SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New to scambaiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jffstl2018
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am recovering from an ingury and thought I would start scambaiting as a good time waster I would appreciate any help anyone would be willing to give.
Dark Shadows
Master Baiter

Location: ...sorry, I have trouble remembering things since I got out of intensive care...

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51

Plenty of good advice to be found there. Also, consider signing up for a mentor - an experienced baiter who can help guide you. Above all, bait safely - never reveal any real personal information to a scammer!

Hope this helps.

You are a simple a joker, that iw why your lies stand for. stop contact me because I hate you . . . your next place is hell where you belong. wow to you satantic child.you are big fool - Barrister Lücha Pëterson Jära
why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? Look,you have disgraced me enough - 'Western Union Money Transfer'
You are a mother f*cker, you s*ck your mother, a stupid Muslim Negro f*cking around internet a stupid boy from the worst most stupidest country in the whole universe.
Go to hell and burn to arches n*gga. - Dävid Knight
jffstl2018
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It says no mentors available right now but thank you for your reply

Mod edit to delete unnecessary full requote of above post - JF
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater jffstl2018.

Did you apply for a mentor before you made your first post? If so, give it another try now as you have to have posted to apply.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
jffstl2018
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you so much now I have one

Mod edit to delete unnecessary full requote of above post - JF
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would very much recommend going and reading the old Shiver Metimbers baits. It was reading those that made me want to start doing this. Some amazing stuff in there!

I am not a GAYSEXUAL bro.. Understand me, why you call me Gaysexual? - Sammie
if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
My fake document does not smell of vinegar - "Shu"
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer
jffstl2018
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

where can I find that?

Removed this unnecessary full quote of the previous post. Think of this as a conversation. - bware419ers
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can find the links here. There's a lot, but it's all gold...

http://www.419eater.com/html/letters.htm

I am not a GAYSEXUAL bro.. Understand me, why you call me Gaysexual? - Sammie
if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
My fake document does not smell of vinegar - "Shu"
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer
Padme

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater! As someone who has scambaited my way through numerous injury recoveries, I can tell you it is a great time killer. Have fun.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the community! I know you have already received some great advice so I will just say read some of the greatest hits and other successful baits here. Many of them are very entertaining! Have fun, bait safe, and hope you feel better.

You are a wonderful man Melting Pot of your words (love lad "Lucy")
You are fucking liar get a fuck liar you are united state you not in Africa fucking liar go away. (angy gold lad)

Nigeria Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg 2012
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will chime in here and suggest beginning with straight baiting to get your feet under you. Sure, we have many hilarious, outrageous baits here, but the underlying theme all begins with the basics. For every bait published or shared, there may be hundreds or thousands of time wasting baits that never leave the confines of the lad and baiter's email accounts.

A mentor is always a great start point. Welcome.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic