SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Eric and Franklin arrive in Maiduguri, Nigeria (pg 12)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MANKIND
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting into Eater's Greatest Hits has to be the crowning achievement of a baiter. It's like becoming a made man the baiting family.

Very well deserved!

:
"I hope you did not reveal our deal to the Hotel manager???
driver who supposed to pick ask feeshey question"

"when i tell my tale of traveling on pointless journeys and waste so much
so much money and time i think to myself i am explorer of Africa! but these are difficult
and painful journeys you must understand."
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great trophy with the handwritten testimonial, Mr L! That must have taken the lad forever to write, and that's time he wasn't spending on scamming real people. Very Happy

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Padme

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Catching up on this. That handwritten letter is fantastic.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't we need the same paperwork from Franklin? Wink

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I see your point Mr L. The main goal is to get them moving to Nigeria.

What if, after some cat and mouse, we tell them that GPS has authorized a small amount of compensation - say $ 500 - and the rest is under review, but it will likely be on the scale of several times that. First thing to do is to get them to get their package, and get their signature for insurance purposes. If the insurance claim is approved, then they are likely looking at tens of thousands in compensation. Cool

And of course, while they wait, there is already a luxury room booked at Geoffrey's main hotel in Abuja. A call from Mr Smith will surely get them moving.

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think The Monsignor and his staff will be happy to receive him at SH

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Captu4ik
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been reading this every night for the last couple of nights, and now I've finally caught up.
This has been an excellent, laugh-a-minute read, but I'm a little disappointed now because I'll have to read it a piece at a time, as it happens.

EXCELLENT JOB MR. L, EXCELLENT !

New Zealand Russia United Kingdom Cayman Islands Austria Cambodia Flag Netherlands Nigeria South Africa United States Panama Benin France Filipino flag Switzerland Ukraine Ghana United Arab Emirates Ivory Coast Belgium Germany Spain Brazil Canada Switzerland Thailand Australia Indonesia European Union Togo Malaysia Burkina Faso Turkey Hong Kong Cayman Islands Romania Italy Spain Flag Monaco UG ??? China Sweden UK Afghanistan GB Mynamar Flag Argentina SR KU CY SC AZ MA SO CU CHAD = Over 2,000 sites killed, but who's counting ?
azrael2016
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reading this bait was what inspired me to sign up and start learning to bait myself. Now that I'm caught up, I anxiously await each update. Thank you to Mr. L for a great learning opportunity and for giving me something to aspire to!
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Welcome to Eater, it's great to see new faces around here (unless they are spammers or scammers)

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Thanks for your response and kindness to us Very Happy , i appreciate it a lot and we also pray for your company to grand you the transfer to Nigeria as you requested. Please we really need your help at this point, because you are the only person that understand what we passed through in Cote d' Ivoire and we seriously need sister Betty Hamilton to be healed soonest.

Please try to be updating us on the development with your head office in the United States as soon as they respond to you so that we can sort out this issue in time without any further delay.

Besides i got a call this morning that my father died and we need to move fast on this so that i can arrange early for his burial rights. Rolling Eyes

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

How are you doing? I hope everything is alright over there. I am
writing to inform you that I updates Brother Dan Hamilton the
development of the package, so that they will not troubled themselves
and he responded back to me that his wife sister Betty is still
bedridden.

I am totally confused at this point, because I don't know how long it
will take GPS head office to help us sort out this issues on
time. We pray to God to guide and protect sister Betty at the
hospital.

I understood the major reason why she thinks so much about the
package, because of the wrong delivery and the package is still far
from us to send it where they directed us.

We are seriously need urgent help from GPS company to help us
sort out this issues on time. We also need your help to update us
immediately GPS head office approved the reimbursement. As his
divine lord said "May your days be many
(on safari) and your troubles be few.(many) May
peace be within you may your heart be strong. May you find what you're
seeking wherever you roam.

Moses is making progress:

Quote:
Hello mr. Eric,

I submitting your report to the USA office and they have agreed to pay all of your travel expenses you endured in Cote d Ivoire, as well as you estimated costs of travel to Abuja. They are now calculating the total estimated costs and I hope to be hearing from them sometime today.

The USA office also told me that they will actually reimburse you an additional costs for Mr. Obi as well. I told them how sick he got in korhogo and everyone just felt so bad for him.

To get additional reimbursement for mr Obi, I will need an additional written report, similar but different to the Handwritten report you sent to me. And it must me signed my Franklin Obi. Once I have received this, I will forward it on to the USA office and they will add it to your future travel reimbursementThey have already promised to pay.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. I am hoping to get approval for my transfer to Abuja later this week. I will keep you updated.

I just got 2 more pages from little Franklin. I'll try to post them shortly.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome, but Eric needs a slap. I demand a death certificate for this one.

GPS can of course reimburse for funeral expenses too, right? With proper documentation?

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do hope the "reimbursement" amount is pitifully small - as in some accountant accidentally moved a decimal point one or two places to the left... Embarassed

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No the reimbursement amount needs to be extremely large in order to get them to move. Once in Abuja, the decimal point mistake will be noticed.

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Labowski wrote:
I just got 2 more pages from little Franklin. I'll try to post them shortly.

Here they are Smile

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my-lad pain in journal form.
bow_down Mr. Labowski!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, my goodness! Mr Eric's father is now dead, too? How terrible. I feel so bad for him. Evil or Very Mad

Congratulations on the wonderful trophies, Mr L. clapping clapping clapping
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Truly the bait that keeps on giving. Great job

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
Halvdan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Mr L., golden Pith and Eaters finest!

They don’t seem to worry too much about the KofiBoiz, while in Cote d'Ivore their level of paranoia was just fine. They claim to be confused, but there is sadly no trace of paranoia left.

While RT and Mr. B where the bad guys in Cote d'Ivore, followed by the KB's, could there not be another mule or bad guy within the otherwise highly dependable shipping company? The diligently helpful and well meaning Moses could secretly investigate this matter in the Cote d'Ivore GPS-3 organisation, while waiting for his transfer to Abuja. Having some suspicious leads and maybe some threatening messages from the KofiBoiz. He could urge secure communication and such, while being somewhat paranoid himself. The Turd classic is of course "operational security", or FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt) building distrust in email communication, with unreasonable founded fears for harkers.

Quote:
The main purpose of all this is to eventually make the US office the 'bad guys' and Moses the 'good guy' who is did everything in his power to compensate them.

A US based mule/ KB informant?

Anyways, this bait is highly entertaining and considering that Eric has been baited multiple times in the past it bodes well for his future "exploits" as an ambitious, tenacious, resourceful, albeit unsuccessful fraudstar. Laughing
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now Brother Eric's father is brown bread?!! They're dropping like flies in Ghana Rolling Eyes

Still I'm sure GPS will come to the rescue with a juicy, just out of reach payment Evil or Very Mad

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

How are you and sister Betty? I hope all is well with you over there.
I want you to update us about sister Betty health condition at this
point, we think so much about her day after day. I am writing to
inform you that we put sister Betty in our prayers today in church
service, we want to know how she was at the hospital?

We pray for the Almighty God to give you strength to be checking on
her always and take a good care of her at this point. I strongly
believe that God will guide and protect her from any sickness that
come across her. We also pray for the Almighty God to guide and
protect both of you and we all.

Pease I advised sister Betty that we can't stop praying until she
recover back her strength again, because her life is very important to
us, even to the Almighty God. As both of you brought mind together to
help the orphans. We will make sure the children gifts reach their
hands. God will use his blessings to protect her and add more long
life to both of you as well.

I will keep on updating you until we finalize with the GPS company.

Remian Blessed.

Brother Eric

And an update from Dan:

Quote:
Thank you for your prayers Brother Eric,

Betty has been sleeping for days. She woke only once yesterday. She screamed out "UZUMBOOOOOO!!" and then passed out asleep again. She has not woken at all today. I am so scared for her. I fear the devil is at work here. Please continue with your prayers by brother, I and I will pray for the orphans and their toys.

Regards, Dan

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are the Kofiboyz going to float back out of the water?

Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They had better. Smile

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's Monday morning, and Moses has some good news for Eric and little Franklin:

Quote:
Good Morning Mr. Eric,

I have very good news to report to you this morning!

First, my transfer to Abuja has been granted. My family and I will be leaving for the Abuja office in just a few hours. I will be traveling in a GPS van, and I will be bringing your package with me. I will keep it in my care at all times. I expect the journey to take about 2 days. When I get settled in I will contact you. You are free to come at anytime to meet me and get your package. I believe I have already given you details to reach the office in Abuja.

Second, the US office has granted approval for a reimbursements for both you and Mr. Obi. Since Mr. Obi is the recipient of the package he will receive the larger amount of $5,400 USD. This is for the both travel expense to Korhogo as well as the estimated costs of travel to Abuja. Since you were simply traveling along with Mr. Obi, you have been granted a one-time reimbursement amount of $2,880 USD. This makes a combined amount of $8,280 USD.

The only requirement for you to collect this money will be for you to sign an agreement when you arrive at the GPS office in Abuja and agree that you will not hold GPS or any of it's subsidiaries responsible for the failed collection attempt in Korhogo. This will release the company of any responsibility for Mr. Obi's hospital stay and the agreement will need to be signed with a company barrister present in Abuja. Then I am granted to release the $5,400 and $2,880 USD, to each of you.

I must say I am very glad that this has all worked out so well. I am going to prepare for my departure to Abuja. I anticipate arrival on the 15th. You are welcome to come any date after that, just please let me know when you intend to travel.

I wish you happy travels and I will speak to you soon.

Moses

MANKIND
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I must say I am very glad this has all worked out so well"

Laughing

Hahahaha...I'm sure Ittybity Franklin agrees! Now they have both the package AND almost $10,000 to look forward to. Every week I am more and more impressed at how skillfully you are baiting these clowns.

:
"I hope you did not reveal our deal to the Hotel manager???
driver who supposed to pick ask feeshey question"

"when i tell my tale of traveling on pointless journeys and waste so much
so much money and time i think to myself i am explorer of Africa! but these are difficult
and painful journeys you must understand."
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*Phew* I was afraid something might have gone wrong!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic