SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Plse help me help a victim & maybe you could even bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RowenaRavenclaw
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A woman asked on FB if her military lover was a scammer? Well.... he was about as much of one as you'd see. I think his FB profile has now gone as I can't find it.
Well, the story is this.
She was 'in a relationship' !! with a Philip Ramos Rollins who she met through FB. I am still getting a few bits of info from her in dribs and drabs.

She has sent him money..the money went to:
<snip>

Money gram

His email address is <snip>.com and number he messaged her from is +<snip>

She maintains he has got hold of her information, more than she gave him. A short while ago two credit cards turn up, one in her name and one in a man's name. Nadhur Bobde. The instruction was to go out and buy laptops and pawn them, then send the money to him.

Finally she got scared and she has broken off contact. Now... I am telling her to break off ALL contact but I have a feeling she is still messaging... you can only advise so much but I am in contact with her.

I advised her to return the cards and just tell the company there must be some mistake she didn't order them. She is from Utah, US.

How you'd start to bait him without that FB profile I don't know. I get the impression this isn't just a lone Nigerian in a back room, too sophisticated for that.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just heard from her again. They started talking on Dec 2nd 2015. She maintains his FB profile will be there (I can't find it but I'll keep digging), she says he hardly ever goes on it. I suspect it's just a spider web to catch his prey. This is what she said about him :
Quote:
I only sent him maybe 300.00 dollars. You can share his information. He never said anything mean to me. He was always nice. Never got mad at me when I told him I'm not going to mess around with credit cards. He was still messaging me yesterday afternoon. He was the nicest scammer but I knew what he was doing. He's a sweet talker that's for sure.

Information redacted-Capone

Last edited by RowenaRavenclaw on Sun May 15, 2016 9:06 am; edited 4 times in total
RowenaRavenclaw
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Rowena,

I've snipped the personal information from your posting. We've had too many problems with people posting info on their bosses, ex's and family members they are mad about.

If you can get your friend to post at our sister site, ScamWarners, other victims or potential victims can find the info by search engine.It reads ike the usual military/engineer scam. Your friend should call the bank on the cc immediately and cancel it.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
RowenaRavenclaw
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks... sorry. I keep having to say that on here. Lots to learn but I'll get there.

She says she's cut the cards up and thrown them away. I am trying to convince her she will have to act as they are still there under her address.

She isn't a friend, someone I randomly replied to on a Scammers info site on Fb... and it's all come tumbling out !

I'll get it all out there for others.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't get her to pretend anything. She should drop him and block contact at all points. Scammers are used to this. Victims walk all the time. What she must do is lead him a dance if he knows where she lives.
Yes, they are nice. Many I've talked to are very polite and affectionate. It's a vicious pretence. It will go out of the window if he thinks it will do him good.
Cut off all contact, now and forever.

RowenaRavenclaw
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, thanks. I told her that and she says she has done it. As I said, you can only do so much.

I think we have developed a bit of a rapport on FB and I think she is relieved I haven't called her an idiot. Which is what she feels. I'm sending her to Scamwarners and maybe she can get some Victim Support there as well as sharing.

I told her that if they weren't nice, they wouldn't get anything..... it's a confidence trick. If you don't have confidence in them they won't get anywhere.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic