SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pastor Om4r TWAT 2- Omar's Retribution

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Omar's official safari summary: (August 2015)

has now started the construction of his TWAT monument and has provided us with these photos showing the foundations of his monument.

I baited this lad by myself up to his video, but all due credit for this should also go to the rest of , TheLoneHaranguer and Jojobean (they don't want to be identified just yet, if you know please keep it yourself for now), the TWAT stage of this bait would not have been possible without them.

We will publish more of the bait in this thread as it happens to keep it all in one place, the next lot will hopefully be more photos of the construction or even the completed monument.

Also please refer to this lad as Om4r in the comments, his name is very distinctive.
Om4r wrote:

Hello Amanda,

Thank you very much for your mail seeking to know or have evidence of
the construction work begining which will enhance your meeting on
thursday with the most Senior Reverened.

Kindly find attached few photographs of the work beginning. I want to
sincerely apologize for the photographs not mailed to you before now
which was due poor server coverage for these past few days so I could
not forward the photographs to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Pastor Om4r.

ETA- Here's the link to <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=265792">Om4r's Video and TWAT Application Form</a>
Code:

Last edited by Father Moleman on Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:53 am; edited 31 times in total
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great start FM. But please go back through your post as the first quote still has his name in "undisguised" format.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed, corrected. Thanks Firehouse, that could've blown the bait Very Happy
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Plenty of hard work there! I do love seeing the pyramids.
Looking forward to watching this one play out.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

great

a new twat pyramid Very Happy

good look with your lad, I'd like to see that thing finished Very Happy

by the way, what is in the bags he is using? if it is cement, he could start praying to the goddess of rain by holding a water hose in his hand, watering the cement bags Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I think its sand he's building it out but it took all weekend to get just those to prove he was building it, that red stuff on the ground might have spilt out of the bags, it looks a bit like builder's sand, that stuff is full of bugs Very Happy
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

Bravo to you and TLH and "C."

I love a good church bait as they always demonstrate the truly low motives of scammers. They will aree to any blasphemy or inannity in order to rip off the church that they profess to believe in.

The TWAT modality and monument are especially great because they induce inherently lazy folk (That's why scammers scam.) to either do actual work or hire someone to do it. Either way it costs them time, effort and money all while keeping them from genuine victims. If they "hire" people to work in order to get a share, even better, as they will eventually know a pain similar to the kind they inflict themselves when the hoped for payout remains just out of reach. The lovely difference being that those who the scammers have promised results to will find themselves face-to-face with the people they dissapoint--yet who themselves are willing to participate in fraud.

It is poetic justice on a grand level.

Bravo.

PS: Just how big of a paydoy does your lad expect? I ask in order to guage lad pain upon disspointment.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As it stands- His donation is $200,000. I'm gonna ask for some receipts for 'tax reimbursment' purposes so we can see how much it is costing.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Father Moleman wrote:
^ I think its sand he's building it out but it took all weekend to get just those to prove he was building it, that red stuff on the ground might have spilt out of the bags, it looks a bit like builder's sand, that stuff is full of bugs Very Happy

the red stuff Wink is just regular african dirt. their dirt contains quite a lot of iron(oxide), turning it red.

you know, if it is cement, it will turn into concrete if it gets in contact with water, turning the pyramid from a pile of unused cement into a pyramid of hardened concrete. Twisted Evil (if he just borrowed it, someone might be quite upset, if he bought it, he'll be upset).

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He did mention logistical problems getting the materials so it could very well be borrowed, it would be very funny if it turned to cement Smile Its a shame they are don't require planning permission in Edo State for monuments, otherwis it would have cost him a lot more Twisted Evil
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like it will be tippy.

Great work.

Now you need another guyman across town to start one and then sic them on each other. as false tw@ts

Ah, the old days.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Philo Kvetch wrote:
Now you need another guyman across town to start one and then sic them on each other. as false tw@ts

Ah, the old days.

LOL Did this happen before? If so, is there a linky?
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The feng shui is wrong. He needs to start over, and re-orient it 7 degrees to starboard (which is right. Or left. I can never get that straight).

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reverend Amanda wrote:

Dear Pastor Om4r,
Thank you for providing us with the photographs showing the progress. Please continue to send us photographs showing the progress of your TWAT monument as it is constructed. Upon successful completion of the monument, the committee will look at increasing your donation to $250,000 usd.

Also, as we are coming to our tax season, please can you send to us a copy of the receipts for the sand and sandbags, so we can arrange the reimbursements of your costs as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Amanda

I have just had confirm from 'Person C' that Om4r is infact building this pyramid from cement, we have plans for this Twisted Evil.
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Dear Pastor Om4r,
My name is Reverend Jonath4n Williams, I am a member of the executive committee of TWAT.

We would like to congratulate you on behalf of the whole TWAT Church. I'm know that Reverend Hugandkiss has already requested a copy of the receipts for your monument, its nothing too serious its just the IRS likes to keep a tight grip on our finances.

Please could you let us know how long you think the construction of your monument will take, then we can prepare for your attendance at the conference once you have finished.

Regards,
Reverend J Williams
TWAT Executive Committee
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff. Getting lads to take on time consuming projects for fake churches is a wonderful modality. Can't wait to see how this one develops.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Father Moleman wrote:
Reverend Amanda wrote:

Dear Pastor Om4r,
Thank you for providing us with the photographs showing the progress. Please continue to send us photographs showing the progress of your TWAT monument as it is constructed. Upon successful completion of the monument, the committee will look at increasing your donation to $250,000 usd.

Also, as we are coming to our tax season, please can you send to us a copy of the receipts for the sand and sandbags, so we can arrange the reimbursements of your costs as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Amanda

I have just had confirm from 'Person C' that Om4r is infact building this pyramid from cement, we have plans for this Twisted Evil.

than it's quite simple: he needs to water it to bring it to live.

and growing life is what this planet needs Wink

Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Cool
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just so you know, those are cement bags. Not sand. They weigh in about 100lbs per. So, imagine the amount of weight that is. That first level has about a hundred bags. There's 10,000 lbs right now.

Edit: sorry, I didn't see the last two posts where you guys already saw that.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Great job FM! I can't wait to see the completed monument...

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Mr.L, we're all excited for this one, welcome back 'Person c' Very Happy
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
Just so you know, those are cement bags. Not sand. They weigh in about 100lbs per.

Oh, holy shit! That explains one of his emails when he wrote and told me that the place where he gets his building material is quite a distance from his construction location. That means he's hauling a couple of tons of crap into his backyard!

I should also add that all three members of the team are using some pretty hilarious pun names for our characters. If our lad decides to stay in the scamming business after this, he's going to be sending out some pretty funny emails...

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
Just so you know, those are cement bags. Not sand. They weigh in about 100lbs per. So, imagine the amount of weight that is. That first level has about a hundred bags. There's 10,000 lbs right now.

Edit: sorry, I didn't see the last two posts where you guys already saw that.

I suspected it. but it's good to have confirmation Smile

and needs to soak them with water them Smile

by the way: lagos weather. nice 26°C and 89% air moisture. in other words, he can swim through the air Wink and it's RAINING

Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If i may suggest:

After you have him to water those bags note that at least in some of the pictures the ground doesn't seem to be exactly level and there is stuff growing underneath. This means that the bottom of the pyramid is kind of warped and grass may begin to grow through the pyramid!

These are obivious signs of corruption and obiviously should be purged!

Laughing

But don't be too harsh to the newb. Corruption tends catch those who are young and inexperienced. They must be guided to the righteousness with a firm hand.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
This is the start of my multiethnic pigsty.
Sand Timer Subject "AM".
"Note that I will not stand to be accepting embarrassment words from you"
"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO FOR CHECK UP WITH YOUR DOCTOR OKAY.
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
"Please do not email me again, you are a good layer"
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure these batters will take care of the lad and make sure he waters that pyramid properly.

That pyramid is going to be over 100,000lbs. Well over. The first level alone is about 10k. And that's before the holy water gets added.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic