SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

From laptop to Mogwai trading

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mogwai
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello. Sory for my English, im not native speaker : )

Let me post my first conversation with one the Nigeerian scammer.s I didnt know much about it until i got email from him and googled this site. Some of baits here are really perfect and i used some inspiration names etc...from baits posted here.

This scammer contacted me after i posted my Notebook on local internet sale.

Quote:

Hello.
I see that you cant speak good in our language so we can use English instead.
Its brand new item.
Yes i can ship it anywhere.
You should pay in advance via Bank transfer or Paypal prefered

Now, let me ask you few questions :

Why do you want buy this item form me ?
Can you pay shipping fees ?

Thanks in advance.

Quote:

Hello friend,

Thanks for the mail,am glad you still have the ITEM available for sale,however i'd like to know the following details.

How long have you had the ITEM
what's the condition of the ITEM
How much is the actual price for it
Why do you want to sell it

Do you prefer payment through Bank Transfer And shipping cost by DHL to Ibadan Nigeria.

Please get back to me with the answer of the above question and some pictures of the ITEM if available.

Await your reply soon.

Thanks

I attached some random notebook picture.

Quote:
Hello.

Item is brand new.
Price is 349€.

I prefer any form of Payment.

I attached image below.

Quote:
I am glad to read from you. I work with the USA navy as a marine engineer. However i am buying the item for my personal supervisor who was posted to another country for peace keeping program. Kindly confirm the cost of sending the item to this address below:

Name: Sgt Frank Ademola
Address: 4th, Cocoa House Building Dugbe, Ibadan
State: Oyo State
Postal Code: 23402
Tel: 2348100598224

Confirm at the DHL services delivery office and send me the total cost with the bank details for the payment to be made.

I hope to read from you soon.

Now i used famous Mogwai animal bait - i really love those baits with Mogwai Very Happy

Quote:
Hello Mr. Grommes

Shipment will be ready tomorrow, ill add payment detials soon as well.

I see you friend is living in Nigeria. Could you ask him one question ? Or forward me his contact detail.

Can you tell me if you have Iguana's or Mogwai's in your country? If you are not sure what I mean (maybe you call them something else) I can send you a picture. I also import rare animals, and now that it is Mogwai and Iguana's season here I am looking to import them. I am willing to pay up to €3 000 (three thousand euros) for male Iguana and €5000 for male or female Mogwai's.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Quote:
I am waiting to receive the bank details and the total cost for the payment to be made. Also send me the pictures of the animals so that i can ask him if the animals are there.

Quote:
Hello Mr. Grommes

Here are bank account detials :

Plunder & Flee Incorporated
331 Offmerip Gardens
Stabmeintheback St.
Bratislava W4
Vzech Republic
Fax: +44 171 889 24538

Account No: 10012133-194
Sort Code: 22-14-77

Total cost with shipping to Nigeria is 489€.
I will send you receipt soon as i need to scan it but im having some scanner problems right now.

Im also attaching Images of one of my Iguana and Mogwai. Please contact me as soon as possible as i would like to pursache 10-20 pieces each of those animals. Im mainly interested in Mogwais. Mogwai cannot fly, but it is a very good swimmer and also can be very easily trained as it is an exceptionally intelligent animal. Iguanas or Chameleons would make me happy too. Thanks is advance.

Sincerely.

Stuart Fielding

I sent him some pictures of Iguana and googled cute Mogwai Smile

Quote:
what is the bank name ?

Quote:
Oh sory. I forgot to include Bank name :

J&T BANK
Other details are same. Thanks.

Stuart Fielding

Quote:
Sorry for too much question. Is the name of the person that own the account Stuart Fielding ?

Quote:
Yes, it is.

Quote:
Hi ,

I have complete the payment of €500 for the item and the shipment. Also i have receive a copy of the transfer confirmation notice in my email, so I hope you must have also receive a copy of the transfer confirmation send to you by the bank for the transfer of money i made. Kindly reply to my email if you have received the notification and I want you please check the notice and confirm the authenticity of the transfer with the military star bank consultant customer services.

Furthermore, you now can go and make the shipment of the item and send a copy of receipt of shipment tracking number and the shipment scan receipt to the military star bank consultant customer services email through:

[email protected]

So that they can verify the shipment with the shipping company and then do the activation of the fund into your bank account within a short time after the shipment has been verified. Please check your email address inbox or the spam folder to see if the message has been sent there.

I hope to read from you soon.

Regards

Quote:
Thanks. I will scan and verify shipment confirmation soon so payment can be confirmed.

Any news from your friend about Iguanos or Mogwais ?

Have a nice day.

Stuart

Quote:
I am glad you have received the payment confirmation. However please do not declare the cost of the item on the DHL shipment receipt to avoid the customs in Nigeria not to charge too much money from the receiver. You can just write Eur 100 as the cost of the laptop. Also i have contacted him and he said i should give him few hours to confirm it and then get back to me. I will be waiting to read from you soonest when the shipment is made.

Regards

Quote:
I have read from him just now. He said he will visit Rhoko camp in Nigeria to know if he can assist you in getting the Iguanos or Mogwais animals. He said he will give me feed back by 6 hours time when he has confirm at the Rhoko camp.

I hope to read from you asap about the shipment.

Regards

I emailed him some low resolution, unreadable DLH confiramtion picture as well as notebook package

Quote:
Hello Mr. Grommes

Sory for small sized pictures, i have some problems with my scanner, i will try to scan bigger picture later. Here is DHL confirmation and I made picture of packaging too. I will give tracking number too.

Please, contact me as soon as possible with information about those animals. Im very interested mainly in Mogwai animals, as they are pretty rare here in my country.

Stuart
Very Happy

Quote:
I can not see the pictures very well because it is too small. I want a large and clear picture of the shipment receipt. you can snap bigger pictures with your phone and send it to my email. Hope you did not declare €500 on the shipment receipt. Please i need your swift response asap.

Now i made some fake DLH confirmation ediited in MS paint. I ll post it here soon. I didnt know somene can ba that dumb hah.

Quote:
Hello Mr. Grommes.

Im sending you bigger picture as you requested.

Stuart.

Quote:
I have seen the shipment receipt. I will check status of the shipment soon and also i will get back to you about the animals.

Regards

Quote:
Dear Mr. Grommes

Now when you got your shipping confirmed, can you ask your bank to release money and transfer them to my account ? Im waiting for money now to be transfered..

Also, im waiting for news about Mogwai. I would pay up to 3500€ for one male Mogwai and 4000€ for female one. Could you forward me contact informations of your friend in Nigeria ?

Thanks in advance.

Stuart Fieldling

Waiting for his response now Smile

Quote:
The shipment has not been updated on the DHL website and the bank need to see that the shipment has been updated. Also i will let you know in few hours when he has confirm at the Rhoko camp. He will need to travel to confirm about the Mogwai animals.

Here we go, bait continues :

Hello Mr. Grommes

Quote:
Hello Mr. Grommes

I have called to Militiary Bank of America and they said there isnt any money awaiting confirmation on my name. Can you explain this sir ? Please respond immediately or i will have to call to DHL and stop package from shipping.

Quote:
Hello sir.

I have called DHL to stop shipping. They wont ship it until end of the week, until i confirm it. I had serious interest doing business with you or your friend with Mogwai animals. I hope you are not trying to cheat me sir.

Stuart

Quote:
Sorry for replying so late I was busy working on the ship. I already told you that am a marine engineer. Which branch of the military bank did you call ? Also I am not cheating you in anyway. However the payment I made on your behalf is confirmed and you also received the payment confirmation. So I do not want you to doubt me honesty. I can send you my identification passport for you to be rest assured that everything will work out fine once the shipment has been updated and processed. Kindly give order to the DHL to proceed with the shipment.

Quote:
Hello Mr. Grommes

Could you send me your ID so i can verify everything is ok ? I will give order to DHL after verification.

Do you have any news from your friend about Mogwai or Iguana animals ?

Thanks.

Stuart

Quote:
Please find the enclosed identification passport in the this message. I have not yet read from him. I was told Ibadan to where the camp is a journey of 17 hours by car and by air is just 2 hours. He only inform me that he will let me know soonest yesterday but till now i have not yet read from you. maybe he will have to book a flight to the place or find a means of getting to know if they have Mogwai or Iguana animals available and also to know how many they have. I will surely get a message from him about it today.

You can now give an order for the shipment to be processed

He sent fake ID.

Any tips how to continue bait ? : )

Here you can find all pictures he received from me on this bait :

http://imgur.com/a/ZKOhE

Picture of Iguano and Mogwai Smile
Proof of packaging and DHL confirmation (fake detials and adress

Last edited by Mogwai on Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Mogwai
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ofcourse he sent me some fake forged documents from Militiary Bank Smile
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First off, are you baiting safely? Using details and emails that don't connect to your real life? You mention that the scammer responded to an advert that you placed, so did he have your RL email address?

Secondly, does the phone number +44 171 889 24538 belong to you? And if not, can you guarantee that it is an inactive number and doesn't belong to someone else?

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Mogwai
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er wrote:
First off, are you baiting safely? Using details and emails that don't connect to your real life? You mention that the scammer responded to an advert that you placed, so did he ha
ve your RL email address?

Secondly, does the phone number +44 171 889 24538 belong to you? And if not, can you guarantee that it is an inactive number and doesn't belong to someone else?

Hello. Dont worry. Only email he does have is email adress, which is not even my personal. I responded to him one week after he contacted me, from another email adress. Based of communication, heh didnt even know what is he buying, so i guess he had to mass send mails to many people there : ) No, number is of course not mine, it doesnt belong to anyone, its was used on another scam bait on this site : )
All details, adresses, names are non existent and imaginary. I may be new here but i did lot of reading about scam baiting.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic