SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Pleasa dun kill me" [Updated!]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this hitman email from the surplus mails forum and I've been baiting this guy with 2 different characters. This one here I am pretty sure is over. I think he's twigged. I had many exchanges with him though and here is the conversation.

My character is called "Massi Veerection" and he's very, very stupid. He also has severe difficulty reading anything other than plain, lower case fonts.

My text is in plain blue, the lad's is in italics. All instances of caps, bold or colour are as originally used in the conversation.

Note: Anywhere you see the word "DELETED", it's because I used the "C" word in place of "can't" when talking to him, but the language filter has blocked it.

----------

Original email:

Quote:
Attent:Sir

I felt very sorry and bad for you, that your life is going to end like this if you don't comply, i was paid to eliminate you and I have to do it within 6 days.Someone you call your friend wants you dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told us that he wants you dead and he provided us your names, photograph and other necessary information we needed about you. If you are in doubtwith this I will send you name and where you are residing in my next mail. Meanwhile, I have sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation, but I ordered them to stop for a while and not to strike immediately because Ijust felt something good and sympathetic about you. I decided to contact you first and know why somebody will want you dead by all means. Right now my men are monitoring you, their eyes are on you, and even the place you think is safer for you to hide might not be.Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? It is up to you. Get back to me now if you are ready to enter deal with me, I mean life trade, who knows, and I might just spear your life, $8,000 is all you need to spend. You will first of all pay $5,000 then I will send the tape of the person that want you dead to you and when the tape gets to you, you will pay the remaining $3,000.If you are not ready for my help, then I will have no choice but to carry on the assignment after all I have already being paid before now.Warning: do not think of contacting the police or even tell anyone because I will extend it to any member of your family since you are aware that somebody want you dead, and the person knows some members of your family as well. For your own good I will advise you not to go out once is 8pm until I make out time to see you and give you the tape of my discussion with the person who want you dead then you can use it to take any legal action. Good luck as I await your reply

Mr.Assasin D. Killer

----------

Quote:
Subject: Re: ATTENTION!!
Date: April 14, 2016 at 0:07:54 AM GMT
To: Assisin

mr assin' pleasa dun kill me
i aint dun nohting to youu
pleasae can i pay just $7000 becaues i only have that amounte in my banck ackounth

massi

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 4:35AM
To :Massi

are you ready to make the payment of the said amount you have with you at hand?

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 5:12AM GMT

mr assin'

are yo relly gone take all my monaey ?>@:
?
what happenes if i dun wana paiy dis moany to yo >? and why do yo wenna kil mei?.?.!

massi

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 5:14AM
To: Massi

THEN I HAVE NO CHOICE THAN TO KILL YOU NO, DON'T ASK ME QUESTION FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS, ARE READY TO MAKE THE PAYMENT NOW?

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 5:12AM GMT

mr asslickin'
pleese stope sckarying me . sir..
do yo knaw my name and addrese <>? i dun wanna die sir please. dun wanna. not dieee.
massi.

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 5:20AM

LIKE I TOLD YOU I DON'T ENTERTAIN QUESTION, I KNOW EVERYTHING I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOU...I WILL NOT RELEASE ANY INFORMATION UNTIL YOU MEET MY REQUIREMENT...BY PAYING THE SAID AMOUNT YOU HAVE, HOW YOU READY TO MAKE THE PAYMENT NOW?

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 5:23AM

I HAVE NO TIME YOU ARE DELAYING ME, I WILL ORDER MY BOYS TO HURT YOU DOWN RIGHT NOW...THIS IS THE LAST QUESTION ARE YOU READY TO MAKE THE PAYMENT NOW?

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 5:38AM

mr asstastic

iam s orry sir for dalying yo plaese. fourgift me. sir i finde it hared to understhande what youe saye whenn yo right it ale in BIGE LATTERS pleesa/ wright them in smalle latterse so i cane undesthande them

sir i dun wenna die yo knowe dat
massi

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 5:43AM

How you ready to make the payment..I have no time you are delaying me, i will order my boys to hurt you down right now...this is the last question, are you ready to make the payment...YOUR BLOOD OR THE PAYMENT RIGHT NOW..

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 5:48AM

mr asstickler ok i unthersdant now thenk yo .
but.

theer is 1 problome wish is the latteres in red.i cant see that coller becosh i am deaf in my third eye so.
pleesa can yo send mei the inphormashine agin but not in red becaost i *DELETED* see thate. also it is.in BIGE LATTERES wishe i *DELETED* reade remremreber !<{{ i jus *DELETED* reade thim . are the boyes olde or yung.
massi

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 5:49AM

your blood or the payment?

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 5:48AM

mr asslover

i dun now whate yo haev dun to the latters dis tieme but i stile *DELETED* reade the latteres . they.looke straynje too mei? plesesa make teh latteres luke like normail latteres so i can read them becoste i *DELETED* ready theem when they luke like THIS or like this ore like [color=red]this
,, it is a probleme withe my fingers si.r.
massi[/color]

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 6:00AM

I want you to make the payment of $7000 right now into this information i will send to you, can you do that right now?

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 6:05AM

mr assinvader.,.]

^ what doese dis mene????? i told yo i *DELETED* reade latteres that look like dise!!!! please meke the latteres normale so i cane rade thim
.massi

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 6:07AM

I want you to make the payment of $7000 right now into this information i will send to you, can you do that right now? please i will be going out to kill somebody i will be back in 3 hours time if you want me to send you the information that you will pay the amount you told me you have then you will be exempted....reply are you ready to make the payment?

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 6:11AM

mr assstain +=

/'# [ you dindt ansher mye qeuestain!!!!! sir!! i am afraide and i ame crying becoast of yow./

your blood or the payment? <-----what dose dis saiy ?&

pleasee type thosee words out agin in normale small latters so i can reade them!!! masssi<

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 6:28AM

----------

Quote:
Subject: i am teiered and want to slee.p . sir?
Date: April 14, 2016 at 6:55AM

mr asshat
pleasee i am very teiered and i want to sleep,,.( but
i am afraide to gosleep encased yo come to kill me.so. tel me are the boys cumming tonighet ? you have maid me very afrade sir.
massi Sad

----------

Quote:
Subject: Re: i am teiered and want to slee.p . sir?
Date: April 14, 2016 at 8:45AM

when are you making the payment? tell me the time, BYE

----------

Quote:
Subject: i am teiered and want to slee.p . sir?
Date: April 14, 2016 at 8:47AM

mr asscandy, i tolde you alredye i *DELETED* read latters in dat collar red. i *DELETED* see whait it saiys! >_;;p_

please right it again in blacke collar so i can reid it sir tenk yo. massi.

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 8:49AM

when are you making the payment? tell me the time, BYE
what time will i expect the payment from you?

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 8:50AM

mr.asstronaut^.
you area a very polite mans in the way. yo.deal withme

even thow yo|\ are a colde bloodid kiler youhaeve good.ma\nnerse sir., /. --,

are yo shore yo winna kil mei????? mabee we can be fronds si.r,

massi.(^

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 8:53AM

i work with time i just when out to kill a man and his wife right now, i told you in 3 hours time i will be back.....so what time are you making the payment...

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 8:55AM

if i should see your sincerity and you have made the payment we can become friends and tell you where you can meet with me...

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 8:57AM

mr.assmonkey/
//. i wil ned moore thin 3 ours of slep or i wil be verie tired sir.please can ihave m..or..e

massii

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 9:00AM

I am waiting... you keep calling me names that i don't like

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 9:02AM

You will go to money Gram and send me $5000.00 or you and your family will be smoldering skeletons when I burn your house to the ground with all your family in it.
Send to:
Name: Olha Pawlova
address: Naberezhnye Chelny,
Russian Federation
Amount: $5,000.00 USD
MTCN: send it or you will all die to night

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 9:03AM

i will tell you where to meet me

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 9:14AM

MR ASSTROTURF.WHAT NAIMS DID I CALE YO I NEVER CAILED YO ANEY NAIMS.SIR.
I TELLED YO I AM GOINGT TOE SLEP KNOE AND I WILL PAYED THE MOANEYED LATER INN THE DAY BECOUST I AM VERY TIREDD/./,. BECAOST I STAINED AWOK ALE NIGHT BECAOSTH I WAS AFREED YO WERE GONG TO KEEL ME/.

I WILL SLEP NOW AND RIOT TO YO LATER ABOOT THE M,.ONAEY SIR.

MASSI.*(, ..

----------

Quote:
Subject: i will paie the moany knowe
Date: April 14, 2016 at 12:07PM

mr assassinscreed\;
its massi hear.
i got soam slepe and. i fele a bit beater knowe..,.,@when showered i gow too paiy yo tis mone??y
is it two late two pay becost i dontt w'ant, todie siire!
massi.

pleaas let me ,,alive ~/

----------

Quote:
Subject: Re: i will paie the moany knowe
Date: April 14, 2016 at 12:11PM

go and make the payment is not to late...
MONEY GRAM ONLY
Name: OLHA PAWLOVA
Address: NABEREZHNYE CHELNY, Russian Federation
Amount: $5,000

Send me the deposited slip immediately

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 12:17PM

mr,,/asspensnowresort--

so yo sayink yoi wu"nt keel me knowe

??

?is tat wait youer sayinfgfgf .sir6?

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 12:42PM

please hold i will send you a better information where you will send the money to....in 15minute i will write you, i will give you another information....

----------

Quote:
Subject: Information Change
Date: April 14, 2016 at 1:10PM

Send it to this information and share the payment in two, that is you will be paying $2500 each.. to complete the $5000USD.... send me the deposited slip immediately...scan and send me the deposited slip immediately then i will tell you where to meet with me...
First name: ALEXANDR
Last name: PEREDERIY
City: MOSCOW

I am waiting for you....

----------

Quote:
Subject: Re: Information Change
Date: April 14, 2016 at 1:26PM

mr.-.assy
okk if dis while. saive (my liffe theyn## i while paiy dis monaey/ -----but weher \do i deposti thise. moneay>>>?
do yo promace not to kil me if i gaved yo thsie moonies<&?

massi."_ ^% .

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 1:47PM

yes i promise not to kill after you send the money....I am waiting for you to make the payment...

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 3:02PM

you saw the latest information i send to you..on the money gram?

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 3:23PM

mr asscreamsandwich
,,<<\mr.sir. how many grams of wede do yo nede ??
massi.

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 3:25PM

$5000 i want you to split it two form $2500 and $2500 to complete the said amount $5000

Send it to this information and share the payment in two, that is you will be paying $2500 each.. to complete the $5000USD.... send me the deposited slip immediately...scan and send me the deposited slip immediately then i will tell you where to meet with me...
Last name: PEREDERIY

I am waiting for you....

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 3:32PM

mr assinine
oki.so.yo area sayink yo wantt ,/ $2500 spilt in 2//which is $1250x2 yes.isthate whet youe mene?> massi)

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 3:39PM

$2500 once another two $2500 it will equal $5000 and send this money you have being wasting my time with this question after the 3 hours has exhausted ? YES

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 3:45PM

i wil tenk aboot thise.

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 3:39PM

you think about what? hope you know the consequence of your thinking and delaying me..hope you know i will strike before the day breaks....because you have delay my precious time today, you made the biggest mistake of your life today.....for my time in 1 hour from now if you didn't go to make the payment i will send my men to kill, i am going out to kill one more SOUL today again may it will be your turn next....

----------

Quote:
Date: April 14, 2016 at 4:50PM

Then I am coming for you and your family. First I will rip off your Heart's tits, then sodomize you with a tent stake, then hammer it into her ass with a sledgehammer. Then I will blind your children by pouring sulfuric acid on their faces and cut off their feet with a machete. Then I will nail your hands and feet to the wall and set your house on fire, you will all be burned alive. Bye
πŸ˜‚ [Yes, he used an emoticon in a death threat]

----------

[Same email again 7 minutes later.]

----------

Quote:
Date: April 15, 2016 at 10:57AM

mr assistant.
i am very sore four note replaying to yo soner.but. i had to goe two te churche to say my laste praiyes to jebus. becost i am afed yo area gong to kile me.
but sir.i... tolde yo i *DELETED* ready theyse latters in thise red collar.whait does thoyse laters says?yo ned to riot theem agin in blake lateres four me plise.tanky.ou.
massi.
plesa dun kile me yeat!!

----------

Quote:
Date: April 15, 2016 at 11:58AM

Hey asshole, this time you fucked with the wrong motherfucker. I have killed 7 people and will kill you and your family, with no more reserve than squashing an insect. I have checked Money Gram, and you have not sent the $5,000.00 yet, so you have 22 hours left, BYE
😸

----------

Quote:
Date: April 15, 2016 at 12:02PM

mr,assplug``
sir.i dint saiy i had peid it yeti i saide.i was att the churche.
i wsile paie this moanye ok dun worrey. but yo dint" anserw my questinge. iwantede.toknowe wat \-theese words mean.

Then I am coming for you and your family. First I will rip off your Heart's tits, then sodomize you with a tent stake, then hammer it into her ass with a sledgehammer. Then I will blind your children by pouring sulfuric acid on their faces and cut off their feet with a machete. Then I will nail your hands and feet to the wall and set your house on fire, you will all be burned alive. Bye πŸ˜‚

whait does thems wordse meant? i cun"t ready/; wordse in these collars.
mAssi._

----------

Quote:
Date: April 15, 2016 at 12:07PM

When you make the payment then i will explain then to you.... you will make me lose my temper, yesterday you delay me but i feel sorry but today if i don't see the money i will be force to do what i call vengeance..... when how you go to make the payment i ned the money right now.....Or ease....some go rough....I need an answer when how are you making the payment today?

----------

Quote:
Date: April 15, 2016 at 12:10PM

no mpaoney fore yow untile yo tele me whait thoese wordse meanse. i have the money in a bage.its a bluee sportes bag becoast i like bleu.,

----------

Quote:
Date: April 15, 2016 at 12:13PM

This is the meaning of the words...I send to you below in the red letters...
Hey asshole, this time you fucked with the wrong motherfucker. I have killed 7 people and will kill you and your family, with no more reserve than squashing an insect. I have checked Money Gram, and you have not sent the $5,000.00 yet, so you have 22 hours left, BYE

😸

----------

Quote:
Date: April 15, 2016 at 12:10PM

no.sir_- yo alrededy sayd that two me befoare.the words in red collars\ meanys somethiengs ealse. pleasse just/@ right them agin in black colloar then,i cane ready theim.

Then I am coming for you and your family. First I will rip off your Heart's tits, then sodomize you with a tent stake, then hammer it into her ass with a sledgehammer. Then I will blind your children by pouring sulfuric acid on their faces and cut off their feet with a machete. Then I will nail your hands and feet to the wall and set your house on fire, you will all be burned alive. Bye πŸ˜‚

these.s laters,,. above.yo.ned to maek thems/into blacke collar.tenkyo.

----------

Quote:
Date: April 15, 2016 at 12:27PM

Then I am coming for you and your family. First I will rip off your Heart's tits, then sodomize you with a tent stake, then hammer it into her ass with a sledgehammer. Then I will blind your children by pouring sulfuric acid on their faces and cut off their feet with a machete. Then I will nail your hands and feet to the wall and set your house on fire, you will all be burned alive. Bye
πŸ˜‚

----------

[Same email sent again 1 minute later]

----------

Quote:
Date: April 15, 2016 at 12:31PM

SIR!!!why_area//you, gong toe do thise two me whean i alreasdy toald yo i ----- have the moany!!!!?! why sir...

----------

Quote:
Date: April 15, 2016 at 12:43PM

Is when you don't comply with my instruction, now that you have the money why done you go and make the transfer and have peace of mind and let me inform my MEN to live your promises so that you can gain your freedom...go and make the payment and send me the deposited slip so that my MEN can see you are serious and ou don't want to DIE....But your delay will course HARM to you...

----------

Quote:
Date: April 15, 2016 at 1:03PM

oke i.willy gow two makish thies pavement.bute first./ i ned\two nowe the ansere toe 1 questing?ok??

----------

Quote:
Date: April 15, 2016 at 2:21PM

what answer to which question?

----------

Quote:
Date: April 15, 2016 at 2:26PM

taink yo .sir,,you area a resonabel man/,i can(See)!

hear is my questingw ::: this texte yo sende me befoure - whait_/. is meaninge of the latters that luke like THISE ????
"
Is when you don't comply with my instruction, now that you have the money why done you go and make the transfer and have peace of mind and let me inform my MEN to live your promises so that you can gain your freedom...go and make the payment and send me the deposited slip so that my MEN can see you are serious and ou don't want to DIE....But your delay will course HARM to you...
"
i meanes thise wordes hear::::: MEN,MEN,DIE,HARM::::: whate is meaninges of thoses words>?i *DELETED* ready wordes in BIG lateerrs remememeeber<>? yo ned to riot theim agin in smale lateres for me.sorry for incovenyinse sir.but ineed<! to nowe ale details of this mater.tank yo.

----------

Quote:
Date: April 15, 2016 at 2:30PM

πŸ˜‚

----------

Quote:
Date: April 15, 2016 at 2:33PM

you are stressing me don't allow me to get angry with you......i can refuse the payment and go ahead and instruct my men to carry on the official assignment...we came to do...

----------

Quote:
Date: April 15, 2016 at 2:34PM

was the time are you not checking the time...we have no time again....

----------

Quote:
Date: April 15, 2016 at 2:36PM

No.sir,.this is note what imtaking aboot./"

theses words here:::

thses words aabove, i donet understainde what the words writen in BIG LAETTERS say becaoste i *DELETED* unsderstained the,m/

will you right the sentince.agin/: for me plesa but yo ned to right those BIG latters small/ i dunt undrstained BIG laterss ok???

sorry for delayinge the piaiyments.

----------

Quote:
Date: April 15, 2016 at 2:41PM

Is when you don't comply with my instruction, now that you have the money why done you go and make the transfer and have peace of mind and let me inform my MEN(men) to live your promises so that you can gain your freedom...go and make the payment and send me the deposited slip so that my MEN(men) can see you are serious and ou don't want to DIE(die)....But your delay will course HARM (harm)to you...

Those are the meaning....This is the last question i will be answering from you today...

----------

Quote:
Date: April 15, 2016 at 2:47PM

ok.thenkyo>>sir?>
butt whey is thate the laste questing yo while anser me toady???

----------

Quote:
Date: April 15, 2016 at 2:50PM

yes, but you know i have be patience with you....? so what are you doing now?

----------

Quote:
Date: April 15, 2016 at 2:58PM

yo area a pashint "man""/ and i thanke"yo for tha"'t
rite now i am doinge a shit onn the toilett and rioting an emale to yo.frome my. smarth phon/ what//area yoΒ£doing?'

----------

Quote:
Date: April 15, 2016 at 3:02PM

I am preparing to go and kill one stupid man and this is the last email i will be sending to you for today... Until you make the payment...

----------

Quote:
Date: April 15, 2016 at 3:09PM

but.why?sir??:'#

whye is it th e. laste emale<,did i ofende yo sir.???////"

----------

Quote:
Date: April 15, 2016 at 3:14PM

Because i know that you are not serious rather wasting my time....if you are serious you would have work to money grand since yesterday to make this payment you are just trying to be sensitivity which i know... i know you are not I have already prepared going out to kill a stupid man who want to play smart just like you...i am giving you 3 hours for you to go and make the payment today....if you didn't make the payment you will be next after this heat...bye

----------

Quote:
Date: April 15, 2016 at 3:19PM

sir.i tenk it is a verry sereous mather whene someboody tels me theire gonner kil me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dun nowe\\% what thise wored "sensivity" menes.whait dose it mene?

----------

Quote:
Subject: plaese more.time>>?
Date: April 16, 2016 at 22:56PM

sir.plesea,i am afraide and im" haeving niotmaires becaso i think yo area gong to send the backstreete boys to kil me.//pleasee can i haeve more tieme to gtet thies moaney? pleaees sir\if yo have anye kindenes in your'e' hearth can-io have some moere time????

----------

I am not a GAYSEXUAL bro.. Understand me, why you call me Gaysexual? - Sammie
if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
My fake document does not smell of vinegar - "Shu"
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer

Last edited by Toastypants on Sat May 14, 2016 4:26 am; edited 3 times in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This had me laughing out loud. clapping clapping
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to hear it Very Happy

if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No kidding, your character must be infuriating to deal with. I agree he probably gave up on him as a time waster but it's a good example of how they will put up with an awful lot as long as they think there's a chance of a payout.

Just disappointed you ran out of ass nicknames for him, that really played to my immature schoolboy sense of humour.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work! Plenty of lad cafe time wasted. Laughing

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turns out this bait is not over! He's come back for more. I'll wait til it's really over before I post more. I'll try to come up with more "ass" names for him, hahaha.

I'm currently screwing with this guy with 4 different characters.

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting him too but in more time consuming way Very Happy

Good one so far !

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-LomΓ© (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The variation on the 'ass' names this lad got called had me Laughing I bet it had the lad looking like this Evil or Very Mad .

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Subject: Re: plaese more.time>>?
Date: April 17, 2016 at 22:36PM

WHAT MONEY HAVE YOU RAISE SO FAR?

----------

Quote:
Date: April 18, 2016 at 03:12AM

oh thenk yo .sir. four rioting bake two me//i was worrede thise was my laist daiy on eareth\"

i huvint ben abel too slep in dayse becaosth i am.,so afrreed and my liffe is misrabel )---_ i have $25 dolers in my pockit butt i -cane get moer lather?

----------

Quote:
Date: April 18, 2016 at 05:07AM

I am waiting, hope you come thru, I have not raped any one in a while.....

----------

Quote:
Date: April 18, 2016 at 05:18AM

mr. assisnsnnisnsn I Tolde you i cun't ready --woreds in thise red collore...what doe s ith sayse???

----------

Quote:
Date: April 18, 2016 at 05:46AM

you are a fucking fool

----------

Quote:
Date: April 18, 2016 at 05:50AM

it sais i am i fool>>>???? what>!!?? why dose it says iam a foolw? it""s nott my fawlt i damagede my eyes thath onee tiem withe the custarde</::
how longe do i haveto get the moanys??

----------

Quote:
Date: April 18, 2016 at 05:51AM

i am giving you this week....

----------

Quote:
Date: April 18, 2016 at 05:54AM

whate area yo giveing me this \weke???

----------

Quote:
Date: April 18, 2016 at 05:55AM

Wednesday you will make the payment....is that Ok by you

----------

Quote:
Date: April 18, 2016 at 06:56AM

oK thenk yo/sir i apresheyate it!!! i wile go two the churche and stele some of ther'e moaney for yo OK

----------

Quote:
Date: April 19, 2016 at 08:51AM

I want you to see some of my Victim because you just mess with me

http://disturbinghorror.com/Serial-Killers/Crime-Scene/Crime-scene.html
http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f226/female-victims-homicide-before-after-death-pictures-18325/

Don't you ever fuck with me..because you will be on the news very soon...if you don't make the pay...

----------

Quote:
Date: April 19, 2016 at 10:21PM

Who every fuck with me is going to be like this on the next page of my victim

[He attaches a broken image file]

----------

Quote:
Date: April 19, 2016 at 16:51PM

dun worie mr. assin_i goner pai ypu thise moaney butt it is"nt' wentsday yete!!!!

----------

[Wednesday the 20th comes and goes...]

----------

[Thursday morning...]

Quote:
Date: April 21, 2016 at 01:57AM

mr assplug..i hhhope it ise ok thate i while haeve thise moaneus for yo on wentsdaye ok?? plese dun kile me yeti!!!!

----------

Quote:
Date: April 21, 2016 at 19:12PM

Yes...which name will you be sending the money to....? i will send you a new information right now.. go and send it to me..through the new information sent to you by me right now...
USE MONEY GRAM ONLY

First name: TATYANA
Last name: BORXXXXX
City: KAZAN

----------

Quote:
Date: April 21, 2016 at 20:10PM

okei i while gow and makish the paiyment on wentsday like/> yo sa.id??

----------

Quote:
Date: April 21, 2016 at 20:11PM

why cant you do it today or tomorrow?

----------

Quote:
Date: April 21, 2016 at 20:26PM

mr.assbasket
becouast yo tolded me befour two paie%" it' on wentsaday dun"t" yo remememeebre? it ise turdsdaye,,,,_

----------

Quote:
Date: April 21, 2016 at 20:28PM

what are you doing why can you go and make the payment right now? at least to save your time...

----------

Quote:
Date: April 21, 2016 at 20:36PM

mr.asspudding
becosce yo tellede me two p<aiy it on wemntsdaiy remebe,mebemr>?!!!!!!!

----------

Quote:
Date: April 21, 2016 at 23:43PM

but before you go ahead you most inform me, i have no assistant just contact me direct through my mail and send the deposited slip to me...

----------

Quote:
Date: April 22, 2016 at 02:03PM

mr.assplay

butt yo neveir tolded me whait yo'ur"e asisitint"ss namie is/? whait is his naeme? i will cotackt him aboot theses moaneys as yo aske>Β£

----------

Quote:
Date: April 22, 2016 at 14:16PM

Please i do not have an assistant......read and understand no assistant if any body write and told you please in forms me...have made the payment?

----------

Quote:
Date: April 22, 2016 at 14:29PM

mr assprin*^ no i haev"n't maid the paeymint becaust yo sayd not to paiy //?it until webntsday and thate is 5 daiys awaye si.r,,

i while nede youre'" asisintinant ' s naime sir--

----------

Quote:
Date: April 23, 2016 at 12:24PM

NOW YOU THINK YOU ARE TOO SMART, NOW COMES THE END OF YOUR LIFE,,,,,,,THE VENGEANCE OF THE LORD HAS COME UPON YOU, EVEN IF I WILL SPARE YOUR LIFE........YOU WILL LIVE TO REGRET THIS...FOR YOU NOT TO FOLLOWED MY INSTRUCTION BY LYING TO ME THAT I HAVE AN ASSOCIATE .................10 OF MY MEN WILL RAPE YOU TO DEATH TO WHEN I TOLD YOU TO FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION...............YOU BETRAY ME...I DON'T NEED ANY MONEY FROM YOU BUT TO USE YOU AS A SACRIFICE............I WILL RIPE OUT YOUR HEART AND FEED THE BIRDS WITH IT, I WILL USE YOU TO SERVE THE THIRD MOONLIGHT IN THE CHURCH OF SATAN (NADRANIA) FOR CONNIVING WITH FEATHER TO FOOL ME...I WILL USE YOUR BLOOD TO TAKE MY BATH ON THIRD DAY OF THE SACRIFICE....I WILL HURT FOR YOUR LIFE AND KIDNAP YOU TO ENSURE I USE YOUR BLOOD FOR THE BATH OF VENGEANCE TO HONOR THE COMING OF DEVIL AND EVIL NIGHT......I SEEK YOUR BLOOD.................😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎 MEN WILL DO THAT CLEAR IN YOUR EYES

----------

Quote:
Date: April 23, 2016 at 17:03PM

mr-asspains Whait area yo saiying? I neveir spocke to aniy assisisistinsnt i juste askede yo wait his maieme was sir~~~

----------

Quote:
Date: April 26, 2016 at 01:38AM

INFORMATION TO MAKE THE PAYMENT

MONEY GRAM ONLY

SEND ME THE DEPOSITED SLIP, ATTACH AND SEND TO ME...THANKS

----------

Quote:
Date: April 26, 2016 at 06:54AM

mr.assbum
bute it is"n't wentsdaye yeti. i haeve 1 dayes>>..

----------

Quote:
Subject: REMINDING
Date: April 26, 2016 at 08:47AM

I am keeping you inform

----------

Quote:
Subject: Re: REMINDING
Date: April 26, 2016 at 10:03AM

mr--asstronomer--whait area yo inphorminge me off??

----------

Quote:
Date: April 26, 2016 at 19:07PM

wenseday that you are making your payment

----------

Quote:
Date: April 26, 2016 at 11:08AM

mr//asswipe
whiche paiyment???

----------

Quote:
Date: April 26, 2016 at 19:18PM

do you want me to destroy you? from the earth...?

----------

Quote:
Date: April 26, 2016 at 19:25PM

mr. asspergers----------/ bute i am not inn space..

----------

[Wednesday the 27th arrives...]

Quote:
Date: April 27, 2016 at 13:30PM

Dear Massi_Veerection,
Send me the deposited slip...thanks

USE MONEYGRAM ONLY

send me the deposited slip

----------

Quote:
Date: April 27, 2016 at 13:34PM

Dear Massi Veerection,
Send me the deposited slip...as i look forward to send you the tape information and meet with you thanks

send me the deposited slip, scan and send ....

----------

Quote:
Date: April 27, 2016 at 23:10PM

till this very moment i have not see the deposited slip from you....

----------

[Thursday morning...]

Quote:
Date: April 28, 2016 at 06:54AM

mr/\ass
bute yo saide to paiye on wentsdaiye/ it is turdsday nowe. so i haive 6 daiyse to paye.yo showd:, rela.x.

----------

[I can't believe that worked again!]

Quote:
Date: April 28, 2016 at 12:26PM

HOPE YOU HAVE THAT THE RUSSIAN INFORMATION GIVE TO YOU...

[Huh?]

----------

Quote:
Date: April 28, 2016 at 13:25PM

mr._-assbandage
i can"t ready /thise BIG LATTERES,,,,

----------

Quote:
Date: April 28, 2016 at 13:30PM

hope you have that the russian information give to you..........

----------

Quote:
Date: April 28, 2016 at 13:43PM

mr.^-assssssss
whaite rushin and _whaite inphormashine?

----------

Quote:
Date: April 28, 2016 at 20:57PM

OK, SEND THE SLIP IMMEDIATELY

MAKE THE DEPOSIT AND SEND THE SLIP

----------

Quote:
Date: April 28, 2016 at 21:06PM

i cun't ready //thaite,,,

----------

Quote:
Date: May 02, 2016 at 08:11AM

SOME TIME PEOPLE ARE NOT MELT TO BE TRUSTED ALL THEY NEED IS BLOOD AND FIRE....IF I DON'T GET MY MONEY TODAY, I WILL BE FORCE TO GO ON SUICIDE BOMBING,MAY BE PERHAPS YOU THINK YOU CAN PLAY WITH MY INTELLIGENT,I ASK YOU I DECIDED TO RESEND YOU THE SAME MASSAGE AGAIN TO PUT YOU TO REMEMBER ..............I SMELL DANGER AND BLOOD COMING TO YOU SOON ..........DON'T FUCK WITH .....

----------

Quote:
Date: May 03, 2016 at 01:25PM

mr--assfinger

i telled yo befour i, cun't ready thoe wordes in thise red collar. Yo ned\ two riot thiise woordes agin in blacke >colloar so i cane ready them_ thankyo

----------

[Wednesday the 4th of May arrives. I send no payment but I do email him]

Quote:
Date: May 04, 2016 at 10:02AM

mr,assdimples
i am waeiting four yo two tele me. whai.t thoses wordes in\ the red latters says. thenkyo//

----------

Quote:
Date: May 05, 2016 at 15:18AM

this is their meaning because you have being delaying me.....

SOME TIME PEOPLE ARE NOT MELT TO BE TRUSTED ALL THEY NEED IS BLOOD AND FIRE....IF I DON'T GET MY MONEY TODAY, I WILL BE FORCE TO GO ON SUICIDE BOMBING,MAY BE PERHAPS YOU THINK YOU CAN PLAY WITH MY INTELLIGENT,I ASK YOU I DECIDED TO RESEND YOU THE SAME MASSAGE AGAIN TO PUT YOU TO REMEMBER ..............I SMELL DANGER AND BLOOD COMING TO YOU SOON ..........DON'T FUCK WITH .....

[How did he let that slip ANOTHER time??!!]

----------

Quote:
Date: May 05, 2016 at 20:34PM

mr__assplay
bute i teled yo alreedy i cun"t reade wordes in> thise BIG LATTERES. yo/nede two riot thim agine in. .smalle latters so i cane ready them pleasa -si.r

and i havi"n't bean dellying yo. it is thurdsday so i have some dayes leftt untile wntseday yes??

----------

Quote:
Date: May 06, 2016 at 20:11PM

mr--assmagnet, i am wateing four yo toe tele me wahte those wordes in BIGE LATTERES sayis...

----------

Quote:
Date: May 09, 2016 at 08:14AM

mr,,,ass-whole

i du"n unterstente whye., yo aren''t" repleyeing two ?me,, ist note my fawlte if yo>> sen. soemthings that i cun't ready...so yo nede two explane -it- , in woredes i cane understained...<thankes./

----------

Quote:
Date: May 10, 2016 at 03:51AM

Mr,,.asspotato

i haev these moaneys four yo. .., whate way shoulder i paiye it toe yo??>

----------

Quote:
Date: May 10, 2016 at 08:22AM

USE MONEY GRAM

Last name: PERXXXXXX

SCAN AND SEND ME THE DEPOSITED SLIP

----------

Quote:
Date: May 10, 2016 at 08:35AM

mr-_assexcavator

okk, sire. but first i need\\ toe now the ansere two\ one queschun..

----------

Quote:
Date: May 10, 2016 at 08:37AM

go ahead?

----------

Quote:
Date: May 10, 2016 at 23:48PM

mr,asshairs

i wante two >nowe whate thoses wordes/? yo sented me in" thoses BIGE LATTERES meanse. i teld yo)_ aboot 48 tiems thate-- i cun't ready wordes rittin like this>e...

----------

[Wednesday the 11th arrives...I resent the previous email and got an error message saying his account was disabled, so I contacted him at one of his other addresses that he'd been contacting other characters of mine with...

----------

Quote:
Date: May 11, 2016 at 14:46PM

i am redie two paye the moaneys sir

----------

Quote:
Date: May 12, 2016 at 08:16AM

mr assass

sir/ i haeve you"r'e maonies ,,,how shale i paiey yo??? it is wentsdaye and>i sed i wood paye yo thene..

----------

Quote:
Date: May 12, 2016 at 08:16AM

sir do yo waint thise moaneiys or note???????????? area yo juice playineg a crule joke on me?????????????

----------

I don't think he'll be back. It was fun though Very Happy

mim
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I literally laughed my way through your entire post, and had to take a few breaks in between. Just wanted to say I haven't laughed that hard in YEARS!! You so made my day!!! Thank you!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Kaiser
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my god my sides
Hellokitty123
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was hilarious! Laughing
CuppaDiva
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oosh the guy doesn't need to come burn my house down - those kitty cat emojis were killing me all on their own!
CatBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to try to re-bait him but sadly email address was closed by google Crying or Very sad

"The email account that you tried to reach is disabled"

I wonder how you were able to write english that bad. It's far way difficult than normal way Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic