SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Best way to react

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Drusilla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My love lad and I have been reunited! (YAY) it was a hard few months for me as my mother died and I was so grief stricken I could not even email the love of my life. Thankfully when I emailed him he was loyally awaiting me. Our joyful reunion was short lived as he revealed his own mother is sick and he needs to travel to be with her. OF COURSE he can not afford to travel and needs his beautiful wife to pay for it. In his heart warming plea he made an error, he called me Amy... that's not my name.

I don't know how dramatic I should be.

Should I curse and scream and shout at him? Or should I give him an short icy response?

I want to illicit the best reaction from him.

Easter 2015

"from now tell the kids that iam their step father." ~Pr!nc3 Ble$$ing
"I DON'T KNOW WHY IT WILL BE SUCH HARD THING TO SEND MONEY FROM AUSTRALIA A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY."
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Could be something along the lines of some choice name calling for his deceit, followed by a 'reminder' of all that money you had saved for the wedding, which you are now going to donate to......(whomever/whatever)
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you should be understanding but the funeral expenses have left you with nothing to send. You could also slyly question his manhood for even asking his wife for support. Twisted Evil

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he has earned a couple of weeks of one word answers. Except when he asks you what's wrong, then give him something long to read. Filled with many not-so-nice words. As for needing money for his mother - I have told lads "she's surfering so much. Just let her go. It's her time". Might have to repeat it a few times before laddy reads and understands it, but lad reaction is worth the effort.

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could "miss" that slip up of his, until weeks later when you are at the Moneygram office waiting in line to send him money and go back through his old emails looking for the receiver's information that you forgot and then WHAM you find "Amy". So, you go back home and write him a nice long rant. No way you will send him money until he apologizes properly and sends a bank account. After all, you caused a scene at Moneygram and it is all his fault that you are now banned.

maggiestail
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like Merry Widow's suggestion, that you don't see his mistake until you're standing in the queue at MoneyGram. Until that point you could
grumble about how any decent husband wouldn't be bumming money from his wife, finally give in, and then - OMG - what's that he called you???
Smile

Safari Nigeria-Mali-Timbuktu : Rev Prosper/Team TWAT Sept 2016
Safari Burkina Faso-Togo-Sapele, Nigeria (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr Alex! Oct 2016
Safari Ouagadougou - Niamey - Kano (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr. Alex - second safari

"More often than not I sit down and laugh at your ignorance as you are foolish idiot women" - Mr Entwistle, US Ambassador to Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic