here cause I be needing to know so I don’t take
    no big run and be closer here to Tulsa is all like maybe Yukon which
    is the home of that Garth Brookes Feller but I spose you knew that
    cause its written right on the Water tower it is. Speaking of Tulsa
    you is sure gonna like it here I thinks cause we gots all kinds of
    things to do and listen to both types of Music too so you will never
    be bored I don’t think okay but maybe go noodling for flatheads and
    blues but that is only if we ain’t but if you is I can take you to the
    swan farm I is thinking of buying for us a dream home plus we can
    sell my super secret punch bait to them tourists.

Well I has been rambling way too much here my love so lets figure out
    our finances and get you here quicker than a Duck on a June bug is you
    is catching me?

Love,

John

Let the games begin:

Quote:
    My Love, you will be able to help me pay the expenses so I could come to you?

Thursten3rd
    Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure TJ will help - like a duck helps a June bug...

kaede
    Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice, TJ. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I really enjoy reading!!

By the way, ,I never caught vlads, even the one claimed as from Ukraine was Ghana lad. But will write about vlads on my blog shortly, mostly about how it works. Your story motivated me to write. (But in Japanese...start posting from 10th June.

Link redacted-Capone

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
    HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
    Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
    Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
    Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
    Capone
    ** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kaede, good to see you back!

500 in 6-walked
    Mortar x4
    Go Gold!
    oscarpiles
    #1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Julia, Yulia or whatever is off script now and the wonderful Wall O Text has been replaced with:

Quote:
    My Love, you will be able to help me pay the expenses so I could come to you?

AND

Quote:
    Hello my Love, how can you help me to pay my expenses, I immediately fly to you my Dear! My Love, my trip to you will cost $ 770! When you can send me the money?

And on and on. Trucker John,of course, is rather willing:

Quote:
    Hey there Julia,

Well dang it I has been so worried about you lately cause you quite
    sending me messages yes you did and that's the truth it is. Now $770
    ain't much money so maybe I'll send you a bit more so you can fru fru
    yourself up a bit and maybe gets something good to eat so that you can
    have some meat on them bones cause usually I likes to have me a big
    old rump roast and not no slim jim if you is catching my forty?

Saying that my love all I needs is your informations and I will gets
    me to the bank and make things all proper like.

Love,

John

And yeah Money shot fired across the bow:

Quote:
    My love is my data, so you can send money to: My Love, I need 770 $ !

name Yulia

country Russia

Usinsk city

Dear, I just want to have your data that I could withdraw money, you need the name of a city you send money! My favorite, easiest way to safely send money via money gram, honey, you just need to give a security code, without him I would not be able to withdraw money! My love, I will wait for a response from you tomorrow! I love you so many kisses, hugs! I also send you my copy of your passport! your Yulia

AND

Quote:
    Hello my Love, I today to send money? Honey, you can also send money
    through Western Union! I'll wait for your letter! With love, your Yulia

Since Trucker John doesn't trust companies like Western Union cause they is run by Greasy Canadian Hippies we will now be on Bankering Account watch.

Good to see you back kaede!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
    View previous topic