SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An incredibly dumb lad (And a sad story)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Been baiting gold seller since August. He vanished for awhile but came back. I'm looking to purchase gold and berillium and fortunately for me he has some of both. I asked him for three references, expecting fully that he would give me some phony names, but this idiot gave me the email address of one of his victims. I sent his 'reference" an email asking some questions of nana quame ad got the following response back

Quote:
I refer to your email on
You were right that I do not know you. And since I do not know you, how could I give you information regarding my friend, Don Nana Qwame.

However, since you wish to having some business dealings with him, I will tell you this:

I have known him since 2011. It was during that time he contacted me to ask for help. He said that he had some gold dust which an agent of his had brought to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on his behalf. The goods were held by the Customs of Malaysia because the agent was unable to make a payment for customs duty. I went to his help since I have buyers who were interested to buy over the goods after they were cleared from Customs. I met with his agent in K.L. with my buyers. I was told that I needed to help him pay for the customs duty. However, after given him the money to make the payment, he came back to tell me that he needed more money because there were storage charges that were still outstanding. Since the amount he came back to ask me for was too large, my buyers had decided not to make further payments. As a result the goods were not cleared and I understand that they are still with the Customs at Malaysia. He now needs to raise for more money in order to get the goods in out.

I consider Don Nana Qwame a nice gentleman. However, I see that he lacks the experience of a good businessman. He likes to do things without deeper consideration and planning. As such, he is not making much headway. He should have to gold that you want.

My recommendation to you if you want to carry on business with him is to lay down certain rules with him. And until he agrees to abide to those rules, do not jump into business with him in a rush.

I hope I have given you sufficient information you need.

Good luck.

Now at first I thought this might be his Oga, but the last paragraph made me think differently. I finally asked him how much money he lost and got the following response

Quote:
I paid him more than 5.000USD five years ago but I have yet to receive any gold bar or dust from him. His gold dust are still being held by the customs in Malaysia.

I hate these lads. The lad took $5k from the vic and the vic still calls him a friend.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Callan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is pretty grim. Victims are the saddest part of this stuff. I found one a few years ago who had literally lost everything. And a lot of his friends money. He was so bad that AFI sorted out support locally on the ground for fear of his mental state.

And he STILL swore Barrister Bunde Tadmus was the real deal Crying or Very sad
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I may have baited that Lad at some length.

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1979007&highlight=quame#1979007

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2130111&highlight=quame#2130111

He didn't seem to be the sharpest knife in the shed.

(The mixed metaphor is deliberate...)

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
maggiestail
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe the lad had the audacity to use a real victim as his reference. But I find it so sad that, 5 years on, the victim still believes his "gold" is stuck in Malaysian customs, all because
the lad was/is a "nice gentleman". Sad Thank God he stopped paying at 5K.

What, if anything, have you told him?

Safari Nigeria-Mali-Timbuktu : Rev Prosper/Team TWAT Sept 2016
Safari Burkina Faso-Togo-Sapele, Nigeria (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr Alex! Oct 2016
Safari Ouagadougou - Niamey - Kano (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr. Alex - second safari

"More often than not I sit down and laugh at your ignorance as you are foolish idiot women" - Mr Entwistle, US Ambassador to Nigeria
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him the following

Quote:
I will put this as simply as I can. There is no gold dust being held in Malaysia, and there never was any gold dust being held in Malaysia. You paid him 5000 and if you had continued to pay there would have been more and more "fees" for you to pay, all of which would have gone into the pocket of our friend. If you met with him in person consider yourself lucky that you are still alive, as there are cases of people traveling to meet with the person that is scamming them only to be kidnapped and eventually murdered. Don nana quame is obviously not his real name, and he is far from a nice man as you can be. He would slit your throat if there was a buck in it for him.

I am what is known as a scambaiter. See this site https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/ for more details about the scam. What scambaiters do is to take up as much time from the scammer as possible. If we can get bank account information we can get these accounts frozen and shut down, putting a real hurt into their activities. If you have not already done so, please stop all communication with this person and whatever you do don't tell him of my true intentions. Your money is long gone, but hopefully me and my scambaiting friends can put a world of hurt on this scammer.

For more information on scambaiting visit this site. http://www.419eater.com/ Some really good people over there doing some amazing work.

He replied

Quote:
Thank you for the information you have given regarding this crook.
For your information, I have stopped making any payment after the 5,000USD though he is still trying.
If there is any way I can be of help to nab him, do let me know. In the meantime, I notice he is still hoping that you will send the money. I hope you succeed in what you had planned to do. I will stop communicating with him.

Meanwhile the lad responds to my character

Quote:
hello look i can not give you my buyer Email OK

I reply

Quote:
Well, I cannot do business with you then. The one reference you provided me did not give you a glowing reference.

Let's make this s.o.b. pay!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never baited a gold lad but I'm game to try. PM me his email addy and I'll give him a go.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Email addie sent

TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector Gadget just brought this to my attention. Since things may be wrapping up with Dave Tittysoggy (our current gold lad), we need to bring some pain to anyone who has the balls to use a victim as a reference.

If you could hit me or IG with a PM, that would be wonderful, Jayhawk!

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent out a feeler. Yes, the misspellings were intentional (mostly).

Quote:
We have not met or written to each order before. Am Clara Peller by name. I live in Herfordshier UK. A friend mentioned that you had offered to sell him gold at a very good price which he is considering. I would like to express to you my interest in purchasing gold, silver and platinum, as I have only myself to see to my own security in life since the passing of my late husband. Is this something you can help with? Please write and let me know soonest.

And got this mess in return, including a pic of what may or may not be some gold and a pic of a fake passport..

Quote:
MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT
THE SELLER PARTIES

Company: Pet Gold Coast Limited

Name: Nana Kwame Amaniampong

Passport Number: H1210451

Address: NO 25 sakumunor Estate Accra Ghana

City/Country: Accra - Ghana

Telephone: +xxxxx

Email: <snip>

SELLERS BANKING DETAILS:

Bank name: BSIC

Address: P.O Box CT 1732, Cantonments Accra Ghana.

Swift Code: BSAHGHAC

Account number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Account name: Pet Gold Coast Limited
THE BUYER PARTIES

Company:

Name:

Passport Number:

Address:

City/Country:

Telephone:

Email:
BUYER BANK DETAILS

Bank name:

Address:

Swift Code:

Account Number:

Account Name:

THIS MOU IS MADE ON 12tu MARCH, 2014 FOR 20.KILOGRAMS OF ALLUVIAL GOLD DUST AND BOLD BAR BETWEEN PET GOLD COAST LIMITED .REPRESENTED BY NANA KWAME AMANIAMPONG .AND ……………………………………….. REPRESENTED BY ………………………. HEREBY CALLED THE BUYER AND ISAAC QUAYSON ACCRA GHANA, HEREBY CALLED THE FINANCIER / AGENT

WE THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBY SOLEMNLY DECLARE WITH FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY UNDER THE PENALTY OF PERJURY AND FRAUDE DO AGREE THIS MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT.

Below is the Specification of Product Available for shipment to the Buyer as Trial

Commodity: AU (Gold Dust)

Quantity: 20 Kilogram

Quality: 23carat +

Origin: Ghana

Purity: 99.99%

Packaging: Metal or Wooden Box

Assay: Final Assay to be made at the buyers nominated and registered refinery and this value will be accepted by both buyer and seller

Price: 35,000usd per Kilogram

Total Cost: US$700,000.00

Account and other detail redacted-Capone

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TYH, email sent. The good news is that our vic has stopped all communication with the lad. The bad news is that he has dropped me as well.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^No wonder he's leaning on Miss Clara!

Quote:
Hello try to get back to me or you can call me on my Telephone Number: +233 dial-a-maga

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And Clara responds.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Don,

Thank you for your communications over the weekend. Please be aware that am just a simple woman and I don't understand complicated business forms. But am wealthy enough to pay for a very good lawyer who can help me. I have put a call into his office and will meet with him later this week.

I do have one question. Does your firm sell any gold wafers or medallions? I only ask because gold bars can be such a problem to move around.

Oh and, while I thank you for providing your number, I really see no reason to speak to you over the telephone at this time. If this is a problem for you, please let me know now as it will help to avoid problems in the future.

Kindest regards,
Miss Clara Peller

P.S. I would appreciate if you could show some professional decorum in the future by addressing all communications to me by my name. Cheerio!

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has a one-track mind. Clara will not be amused.

Quote:
how are you doing today ? i see your email you have my Phone number now you can call me all the time

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gold boi seems a tad anxious.

Quote:
hello pls try and get back to me

So Clara responds.

Quote:
Dear Mr. nana,

I don't understand your last massage. I got back to you several days ago. Did you not get my email? In case something went wrong, let me repeat myself.

Firstly, I expect you to show some professional decorum in the future by addressing all communications to me by my name. I may be just a simple woman but I can not abide crude manners.

Secondly, I am happy with email communications. So, unless you can give me some compiling reason to do so, I see know reason to spend money on telephone calls.

Thirdly, Am still waiting for your answer to my question about whether or not your firm sells gold wafers or medallions?

Finally, I will be meeting with my lawyer early next week, to help me with the paperwork you sent. I had hoped she would be available this week but she has been busy with her Spring cleaning.

Please reply with the informations I've requested.

Looking forward to your responds!

Clara

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT
THE SELLER PARTIES

Company: Pet Gold Coast Limited

Name: Nana Kwame Amaniampong

Passport Number: H1210451

etc etc.

Dinsdale Piranha has made contact.

Edit to add :

I sent
Quote:
Mr Amaniampong,
Thank you for your reply. I note that you have already included an amount of gold to sell. IS this all you have at present? Also, what form is it in? IS it in gold dust or has it been refined to bars?
We would prefer to have gold dust/nuggets as it is easier to test before purchase.

Dinsdale

He replied :
Quote:

OH MY GOD
my gold is not in IS i have my gold in Ghana OK
if you need it my agent will take the gold to you now in your country
I Send you my ID now

His 'ID' was a picture of the gold

This could be hard work.

Quote:
Thank you for your reply.
As I can see in the picture, most of the gold appears to be in dust form.
This is good news as we can test it with standard field equipment.
How much is dust and how much has been smelted into bars?
I need to know the quantities to see if a spectrometer might be needed to test the bars. It's only worth bringing one if the amount of bars is sufficient.

Dinsdale

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Idiot boi still has the manners of a palsied goat. BTW, the pic on my Gmail account is a B&W of Princess Diana. Maybe our lad is into necrophilia?

Quote:
OK good

I get your Email i need to tell you this I am king in Ghana and gold is my Job , i have it all that i need is a buyer

i see your photo on my Email you look so good so i see you my ID for you to see me

as for the gold i will send it to you by my agent in Ghana OK
for my agent to take this gold to you in your country you will send 2000 dollar for his Ticket OK

try and back to me

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is still on the hook and ready to travel

Quote:
oh yes but the money that my agent need for him to get the gold out from the airport in Malaysia is 10 000 dollar and my buyer do not have this money

he give my agent 5000 dollar in Malaysia now i need money to get out my gold from the airport that make me to tell you that i will sell this 10 kg of gold to you for me to have money

my agent in Ghana will take the gold to you in your country by your house address OK, all that you need to do now is for you to send the 2000 to my agent in Ghana for him to take the 10 kg to you in your country OK

Quote:
No. For this amount of gold I will fly to your country and meet your agent in person.

Quote:
OK good i will be happy for that you can come to me i have the gold in Ghana no money to send it

pls try to come , give me your Phone number
i will call you OK

I'm thinking it is Simba Safari time,

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Clara is glad for the compliment but is still unsure about the lad's seriousness.

Quote:
Oh, your a king, eh? Very nice! And thank you for your lovely complement. No one has sad such nice thing to me since my dear Larry died.

I will be meeting with my lawyer on Wednesday afternoon to go over the documents you sent. And as long as everything goes smoothly, I may proceed with my purchase. There are only two things that could still get in our way. The first id your continued refusal to use polite language with me. The other thing is your continued refusal to answer my question about whether or not you can sell your gold in wafer and/or medallion form.

I want you to know that I take this very seriously and if you an not show that you are also serious then I will have no order option than to take my$100,000 elsewhere.

Thank you for you serious consideration to my concern.

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Don't rush him whether he can provide you with the gold in medallion or wafer. Let him think he is in control.

This is a good bait. It has the elements to become a great one. Nothing like having an eager lad. The mugu is retarded, and does not know how to reply to your request. Makes me want to bait and get him on a safari. I wonder if he would like to trade gold for diamonds.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn. What a blast from the past. Welcome back!

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
mosesmitterchaff
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know why, but I always laugh every time I see the word "barrister" in scam emails... Maybe the gold can be flipped into Bitcoin through Moneygram?
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Doc

I'm ready for some fun. Right now reading what is going on the forum

Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
( Makinwa)
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Look who''s back-good to see you!

Sorry to thread jack, Thursten. You're handling this gold lad with flair.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Thank you Capone, nice to see that you are still here.

Reading everything in the forum to see the modalities the members are using.

Presently just looking for a good bait or co-bait with some demented baiter hahaha.

( Makinwa)
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@rumbero, thanks for the idea an welcome back! You can always jump in on this lad. I'm sure Jayhawk wouldn't mind. Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic