SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Assume the position! Soldier needs friends.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Available for love here:

Or email:

He will order you into submission....

James Scott
Hello am working under United Nation in syria , a month ago we went for patrol with some of my team, on that patrol, we ;aid attacked on the rebel camp and on the camp we and my team discovered a huge amount of money and gold that we shared among ourselves and my share of money is 9.900, 000 u.s. dollars and Twenty five kg of golds so now i have moved the box through U.N Diplomatic means to Ghana , so now i need someone i can trust to contact the delivery company for immedaite delivery to his country and as soon a you receive this funds, i will run out from the hospital and join you so we can invest this money and sell the golds as well and add the money for invest , so my good friend,am at the hospital in syria , so i need someone that can help me, so my good friend if u know i can trust you on this get back to me . why i need u to receive this money for me is because of the nature of my job , we re not allowed to carry money or gold out of any country that we went for peace keeping and i cannot transfer this money and gold to U.S as an Army official, so if you are ready to work with me i will offer you 30% of the total fund and 70% will be mine . so if i can trust u on this , kindly send me this informations, o i can give it to the agent that is going to deliver this funds to your doorsteps. below are the informations needed. This is the photo of the money and golds is inside the box and this is the deposit ccertificate that was given to me by the delivery company
James Scott

James Scott
Seasons greetings. What are your plans for the season-Sweety?
It was my wish for the Xmas to do our marriage if you share worthy wonderful woman, honest and caring for me as really loved unconditional thus found my life

Wanda
that is sweet

James Scott
You already got another man you love to marry and talking to dear ? I am one woman man, if you got another man, lemme know so i can still wait until found my mrs right for me and just me alone all the days of our life never to separate from eachother, i mean nothing or nobody to separate our love because everybody or thing have to mind their own life nor business

Wanda
what has gotten into you?
James Scott
Nothing bcoz nobody shares with me woman i love unless she does not need me in her life. I don't need drama in my life babe , nothing has gotten into me otherthan deep loving you

Wanda
i do not like drama either

James Scott
Ok babe, Do you really love me then , sory just ve to be upfront bcoz am a one woman man

Wanda
that is ok, but i dont like drama

James Scott
I prefer if don't love me later on to lemme know so i could give other ladies chance to know who actually is that wonderful woman of me life if i got it's you wrong which only if you tell me i will know babe otherthan blocking other bcoz of i found you and feeling of my love unconditional bcoz i don't know why on earth i would have this love feel for you , affection so deep and strong, don't know why

Wanda
ok dear

James Scott
dear, the delivery man had demanded that you should provide your home address and telephone they would deliver our consignment box
Wanda
lol tell your deliveryman i don't give a shit about his demands

James Scott
why are you laughing ...

Wanda
because it is funny some delivery person i do not know thinking he can demand my address
m
James Scott
what do you mean by tell the delivery you dont care about his demands ? are you kidding with your father ?

Wanda
my father?

James Scott
shut up , its selfishness . do you think im kidding
yes your father

Wanda
did you just tell me to shut up?

James Scott
because if you respect me , you would respect nor care about your fathers word.

Wanda
you never even met my father

James Scott
I said and mean get the fuck shot up and hear what ima tell you
Does your father lives on ?

Wanda
LOL

James Scott
Do you understand me sweetie ?

Wanda
no, I do not understand you at all

James Scott
i mean you should behave decently and discipline as my lover and don't think we kidding at our age to eachother . or re you still kid sweetie ?
Wanda
what are you talking about?

James Scott
What ?

Wanda
you sound like you drank a crack-lsd smoothie

James Scott
Yoo think am drunked really ?
so all i was saying to you , you freaking thought was kidding , joking and not serious ?

Wanda
i have no idea what you are talking about

James Scott
go back to our earlier conversation about what we discovered on attack to the terrorist islamist zones ?

Wanda
goats?

James Scott
what goats ? do you need goats or cows ?

Wanda
um, no, I live in new york city

James Scott
Okay dear
what am telling you now is listen attentively to me as my darling wife . behave discipline and decent , dont fk up okay

Wanda
I bet you are great in the sack.

James Scott
Oh save me that word for later x plz , excuse don't think we kidding sweetie o don't you want us walk into the new year holding eachother's hands? now is the time and chance , less you let the love die before new year , what we are talking about here is $9,9 Million and about 25 kg of our golds, do you know that only 1 kg i learnt cost over $45,000 just for per kg ? so what makes you feel when we talking about whats important for our future and life, if you were a good woman make a wife , you should had known better and appreciated and by now should had received it . get across to the Diplomat , delivery man i mean

Wanda
I'd rather talk about sex, because you sound like you would be forceful in bed. You're turning me on with all of these orders!

James Scott
Think about it, you rather read and don't jump to conclusions , seek to understand as a decent wife . we would have all day , all night all days of our life together once we together knowing as retired
that is why i don't want you to delay anything i ask you do , if really you love me , you need me my love , then i would know with your actions

Wanda
do you like force talk in bed?

James Scott Frankeberger
can i see that
take the photo's if you can ,send so i can feel you dig deep into my cock , go deep in you , trust you gonna suck my dick too sweetie

Wanda Mills
wow.... baby
i want you to do dirty things to me
order me as my general!!

James Scott
lol yes gonna do that so i can always satisfy you as i know places and how i give , do it with you that always would make you cry wanting more , but guess you don't chop off my dick deep in your mouth honey

Wanda
haha.... no baby
babe, have you ever done a threesome?

James Scott
how do you mean baby

Wanda Mills
you let another man do me while you watch

James Scott
Have not done that before baby
It seems interesting and good to watch ?
that really i guess most be fun . hope you will enjoy that too?

Wanda
yes
i do
i want you to pick who it is and surprise me

James Scott
I see, i would always do that for you okay

Wanda
mmmm.... well, do you like role play?

James Scott
How those that seems ?

Wanda
we play in bed
you are the general and I am a nasty terrorist you captured.
and you interrogate me

James Scott
if you a terrorist then know you re fired in bed

Wanda
what does that mean dear?

James Scott
yoo gonna be fired by my cock

Wanda
mmm
tell me more my general

James Scott
you have to contact the delivery man and pass him all that he demanded from you darling , the $750, your home address he delivers to and telephone he calls you to

Wanda
that is not sexy

James Scott
Let's do what;s important so we can devote more time to our love life . first things first so we can be togther by Xmas to enjoy our love making fresh to fresh deep into you and out . call someone to stand and watch

Wanda
ok, but finish sex talk first

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a prick indeed.......Email sent. Cool

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Padme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Posting this chat for Ginger...

Ginger's Character Catrina tries to warn soldier James about Wanda's wayward son.

Catrina - Hey there, it is real good to see you so very concerned for the welfare of all of us.

James Scott - 
thanks save the compliments to God of the universe
Catrina -
I appreciate all you do, God bless you and all our troopers.
James Scott - 
If wanda sees our comments, she might be sad with you , so delete the comments so she wouldnt know dear
Catrina - 
Oh sure. Which ones should I delete?
James Scott - 
delete all our comments since she's aint online
Catrina - 
Ok, I'll do that now
James Scott - 
I dont want her feel jealous of you talking to me okay because she met me and she say she loves me , do you think that is true really she wouldn't break my heart ?
Catrina - 
Oh I don't want to interfere in your relationship with her.
James Scott - 
Oh thats okay . x
Catrina - 
she seems lonely and nice. Are you her man?
James Scott - 
yes
Catrina - 
Well you two look like a very sweet couple. I hope you both have all the happiness in the world.
James Scott - 
Are you sure she's lovable woman to make my wife ?
tell me truth about her
you know things more about her, i dont know so tell me
Catrina - 
She seems a bit gullible, somewhat easy to trick. She's the type who seems to love forever. However she seems too caring about people trying to scam her. Maybe you can tell her to stop being so caring about people she doesn't know. I think her son is a terrorist. She has no idea.
Catrina - 
don't tell her that about her son
she will never believe it

James Scott - 
ok sweetie ; but how do you know that about her son

Catrina - 
LOOK AT HIS PHOTOS
where is he?
ask your self what kind of things happen in North Nigeria
It's in the news
Boko
HE WAS IN NORTH NIGERIA
I saw a photograph on his social media site
he has been given a gift
from another terrorist
a 9 year old girl
as his bride
that is fucked up

James Scott - 
Awww thats damn

Catrina - 
Look at some of the comments she gets about him

James Scott - 
f..k and choked up

Catrina - 
YES

James Scott - 
I see , dont worry they are gonna get him killed , yes its true , i have thought of that over and over. yoo know i hate the terrorist so much , they our enemies sweetie huh .......?

Catrina - 
She thinks he's a humanitarian! This will kill her if she knows the truth!

James Scott - 
I think you always right about that s fact

Catrina - 
I feel so bad for her because she really is a sweet perosn
person

James Scott - 
dont wory we ll talk later xx

Catrina - 
Ok
m
James Scott - 
she loves threesome ?

Catrina - 
hahahaha
really?
that is awesome!
she's kinkey!

James Scott - 
Im asking you bcoz you should know more better ?
I guess she is

Catrina - 
Go for it!
You are a lucky man!
James Scott - 
How ?
Catrina - 
You and 2 girls at once
that's every man's dream
James Scott - 
do you mean am lucky man ?
Catrina - 
read above
m
James Scott - 
hahahaham
Catrina - 
yep
James Scott - 
you amazing
Catrina - 
You are a lucky lucky man!
James Scott - 
hahahaha

Catrina - 
unless she wants 2 men at once and then it's not so lucky. You should ask her what kind of 3 some she likes.

James Scott - 
she wants 2 men at once

Catrina - Oh. Well it takes a man secure enough in his masculinity to pull that off. You could pull that off surely.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has replied. I am speechless. I didn't expect anything at all. This lad is really something Cool.

Hello,
why do you send me this? I don't know you, how did you get my email address?
Kind regards
Louisa

gesendet am 15.12. 2015 um 14.23 GMT von James Scott [email protected]

Hello am working under United Nation in syria , a month ago we went for patrol with some of my team, on that patrol, we ;aid attacked on the rebel camp and on the camp we and my team discovered a huge amount of money and gold that we shared among ourselves and my share of money is 9.900, 000 u.s. dollars and Twenty five kg of golds so now i have moved the box through U.N Diplomatic means to Ghana , so now i need someone i can trust to contact the delivery company for immedaite delivery to his country and as soon a you receive this funds, i will run out from the hospital and join you so we can invest this money and sell the golds as well and add the money for invest , so my good friend,am at the hospital in syria , so i need someone that can help me, so my good friend if u know i can trust you on this get back to me . why i need u to receive this money for me is because of the nature of my job , we re not allowed to carry money or gold out of any country that we went for peace keeping and i cannot transfer this money and gold to U.S as an Army official, so if you are ready to work with me i will offer you 30% of the total fund and 70% will be mine . so if i can trust u on this , kindly send me this informations, o i can give it to the agent that is going to deliver this funds to your doorsteps. below are the informations needed. This is the photo of the money and golds is inside the box and this is the deposit ccertificate that was given to me by the delivery company
James Scott

Quote:
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2015 um 18:24 Uhr
Von: "Frankeberger James scott" <[email protected]>

Betreff: Re: Hello am working under United Nation in syria
You are Louisa my beloved dear met some times ago at Agematch and we started a serious relationship oh really? but unfortunately as i was deployed to Syria,because of the I.P internet location, i could not talk to you until i fund your email contact file i kept safe, so i reached you afte i discovered don't want anybody in city i live to know about this wealth my dear okay ? hope you understand very coreectly and don't mistalk . i had ben in the hospital , so soy for my late response .
This informations are you r
Home address :
Telephone no:
City :
I.D passport copy :

Dear, send me copy your pics

God evening James,
oh, pleaze, I am so sorry, forgive me pleaze baby, off corpse I am your beloved, now I vaguely remember, it must have been the amnesia from the accident when I slippered out in the kitchen and fell and I tried to hold on to something but it wouldn't work and i hit my head so hardly on the fawcett at the sink and i was bleeding hard and it hurted so bad and ever since that I am doing having memorial gaps so sometimes I do not remember my name and such but I remember you my sweetest love of all, off corpse! James, oh, you have been in hospital, and that is why you didn't have written to me for such a long time, that explains everything, what has happened? Did yous have an accidant? Are you okay now? Oh James, I have missed you so muchly!
My home address is Platz der Vereinten Nationen 2 in 10249 Berlin, and my telephone number is 01609215****, but you must have my telephone number becorps I think I do remember we have talked before haven't we? I must send you my copy passport sometime later the hospital kept it becorpse I still owe them money for my examinations and xrays and such!
I love and miss you so much!
Your sweaty love Louisa

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Omg . so sorry to hear about the amnesia my darling ,yes really i ve been in the hospital because got a fetal shots by the enemies the terrorist members but am getting better, everything ll be okay soon baby ok and we shall looks towards been together eachother loving arms baby . i miss you more baby, love you from the bottom of my heart my darling baby.
yes sweetheart, we have talked but somehow i wasn't able to bring my phone here because it was highly prohibited to use here , only email could found my file baby but im very happy could found you baby, had missd you so much really more baby.
ok baby, try get the passport copy so there be no delay once you contact the delivery company for request for the delivery of our consignment . you tell them you my wife and i ask you to receive it. ask them if any other thing to provide for the delivey after all the information's you had submitted , so anything they tell you do, make sure you do and not delay because they work and operate with time to every receivers of their delivery, unless they would increase the cost of delivery to you baby , so don't delay , so they won't add interest, do this fast recieve our consignment by doing whatever they tell you do before 24hrs my darling
Love you very much honey ...x
Your love, James ..

God evening James,
oh my Good, you have got a fetal shots? Where did it hit you, did it hit you right in the fetus? I am so happy that you have survived since when are you out of hospital and where are you now? and we will be together soon? that is wonderfully wonderful! yes Baby I remeberize that we have talked haven't we but how could we do this when you were strictly prohibited to take and use your phone or was that before it was prohibited or have you used another phone, I don't quite understand but neverminds it don't matter that much, I was just wandering. James, I am not exactly sure about when I will be able to release my passport from the hosital becorps I can not rememorize where I have put the bill so I do not really know how much exactly I owe them and wheather I have enough money in my bank account, I will call my bank tomorrow and ask them, okay, Baby? I can contact the delivery company, off corps, my love, which one is it? I have forgotten, and I do not find your message with the mail address, so can you may be send it one more times thank you baby and when will you come to be with me here, and I really have to do everything within 24 hours or theey will charge me interest, what interest? What kind of interest would they want from me I do not understand
I love and miss you
kiss kiss kiss
Louisa

ETA: James' banker Mr Koffi just called me from +233266395507. We had a confusing conversation, slightly disrupted by some of my sudden memorial gaps. He has promised to email me Cool

Jack Boot

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghanaian number, eh? Lol. This macho guy sure has bankers in far flung places. Shocked
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"fetal shots"? That's gotta hurt!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghana is expensive to call. 20 cents/minute. I already do have a Ghana caller ID, so I might use that to call this lad sometime later this week or next week, just to stirr up the confusion.
Mr Koffi from the bank has not emailed me. He has promised to do so. I am disappointed now

God evening my beloved James.

something eerie has occured, a certain Mr Coffin from a weird and far away country in Africa has called me, and he said that I was supposed to know who he was but in fact I will have to admit that I just don't know and don't rememberize, his phone number was +233266395507
He has promised to send me an email but he has not yet replieds and now i am scairds becorps I do not rememberize if it is the right thong to talks to that man, but he mentioned your names, James. James, what on earth do you have to do with African coffins? I am disturbeds, but I love and trust you, so what will happenz next?
Louisa

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic