SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

South African Loan Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JayCee700
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first bait and was just messing around a little bit, i've read through a few hundred of the stories over the past few years and just decided to try 1 out for myself.

Typical Opening Script

Lad
Company Name LIGHTNING CASH LOANS
Company Email [email protected]
Company Origin SOUTH AFRICA
Fax Number: 0866219223
Tel +27620162564
Country SOUTH AFRICA
NCR Registratioan Number: NCRCP2082
Company Reg Number: 2004/096597/23.
Motto: Investing For Generations.
You are welcomed to LIGHTNING CASH LOANS COMPANY ,our obligation is helping the needy to gain financial stability in order to meet with the demands of living.

We give out loans from the range of 1,000Rand to 10,000,000Rand,at 3% interest rate Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our priority, LIGHTNING CASH LOANS is a legitimate and well known British approved loan lending Company based in SOUTH AFRICA

We offer loans to individuals as well as organizations who have intentions of renovating houses and institutions, debt consolidation, re-financing and also establishment of business outfits. We give out our Loan in USD($) and GBP(£) and any currency of your choice.

* Are you financially Squeezed?
* Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts?
* Do you seek finance to set up your own business?
* Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes?
* Do you seek loans to carry out large projects?
* Do you seek funding for various other processes?

We offer the following types of loans:

*Commercial Loans.
*Personal Loans.
*Business Loans.
*Investments Loans.
*Development Loans.
*Acquisition Loans.
*Construction loans.
*Business Loans And many More:

If you need any of these loan, you will have to fill in the Loan Application Form below, it will enable us to process your loan and get it approved by the Company Board Of Director's and set out for transferred as soon as you need it.You must understand that your complete information is needed below.

Id No:..........................
Title:...........................
First Name:.................
Last Name:..................
Mobile :.......................
Fax:.............................
Email:..........................

LOAN DETAILS NEED TO CALCULATE THE LOAN REPAYMENT SCHEDULE

House Address :...........
City:.............................
State Or Provinces:......
Postal Code:.................
Tel Number:.................
Fax Number:................
Loan Amount Needed:..........
Monthly income:...........
Loan Duration:..............
Loan Purpose:…………….
Salary Date:....................
Total Monthly Expenses:................
Sex:................................................
Have you applied for a loan before?:............
Which site did you hear about us?................

One Of This Document Is Required, For The Approval Of Your Loan.

1. Copy of ID
2. Proof of Residence
3. 3 months bank statement
4. Latest Pay Slip

Applicant Qualification:

1. Blacklisted can apply
2. No credit check
3. Debt review or court order can apply
4. ITC can apply

Your Satisfaction and Financial Success is Our Aim. We are hoping to hear from you soon-

LOAN TRANSFER PAYMENT OPTIONS:

Payment by bank to bank transfer (2 TO 3 Hours)
Payment by bank certified cheque ( 1 TO 2 Days)

The First option which is by bank to bank transfer, loan funds are transferred directly into clients’ Bank Account with the aid of our Company Chief Accountant for Transfer, in this option, applicant must have to send down his or her full bank details to enable us make the transfer and it takes maximum of 3hours for the funds to be transferred into clients Account.

As for the last option, a certified cheque is made out by our bank as a draft, which can be cashed by clients anywhere in the world; it takes 1 working day to get to the applicant and 2 days for the cheque to be cleared.

You are advised to fill out the Loan Application Form and submit it back to us for further progress of approval and you will stand to get your loan within 24-48hours. This depends on your seriousness and urgency in obtaining the loan. In acknowledgement to this mail, we can start the processing of your loan as a matter of urgency.

Sincerely awaiting your response,

From Dr. Chris Brown...The Head Loan Officer.

ME

Id No:..........................************* (Fake ID number)
Title:...........................Mr
First Name:.................John
Last Name:.................. Philander
Mobile :.......................N/a
Fax:.............................N/a
Email:..........................*******@****l.com (Fake email Address i created)

LOAN DETAILS NEED TO CALCULATE THE LOAN REPAYMENT SCHEDULE

House Address :...........67 govender mbeki road (Does not exist)
City:.............................cape town
State Or Provinces:......western cape
Postal Code:.................7861
Tel Number:.................0217086435 (Does not exist)
Fax Number:................
Loan Amount Needed:..........R10 000 000
Monthly income:...........R15 000
Loan Duration:..............30 years
Loan Purpose:…………….Business
Salary Date:....................last day month
Total Monthly Expenses:................R7000
Sex:................................................Male
Have you applied for a loan before?:............ Yes
Which site did you hear about us?................ Facebook

LAD

Dear Mr John,

Your loan Application Form was received and printed out along side with your Document which enable the Company Board Of Director's Approved your requested loan funds and here in this mail we attach your Loan Agreement Terms And Condition you are advise to go through it carefully and get back to us as soon as possible to enable your requested loan funds of R10,000,000.00 Registered out before transfer can be executed into your Bank Account okay.
Note: that you will also have to SIGN on each page of this Document that is being attach here as agreed to move in progress of your loan Registration process okay and you will have to send down your full Banking Details to received your loan funds after Registration process is done successfully by the Company Board Of Director's.

Sincerely awaiting your response,

ME

that is wonderful news i have signed and included my banking details for the transfer to take place ( fake bank details given)

LAD

Dear Mr John,

Your sign loan document was received and printed out along side with your Banking details in process and your Approved loan funds of R10,000,000.00 has been Approved and awaiting for the Registration process as to fasten out your loan transfer into your FNB Bank Account, So we want to let you know that your loan funds is in process to be Registered by the Company Board Of Director's okay. right now what is just holding your funds now is the registration process and this process will only take 1 to 2hours to carry out once it is done your Approved loan funds of R10,000,000.00 will be transferred into your Bank Account asap same Today okay, You have to quickly get the registration fee charged of R8600 deposit so as to fasten the registration process of your loan funds then after Registration is done your loan funds will be transferred into your own bank account same day Today okay. Your funds is 100% very valid in process and available to be transfer into your Bank Account after your loan registration fee is paid, So do let us know if we can send you the banking details for the registration deposit because we really want you to receive your Approved loan funds Today. The registration process is just what is holding it back right now so kindly get back to us asap...

We awaiting your swift response in regards to your loan transfer after Registration process is done successfully.

Sincerely awaiting for your response,

Regards From Dr. Chris Brown.

ME

where am i to transfer registration fee? please it very ergent for me to take ownership of funds today please

LAD

Hello Mr John,

We are trying to phone you but not going through, kindly furnish us with your contact number and the Registration charge is the only amount payable to enable your Approved loan funds of R10,000,000.00 Registered out for transfer and your loan funds will be transfer same Today without any further delay after Registration process is done successfully.

Kindly get us informed as to send you the Company Banking details.

ME

i do not have a phone at the moment as i have been robbed on the taxi in last week, i am currently at the internet cafe waiting for your instructoins then i can go into town later today and make bank deposit

LAD

Okay, kindly confirmed if you are making Registration payment via internet transfer from your Bank ???

ME

i am can make direct bank deposit at the bank in town

LAD

Dear Mr John,

You are 100% assured and Guaranteed that you will be receiving your Approved loan funds of R10,000,000.00 Today after which the Registration process is done successfully okay...So you are only required to deposit the registration fee of R8600 as the only fee payable into our chief Accountant Bank account below, Once we received your payment we shall get the loan registered and once the registration of the loan is completed then we shall proceed further in transferring the loan into your bank account and the funds will be transferred fully into your desired FNB Bank Account that you sent to us earlier on okay, Do get the deposit done right now and get back to us so that the bank can proceed further in transferring your loan funds into your Bank Account before the end of Today okay.Here is our company chief accountant banking details below.

BELOW IS THE BANK INFORMATION YOU WILL USE:

Account Name: ************ (Real Name of somebody not sure if its the lads)
Account Number: ***************** (Confirmed with bank that this is a real account number)
Bank Name: FNB BANK
Branch Code: 250655
Reference Number: Use Your .I.D. Number
Amount To Deposit: R8600

After the Registration fee of R8600 is deposited kindly scanned and send to us the proof of payment okay, so that your loan can easily move in reflecting into your Bank Account without any further delay as agreed after Registration process is done successfully okay.

Sincerely awaiting your payment proof,

Regards From Dr. Chris Brown...The Head Loan Officer.

ME

im thank you very much, i will go later this afternoon into town to make the deposit of the fee

LAD

Hello Mr John,

Okay, once deposit is made scanned to us the payment proof for confirmation as to fasten out loan Registration as agreed same Today before the close of office okay.

Regards.

ME

i will be doing that thank you

So thats where i have left it for now, i will continue in the morning and try and string him a long for a few more days. [/b]
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you reported the bank account to one of the mods here (their names are in green). They can get it reported and dealt with.

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
JayCee700
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bobbybobby wrote:
Have you reported the bank account to one of the mods here (their names are in green). They can get it reported and dealt with.

not yet, i will look for 1 of them and send them the info...i have contacted the bank directly though and have been chatting with their fraud department to determine if there has been any big deposits and withdrawals going in and out of the account
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi JC,

Feel free to pass me or one of the other staff the info. We have people in touch with international fraud and banking sources. Typically, this is a more effective way to deal with banks than individual calls.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic