SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Goodbye everyone

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know I am not a prolific poster however I have been a dedicated member for quite a while. I just wanted to say goodbye. Apparently there is an assassin who has "his eyes on me" and is going to kill my family and I. I received the email about two weeks ago. His "men" will only be called off if I Western Union $5,000. I don't have $5,000 so, sadly, I will be killed. I have pleaded with him to let me sell my guitar and bike and attempt to raise the money. I was able to raise $782.63. I told the assassin and he said that will delay my murder but I must send immediately. I went to this Western Union place he mentioned but there were signs all over which said "Do not send money to strangers" so I told the assassin that I wasn't comfortable. Did he have a bank account I could wire to? He happily provided a Bank of America account. I was busy at work so I didn't make it to the bank until the next business day and my banker sent the transfer three business days. I had neglected to tell him I was about to be killed and that is his standard transfer window with the lowest fees. After a couple days the assassin informed that he had a new bank account for me to send to. A Chase account. In the meantime I joined a church and prayed for salvation as I am meeting my maker. I haven't had time to wire... Ive also asked to speak to the assassins as they might enjoy finding the lord as well.

Anyway, all of my delays have made the assassin mad so I presume that I may be dead soon. He tells me he has more men with eyes on my family and I than ever. It is almost time.

Just wanted to say thank you to my old mentor Just Cold and everyone here and to carry on without me.

Adios.

Surfowl

Very Happy

"Thanks moher fucker for wastin my tim... and mind u dis is what I do for leavng" Marvin Muela

"I CAN SEE YOU ARE NEVER A SERIOUS FOLLOWS. BUT ALL THE SAME THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME. YOU ARE JUST A PIES OF SHEET" Mr Netto

"I fear you play with my brain all this time and i may resort to sin and kill your skull" Quadri Mohammed
Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181
Sand Timer Edwin Mensah 3 years 2 months but finally a consistently engaged year!
Safari Maurice Yeo from Sierra Leone to Mali
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear this awful news. Are you sure there is nothing we can do to help? Perhaps some of us can talk to him to calm things down?

Twisted Evil

Haruna
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please, post the opening message at Surplus so we can all bait him!!!

We're running out of hitlads, you can see two of them on this thread.

Hitlads are rare collection pieces.

"Younger brother to Hassan, you can fxck off with your deceit and cheat heart." Hassan Jamal.

My sound tracks

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you ever considered getting your own ninja?

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Surfowl,
Thank you for coming out of hiding to post your farewell message. I will be really sorry to read the news about your imminent demise, but perhaps we can use it as a cautionary tale to keep others safe from deadly assassins.

There is one positive aspect to your sad tale: from my mental arithmetic it sounds like the Head Assassin will be making very little money, maybe even taking a loss on your murder.... exactly how much depends on the number of men he has on you, and their pay rate.

I can't quite tell how long you've been under the gun but let's say he has an absolute minimum of men: two men watching you at all times, paid at the US minimum wage of $7.25/hr, ready to shoot on notice. Setting aside the issue of whether one would want to rely on minimum wage gunmen, that comes to $174 per man per day or $1218/man/week. If more than 2 weeks have passed, he's in the red already, not even counting overtime or expenses like bullets or meals.

Anyway, in the last few moments you have alive, please follow Haruna's advice and add the info from this dangerous threat to the surplus forum, so that others can beg for mercy in your memory.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He'll need 100 ninjas. This is a lad hitman. They are known for sniping from 3 (yes 3) miles away. Since I live in the city, I always pictured a lad in a hot air balloon.

Anyway, there isn't anything we can do against such a force. So long Surfowl Sad

Eta I don't know, maybe you can call the Avengers. They might stand a chance since we're in the age of Ultron. If so, send the black widow my way. The hulk will be busy with the lad anyway.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I believe ninjas do tall buildings. While it may appear there are 100, that is a sneaky ninja trick. It's only one. Do not underestimate them.

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about 100 kunoichi then?

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They would just melt the lad's mind and he would never know they were there. Surfowl, seriously, send a WU transfer to some ninjas for protection. If you go with the kunoichi, it will probably require a bank to bank transfer.

Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just scored another bank account from him and reported it. Will post in surplus and thanks for the ideas!! Fun fun

"Thanks moher fucker for wastin my tim... and mind u dis is what I do for leavng" Marvin Muela

"I CAN SEE YOU ARE NEVER A SERIOUS FOLLOWS. BUT ALL THE SAME THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME. YOU ARE JUST A PIES OF SHEET" Mr Netto

"I fear you play with my brain all this time and i may resort to sin and kill your skull" Quadri Mohammed
Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181
Sand Timer Edwin Mensah 3 years 2 months but finally a consistently engaged year!
Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:
Sorry to hear this awful news. Are you sure there is nothing we can do to help? Perhaps some of us can talk to him to calm things down?

Twisted Evil

By all means. I want to live. His info is in surplus.

Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
thank you to my old mentor Just Cold

Thanks my ass. According to Eater rules:

somebsrulejustmadeup wrote:
Should a mentee be assassinated after graduation, there will be a mentor fee applied to his/her estate for services rendered.

My fee is 10,000,000 US. Should you had received B8er for a mentor, your estate would have been owed money.

(We will HOWEVER accept good wine in lieu of cash. Wink )

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Is that the going rate for a rendition of dueling banjos and half an hour introduction to noodling?

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll ask him if his mum remembers me, that usually gets the conversation off to a gotd start.

TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Assassins are notoriously disloyal. Perhaps if someone offers him enough money, he might agree to forego you and instead take out one of your enemies. Of course, since you wouldn't want your name attached to any such transaction, you might need to do several small bank transfers or have to use that 50-page secure WU thingie...

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
new order
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Surfowl wrote:
Just scored another bank account from him and reported it. Will post in surplus and thanks for the ideas!! Fun fun

Huh, I thought it was for real and was writing an obituary Embarassed
Garnsorge
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had a lovely chat with the lad. A swell guy all around.

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2251901#2251901

"That is what is happening today in the world, greed ... "
- Assisin D. Killer

"if you loose your money don't say i didn't warm you"
- Rory Tapner, Chief Executive of Wealth Management division at Royal
Bank of Scotland
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, perhaps this is why we tend to lose so many members. Those damn assassins. Gonna miss you around here. Say hi to Hendrix for me.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Justcold wrote:
Quote:
thank you to my old mentor Just Cold

Thanks my ass. According to Eater rules:

somebsrulejustmadeup wrote:
Should a mentee be assassinated after graduation, there will be a mentor fee applied to his/her estate for services rendered.

My fee is 10,000,000 US. Should you had received B8er for a mentor, your estate would have been owed money.

(We will HOWEVER accept good wine in lieu of cash. Wink )

Justcold: I never have found you to be particularly perceptive. I always thought you were wrapped up in your lil Okie world. How did you know I have access to amazing wine?

Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Laughing

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Haruna
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in touch with the assisin. This is hardly any surprise, but since he uses gmail I wanted to be sure about his IP:

Quote:
41.190.3.78 has just clicked on xxxxxxxx.
Our Geo IP script shows the following location data for this IP:
Country Code=NG,
State/Province=05,
City=Lagos,
Postal Code=,
Latitude=6.4531,
Longitute=3.3958

"Younger brother to Hassan, you can fxck off with your deceit and cheat heart." Hassan Jamal.

My sound tracks

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Surfowl, you must not be much of a person, since the going rate for your life is only $5k. He is demanding $10k from me

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Surfowl and Haruna: Just so you know, if the assisin kills you, we won't let him take over your Premium memberships.

@Jayhawk: I think Premium members get 50% off the usual hitlad rate.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Surfowl wrote:
Just wanted to say thank you to my old mentor Just Cold and everyone here and to carry on without me.

For what? He's the one that got you into this mess in the first place.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm offended my life is only worth $5,000.

However, it gets worse: I was only able to sell my guitar and haven't been able to raise any more funds as apparently all my friends and relatives hate me.

Now my life is only worth $783.62. WTF?!He's accepted that to call off his boys. He's sent me another bank account to transfer the funds to. Another BOA account. I'm feeling a bit ill (severe pains in my side) though and may end up in the hospital before I can make the transfer. I hope my family will remain safe while I recover from the appendectomy.

Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic