SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Eric and Franklin arrive in Maiduguri, Nigeria (pg 12)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww - poor Mr Eric and teeny-weeny Mr Franklin! Stranded again! This is so mean and unkind. Someone should hurry and pick them straight away before the nasty Kofiboyz get them. That would be terrible and Mr Malone should be ashamed for leaving them so long in danger, with nowhere good to sleep, nor food to eat. Twisted Evil

ETC

Last edited by MorganleFay on Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good baiting! bow_down 4195: 4195: Maybe we should get another baiter to play a GPS Track Worker in Nigeria?

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They need a few more days in that filthy area, Eric's light colored pants are much too clean..

I'm very happy to see Eric's love of fudge is back, always worth a laugh or two..

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sure that there is a perfectly good reason why Moses hasn't called. Isn't this basically a new office for GPS? Maybe the VoIP phones haven't arrived yet.

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heisenberg222 wrote:
I am sure that there is a perfectly good reason why Moses hasn't called.

"It is a network problem, network problem."

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The major problem we are having here is where to put our heads..

Up your arse seems to be your preferred method .... Laughing

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr. Eric,

I thank you for your reassurance, but I am still very concerned for my safety as well as my family. If they emailed me requesting that I pick them up from at the Abuja Airport, then somehow they have learned that I am here!

I am upset that you are waiting outside at the bus station. This was not suppose to happen. I have arranged for a place that you and Mr. Franklin can stay while you are hear in Abuja, so that you will not need to wait on the bench till day will break. It is called the <dodgy hotel>. One of my workers Kareem has been there and he says it is a very fine hotel of high caliber.

The address is <snip>

It is just on the edge of the city, and would be a safe place for us to meet. Can you get there? I already had Kareem call the hotel and pay for several nights boarding, so all you need to do is get there and you will have good accommodations already waiting for you when you arrive. When you get there, just settle in and I will meet you there with the package at the hotel.

Mr Eric, please stay safe out there! It is very possible that if the Kofiboyz somehow know that the package is here in Abuja, then they might know that you and Franklin are here too. Please be careful who you deal with and be safe. I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

The dodgy hotel is located about an hour outside of the city. There have been a few different lads that have been there in the past few months.

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Thank you for your response and your understanding. We appreciate your
efforts a lot in this matter. I understood your feelings which we
can't do such thing that will bridge human lives.

I am writing to inform you that we just arrived at the hotel where you
directed us with the address is <>, but the receptionist told us that nobody came to
their office as you wrote us and they requested cash before will can
step in.

Please we are at hotel at the moment waiting for someone to welcome
us, we are sitting outside their bar at the moment.

Hope to see you soonest or you can call my cell phone number.

Regards.

Mr Eric

Moses is confused:

Quote:
I am not sure what is going on. Kareem told me arrangements had all been made? Can you send me some pictures of the hotel that I can show to Kareem? I want to make certain he called the correct hotel and did not confuse it with another hotel perhaps?

We will work on getting this sorted out.

Still waiting outside the hotel:

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

I received your mail and i'm totally confused with what your worker
Kareem did
, we are at the hotel you sent the address to us at the
moment. To honest, we can't snap picture now, because is night
already.

We still at the hotel at the moment till 8pm and if we didn't receive
any call from you or kareem we will go back to JABI BUS STATION,
because the hotel receptionist told us that they need cash before they
can allow us to step in and they cannot allow us to stay in their
premises
or if Kareem can call us so that we give the receptionist
phone for him to allow us to stay this night.

I want you to contact Kareem to confirm exact hotel he told you that
he paid to help to sort this issue amicably.

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards.

Mr Eric

Eric and Franklin, treated like dogs, not even allowed to set foot inside the hotel...

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Labowski wrote:
I like to imagine the conversations they have with each as they are waiting day after day after day for someone to come pick them.

I like to think they are living out the plot of Waiting for Godot every day. Though maybe these lads aren't as intelligent.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Waiting for Moses wouldn't be as boring as Waiting for Godot.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

? I thought it was SH?

Deleted duplicate post - bware419ers

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am guessing that SH is the next destination. Smile

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I definitely have plans for SH, but not for a while.

After out boys spent the whole day waiting around the flophouse, GPS employee Kareem gives Eric a call to see if they can sort out their troubles...

https://soundcloud.com/epicfraudstration3/call-to-eric-in-abuja-2-apr-16-mr-l

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Spilled coffee alert!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lock up your mothers.....strange things are afoot in Abuja Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

Germany

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to these boys I will never forget that the Jabi bus station is adjacent to the rock of ages mall

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
The Scaminator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How did these lads travel to that hotel which is an hour outside Abuja and then make it back to the bus station without any cash?? Seems they have a lot more resources at their disposal than they're letting on.

Love the phone call, it's amazing just how dense they are...weren't some of the same sound boards used when they were in Ivory Coast? "I am in the hotel...where can we locate you...?" Awesome baiting!

"What do you fuck do you mean you wanna fuck my wife? Have some fucking respect for God sake" - <b>Thomas B.</b>

"You are just an ass full of fools" - <b>Andrew Azazi</b>

"i will have your big loosed pussy and ass hole shot by some gangsters in where ever you are" - <b>Solomon Simpson</b>
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

I received a telephone calls from Mr Kareem few minutes ago and he was
asking me a lot of questions which i don't understood
what he meant,
but he said that he will be coming along with his partners to come and
pick us at JABI BUS STATION ADJACENT ROCK OF AGES MALL ALONG OBAFEMI
AWOLOWO WAY, we are still waiting for them.

We will appreciate if they can locate us as we are back at the BUS STATION.

Regards.

Mr Eric

Moses explains...

Quote:
Hello Mr. Eric,

I am writing to get an update from you on your current location and situation.

Yesterday evening I contacted Kareem to make sure that he had infact arranged for the hotel as I had asked. Even though I know for certain that I had instructed him to contact the hotel and make reservations for you, he told me that he forgot to call them to do this. Needless to say I was furious with him, and demanded that he travel immediately to the hotel and find you even though it was after working hours!

He was very upset with me, but this was his fault and I will not allow the incompetence of one of my employees to inconvenience a customer!Very Happy

He told me that he did try to contact you, and he traveled to the hotel late last night in the evening to try to locate you there and pay for the hotel directly, however he was unable to locate you. It sounds like you may have returned to the bus station. Please update me on your current location.

I also wanted to let you know that I have gotten 2 more emails from someone claiming to be you, but they are using capital letters, so I know that it is UZUMBO or one of his gang. They continue to ask me to come to the airport. I continue to pray that they will stay there at the airport and not try to find me here and will eventually leave this place. Please stay safe out there.

Eric has had some time to think about that phone call, and it's starting to make him nervous...

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Thanks for your mail and your concern.

We are also thank you for your caring, We are still at JABI BUS
STATION ADJACENT ROCK OF AGES MALL ALONG OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY at the
moment.

I want to let you know what happened yesterday Mr Kareem called me, he
started asking questions which i don't understand, he started asking
how much i earn per month and how old my mother is
which i don't
understand why asking such questions but i responded to him
respectfully.

To be honest, we are afraid of the way he sounds on phone yesterday
and i am not comfortable with the attitude, because i remembered how
Mr Bahbango sounds on phone to us when we was in Cote d Ivoire, later
he betrayed us.

Mr Malone, please i don't want more of your workers to know more about
this our package, because you have not learn more about their
characters to avoid what happened between Mr Bahbango and Mr Randy.

If you can go and pay in any hotel that will be comfortable for you
and send the address of the place to us, we will locate there to sort
out this issue amicably, so that nobody will know when and where you
deliver the package to us, because brother Dan Hamilton want the
package back to Ghana safely, so that he can give his wife sister
Betty good news after all this.

Thanks for your time and your understanding in this matter.

Regards.

Mr Eric.

I am attaching massage i received from brother Dan Hamilton about his
wife current situation, so that we can help him bring the package back
to Ghana.

------------------

Hello Brother Eric,

I am sorry for the how long it has been since I last wrote to you. Betty is
not improving. She has lost a lot of weight.

The doctors are worried she
cannot wake to eat and she sleeps almost all day.

I continue to pray, but I simply don't know if Betty is going to improve.
Every days her health is worse and worse.

I pray that you bring the package back to the orphans successfully.
And God will eventually see that you receive the package and the
orphans will be happy with their toys.

I have no light in my life right now. Only darkness.

Regards, Dan

Moses agrees to go get them himself.

Quote:
Hello mr Eric,

This is very strange to hear. Kareem seems like a very nice man, but you are correct that I do not know him very well. Only for the short time I have been here in Abuja. You are probably right that we should avoid including any more employees than necessary.

I will take care of this myself. I have some duties that I must tend to this morning in the office, but I will come to the bus station myself later this afternoon to get you both. I will be driving a large white van with GPS written on it.

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Thanks for your response.
We will be at JABI BUS STATION ADJACENT ROCK OF AGES MALL ALONG
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY waiting for you, is about 20mins drive away from
NIGERIA TURKISH INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE or you can ask any taxi driver
on the way where is the JABI BUS STATION SECOND GATE.

It is Lagos park, once you get to the gate call our line so that we
come out of the gate to meet you and the is two big gate with green
white green colour.

Hope seeing you soonest.

Regards.

Mr Eric

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...he started asking how much i earn per month and how old my mother is...i am not comfortable with the attitude

Laughing
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If you can go and pay in any hotel that will be comfortable for you and send the address of the place to us, we will locate there to sort out this issue amicably,

They're just begging for a visit to SH, aren't they Very Happy

Germany

kishnabe
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How can he not know Kareem is Randy?

Just lol.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The Jabi bus station is adjacent to the rock of ages mall

I just love how lads identify locations. Reminds me of "the only internet cafe on Hospital Road" Laughing
Crazy Mary
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we need further clarification ... is it the station adjacent to the Rock of Ages Mall by any chance? :banghead: :banghead:
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Good question. I think the van should get lost due to poor directions to the bus station. Or it could end up at a different bus station. The possibilities are endless.
Razz

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a hot property:

http://www.pyramidestates.org/category/shopping-malls/

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so, what would happen, if...

1. a few hundred km away from abuja, someone steals the vans tires, while our employee is sleeping inside?

1a. after that, the engine gets stolen.

2. somebody even loaded the van onto a larger truck to steal it, with him inside.

lads love weird stories Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head

Last edited by Robert Heinrich der 1. on Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic