SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Eric and Franklin arrive in Maiduguri, Nigeria (pg 12)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Capone.

They say nothing about being next to the bus station. Confused

United States <--My first one but at least its 'Mercan
NigeriaNetherlandsPanamaUnited StatesCanada
you are not qualified. you are just a stupid more than f**king foolish fake pastor
Thank you, you f**king lie bitch and your collaborating f**king scamming idiot.
i have already contacted a real and obidient partner not a fake foolish idiot like you
you are a big liar liaring with the name of God and you will receive punishment from God almighty that is what I promise
Nigerian Pigs, you all are known for your stupidity online, you are really stupid mumu idiot . Middle Finger , you will not see even 1 Naira idiot
#2 member of the Nigerian Pigs Club
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ABC Transport is across the street

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the idea of the truck being stolen with Moses in it; when he finally manages to escape he's hundreds of miles away, in unknown (to him) country, trying to get to Abuja. Then he runs foul of the notorious Nigerian police corruption and runs out of cash passing roadblocks and checkpoints - what does he do? He asks Head Office to send him extra cash by Western Union - and his dollar gets chopped; so he has to use the money in the shipment to pay the bribes...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dabop
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Capone wrote:
Looks like a hot property:

http://www.pyramidestates.org/category/shopping-malls/

That has to be the most weirdest 'mall' ever

When someone says mall, I expect a shopping mall.
That is a simple block of flats

Apparently they simply rent out a flat/unit as a 'shop'

(and the smallest 'shop' is 11m^2- which sounds like a small bedroom- they rent out a single bedroom in one of the flats?)

Seriously look at the pictures there- would anyone here seriously call that a mall???

(I half expected to see the real estate agents being listed as the company 'Dewwey, Skrewem and Howe' LOL)

Shocked
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@yastreb: yes, something like that. steal moses van with moses inside (like that urban legend with the caravan, that is stolen with the corpse of the sleeping grandmother inside). and again, they have to wait a few extra days at their bus park Twisted Evil

just as a side thought:

that is a bus terminal without a single toilet (according to the descriptions). it is considered funny by some individuals to piss onto sleeping people. is there any chance that these lads experience a golden shower? besides, above a certain smell-level, I could understand, that there might be quite a few bus drivers who don't want to transport these two lads back to ghana.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the kidnapping angle, maybe it turns out to be someone with links to the K-boyz? But firs they should waste a few days being urged by Mr. G to come to the room waiting for them at S. Hotels

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
fawnykate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Capone wrote:
Looks like a hot property:

http://www.pyramidestates.org/category/shopping-malls/

It's got it's own borehole !

What more could you ask for?
Very Happy
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GP5's vehicle maintenance program is lacking at best. If Moses were to be injured, say... changing a tire on the van, he could be stuck in a hospital for quite some time. If he has the lads' cash, no Westy would be possible. Depending on the seriousness of the injury, no telling where poor Moses might get transferred for surgery. Twisted Evil

ETA> Though it might be possible the lads would try to contact a hospital.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can they use the toilets at the mall, or is that not pissible?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another thought - The van arrives to deliver their package but the driver waits forever at the Rock of Ages Mall, where he was supposed to meet Laurel and Hardy. Per the boys instructions, that is where they were supposed to meet, right?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our boys spend another day waiting at the bus station.

The next morning...

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

How are you and your family? I hope you enjoy the weekend successful.

WHAT IS GOING ON?

We have waited for you to come and pick us out this place. Please let
us know what is happening, We are totally confused the way we hang
outside since we came to Abuja for this package for almost a week now.

I am writing to inform you that we don't have much time to waste in
Abuja. That is the reason why we asked you the day you will deliver
the package to us, so that we know what we are here for, because delay
is dangerous at this point.

We are still at JABI BUS STATION ADJACENT ROCK OF AGES ALONG OBAFEMI
AWOLOWO WAY.

Please let us know your lay down plan so that we know if we will go
back to Ghana, because we thought by now we could have sort out this
issue the way you promised us that once we arrived in Abuja everything
be sorted out without delay.

What Eric and Franklin didn't realize was that shit was going down at the GPS office! Moses emails them back to let them know the situation:

Quote:
Mr. Eric,

Are you still safe!??!

Several men wearing a mask broke into our GPS facility yesterday and ransacked the entire office! They attacked several workers and ran into the back of the warehouse. Many packages were opened, many were stolen! This is an absolute disaster! When I saw the men in masks I ran out the back door and fled for my safety.This is clearly the work of Uzumbo and those wicked Kofiboyz!!

I am glad to let you know that your package is still safe. They were only there for a few short minutes, we called out to group of men standing outside to help us and soon the masked attackers were forced to run away because they were outnumbered.Most of our workers were unharmed, although Jamal had his nose broken and Dominique was struck over the back with a large stick. Thank God they did not have time to access our secure storage facility where we keep out most valuable packages!

I immediately ran away! I do not want to die here in Abuja! If they had more time to search the office and attack our employees only God know what would have happened. I thank God that I am still alive!

I have taken a GPS van to safety and I am currently in a city called Jos. It is about 150 miles to the east of Abuja. I am logged into a hotel here and I am not leaving until I know that I can be safe! Abuja is not safe now and those evil Kofiboyz are after me!!

Mr. Eric, you must keep this an absolute secret, because you are the ONLY PERSON that I have given this information of my currently location. I am currently at hotel adjacent to the University of Jos Teaching Hospital. I am in a GPS van and I have your package here. Can you meet me? I will wait here for you. I cannot return to Abuja. Not with those Kofiboyz searching for me! Jos is a large city and there are many buses that come here. Please come with Mr. Franklin. I just want to finally deliver this package to you once and for all so these men will stop hunting me like a dog!

Wiseman Eric thinks it was Kareem, not the Kofiboyz who did this:

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

I just sent you an email before i received your mail, we are totally
mad about what happened to your company yesterday.

We thank God that you are safe with your family. but we don't think
that the robbers are Kofiboys, because it will be hard for them from
Cote d Ivoire to locate your Company in Abuja.

We suspected it might be one of workers that heard about this package,
because two days ago Mr Kareem called us on phone he sounds the way
Mr Bahbango sound in Côte d Ivoire
Very Happy, that is the major reason why we
wrote an email yesterday for you to know the kind of people you will
tell about this package, because we don't trust anybody this days.

I promise you that nobody will know where you and your family are at the moment.

We are trying to see if we can contact our people in Ghana to help us
with cash to locate you in the city of Jos this evening
, but i want
you to send us the name of the hotel so that once we arrive we can
locate you easily.

Moses:
Quote:

I am at <fake hotel> adjacent to university of Jo's teaching hospital. Let me know when you arrive!

Eric and Franklin prepare for the next leg of their journey..

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Thank you for your response.
Honestly, we are totally confused about what happened to your company
yesterday. We thank God that you are saved, it is the most important
thing that brings our mind back.

I am writing to inform you that our journey will be tomorrow morning,
because we got our transportation very late today. We will contact you
as soon as we arrive in Jos
, before miday so that we will meet you
where you directed us to come to sort out this issue.

Please be careful on how you respond to people on your cell phone or
your mailbox at this point, because we notice that anybody that had
about the package will like to steal it from you to put you in
problem. We thank the almighty God that they didn't succeed with their
wicked mind.

Hope seeing you tomorrow.

Regards.

Mr Eric

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Right on!

Awesomely played, now the hardest part will be to decide whether to send them to SH in Kano or SH in N'Djamena....I suppose Yaounde could be another destination. Those dratted K-boyz!

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They are going to Jos? That region can be one dangerous place.

UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office wrote:
The FCO advises against all but essential travel to...Jos City.

From Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Jos_riots
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Jos_riots
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Jos_riots
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Jos_bombings

Jos is a good staging post for the trek to Maiduguri. Enjoy your time in Jos, Lads Cool
The Scaminator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great find, TM! Looks like a lovely resort town for these lads.

And who knew the lads were such big Def Leppard fans? One thing's for sure, this epic bait ROCKS, and is ONE FOR THE AGES!

We are ADJACENT to the ROCK OF AGES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncjcjpQzceQ

"What do you fuck do you mean you wanna fuck my wife? Have some fucking respect for God sake" - <b>Thomas B.</b>

"You are just an ass full of fools" - <b>Andrew Azazi</b>

"i will have your big loosed pussy and ass hole shot by some gangsters in where ever you are" - <b>Solomon Simpson</b>
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Those look like the men that attacked the GPS office! Cool

I'm sure Eric and Franklin will love it in Jos.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful baiting! Such compliant lads. It helps that Moses is on their side, and vice versa. Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the pic of the one guy holding up a magazine, how funny would it be to photoshop a pic of Laurel and Hardy (that is what I call them) onto the magazine and inform the lads that these are the Kofiboyz, and they are out to kill our heroes? Twisted Evil

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking forward to seeing that skull and crossbones in your sig line Dude!

These lads are so sold they have no idea anymore what was even in the box. It's like the content of the briefcase from Kiss Me Deadly/Pulp Fiction to them...

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our boys have arrived in Jos, which is about 200 miles northeast of Abuja. They are now about 900 miles from their home in Accra and have gone even further from home than when they were in Korhogo last month. Plus they have crossed 3 international borders. Very Happy

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Good Morning, I am writing to inform you that we just arrive in the
city of Jos
, at the UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL JOS but we didn't see
any hotel adjacent the hospital
and we asked people around the
University Teaching Hospital about NUALA HOTEL but we couldn't locate
it.
People told us that they have old and new teaching in Jos here.

Please confirm to us where exactly you are if it's new or old teaching
hospital
, we are in front of old teaching hospital at the moment, also
confirm the name of the hotel where you are at the moment to us as
soon as possible so that we will not stand outside, because delay is
dangerous.

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards

Mr Eric

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

I have not heard from you, what happened? We don't understand the
reason why you kept silent,do you forget that we risk our life again?

Now we are standing outside waiting for you over five hours after
stressing ourselves on the road
, because of this package. That is
major reason why we informed you since yesterday that we will arrive
midday today.

We start our journey very early in the morning to make sure we meet
you in time to sort out this issue once and for all, but we don't
understand why the delay.

Please let us know what next to do before night, because this city is
not like Abuja, Jos is very dangerous
to stay outside in the night to
avoid having problem here at this point.

We enter another bus coming to the NEW UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL
JOS to see if we can locate the hotel as you directed us.

Moses:

Quote:
Hello Mr Eric,

Please send me a picture of yourselves with buildings in the background so I can recognize your location and I will come out to find you. Make sure you are adjacent to somewhere that I will recognize.

Mose

Eric:

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Thank you for your response and I'm very sorry for the late reply, we
just returned back from the new UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL JOS, We
couldn't locate the hotel.

I am writing to inform you that we did not see any cyber cafe around
to upload our picture you requested.

I am wearing red top long sleeve shirt and Franklin wearing the same
top black T shirt in the previous picture we sent to you in Abuja. We
are currently in front of the OLD UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL at the
moment beside TAMINOS MARKET, or you can ask any taxi to direct you.
It is very popular to locate OLD UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL in the
city Jos.

We are waiting.

Regards.

Mr Eric

Quote:
Hello Mr Melone,

I don't think that we can wait any longer, because we don't know
anywhere to hang out if you did not locate us tonight.

We decided to search for safe place to stay in time so that you will
come and pick us tomorrow morning
, We will be waiting for you at OLD
UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL JOS NEAR TAMINOS MARKET, It is very
popular in the city of Jos.

Please don't forget to come and pick us in time, because we will be
hanging outside tonight.

Hope seeing you tomorrow.

Regards.

Mr Eric

Eric and Franklin spend their first night in a new city. It must be exciting for them...

Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am very excited for the new horizons that have been opened up for these lads!

I am also excited for the inevitable e-mail where Kareem will go look for them at the NEW teaching hospital, as they outlined so clearly in their message. Smile

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Those BIG letters would sure make me wonder who was sending the message after I had been warned:

The Dim Duo wrote:
Please be careful on how you respond to people on your cell phone or your mailbox at this point, because we notice that anybody that hadabout the package will like to steal it from you to put you in problem.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Such compliant lads to wander through 3 countries and into dangerous cities. They must really smell that payday. Twisted Evil

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This dynamic duo never learn, do they? Lol. Always giving the benefit of the doubt. So much greed. So little common sense. Hilarious. Shocked Laughing
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For them, running a Hitlad script would be a promotion.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Crazy Mary
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sense that the lads may have another Eater's Greatest Hits in their future Dancing Banana
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic