SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A boy and his barrister

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doraemon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Marilis Mannik (14years old) wants me to help transfer the money of his dying mother to my account. His mother got poisoned by his evil stepmother, and she may die every moment. He sent pictures of his sick mother in the hospital bed and of himself. This made me very angry.

He introduced one barrister, but i rejected him because he was an old fool. So he made up a second, young barrister. And i wanted to talk to the doctor of his mother, so he made up the MD too.

After a long period of quarreling about the payment, confusion about all those email adresses and a lot of name-calling, i gave the boy some distraction. I will not post all the barrister and MD conversation, as it is only the usual whining about payment slips, no answers from my side and how unfair i am to them.
The boy writes:
Quote:
Good morning,Father.how are you doing,hope you are fine..please don't call the new Barrister a joker or lazy to write to you,he is here this morning with the MD,they have send messages to you this morning,secondly the barrister said he did not got any message or payment slip from you,even the MD said that he send mail to you this morning when he got your message.the barrister he is writng you everyday,but maybe you are not seeing his message or something else..please send the payment slip to me so that i will extend it to them,because this is the evidence the secretary to the barrister will use to go to bank to withdraw the money you send.This barrister and the MD are very good to us here,but the problem is the message problem..please father helps me my mother is dying..please send the payment slip to me here,let me give it to the Barrister..i have tell them that you said that you did not got there message,they will still write you again,please check both your inbox and spam,because somethings due to poor signal here messages due enter to spam..please am expecting to hear from you soon...BELOW IS MY DRAWING,AM NOT FEELING FINE TO DRAW MORE,MY MOTHER IS DYING..GOD BLESS YOU

me:
Quote:
DEar Mannik thank you for your message it is good at least i get your answers not like from the lazy barrister who seems not willing to communicate with me after i already sent the money to him, which for sure he can already get it from his secretary's bank account.Dear Mannik i am not very happy about the drawings you sent me, how will the board of education believe me those are from you, at least you have to add a sentence to there, please make the photo again and before you make it you write "for my mentor Lorenzo" or something like that otherwise we can not accept it over here i hope you understand please make it and send it really quickly thank you. And you should not feel unhappy because the barrister should already have the money by now and we will put your moms into the machine today i hope to hearing back from you soon thank you my son.

the boy:
Quote:
Father,please i will send it again to you,but please the barrister and the MD is sending messages to you even as am talking to you now the Barrister said he send a new mail to you and also the MD..the barrister is not lazy,he is a good lawyer,please send the payment slip to me let me give it to the barrister,so that his secretary will go to the bank with it and withdraws the money btoday,so that the hospital will place my mother to the life saving machine..please check your message very well they are sending messages to you since...please father send the payment slip to me...

me:
Quote:
Hello dear Mannik is it really true that the barrister sending me the messages? I start to believe that he is lying and that he is a joker or just a small kid playing games with me it is not possible i do not get all those messages from him how can this be possible? It seems very strange to me and i start suspecting a game, so please dear Mannik, just send me your drawings with my name and something handwritten from you to me, than after receiving this proof for the education board i can also tell that this is no joke and i will send you the payment slip immediately! But i still wonder why you need it so much, because they should being able to see the transaction on their secretary account and just withdraw the money please ask them what is the problem thank you and waiting for your answer.

boy:
Quote:
Father,the barrister is here with me and MD,we are in the MD office,they are sending messages to you,please stop calling barrister joker,he is here with the MD,they hence you no longer see there messages,so you should send the payment slip to me in my email..my mother is dying and you requesting my drawing before you will send the payment slip to me,my mother is dying,i need it so much because my mother is dying,she needs to place in the life saving machine..Barrister and MD are still here,send message to MD or Barrister,they are writing to you since..am so worried,i can't understands what is going on..the barriter needs the payment slip,so that the secretary will present it to the bank

me:
Quote:
Still waiting for my drawing before i do anything further thank you my son.

boy:
Quote:
There father,here is the drawing...please help me,the condition of my mother is very bad..have write to barrister with his personal email i send to you...

me:
Quote:
no no no dear Mannik, with all my love and from all my heart, but i can not accept this. Are you working like this too in your school? As your new father i will be very unhappy with your sloppy attitude. The drawing with the frog and wasp is the same as before which was already on this peace of cardboard, i am almost sure this is not yours, you just painting my name underneath again, which makes me very disappointed. However when i still went to school we were cheating our teachers too with work we did not make by ourselves, this is why i will give you one last final chance to prove your willingness and loyality to me. I give you 1 more hour to draw something from the beginning just for me, use your imagination to draw something nice, maybe a dinosaur or something and then write some sentence to me so i can really see this is from you and it comes from your heart, i know that your mother is in bad condition but i already told to the MD why i want you to make some drawing for me, this will be good and then i can finally trust to everybody involved and then i send the email with the proof of my payment immediately to you and to the barrister but like i said before please do that for me first otherwise i feel that you are not loyal to your father thank you and always remember i still love you no matter what happens.

boy:
Quote:
There,Father am drawing now with my pencil,so that you trust me..am so worried that because of drawing will make you feels reluctant to save her life,am crying here everyday and night,yet you can not believes me,am drawing now,but bear in mind that in the hospital not in the school,am using painting drawing for you yet you are doubting me..you promise to help me and my mother to get the fund to your account and to save my mother's life,now my mother is dying you are telling me to me drawing with broken heart,yet i draws and you not accepting it..am making the final drawing now,it will be ready soon..

boy:
Quote:
Dear,father here is the new drawing,i hope you will not doubt me again...am expecting to hear from you soon,,..i love you father

silence from my side after i received the drawing.

message from the doctor MD:
Quote:
am so surprd with your actions,you claims that you did not see my messages to yo,but you lies about that..i want toinforms you that the hospital management can no longer take care of Ms Mannik,because you betrayed the trust we have on you,you claims that you send money,and now you can not send the payment slip,all you do is to ask a suffering boy that his mother is dying is to draw for you before you will send the payment slip..you are such a wicked and hearless man..i was so surprise about your attitude's,you are so wicked and heartless..

and from the barrister:
Quote:
Mr.Lorenzo,am so disappointed with you..i thought that you are a nice person,that needs to helps this woman with her son..i don't know that you are playing games...Thanks so much..i wish you good health and long life....

boy:
Quote:
Dear,Father good morning,how are you doing,please help me,my mother condition is getting worst..please father helps me..am pleading you with name of god..please reply to me back..

Quote:
Father,am still waiting hear from you,i have send the drawing to you..please help me and my mother..am waiting to hear from you soon...i love you

me:
Quote:
Dear Mannik,

I appreciate your drawing, it is not that bad, but why do you not follow my instructions. I said i want you to draw a dinosaur. Every boy loves dinosaurs! I will wait for the dinosaur drawing and then i send you the payment receipt of my transaction to the secretary. I called the bank before and they said because of the big amount it may take 1 day but it should arrive on the account tonight so everything will be fine my son.
God bless you and i wait for the dinosaur now thank you.

boy:
Quote:
Father,my mother is dying,am the only one here looking after her,there is no help again,the MD is very angry that you fail to reply all his emails to you.i don't know what to do again,no treatment to my mother today

me:
Quote:
I told you what i want dear Mannik and i will wait for your dinosaur drawing until tomorrow morning and then i will call the bank and cancel the transaction please dear mannik don't listen to that bastard barrister and this evil MD i am sure they have been paid by your evil stepmother they are lying about their emails to me i can prove it to you they did not send anything so i start thinking all of this is just a big joke from those evil and wicked bastards this is why i need the dinosaur drawing as the proof your loyality if you do not make it i will get back my money tomorrow it would be a shame you can not get this big amount please think and make the right thing my son thank you.

boy:
Quote:
Dear,Father,i don't think that you want to help me and my mother,so in this my condition you expecting to draw again,is unfair..you are abusing Barrister calling him Bastard and calls MD evil,as am talking to you now,i was present in the MD's office i saw the whole messages they sent to you,they sent many messages to you.am royal to you,but if you want to cancel the money just because of drawing,there is no problem..with my condition here,you are telling me that only drawing will make you to help,am not in the mood to draw,i have drawed 3times with no appreciation from you..you p[romised to help and we changed lawyer now you are calling them bastards and evil,for am very sure,they are sending messages to you,and you don't want to reply to them,and i also gave you barriter's personal email,yet he said no message yet..Thanks so much..god bless you...my mother is dying here,am helplessbut you are telling me draw in full tears..there is no problem,if you will not us anymore,god will still bless you..am so surprised for you actions at last..now drawing is the issue,you are not talking about my mother that is in coma..i think you don't want to help me and my mother,you just playing games with us..god bless you ,,i love you father

Quote:
you see only message,but you can not see the MD and Barrister,this is foul play..i have realized myself now,that you mocking me and my mother,you are not ready to help us..even to give me your number is hard for you,how can i believe that you send money to us,i think is a foul play from you,how can you be calliong me your son,and i have made 3drawings to you,yet you condems all of it,i can't not draws in tears,,if it's because of drawing you will stop to help us,there is no problem,god is watching all of us...you called the first lawyer fool,now you calls the second lawyer bastart,you call the MD that is helping us since a wicked man,just because they are asking you to send the proof that you send the money,you denied all there messages to you..no problem god will contyinues to bless you..now i have realized that you wasting our time,claiming that you are helping us,how do you expect that is about to loose my mother to continues drawing with full tears,my mother is coma,you promised to send money to us,so that the hospital will place her in life saving machine,,now you said you send the money,send the proof,you are busy requaeting for drawing from me,of which i did yet you want more,forgetting that am the only one looking after my mother...god bless you

me:
Quote:
Dear Mannik why you acting like a little girl now i thought you were 14 yrs old but your answer sound like a childish little brat to me how can you call me all those insults after all i was doing for you??? I was running around for you and i try to help you saving your mother why should i play games with such a serious matter you have to know i am a well respected man here and i make this volunteer work to helping you why should i waste my precious time playing games with you this is very unreasonable of you not een give me any proof your seriousness after all i was doing for you and i want to ask you why is it my fault that the bastard barrister and the wicked MD are even uncapable and too stupid to sending their message to the right ppl i want you to know i finally found some of their messages in my spam folder but now it is too late i already called back the 12000.00 amount from my bank yes i canceled the transaction but i am willing to try again but only after you give me the dinosaur proof why is this so hard for you and you only make it after my scolding like this i will lose all faith are all the boys nowadays such unreasonable and spoiled? I waiting for your answer and if you give me what i reqquest i will send you the money even by this western union so you can get it today but you have to make up for my disappointment first thank you.
Your father

boy:
Quote:
please,father my mother is dying,she is vomiting since yester evening till now now,please helps me to sovlves this problem,please father,even if you will send small amount to me,let me use it to buy drugs for my mother,i will draw for you,but please understands my condition now am so depressed i can not draw now,my mother is still vomiting as am talking to you now..please help me..please father help us,you are the only helper we have now

Quote:
Dear,father,please save the life of my mother,i will draw but for now am depressed,i can't draw,my mother is vomiting since night till now..how can i draw now,my mother is dying,and now you have took your money back,after i have drawed 3 for you.please father my mother is dying,even if you will send even nthe 800euro to me,let me pay it to the hospital for drugs,they no longer treat my mother,please help me solve this,when i come back to my senses i will draw for you,but for now i can not,am awake till this morning,my mother is vomiting,yet you want me to draw..please helps me father..am very loyal to you..

me:
Quote:
Dear Mannik i am very sorry to hear about the bad condition of your mother but i want you to know it lies in your hands now to saving her, like i told you if you send me the dinosaur drawing as a proof then i will go to western union office immediately and send you the requested 800 Euro for now, and later i will send you the rest for the continuation of our business but like i told you i need the proof NOW please make it nice and write something for me there too so i can really see it is original from you and not just copy from the internet thank you i am waiting and ready to go out for make the payment.

boy:
Quote:
Father,i will draw for you again,please give me time before sunday evening i will send it to you,and i hope that you will accept it.right now my mother's condition is worst than ever,when she had what is going on,her bad condition increased,because all our hope is that she will place to life saving machine..please,father accept my apology..i love you..god bless
Your son

me:
Quote:
Apology accepted my son and i love you too. Will wait for the drawing until sunday afternoon, i wilck my mail after coming back from the church. I will pray for you and your mother and for the good outcome of our long story. But i want you to understand i need your drawing first for gaining the confidence back in you and if i get it i promise to you i will send you the money you need. I even found out how to make a wester union transaction online then the barrister can get the money tomorrow already thank you.

boy:
Quote:
Thank you Father for accepting my apology.,please can you give me an example of what you want me to draw for you..i will appreciate it,if you can send an example for me,,so that i will draw it to you and send it to you tomorrow,evening...i love you father..am waiting for your reply..

me:
Quote:
I want you to draw the king of dinosaurs, the Tyrannosaurus rex. Do you know how this one looks like? Please use your imagination and make it nice. I want to see it tomorrow. Better make photos in different stages of the drawing so i have proof it is really form you and not just some cheating again like in school. Remember i am your father and not just a school teacher. I will be grateful when i receive it tomorrow and i promise you will have the money at your side tomorrow evening thanks.

boy:
Quote:
Father,like i told you,i don't know how this things you want me to draw,i don't know how it looks like,i asked you to send picture of it,so that i will draw it..i don't know how it looks..am so surprised that you said i will have money tomorrow,it's impossible,tomorrow is sunday..send the picture of the thing you wants me to draw,i don't knows it,am waiting for the picture.

Quote:
i told have equipments of drawing here,am in the hopspital,i will draw with pencils only,the paint i used to draws the frog have finished,i will use only pencil,am in the hospital not in the school nor at home,please understands me father..send the picture of what you want me to draw,send the live picture of it..

me:
Quote:
Dear Mannik thank you for your message i am happy that i can count on you and you want to prove your faith to me and believe my by making some drawing you will be distracted from all trouble and feel better, because you are really making something productive and inspiring here.
Attached you find 2 picture of the live animals i want you to draw how the mighty Tyrannosaurus (pict.1) fight against the Pikasaurus from pict. 2 (Pikasaur) because i know kids and especially boys like you likes to draw fighting scenes of how live animals fighting and eating each other. it will make me very happy and faithful to see your talent and i want you to know i am ready to make our transaction tomorrow evening thank you and god bless you my child.

boy:
Quote:
thank you father,i will do my best for you,please send your number to me,i have asked of your number many times,you don't want to give me,please send your number to me,i needs your number..please send it to me..am nexpecting to see your number

me:
Quote:
Dear Mannik i will call you after i re-gain my faith in you when i see the drawing. Than you will have my number ok.

boy:
Quote:
Father,good morning,how are you doing,hope you are fine?my mother is in critical condition,she is still vomiting uptil now..please father,do your best for me,i want to talk to you on phone,is unfair that i have not speaks with you since,please father i want to hear your voice,it will give me more encouragement that you are real,because i wonder why i will not hear from you since...Dear Father,please i want you to write to MD,and pleads him to do his best towards my mother..please father am waiting to hear from you..please call me or you give me your number,so that i will beleives you also..please kindly undersdtands.i love you

me:
Quote:
I want you to understand that i will only call you or give me my number after you sent me the encouragement and proof of your faith in me. I was hoping that now after coming back from the church i can see your drawing you made for me but i' am a little bit disappointed now to see that you did nothing. I am very sure that you can do this for me until tonight, you have to know that this drawing is also very important to me because i may be able to get a scolarship for you here. This is why i urge you to send me your work, after i see your commitment i promise you to make the transaction tonight, everything is ready here and your mother will be fine. I know she is a strong woman and her love and faith to you and our prayers will keep her alive. I also want you to understand that if i can make the western union online transfer tonight, the secretary will be able to pick the money today already but it is important to know that the money is not theirs, i send it to you and to your mother, and you will be the rightful owner of that money and give the part to the barrister and to the MD for th life saving machine, but the rest of that money is for making your life better and i want you to keep it for yourself. Please make that aware to the barrister that the money i will sent you is yours, and not theirs. i hope to hear back from you until tonight with the drawing and i pray for you and i pray to god that you will not disappoint me thank you mannik and remain blessed.

boy:
Quote:
Dear,Father,i did not go to church,my mother is dying,am here by her side since yesterday night till now,she vomits constantly,.Please try to understands me,i can not do the drawing today,i will do it tomorrow before 2pm in my time..am the only one here to look after my dying mother,plear with me and be angry with me,i don't have chance today the stress is too much for me..concentrations needed in drawing..i promise you this,tomorrow before 2pm i will send it to you,as you requested to snapping it stages by stages,i will do that for you..please accepts my pleads,my mother vomiting continously since yesterday am the one cleaning here and taking care of her,nobody to helps me today..please kindly understands...am waiting to hear from you..i love you father,,god bless you

me:
Quote:
Dear Mannik ok i will wait until tomorrow 2pm and i will pray for you and your mother but remember if you made it earlier, than your er would already be in the life saving machine, i will always keep my promise but i need to see your faith and strenght of mind in this stage, god bless you.

boy:
Quote:
Thank you so much father for your understanding,please i want you to write to Tthe MD and also the Barrister,and tell them what is going on,most especially the MD,,for proper treatment of my mother.please write to the MD and explains to him,so that he will order for good sevice to my mother,please you can send mail to him now,he just came to the office now...Please send your picture to me,i know picture is very simple than phone number,am waiting to hear you tell me that you have instructed the MD to take good care of my mother,please send your pictures to me,even if is one only..i love you father..am waiting to hear from you soon/..

Quote:
Father,good morning,how are you doing,hope you are ok?..please father,i will draw it and send to you before 2pm as i promised you,we have poor server here that's why our messages due enter spam instead of inbox but not all the time,please i want to plead you for a favor,please write to the MD,to take care of my my mother,she is still vomiting blood,since last night,i promise i will draw and send to you before 2pm,as i promised,but please write to the MD,to write to Md and tell him to take care of my mother,that you will comply with me very soon...please father do it for me,so that they will look after my mother this morning,so that i will the chance and concentrattion to draw..please am expecting to her from you soon...please take it that i must draw before you tell; the MD to take proper care of my mother,because he respects you a lot,if you talk to him he will do something nice...

Quote:
am drwing now,in less than 1hour20minutes,it will be ready top send to you..please father write to the MD...and also plead him to take care of my mother,and also helps me to snap with his phone and send to you,when am done with drawing,because he is not happy,that you did not reply all his mails since..

Quote:
There father ihere is my drawing,please accept it with good faith,the MD vows not to allows me to use his phone to snap again..please accept this and help me with my dying mother...i love you...please accept this with good faith,i have to go back to the bed side of my mother now..please am waiting for your reply....i love you father,god bless you

Pikasaurus Laughing
Tyrannosaurus rex Laughing Cool

me:
Quote:
Thank you the drawing is good, but please tell the MD to let you use the phone again to take the photos in bigger format and size. Some i can almost not see anything, especially photo no. 5. Please resend, and when you send it please also send me your phone number, i will call you and thank you in person.

boy:
Quote:
Dear,Father,he will not give me the phone again,i will send to you the number 5 again,i snapped it twice before..please have mercy on me there father..you can reach to me with this number..+225snip..god bless you,am waiting for your call and your reply..i love you dear father..father i resend my message again to you,i did not got your reply or your phone call..am waiting to hear from you..god bless you

suddlenly i receive an email from the "old" barrister. I did not notice that, i thought it is the usual one.
Old barrister:
Quote:
MR.LORENZO,I WANT TO THE HOSPITAL TODAY,TO VISIT MY COUSIN,I FOUND OUT
FROM THE NURSES THERE,THAT YOU HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING YET FOR THE
SUFFERING BOY WITH HIS MOTHER,YOU ARE A HOE,A STUPID FELLOW,JUST A
GAMBLER,PLAYING GAMES WITH LIFE OF YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEING,YOU WILL
SUFFER FOR THIS,ANIMAL ON DISGUISE,,.I GUISE YOU DON'T HAVE EVEN 1$ TO
FEED YOURSELF,TALK MORE OF HELPING PEOPLE,YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE
DEATH,AFTER INSULTING ME,I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE HELP THE SUFFERING
BOY WITH HIS MOTHER,YET THEY ARE STILL THERE,IS BETTER FOR ME TO DO
SOMETHING WITH A REAL ANIMAL THAN AN ANIMAL ON DISGUISE..IDIOT..GO TO
HELL WITH YOUR HOUSEHOOD..ANIMAL

me:
Quote:
How dare you call me those names you barrister from hell. I will tell the boy that you are the advocate of the devil himself, you spoil the boy's future with those words. How come that i can not even read your messages, and when i write you you don't answering me, i found all of your emails in my spam folder, how can i know that i have to searching there for your responses, and when i try to reach you through the boy you neglect and refuse his favours and words, i was ready to make a big scolarship and money donation for the poor boy and to safe his mother's life with better treatment with my covering, but you refuse the boy to take the proper photos for his scolarship and for regain my faith in him. And i needed the proof of the MD to see if he is faithful to the boy and to me and i promised to the boy that i will make immediate transfer of the money tonight and i wanted to call him but like this i can not work with you together anymore i will write to the boy now and tell him what you have done and if you ever want to hear again from me i request an apology from you but not a normal one you deeply hurt my feelings now and i think you made the boy very unhappy. I will just write him now and tell him that there was nothing i can do anymore when all the people from your side refuse to follow my instructions for give the boy a better future good bye sir.

old barrister: (subject: MR. PROMISE AND FAIL Laughing )
Quote:
DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING WITH,THIS IS BARR.DIKE..I TOLD YOU
THAT I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL AND FOUND OUT THAT YOU DID NOT HELPED THE
BOY SO FAR AND HIS MOTHER...YOU TOOK THE JOB AWAY FROM ME,I DON'T KNOW
IF YOU HAVE FOUND ANOTHER GOOD LAWYER..HELP THAT BOY AND HIS MOTHER,I
WENT TO VISIT MY COUSIN AND I SAW THAT THERE CONDITION IS VERY WORST
THAN BEFORE..THANK MR PROMISE AND FAIL

me:
Quote:
Oh now i see you are the other barrister. You are even worse than this Mikel who is not able to send me proper email, i remember you now you are the old fool that let the thieves steal his own computer, how dare you send me all those insults you goat brain man!

I had a clear agreement with the boy and i was ready to follow their instructions but they fail me with the help of this other barrister and the incapable doctor so keep away from our business here are grown up man taliking and not small children in disguise of an old man.

old barrister:
Quote:
you will contyinue finding faults,you will never helps,fool..you all
finds excuses and the lady bis dying,i went to the hospital today,to
visit my cousin,please sir do your best to help this woman and her
son..stop giving excuses proceed with the new barrister he is a good
lawyer,that wins award every year and never lost a case,i respects the
young lad,too much..yet you found problem again with him,,,,here we
get poor sever for emails,this young barrister can never lies to you,i
accept that he is better than me and younger than me.i respect him a
lot...please continue with Barr.mikel,he is principle of
attorney...stop lying to yourself,come out very clear and help dying
woman,stop playing games...

me:
Quote:
I forbid you say i playing games and i already told to the boy what is my request if they want to continue with me i already promise to safe his mother's life but how can i send them any money if they refuse giving me my faith in them please stay away and i know by myself what is best for the boy and what not.

old barr.:
Quote:
the conditionj of the woman is very bad,please help them,am begging
you with name of god,try to understands you delays too much to
help,this woman is dying,if she dies the blood of the woman will be on
your head because of your fake promises and lies,sometimes you claims
that you don't see there messages anymore,this is wickedness,i
discussed the mather with the MD,you are not doing your best..how can
nyou expect a litle boy his mother is dying to be drawing for you,you
are so wicked and heartless MR,lorenzo...if anything happens to this
woman,her blood will be on your head..none of them have your phone
number,this shows me that you maybe that you play games..i have no
interest,but the condition of the lady is very bad..tomorrow i and Mr
mikel will help the boy with the mother with the sum of 500$,let the
hospital take care of her..you are so heartless,for amolst 3weeks
now,you are busy finding faults and drawing while the woman is
dying...god have mercy to your devilish mind....

Quote:
if anything happens to her,her blood will be on your head,and it will
hunt you down also,because your fake promises is too much

Quote:
Tomorrow we are going to deposits 500$ for emergency treatment of Ms
mannik,to the hospital Management.You need to work very hard and get
this transfered into your account,because the step mother of the boy
is very wicked,the process of transfering is alrady in the process,my
learned friend Barr.Mikel briefed me about the level he has gone so
far,he made a very good step,now they needs to obtain some documents
to enables the bank carries out the tranfer legitimate and
legally..But you are busy asking the suffering son to draw for you,is
unfair,let us jpoin hands together and solve this,i will help
voluntery,i don't nedds any payment from anybody,i will help
finalciary and physically,i have mercy for the boy and the
woman,especially when i saw the boy drawing in the hospital where his
mother is busy vomiting blood,i was ashamed of my self,this is thje
reason i contacted you today,becaus it's inhuman,you that have to be
doing like this..

Am an old man in my early 60s,i have practiced law for almost
36years..so if you want to deal with me,i will helps you in both
finacially and legally..I want you to safe life,after you face drawing
is an inhuman to see the boy drawing while her mother dying,he is
drawing with tears.
Please,sir with all due respect,if you are serious about this
project,first of all,you have give me your telephone number,so that i
will call and know if you are a human being or not,why are you hiding
your number if you are real,to proves your self that you want to helps
this woman and her son,you have to give me or Barr.Mikel your
number,stop insulting mikel,is the network is bouncing e-mails back
some times or delivering to spam sometime,so we needs your phone
number urgently to see if you are a human being or not..

WITH ALL DO RESPECT,SIR,PLEASE SEND YOUR NUMBER TO ME..LET ME SEE IF
YOU ARE A HUMAN BEING OF NOT,I WILL CALL YOU BY MY SELF..PLEASE KINDLY
UNDERSTANDS..

me to boy:
Quote:
Dear Mannik i just want you to know but i am sorry but i lost all faith in you and your people over there you should see what the wicked barrister sent to me those words you don't want to see it this is nothing for the ears of a young lad, but he use some evil insults and hurt my feelings very deeply. I had big plan for you and your future and i was ready for send you the money after you keeping your side of the promise but i see that the doctor MD and this barrister are against it, i even think they may being paid by your diabolic stepmother so i am sorry but i have to end our relationship here i can not continue like this when even the barrister you hire thinks that i play games with your mother's life god forbid i am a honest and reliable man with a good reputation here but your people make it impossible to give effort from my side i am sorry but how can i re-gain the faith in you and your people?
I wait for the answer of the barrister now but i think there is no way i will forgive him for his insults ever again and i wish it would have ended with a happy end for all of us together. With those words and a tear in my eye i say good bye my boy.

boy:
Quote:
Thank you,but bear it in your mind that Barrister Mikel is right here now,and he did not send any mail to you...check the sender of the e-mail very well before you concludes..check very well,because maybe it will the old barriter that sent the message to you,Barr.Dike,he came here today to visit a friend and he saw us here,..he told us that he will write you..Barr.Mikel is here,he did not send any message or insults you..god bless you

me:
Quote:
Dear Mannik now is even the other barrister, the old one from before messing up all our agreement do you see how can i ever trust you guys over there i want you to know i will go to the donorship school again tomorrow and tell them all was a big misunderstanding and that i can not continue with a poor boy like you when all the other people are against it and try to break up our agreement. I am so sorry dear Mannik but without a honest and sincere apology from all those ominous and dire people i am not able to send you anything or help you in any way. I feel deeply sorry for you and your mother and you can tell that to all the others around you but i feel it in not my fault thank you.

boy:
Quote:
Thanks you so much..god bless you..but bear it in your mind that Barr.Mikel never for a day insults you nor the MD insults you..there is no problem,but am so disappointed the way you ends everything,after doing what you asked me to do,i draws for you,yet you comdems it,now because of another person,that you want to punish my mother and i,is so unfair..i did not expects this from you,i never i expect this from you,is better for me to die together with my mother,let the evil people take over the money in the bank,we hoped that you will be the one to help us,am so surprised that you changed your mind,i never insults you or disrespects you,i nevr done so,i wonder why i deserves all this with my dying mother...please help us father...

Quote:
arr.Mikel and the MD,never be against be again st your help..they are the one pleading you to help,is you that stop writing to the MD..please forgive all of us if we offended you,please my father

Quote:
you promise to help me and my mother to get the fund and help to upset the hospital bill of my mother,now you diverted the whole interest to drawing,yet i have draws 4times for you,you always find something to comdems it,now i have realize that you are not ready to help,you are just tsaking us for granted...after all your promise today,and i draws what you needs,and sent to you,yet yoou changed the topic that the piocture is too small,this unfair,because you can zoom picture in your device,you making a joke with me and my mother,we ahve becoming laughing stocks here inj thehospital,,,god bless you

Quote:
PLEASE FATHER,HELP YOUR SON,PLEASE IF THERE IS ANYWAY I OFFENDED YOU PLEASE FORGIVES ME..PLEASE HELPS ME MY MOTHER IS DYING,AM WRITING TO YOU NOW WITH TEARS IN MY EYES...GOD BLESS YOU

the MD writes too:
Quote:
Mr.Lorenzo,i wonder why you will stop writing to me automatically,is unfair..please we needs your assistance to solves this issues,you promised me that you will helps this woman,yet you fails to fulfils your promise,is ungodly to see this young boy drawing in the hospital while her mother is dying vomiting blood for over 3days now,please my dear friend,help this poor lady and her son,for the boy to keep o drawing here for you to helps him is unfair,as a father you are,you have to do your best for your son,not him drawing her mother is dying,is unfair,she is drawing with tears from his eyes,after you will comdems it,is not good..please helps this poor boy and the mother,i assures you to do my best also,the two of your lawyers will pay 500$ this morning for emergency treatment of Ms Mannik..please do your best for her and boy..am expecting to hear from you,this is government hospital,i can not help everything is under accountability..please we needs your attention and help..if i have ever insulted you nplease forgives me,please accepts my apology,for gety about drawing for now,because is ungodly to him drawing with tears while his mother is dying vomiting everyday for past 3days now...please helps this mother and son,as you promised,you don't have anything to worry about,when this woman regains her conciousness the boy will draws for you/..please kindly understands..god be with you and bless you..accepts my apology..

seems he is still hooked and i will continue messing with them.

Safari Mr. Alex second safari with maggiestail Ouagadougou - Kano
Safari Illuminati Agent L. Ekpoma - Lomé
Safari Illuminati Idiot Ekpoma - Lomé
Switzerland x 5 United Arab Emirates Nigeria Kenya South Africa United States x 7 Benin
Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is amazing. Great job Ser Robot Cat!

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love the artwork! Well Done!

Cool
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic