SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Goodbye everyone

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
mannarless hideout

I'm soooooo jealous! Laughing

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone know where he is located? I'm thinking Ghana.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty sure he's in Lagos.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one should get his attention

Quote:
howdy enema it yur old pal feathers mr bingo and me gots to lagos last nite an we goes to da cafes and shows yur picshur to pepele asking if they knows yu we tells dem dey get fiddy dollas if they tels us whare yu is but no body nose we tel dem dat if dey sees yu to be care ful as yu has da aids and yu likes to fuk boys up da ass mr bingo relly relly wants to play piggies wit yu enema we tels da peple at da cafes dat if dey sees yu dey shuld not gets close to yu as yu wil fuk dem up da ass and give dem da aids but dey shuld throw roks at yu and hit yu in da hed until yu is safe to get nere and dey shuld cal us rite away and we gives dem anoder fiddy dollas as reward dey al seme relly excited bout dis so dey all on look out for yu we also tels dem dat if dey do wel dey can be cum feathers boys and makes lots of dollas so i see yu sune enema

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:

I think he's in Lagos, judging by some of the accounts and other information he's given me. Could be wrong, of course...

Oh and that 30K is nothing to do with me. He's owed triple figures from me Laughing

I am not a GAYSEXUAL bro.. Understand me, why you call me Gaysexual? - Sammie
if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
My fake document does not smell of vinegar - "Shu"
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer
Haruna
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:

I tested his location twice using two different modalities and got to these two IP's:

41.190.2.252 (May, 20)
41.190.3.78 (April, 13)

That's www.etisalat.com.ng , Lagos, Nigeria.

"Younger brother to Hassan, you can fxck off with your deceit and cheat heart." Hassan Jamal.

My sound tracks

Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been playing with him for almost two months now. I just decided to tell him that his associate contacted me for payment. He freaked out. What email should I give him as the associate who contacted me? Smile

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Re: ATTENTION!!
Date: May 27, 2016 at 2:40:59 AM EDT

who was that? send me his mail address i have no one working with me....don't response to that mail.........I demand you mind me!

"Thanks moher fucker for wastin my tim... and mind u dis is what I do for leavng" Marvin Muela

"I CAN SEE YOU ARE NEVER A SERIOUS FOLLOWS. BUT ALL THE SAME THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME. YOU ARE JUST A PIES OF SHEET" Mr Netto

"I fear you play with my brain all this time and i may resort to sin and kill your skull" Quadri Mohammed
Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181
Sand Timer Edwin Mensah 3 years 2 months but finally a consistently engaged year!
Safari Maurice Yeo from Sierra Leone to Mali
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not responding to me. What format did you guys use to lure him in?

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Things are getting weird

Quote:
Feather I am in Lagos no matter who you are if i get to know you in person i will commit murderer i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....

Some quote worthy stuff there

Quote:
howdy enama y yu gots to be so mene????? mr bingo sees yur male and he starts to cri i his bestest frend in al da wold and he not wants to loose me i says dont wory mr bingo ass killer not gets to me not wen i gots yu as my frend and dat makes him smiles mr bingo also says to me feathers y is it dat day al ether says dat dey not in da town we knows dey in or dat dey gonna kil yu y is dat???? i says to him i dont know me bingo i just dont know hey enema mr bingo geting redy to go to festac town to lok fer yu so culd yu plese be dere???? i gots to get da piggie rume reddy as becus yu hav da aids we gots to mak sur da rume were mr bingo plays piggies wit yu is clene and safe i gets me and mr bingo masks and gowns and i raps da rume in alu,inum fole and me and mr bingo both ware condums on ur ducks just to be dubly safe cus yu cant be to safe wen it cums to aids yu wont see mr bingo cuming i promise yu dat he big man lik ape but he move like cat a wod of advise to yu enema wen mr bingo gets yu in da chare dont move arund a lot cus one time dere was dis fella dat mr bingo playing piggies wit and he kept screming and moving and mr bingo accedently cuts were he shuld not have cut and blod goes every where and da fella deaded and i dont want dat happen to you enema cus yu big feathers boys erner i sees yu later enema????

Quote:
you if i if get to see i go stab you to death,,,,even if you are a security officer i must do that

Quote:
howdy enema dis yur old pal feathers how yu gonna stab me to deth wen yu is tide to chare and mr bingo playing piggies on yu or did yus even dink of tat????? man yu is stoopid..... i tinking abot kiling yu just to make sur yu dos not make stoopid babees and hows dos yu nose wat me or mr bingo lok like or did yu tink of dat moran????/

I'm starting to get worried. This lad is so paranoid that I could see him icing a security guard. Now this one I got from him I can't quite figure out

Quote:
please i am sorry for the massage somebody use my box to send to you....please i want you send the package to Nigeria if you can send it to Cotonou it can also be send to Nigeria through other corries service like DHL will that be possible? don't bother spending unnecessary money on hotel and giving back my transport i will advise you to put the cargo on DHL is here in nigeria my friend have similar challenge like this that is what they did right....

Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Very Happy He sent that last message to the wrong baiter.
I'm trying to get him on a little safari to Cotonou, Benin.

The two last mails...

I asked him to send me his ID
Quote:
How are you mad? i gave you instruction you did not write me on what i told of you are asking for ID CARD how you sensitivity at all?
send me the number and Phone you are asking of my ID CARD if i get their i will introduce myself bastard like you send me the information of the Hotel then i will be their fucking asshole Animal....useless i am angry with you, maybe because you have track my system you want to know me directly animal on mufity...send me the hotel address and fone number....as i await your response

He looks a bit paranoid.

Quote:
Mr. Ejikonemu,

I don't know what you are talking about. If you have problems with our tracking system, I advise you to contact Customer Service.
Also I am not entertained by your foul language. I am trying to find a good solution for your problem and I do not accept that you are harrasing and insulting me like this.
I recommend you to contact the sender of the package to recollect the parcel. I will not cooperate with you if you keep that agressive attitude.

Have a nice day,
H. Callahan

I guess he lost the address of my character who sent the parcel, because his mail account is closed Smile

<insert last mail from Jayhawk here>

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems to have got a bit disorganised with all those email changes he's been making. Laughing Laughing

Let's hope he doesn't lose the plot any further and really bump someone off. Is this real rage and paranoia we are seeing, or merely his assassin's persona?
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I think it is real, and I think Feathers needs to dial it down a bit. At least Feathers needs to leave Lagos. I have had lads get angry before when Feathers gets involved (obviously!) but I think Feathers has driven Mr. ass killer over the edge. Which is a good thing, but not when the lad is carrying a weapon and expecting to be kidnapped at any moment. My hope in having Feathers go to Lagos was that the lad would contact Mr. Snorky, but that has not happened yet.

Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also think the rage is real. I have some priceless outbursts from him, and they're only gonna get worse.

For some reason (probably being that he really is quite stupid), he has failed to read the last few pages of the book. I marked on the PDF where he had stopped and he sent a new recording, claiming to have finished it this time, but it was STILL short of a couple of pages... I again outlined where he stopped and where he should read to, and he's freaking out, thinking I'm sending him extra material to read... He really, really is a total and utter f*ckwit.

My hacker character has been taunting him again too, so between all this and what Feathers and the rest of you guys are doing to him, his paranoia levels are clearly at boiling point.

if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Feathers takes the heat off a bit

Quote:
howdy enema dis yu old pal feathers yu wont beleve what happen last nite mr bingo was out loking fer yu wile i gots da piggie rume ready and i gots done and decided to smoke sum weed and takes some kokane and i gess i gots to much cus da next day i wokes up and herd screeming coming from da piggie rume oh gud i thoughts mr bingo fond yu buts wen i goes in da piggie rume i sees da mr bingo gots sume fella in da chare dat luks a lot likes yu but was not yu and dis fela was scrreeming relly lod mr bingo i says wat yu doin??? i gots da asisin fella and i plays piggie wit him mr bingo says i sees dat mr bingo alredy gots tree piggies off dat fella in da ice buket mr bingo i says dis not assin fella dis a diferent fela relly mr bingo says and he puts on his glases and takes a luk yu rite mr bingo says dis fella not uglee enuf to be assisin fella den y yu play piggies wit him i asks??? my mistake me bingo says i thot dis was assisin fella mr bingo relly need to were his glasses all da time but he to vain to do so un tie him and tells him yu sory i says to mr bingo mr bingo does dat and tells fella he sory and he gives da fella his piggies back and tels him to go to da hopsicle and dey puts dem bak on fer him fella screem i kepes teling y dat i not da homersesxul assisn fella wit da aids but yu no listeen and mr bingo tells da fella dat not yu he sory again and he let da fella go i tels mr bingo dat i gots to get a new piggie rume redy now but mr bingo says he gots to go in da forest and tink abot his mistake for a wile mr bingo funy likes dat so yu safe fer now assisin but yu no goes fuk yung boys up da ass and gives dem aids ok????

Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Oi! You've mutilated an ITP!!

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ By ITP I assume you mean "Imaginary Third Parties"?

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
dis fella not uglee enuf to be assisin fella

Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I should have said IITP Wink

Gigglesworth
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm jumping into the fire. AB will be a nasty breath of air for Mr. Ass Killer. Nothing to report yet...we wait and see. Smile

bitch get me the scan copy or the loan transaction will be cancelled this mint - Mr. Wheaton J0nse

Hey my love, This is too much, Please I really Don't want to lose that Money. If I ever Lose that Money, I will Locate you and I will Kill you and your family too. - M1chael Abrah4m

you are noting but a hole and "LIAR BITCH" - M1chael R1ch, pretending to be D4vid K0fi.
Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not happy that after two months of empty promises, hospital visits and delays that I paid feathers and not him:

Quote:

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Re: ATTENTION!!
Date: June 1, 2016 at 2:39:05 AM EDT
To:

DID YOU KNOW YOU ARE A FOOL? I WILL BE COMING FOR YOU LIKE I TOLD YOU HE HACK MY ACCOUNT AND YOU FEEL SAVE RIGHT, RIGHT I AM COMING FOR YOU............BASTARD CHEAP FOOL....

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 7:58 PM, <amecom> wrote:
Did you get my email? I keep sending them with no reply.

The person who emailed me was feath#@#666@g&&il.com

He knew everything about our transaction and I was scared so I sent him the $5,000

I feel safe now. I am glad my family is protected

Steve

"Thanks moher fucker for wastin my tim... and mind u dis is what I do for leavng" Marvin Muela

"I CAN SEE YOU ARE NEVER A SERIOUS FOLLOWS. BUT ALL THE SAME THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME. YOU ARE JUST A PIES OF SHEET" Mr Netto

"I fear you play with my brain all this time and i may resort to sin and kill your skull" Quadri Mohammed
Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181
Sand Timer Edwin Mensah 3 years 2 months but finally a consistently engaged year!
Safari Maurice Yeo from Sierra Leone to Mali
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh man, this guy just keeps giving...

He's been spamming my secretary character with his bank details, over and over, saying to pay attention because he's been hacked and he's worried the hacker will change the bank info. So I decided my hacker character would do just that...

My secretary replied to the lad's email that was asking for me to send back the bank details to prove I had the correct info. So I replied, but the info had all been changed to the hacker's name and a load of made up numbers, making the lad think that the hacker had done this at the lad's end...

He then wrote to my hacker with this:

Quote:
I want you to have the money because i can see you are a poor bastard......who has nothing for the future the one when you done collect he never do you snorky boys if you still need more come and take it foolish fool...hacker my foot you no fit hack central bank hisssssssss if now me they hack for your information no be this kind small money i go they hack oh....for your information i just reported that Account holder to EFCC they will follow you up your mail are with them already..i just drop them in GTB BANK NOW i swear to God who made me i will hurt you down... if it take me 10years from now i will do it.... Thank you that account information you send all those mail you saw yesterday was a set up to fish you out....you are dead already...it may look like a joke the account manager who open that account for you is in trouble...they will fish you out i know that whoever person account and name you are using will fish you...when i get you, you will be sorry for yourself oh....i pray you come back alive.....Nigeria and the whole world we see you because all your life will be two ways either you are dead or you become an half-man because you will definitely pay for it....

Quote:
the end of your days are coming be reading my mails you will regret this EFCC is looking for that account account you send to MS WAY..just watch...........may you think you can fuck with me and go scote free

I just love how he thinks he can fool the hacker like this. Also, my hacker has never claimed affiliation with the snorky boys, for the record.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ "..hissssss'. Lolololol
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i swear to God who made me i will hurt you down...

Very descriptive.. Very Happy Razz Laughing Laughing

Safari x 15 Closed lad accounts x 54
Long Walk Closed lad accounts x 54

Bob -- Is me Mr. Spock ...
Do not send any money to Feathers otherwise he will kill you in your dreams --

: My Hebrew Translator say name it like ASS CREAM PONG. Correct?
Lad: With this insult for my surname i know that you will not have any respect for me

You know you are a cheat. so all that you say is nonsense. What you didn't know is that i know you are fraud
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to be posting up my audio book bait shortly. Here is a present for you guys: 2 new email addresses of his Smile

kenbigshot800 (at) gmail.com

ikpesank (at) yahoo.com

The 2nd one he made specifically for "safely contacting" one of my characters, so it's probably better that only those of you with hacker characters use that one. Or, just tell him that Mr. Javier_Abrane (my hacker character) gave you the address. It'll drive him crazy Laughing

My bait isn't finished, but I have the completed audio book now, so I think it's time to post what I have.

Last edited by Toastypants on Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it okay if Feathers emails those addies?

I thought he had gone away, but we had the following exchange today

Quote:
Dear feather BASTARD,
I will really be happy to have your company in my state it will be quite interesting to have you here with me, i know you have being seeing my transaction as you claim you have giving me a job to work for you i have done it, i am not afraid of anything watch me very well...please can you tell me the hotel ware you are if you know you are man of your word because,i saw some body that look like you today, i want to jump down from the car to get him down but friend stop me,That is kinda amazing, as I have never sent him my picture look i am ready to die with you....I am AXE MAN for life if die for just course i will be happy but you must go down with me,i am searching for you badly , just as you claim.... so that i can visit you where you base in this country i know you people are working hand in hand to get to know me very well i am happy but i promise if you think that i am joking try your best to send and get your contact involve with me like the one who claim to give me a cargo, i am waiting for you....but be fast because i am traveling out from the country......i am still using this system and send you different picture for you to trace me with one.
What will i be enjoying on this earth when i don't have money it is nice to die and forget this whole frustrated LIFE i am living here no job opportunity..he sounds kinda depressed, doesn't he?.you are doing what you are doing because of no job opportunity boys are angry with the kind of work you are doing hacking out system to extort us claiming you are smart you are a DEAD FISH walking on the street anybody i get to know through you must be a dead beast from the pit of hell....PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE.... Cool, I got a new signature line

I will not stop using this system till you track me down, please my friend be fast that is why i am still using this system because i know you still have the keys you and Javier Abrane.....I BEG YOU MY FRIEND PLEASE SEND ME YOUR CONTACT PLEASE...you know both of are using wrong name to do anything when it come to the net,,,,because we want to be security conscious.... JUST TRY FRIEND...I will be traveling to TOGO... Oh please, please....few months from I Urge you to be fast to get me

Quote:
Howdy enema dis yur old pal feathers i suprise to here from yu i figur yu be hide under bed pooping yur pants cuz of me and mr bingo luk enema i bes honest wit yu yur male relly relly hard to under stand cus of way yu tipe mabe dat y yu so por and stoopid and yu has go maeks shiny nikels letting strange me fuk yu up da ass i dont no but if yu wants to be rich lik me yu has to lern to speke and tipe god lik me ok???? i tink yu sad yu wants to play piggies wit me is dat rite? dat funne dat yu wants to play da piggies wit me if yu relly wants to do dat i is staying at the simba safari in ugandaHey, it's worth a shot wile mr bing find him self he stil up set dat he tok da piggies from da one fella who kinda luk lik yu but is not uglee enuff to be yu and he spend all his time in da wuds wit da animels he say it relax him watever dat menes but if yu wants me yu cum to simba safar uganda and yu gets me i no hide under diferent names lik some peple peple heres da name feathers and dey do every ting dey can to makes me hapy so yu wood i use diferent name like yu??? i tels da peple at da front desk dat if fi yu comes dey shuld tel yu wat rume i in ok??? moran

I have to admit, when I go back and try to read what Feathers writes it sometimes gives me a headache. I've got a couple other lads I think I am going to use the Feathers modality on. It's just too much damn fun to drive them insane that way. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic