SmartFeedSmartFeed          



WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com


 Eric and Franklin arrive in Maiduguri, Nigeria (pg 12)

View next topic
View previous topic
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
Haruna
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 15 Oct 2015
Posts: 581
Location: Festac


PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bobbybobby wrote:
... Chidda Hotel and the AP filling station which is easily recognized by any Abuja Taxi driver you ask.


SH is also easily recognized by any West Africa taxi driver you ask.

_________________
Mr. Haruna
Closed lad accounts x37 x9 Nigeria Turkey United Nations Indonesia x 2 South Africa United Kingdom x2 United Arab Emirates United States x2 United Kingdom
------------

"Younger brother to Hassan, you can fxck off with your deceit and cheat heart." Hassan Jamal.

My sound tracks

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailSkype Name
Haruna
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 15 Oct 2015
Posts: 581
Location: Festac


PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er wrote:
https://goo.gl/maps/vudW9GA1ix62


Look at the right margin: IBM Haruna St. I like that street! Very Happy

_________________
Mr. Haruna
Closed lad accounts x37 x9 Nigeria Turkey United Nations Indonesia x 2 South Africa United Kingdom x2 United Arab Emirates United States x2 United Kingdom
------------

"Younger brother to Hassan, you can fxck off with your deceit and cheat heart." Hassan Jamal.

My sound tracks

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailSkype Name
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru


Joined: 19 Sep 2013
Posts: 2210


PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Late last night:

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Thanks for your response and your understanding. I am so glad that you
responded and i want to let you that we are at the JABI BUS STATION
SECOND GATE ADJACENT ROCK OF AGES MALL, is not far from the NIGERIA
TURKISH INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE.

If you get to the station call our Nigeria provided line, we will be
there waiting for you and we will appreciate if you can come early to
pick us, because our money got finished here.

I look forward seeing you tomorrow.

Regards.

Mr Eric


And the next morning:

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Good morning!
I am writing to inform you that we still waiting for you at JABI BUS
STATION ADJACENT ROCK OF AGES MALL.

Kindly communicate with us to know what next to do, because we are
getting frustrated here at the moment and we don't have any money at
hand.


Moses is on his way!

Quote:
Hello mr Eric,

Thank you for the update. I am leaving right now to locate you at the jabo bus station. I will ask one of my workers for directions. Stay there and I will be there soonish.


Eric is happy:

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Thanks for your mail.

Please call us when you start coming to JABI BUS STATION ADJACENT ROCK
OF AGES MALL so that if any mistake we will direct you early to avoid
mistake we faced in Cote d Ivoire.

Here is our Nigerian line again

I will like to color of your car if it is GPS VAN?

Is vital you call us.

Regards.
Mr Eric


But after a long day of waiting, Eric is not so happy:

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

I am writing this letter with tears, how we just start suffering again in Abuja.

Can you believe that we stand at the JABI BUS STATION ADJACENT ROCK OF
AGES ALONG OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY where we directed you to come and
picked us as you promised for the whole day? And know response from
you yet,it surprised us today.
(I'm not sure why that is a surprise anymore Very Happy)

We are totally confused at this point, why the delaying of the
delivery and why the package is given us stressed. We don't know what
to do again, because we don't know where to sleep this night.

Please we beg you in the name of God, let us know when the package
will be deliver to us. We want to know if we can stay or go back to
Ghana in time. We think so much about all this problems and we don't
want to risk our lives again this time around, because we cannot face
what we passed through in Cote d' Ivoire again


To be honest, we passed through hell in Cote d' Ivorie because of the
wrong delivery of the package and the problems caused a lot of
troubles
that make sister Betty to be seriously ill at the hospital at
the moment.

We assured brother Dan Hamilton to advise his wife sister Betty not to
think so much about the package that we will make sure we will bring
the package back to Ghana as they requested, but we cannot understand
why the delaying again this time.


We are scared about all this problems, because delay is very dangerous
at this point sister Betty is seriously in bad condition.

Please let us know when we will get the package back to Ghana, because
we promised brother Dan Hamilton that we will not hesitate to inform
him once we get the package, so that both of them will be happy again
in life to fulfil their heart desire.

If you really want to deliver the package to us as brother Dan
Hamilton directed you to do so that his wife will be healed, kindly
contact us through our provided Nigeria line below, because we don't
have any money at hand to be recharging internet again.

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Mr Eric

_________________
Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
View user's profileSend private message
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru


Joined: 19 Sep 2013
Posts: 2210


PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An amusing update... I just logged into my UZUMBO email, which I hadn't looked at for several weeks, since Eric would never respond to my taunts. However, I had this little gem sitting in there from several weeks ago. He sent it to Uzumbo after his safari to Ghana, and Uzumbo was threatening to track him down and kill him.

Quote:
Greetings Guys!!!

How are you and your Boss Kofi? I hope everybody is working hard. I am
very sorry for not responding to your emails, due to the nature of the
game as a wise men Laughing that is the reason why we decided to buried
ourselves, because you think that you are fast and you don't know that
the ID you are holding is what will put you in jail if you don't take
time.

BE WISE AND ASK PEOPLE ABOUT GHANA MOTTO, IS FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS
NOT LIKE COTE D'IVOIRE.

Kindly check link below and see penalty you are coming to face soonest
, because we have evidence of murder case of David Kofi in Cameroon he
sent to us to threat us with all your massages.

( www.ishr.ch/news/ghana-death-penalty-law-breaches-right-life)

Guy you fuck up, because God gave you $900 dollars for you to enjoys
yourself and focus your business you decided to waste it
in what you
don't know about that is the reason why you failed.

Guy did you know that you fuck up??? Say yes, if you say yes you will
be blessed
, because God is not a small man you will touch his soul and
be go free. We knew all your tricks you played in Cote d'Ivoire with
the police men
and people you sent to search for us and you all blind,
because we saw you but you cannot see us that is the reason why we
kept silent, because we are not a citizen of Cote d'Ivoire to deal
with you physically.

I am so glad that you said that you and your gangs are coming to Ghana
and you highly welcome.

We have forwarded your fudged interpol statement you used the identity
you are holding to fudged to be a chief inspector Uzumbo in police in
Korhogo Cote d'Ivoire to steal what doesn't belong to you and your
murder crime news paper in Cameroon David Kofi sent to us.


We will welcome you to come and face your crime in Ghana soonest ,
because the God we serve will arrest you all.

ANONYMOUS


Oh Eric,,, you are indeed a very wise man. Laughing

_________________
Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
View user's profileSend private message
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life


Joined: 31 Aug 2014
Posts: 265
Location: 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque NM


PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. What to do, what to do with these lads....

Mr L, how long do you intend to let them stew?

EDIT: Just saw the Uzumb0 email. I really think the K-boyz should follow them to Nigeria...

_________________
Closed lad accounts x37
United Kingdom

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
View user's profileSend private message
Fryer
Baiting Guru


Joined: 15 Mar 2008
Posts: 2672
Location: Global Computer Mega Cafe


PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Labowski wrote:
An amusing update... I just logged into my UZUMBO email


Send him back an email from Uzumbo saying that he (Uzumbo) was just going to ignore the small boy's emails but one of his gang just transfered/moved to Abuja and now swears he saw him and that little boy Franklin hanging around outside the Jabi bus station....

_________________
Easter 2015Whip Goat x 710 Closed lad accounts x N United States x 2 Nurse Nastys Audi TT Click here for a Sure Fire Pith Helmet Modality
YOU ARE A MOTHERFUCKER SCUMBAG AND AN EMPTY VESSEL
FUCK YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY . YOU ARE SATAN. YOU ARE ANTI-CHRIST
guy nawaaa for you oooh
View user's profileSend private message
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 04 Jan 2016
Posts: 702
Location: Feeding the cat


PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Throwing the gauntlet down to the Kofi gang, eh? Pretty tough talk considering they're now stredded in a piss ridden bus station in Abuja with no money.

Sure would be a shame if Uzumbo got wind of it..... Very Happy

_________________
I am a perpetrator of terminalogical inexactitudes - sometimes!

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
View user's profileSend private message
Big X
Baiting Guru


Joined: 14 Nov 2012
Posts: 23946
Location: Stalag Luft III


PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find it amusing that the lads signed their threatening email to Uzumbo as Anonymous. As if there were any chance that you couldn't figure out who sent it. Laughing

_________________
Whip Jack Boot Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013 Closed lad accounts x237 x44 The Church of the Old Gods x2 Mugu Reseller x4 Jolly Roger
United StatesCanadaMexican FlagPanamaBrazilUnited KingdomIrelandSpainFranceItalySwitzerlandNetherlandsBelgiumGermanyDenmarkSwedenCzech RepublicUkraineRussia
Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
View user's profileSend private message
maggiestail
419Eater is my life


Joined: 22 Sep 2013
Posts: 258
Location: A cold, dark corner of Earth


PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
we saw you but you cannot see us


No wonder the Boyz couldn't see them - ittybitty Franklin is so skinny that if he turned sideways he'd disappear. Laughing

Perhaps the little 'un could train his tapeworm to attack on command.

_________________
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accounts
cameroonUnited StatesUnited Kingdom
T.W.A.T Tattoo Vcamera x2
Safari Nigeria-Mali-Timbuktu : Rev Prosper/Team TWAT Sept 2016
Safari Burkina Faso-Togo-Sapele, Nigeria (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr Alex! Oct 2016
Safari Ouagadougou - Niamey - Kano (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr. Alex - second safari

"More often than not I sit down and laugh at your ignorance as you are foolish idiot women" - Mr Entwistle, US Ambassador to Nigeria
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru


Joined: 19 Sep 2013
Posts: 2210


PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Things are about to get interesting for wise man Eric and his tiny friend Franklin.

Moses writes back, and attaches an "interesting" email he got a few hours ago...

Quote:
Hello Mr. Eric,

I am completely and utterly confuse at this point and the information you prove me keeps changing. Now you are saying once again that you are at the bus station near Rock of Ages mall, but just a few hours ago you wrote to me to wait and you would meet me at the Abuja Airport tomorrow? I simply do not understand what is going on and why the location has changed. I am attaching the text of the email you sent me below. Please clarify where you are and what you want me to do. Am I supposed to go to the bus station or the airport? I don't understand!

Moses

____

GOOD DAY MR MOSES MALONE!!

ME MR ERIC AN MY FREND LITTLE FRANKLIN OBI HAVE BEEN TAKING WIT MR DAN HAMILTON OK?? WE UNDERSTAN U NOW IN ABUJA AND WE WILL BE THERE SOONEST OK BUT VERY IMPORTANT IS THINK OK WE WANT U TO DISREGARD ALL MY EARLYER MESSAGES OK?? I HAVE DECIDE THAT IT IS BEST IF U MEET ME AT AIRPORT TOMORROW OK WE WILL BE THERE WAITING FOR U BY AFTERNNON TIME ON FRIDAY AN WE WILL WAIT FOR YOU THERE WIT PACKAGE OF ELECTRONICS THAT WERE NOT DELEVERED IN KORHOGO!! SO DONT MEET US ANYWERE ELSE JUS MEET US AT THE IRPORT TOMORROW WE WILL LOOK FOR U IN YOUR MARKED GPS VAN OK????

YOUR FREND MR ERIC

_________________
Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
View user's profileSend private message
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter


Joined: 10 Dec 2015
Posts: 1157
Location: In your closet


PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Eric and Franklin will add some more texture to the already piss-ridden bus station after reading that email XD.

_________________
Closed lad accounts x89 Goat United States x17 United Nations United Kingdom x3 Malaysia x2 Australia Benin Togo United Arab Emirates

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
View user's profileSend private message
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter


Joined: 17 Jun 2015
Posts: 1942


PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
"CHAIRMAN OF ASHAWO CLUB"

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
View user's profileSend private message
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life


Joined: 31 Aug 2014
Posts: 265
Location: 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque NM


PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perfect!

_________________
Closed lad accounts x37
United Kingdom

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
View user's profileSend private message
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter


Joined: 21 Dec 2014
Posts: 1893
Location: Twilight zone outer limits


PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Outstanding turn of events! -ANONYMOUS

_________________
Easter 2015
A grovelling lad is a happy lad. - My current mantra

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
View user's profileSend private message
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru


Joined: 19 Sep 2013
Posts: 2210


PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

I just receive your mail now but to be honest with you this email you attached is not me that sent this mail to you, is UZUMBO and his gangs wrote you the mail to confuse you to know where you are at the moment to steal our package and i always write you mail with small letter.

We still at JABI BUS STATION ADJACENT ROCK OF AGES ALONG OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY since yesterday you told us that you are coming to pick us.

The mail you attached to me now is from Uzumbo group, please dont tell anybody where your office in Abuja located.

I want you to check email they used to sent the mail to you as we told you in Cote d ivoire that they fudged my email claimed to be Eric.

This is my original email <>

This is their fudged email <> the different is (ii), please check email you received the mail from well to avoid making mistake and deliver the package to wrong people.

Please don't tell them that we are at JABI BUS STATION,because they might look for us and stop responding to them, they want to use our name to confuse you to take our package and they are confusing brother Dan aswell to get more information him.

Call me on my new Nigeria sim for confirmation to avoid mistake.

Regards.

Mr Eric


Not UZUMBO!!

Quote:
UZUMBO!!!?!?! HOW DOES HE KNOW I AM HERE IN ABUJA????

I travelled all the way to Nigeria with my family to be safe from him and those evil Kofiboyz!! Oh my God I don't know what to do right now!

They killed Ewing and Olajuwon back in korhogo, they won't hesitate to kill me here if they find me with the package!!

First thing Is first, I need you to confirm for me that you are indeed the Eric and Franklin that I know since I already know what you look like. I need you to take a picture of yourselves at the bus station to prove to me that I am speaking to the real mr Eric!! I need to know who I can trust!!

Oh my god I must call my wife and make sure she is ok. I cannot believe those evil Kofiboyz followed me to Abuja!!


Eric assures Moses that he is safe in Nigeria:

Quote:
Hello Mr. Malone,

Thanks for your mail and your understanding.
I am very sorry for the late response, i'm totally confused about all this, because we've not let brother Dan Hamilton know that we are coming (he should know by now that Kofiboyz know all and see all Very Happy) to Nigeria to meet you to pick up the package.

Kindly check the attached file and receive our pictures you requested us to snap in front of JABI BUS STATION ADJACENT ROCK OF AGES MALL ALONG OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY.

To be honest with you we don't know how this group of boys know that we are here for the package, because we can never let them know after what we passed through in Cote d Ivoire and i am very shocked this morning i got your mail that they contacted you and claimed to be Eric to steal our package from you at the airport so that they will take it from you at the airport and run away.

We thank God that their plan did not work out, please note that i told you in Cote Ivoire that they fudged my email claimed to be Eric to confuse you and Brother Hamilton to get more information's about the package and i always write you with small letter in any of my email and we found out that UZUMBO use capital letter in their threat emails they sent to us when we was in Cote d Ivoire.

From today onward, we will be writing you only from this subject and any other email you receive with capital letter claimed to be Eric and from different subject know that is from UZUMBO so that we both can keep secret on this till we sort this out this issue.

I want to let you know that they cannot do anything to and your family,because Nigeria has tight security in Abuja since Boko Haram started operating in Nigeria.

We hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards.

Mr Eric


It looks like little Franklin put on a few pounds! I wonder if the tapeworm is gone? Of course, looking at the sanitary conditions at the "Toilet & Bathroom" behind them, maybe he will get a new one...

ImageImage

_________________
Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
View user's profileSend private message
bware419ers
419Eater Admin


Joined: 25 Jun 2012
Posts: 21300
Location: Searching for the Platinum Piggie


PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Dim Duo wrote:
i always write you mail with small letter.


They then wrote:
We still at JABI BUS STATION ADJACENT ROCK OF AGES ALONG OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY


Laughing

_________________
| SCAMWARNERS | PREMIUM | REQUIRED READING | REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
View user's profileSend private message
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life


Joined: 31 Aug 2014
Posts: 265
Location: 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque NM


PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Eric brought an extra shirt? It's almost like he knew he'd need a change of clothes. Maybe he's not as dumb as he looks.

If they really need money, Eric could sell one of the shirts I suppose....

EDIT: after a second look, maybe it's the same shirt...weird lighting effect

_________________
Closed lad accounts x37
United Kingdom

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams

Last edited by Heisenberg222 on Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private message
maggiestail
419Eater is my life


Joined: 22 Sep 2013
Posts: 258
Location: A cold, dark corner of Earth


PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it just me or do Eric and Franklin look like some sort of weird comedy duo? I came here, saw the new picture, and burst out laughing.

ETA: Frankie-boy definitely looks rounder in the face. Hopefully Mr L can help him lose a few pounds Twisted Evil

_________________
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accounts
cameroonUnited StatesUnited Kingdom
T.W.A.T Tattoo Vcamera x2
Safari Nigeria-Mali-Timbuktu : Rev Prosper/Team TWAT Sept 2016
Safari Burkina Faso-Togo-Sapele, Nigeria (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr Alex! Oct 2016
Safari Ouagadougou - Niamey - Kano (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr. Alex - second safari

"More often than not I sit down and laugh at your ignorance as you are foolish idiot women" - Mr Entwistle, US Ambassador to Nigeria
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru


Joined: 19 Sep 2013
Posts: 2210


PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I definitely like how they go everywhere together. It makes it even more fun for some reason. I like to imagine the conversations they have with each as they are waiting day after day after day for someone to come pick them.

BWare, haha! Yes he always capitalizes his current location doesn't he? That might come back to bite him...

_________________
Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
View user's profileSend private message
Crazy Mary
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 15 Mar 2016
Posts: 74
Location: Segregation Unit 3L


PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect the lads are hanging close to those toilets after reading Uzumbo's letter Laughing
View user's profileSend private message
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter


Joined: 21 Dec 2014
Posts: 1893
Location: Twilight zone outer limits


PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please don't tell them that we are at...


Oh, am certain Mr. Moses didn't let THAT slip! Twisted Evil

_________________
Easter 2015
A grovelling lad is a happy lad. - My current mantra

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
View user's profileSend private message
Dark Shadows
Master Baiter


Joined: 01 Mar 2016
Posts: 244
Location: ...sorry, I have trouble remembering things since I got out of intensive care...


PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Coming back for more after all this. You really gotta wonder...

Wouldn't it be a shame if some of the local lads got wind of this operation in some mysterious manner and decided that they resented the Kofibois trying to move in on their turf?

The Dimwitted Duo might find that they were the meat in the sandwich...

_________________
Closed lad accounts 54 Benin Vcamera 2
You are a simple a joker, that iw why your lies stand for. stop contact me because I hate you . . . your next place is hell where you belong. wow to you satantic child.you are big fool - Barrister Lücha Pëterson Jära
why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? Look,you have disgraced me enough - 'Western Union Money Transfer'
You are a mother f*cker, you s*ck your mother, a stupid Muslim Negro f*cking around internet a stupid boy from the worst most stupidest country in the whole universe.
Go to hell and burn to arches n*gga. - Dävid Knight
View user's profileSend private message
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 26 Aug 2006
Posts: 577


PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They may be the new Turd[s]

Ride them hard until they disappear

Hopefully, into dust. There is nothing that can be redeemed.

_________________
Pith Helmet

Click here to support 419Eater.com
View user's profileSend private message
Capone
** REMEMBERED **


Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Posts: 10596
Location: Blackacre


PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I keep thinking of "Eric and Franklin's Most Excellent Adventure".

_________________
Closed lad accounts X 73 Eco-friendly sty under construction
x 116 Cambodia Flag Canada Nigeria United States Malaysia United Kingdom
Fake law firm sites killed x3
500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
View user's profileSend private message
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru


Joined: 19 Sep 2013
Posts: 2210


PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Their size difference makes me think of the villains from Rocky and Bullwinkle.

The sun rises on another beautiful Abuja morning...

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Thanks for your response and your understanding in this matter. I
appreciate your ideas a lot, it is very important to care for your
family and we pray that nothing will happen to you and your family as
well.

I want you to understand that this boys can't know that you are here
with your family and they can't know that you based in Nigeria,
because we haven't let anyone to know that you are here with your
family even brother Dan Hamilton and we can't let anybody to know that
you are here with your family, believe me.

I will also let you know that we are frustrate at the JABI BUS
STATION
ADJACENT ROCK OF AGES MALL ALONG OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY, where we
are at the moment. The major problem we are having here is were to put
our heads and no good food to eat, because we beg from hands to mouth.
Can you believe that we will sit in a bench till day will break?

Please try your best to take us out of this situation for God sake.

I strongly believe if you didn't respond to this boys or any email
that will contact you about the package, because they might fudge to
claim another thing to confuse you which you might not know as they
are at the airport at the moment, i believe they will be frustrated at
the airport and go back to their destination by forced.

Please if you cannot come and pick us, you can send any of your
workers to locate us and try give them our provided Nigeria line
for
easy communication, so that we will sort out this issue in time,
because brother Dan Hamilton wrote me an email yesterday night to know
if we have receive the package that his wife is still worried about
the package at the hospital.

Please help us, so that she can be happy again in her life and recover
back, we will appreciate it.

NOTE: I will be writing to you from only this subject to avoid any
further mistake and remember that i do write all my emails with small
letters.

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards.

Mr Eric


It has got to be driving him nuts that I don't just call him. Very Happy

_________________
Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum





All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT