SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 7, MIA, still

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the latest in the Saga of Turd. He has been on safari for two years, from South Africa to Capetown, up to Kenya and now Uganda on safari for more than a year. He has been baited for over 5 years, and has been as far east as Dakar, as far north as Cairo, as far south as Capetown, and as far east as Mombasa. He also spent some time at Adre and Abeche in Chad on the Sudanese border. He has six tattoos.

The last thread is here. The thread before that is here, and the one before that was here and the one before that was here, the one before that was here, and the first one was here.

An excellent summary by Dementedman can be found here.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:54 pm; edited 19 times in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@anansi - you sure do hate this guy, don't you? I was swindled out of £10,000, (please work that out in dollars, if you are in the US), by a Ghanaian beggar lad and much else, besides, including trust in my own judgement. Yet, I do not have it in for either him, or anyone else, the way you appear to have it in for Turd boi. I spit on the 419ers and the Sakawa boys, but hatred is a killing thing. Take care of yourself.
anansi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't hate him, nor I wouldn't want him killed, but I certainly don't wish him well, either.

Upon reflection, drugging him is going too far, not to mention potentially risky for ITPs. I'm glad it won't happen.

I don't think putting him through some hunger is going too far, though. Losing 10kg wouldn't kill him.

I'm sorry to hear what happened to you &
I admire that you don't hate him.

...Anansi

Last edited by anansi on Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, Anansi. Smile But, please, please don't be too worried me. I've lost more on the stock exchange. But, I also made a great deal. All life is a gamble. Wink
Astronomer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it took 3 days but I just caught up on the 5 months of my absence from Eater and the Turd. He is the gift that keeps on giving. Just unbelievable, thank you DSW and Just Jane nice to see you back.

I know Shorty was fading away, but could someone point me to the most recent Shorty thread please?

Free Pastor Frank

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
modokmind
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its in premium right now to protect the bait and has been there for a while.

dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ sh0rty found his way over to this forum and read the thread about himself (I think)

No idea if anything is still going on with him but like modokmind said, the threads were moved to premium.
Astronomer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perfect and thank you, I rejoined premium on my return Tuesday, hopefully Rover will set me up soon. I am looking forward to catching up on Femi also.

Free Pastor Frank

Astronomer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh and also, I believe I had a standing wager with DSW of a $100 donation to Eater for another tattoo. $100 donated, thank you again DSW for the amazing entertainment.

Free Pastor Frank

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, Astronomer. If Turd can help to raise funds for Eater, through a 419eater tattoo, than my work is paying off.

Jama Muuhsed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear friends,

Some days ago the idea come up to talk Turdboi into a diet.
I disagree with that!

If his income is too small for big meals that is a good reason for a diet.

But we should find a story why he must gain weight. So, if he wants to eat more, he must work more.

Of course, later, whe he looks like Buddha someone who wants to give him his millions of $$$ may have some doubt if it is really him. Then it's time to loose weight.

Finally it might be an interesting idea to force him to be fat for some money and to be slim for some other money. That could force him to work on fake pictures of himself, which will of course not be undiscovered...

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

why not both? first get him up to a large weight, maybe bring in a new girl for him who lives big men.

and then get him down to a value for bernies vault. diets are hard, if one is used to eat a lot.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As you were Dr Williams, the formatting problem is moved to the Technical forum Wink

Pray continue.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Double post.

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

could it be, that someone removed one posting and you edited the other one, effectively removing the content aka turd-pain?

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
anansi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad I haven't finished reading the whole Turd saga, yet. Compared to the pace at which I can read the old threads, the drip-feed of his day to day communications will seem agonisingly slow.

First I read the Turd 5 & 6 threads. I then registered & started from the beginning.

I have now reached the point where he is about to head off for South Africa.

Bernie has chided him in the past for using proxies, and Tiffany is discouraging him from doing it now. However, he still seems to like them.

If he still continues to use them, I suggest that he is told that using them will compromise operational security.

He has learned to be very wary of his movements being tracked by harkers and the authorities. This seems to be a very strong motivator for him.

Therefore, I suggest that it is pointed out to him that only people with something to hide use proxies, and any traffic through proxies is subject to the highest levels of scrutiny.

Intelligent operators, like Krotchmeister & law enforcement have learned that they can save a lot of resources by concentrating on proxy traffic to spy on Turd & other field agents. Perhaps it was his use of proxies, not Bernie's harked email account that lead to many of the compromising leaks in times goneby?

If his emails don't go through a proxy, they are hidden amongst masses of legitimate internet traffic, and harder to locate!

Surely that would make sense to him?

I started my first bait 3 days ago. Early stages so far, only just getting the lad off script.

...Anansi
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I look forward to your baits, Anansi.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of you guys talking about putting H on a diet, I have a good idea.

Does Turd believe in the tooth fairy, yet?
1. Get him to believe in the tooth fairy. This is the easy part.
2. Have him pull ALL his teeth out and put them under his pillow.
3. Kill off the tooth fairy.
4. Listen to him bitch about only eating pepper soup every damn day.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know about getting him to gain weight. Weight gain requires a continuous stream of money for extra food and money requires a source. That might put ideas of upping his scamming game if he is scamming a little or returning to scamming if he's living off of begging or loans in his head.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His world is a total fabrication. He will never figure this out.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
this time the deal will be complketed

Obvious Freudian slip - he clearly means "complicated".

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Laughing

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wow

he clearly is hooked very tight, and even loves his position.

maybe, life is finally good without bernie Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic