SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Christmas at the Orphanage - 6 Weeks on SAFARI

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Players:

Quote:
Dan & Betty: mugus in USA
Moses Mal0ne: GPS3 Manager in Cote d'Ivoire
Brother Eric/Franklin Obi: Traveling lad
Mr Bahbango: GPS3 Driver
Geoffrey: GPS3 Manager in USA

I thought I would post some buildup to a hopeful safari I am working on for the Christmas season. The end goal here is to get a lad traveling for a stranded package in a foreign country, and Christmas is the perfect time to make a donation! If anybody else wants to give this modality a try, there is no better time than right now.

Since safaris often get posted without getting a chance to see the work that goes into it, I thought I would start posting now. Obviously,they are hard to get and there is a high probability it won't work out, but from this lads responses he sounds ambitious, so fingers crossed.

Ok, so Dan and his wife Betty like to make an annual donation to a local orphanage, but this year they decided they would like to donate to Africa instead. Note: My first response is to a standard "Business Proposal Lad", not an "Orphan Lad". Doesn't matter. The lad adapts quickly and lets me move the bait exactly the way I want.

Dan to business lad:

Quote:
Hello,

I received your email. I am not interested in doing any business. However I was hopeful that you could help me. I am interested in sending a donation to an orphanage in Africa. I see that you are from Ghana. Do you know of any orphanages there that you could put me in contact with. I would be most appreciative this Christmas season.

Regards, Dan

And the lad accommodates beautifully:

Quote:
Hello Mr Dan,

Thanks for your email and time to share your view with me,i do appreciate it a lot,regarding my proposal i don't have any problem from your respond,is well understood and noted.

Regarding your donations i am always busy but i have a very kind man i knew in Ghana that volunteer himself to be helping people in need,villagers,hospitals,accident victims,orphans,deaf and Dump etc and we have been donating to support them to be of good help with people in need,i appreciate your interest in helping people down here in Africa as a lot of people are suffering a lot here.
and it will be a great opportunity to aid them to support people in need as well to build better future in Africa here.

Please contact Mr Eric on his email the founder of this non profit organizations (FUTURE HOPE NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION)

HIS EMAIL IS <snip> Mr Eric.

I will also send your email contact for him to contact you aswell for further explanations.

Best Regards

A few more unimportant emails with "product lad", but now I have an email for "orphan lad" Eric, and Dan sends him an email:

Quote:
Hello Mr Eric,

My name is Dan Hamilton. I live in the United States and I was given your email by Mr. Lawrence. He tells me that you are the Manager of an orphanage in Ghana. Is this true?

My wife and I were discussing how we would like to donate this year. You see, every Christmas season we make a donation to a local charity here in our local area. However, we felt that this year we would like to send a donation to Africa. You have such poverty to deal with over there and it seems like the money would go to great use and care.

Can you tell me more about your organization?

Warmest Regards, Dan

Eric starts telling me about his orphanage:

Quote:
Hello Mr Dan,

Thanks a lot for your kind mail and your time to be of help to the rest privileges and poor masses down here and i pray that almighty God will reward you abundantly in all your endeavors with your families.

Well according to what Mr Lawrence told you is true,they have been helping our new organisation for almost eight months now to make sure that our dream comes true.

We are into an NGO called (FUTURE HOPE NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION)our mission is to be helping people in local communities,orphans,deaf and dump(same typo as Mr. Lawrence Rolling Eyes ),accident victims and people at hospital that don't have who will help them in one way or the other and we are seeking support from government,local and communities.international bodies and private people a swell for help so that we can be of help to this needy and we are glad to hear from you and your kind support.

Brother we really need cash,clothing,,laptops or ipads and other human amenities so that we can use it to go to villages,hospitals,orphanages etc to help people that don't have in this Christmas season for them to join others to enjoys in this season of celebration our lord Jesus Christ and we will be glad to receive help from you and your family .

Check the attached file you will see one little girl favor her father died i am taking care of in my place as we never have shelter where we will be keeping them till we get one and i added one video of some village we went to visit some poor massages there and life over there was terrible and they are suffering a lot,i just got little coverage for your ref.

Brother Dan i will be glad if you will be of help to us to achieve this or partner with us aswell.

Besides i will like to know in area you will like to be of help to us so that we will direct you on how to receive it in Ghana here very easy.

Your urgent update will be appreciate.

Stay blessed.
Brother Eric
(FOUNDER)

More to come...

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2

Last edited by Mr. Labowski on Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:14 am; edited 6 times in total
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan:

Quote:
Oh what a precious young one! I am so glad that you are there to support the children.

How many children does your orphanage look after in total? We were thinking it would be fun to donate some toys this year. Last year we gave some children here locally some small iPADs that they could play games on and such. With all the difficulties they deal with in their life it just seemed nice for them to be able to play with their toys and forget about some of their troubles.

Do you think your children would like iPADs or computers? Do you have electricity to power them and charge them? What other types of toys or electronics do you think they would enjoy?

I look forward to reading from you.

Regards, Dan

Eric:

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

Thanks a lot for all your good help and support to make this our dream come through and to be of good help to the needy,orphans,rest privileges,deaf and dump and accident victims and we pray that almighty God will reward you and your generation in all your endeavors abundantly.

Besides regarding toys you talking about our children s will like it very well both laptops and Ipads and it will be of good help to them to always use to play and enjoy themselves and situations they are into but we also need cash because we need to arrange a good place they will be staying,there medicals treatment,educations and most of them in the villages too need help aswell and also we need good laptop and phone for our office use.

We are taking care of about 57 children s for now but we do visit villages aswell to support children s in the local villages in area we can and with your kind support we believe we can achieve this together.

Brother Dan we really happy to hear from you again and we have our children s here always pray for your family and business for long life and prosperity.

WE WILL BE GLAD TO RECEIVE A CASH TOKEN AS I EXPLAINED TO YOU PROBLEMS WE NEED CASH ASWELL TO SOLVE AND WE NEED MOBILITY LIKE CAR OR MOTOBYBE THAT WILL BE HELPING US TO TRAVEL TO VILLAGES AND PLACES WE CANNOT USE LEG TO MOVE AROUND.

KINDLY REPLY SO THAT I WILL GIVE YOU ADDRESS YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE GIFTS AND OTHERS THING FROM YOUR HEART TO US TO GHANA THROUGH DHL/UPS WHICH IS EASY WAY WE USE TO RECEIVE GIFTS ABROAD AND IF YOU WISH TO SUPPORT WITH CASH WE REQUESTED WE CAN GIVE YOU RECEIVERS DETAILS ASWELL

YOUR URGENT RESPOND WILL BE APPRECIATED

Best Regards
Brother Eric
Mobile(+233579xxxxxx)

Dan:

Quote:
My goodness 57 children! That is a lot of wonderful kids to be taking care of that must be a real challenge!

My wife Betty is very excited about helping all these children. We never were able to have children ourselves, but she has always love the little ones. She will be so excited to donate to them this Christmas.

Do you happen to know what kind of electronics the children are playing with these days? We asked a few kids at church today and they told us that Apple iPADS and something called Androde Smart Phones were what the kids liked to play games on. But Betty and I tried to go online and there were SO MANY different kinds. I want to make sure which kind is best. Can you help us choose which would be best?

Also we are worried that since there are 57 childen we might not be able to get something for every child. It will depend how much the iPADS and such end up costing. We only may be able to afford 20 or 30 of them. If so the children will have to share them. I hope that is alright?

Please let me know what you think and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards, Dan

Eric:

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

Thanks a lot for your kind mail,we really glad for your kind support to us to make this little ones that don't have anybody that will help them join this season of celebrating our lord Jesus Christ and we pray that God will reward you and family in all your endeavors and long life.

Regarding APPLE IPAD AND APPLE ANDROID PHONES we need both of them,it will be best for the kids so that they can also be using it to be learning more things about computer aswell but as i stated in my previous email we still need 2 good APPLE LAPTOPS for our office use and little cash because we are planning to have end of the year party with the kids to have little fun with them to make them feel happy for this season and all this we need some cash for that if you can support us on that juncture aswell we will be glad.

Please use our donations manager address brother Franklin to send us the gifts through DHL/UPS Very Happy as i told you earlier that is the best and convenient way we use to receive gifts abroad in Ghana.

RECEIVERS NAME(Franklin Obi)

ADDRESS(East Legon Accra Ghana)

MOBILE LINE(+2335xxxxxxx)

NOTE,Paste our Donation manager brother Franklin full name/address and mobile i sent above to the parcel when you want to send it through DHL/UPS so that we can recognize it when it arrive to Ghana for easy collection and send us TRACKING NUMBER of the shipping company to enable us be tracking the parcel till it arrive to Ghana.

Besides as i told you that we are planning to have end of the year party for this kids to make them feel happy on Christmas day but we are facing financial problem,if you can support us from that side aswell kindly use brother Franklin address to send anything you can through MONEY GRAM to his same receivers address below.

<snip greedy lads WU payment request>

Once again i thank you special with your family for remembering us down here in Africa,peoiple here are really in serious suffering here,we pray that almighty God will reward you in anything your family do and give you long life and protections.

Have a blessed day ahead.

Your urgent respond will be appreciated.

Brother Eric,
MOBILE LINE(+23357xxxxxxx)

Dan:

Quote:
Hello Eric,

Alright thank you for that information. Can you possibly find which iPADS and androde phones would be best and send me links to them online so I know which ones are best? I went to the electronics store yesterday and there were so many different kinds I was unsure of what to buy. Even with the same names, they have different sizes and amounts of battery life and things like that. I just don't know a whole lot about these things. Neither Betty or I have used them, we just have our computer.

Also, this address : East Legon Accra Ghana, is that enough information to get it to Franklin Obi? Here in the United States we have street numbers and zip codes. It just doesn't seem like that is enough information for the shipper.

I will talk more with Betty about how much we can donate this year. Also if she wants to send cash or just the toys. I know she really wants the kids to have toys. But perhaps we can include a bit of cash in the package as well.

Looking forward to reading from you.

Regards, Dan

^^I'm mostly just slowing things down here, making the lad research the electronics that he wants and letting the lad understand that I am easily confused about all these new-fangled gadgets.

Eric:

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

Thanks for your kind mail and effort to make this happen,we do appreciate it a.lot.

Kindly check this link and receive the type of phone and ipad we need for the kids here they can use to be playing games on and also to learn computer aswell(http://mob.org/phone/apple/) (http://www.apple.com/shop/buy-ipad/ipad-air

Check the two links above one is for PHONES and the other one is for IPADS,buy anyone one you can afford the prize among the PHONES AND IPAD.it will be accepted by us since is from your deep heart besides as i told you earlier that we need 2 good laptops for our office use as we don't have good computer we use in our office now,also check this link and receive types of laptop we need,if you can afford even one for us it will be appreciated(http://www.ebay.com/sch/Apple-Laptops/111422/bn_320025/i.html)

Regarding receivers address you stated on give DHL/UPS address below the way i wrote it and paste receivers address,my phone and his full name below and tell them to call provided phone number once the parcel arrive in there head office in Accra Ghana is close to my place and is how we used to be receiving parcels here because African addresses is different from USA over there.

RECEIVERS ADDRESS(Plot No N14227,Coleman Avenue Behind Fidelity Bank,Dzowulu Accra Ghana)adjacent (TNS RMS INTL)PLEASE USE THIS ADDRESS,IT WILL BE BETTER FOR US,IS BROTHER FRANKLIN ADDRESS

MOBILE LINE(+233234xxxxxxx)

POSTAL CODE(+233)

<snip more begging for WU>

PLEASE I WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND ME YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER ASWELL FOR EASY COMMUNICATIONS.

Your urgent update will be appreciated.

Stay Blessed with your family.

Brother Eric,
MOBILE LINE(+23357xxxxxx)

Dan:

Quote:
Hello Brother Eric,

Thank you for the links to the IPODS and computers. I will print those pages out and take them with me when I go to the electronics store.

Betty and I will go shopping this weekend and see if we can find what we need. I will let you know what we find and how many we can buy. Since we are going to be buying many of them I am going to shop at several places and see if I can get a discounted price since we are buying many.

I will let you know what we find. Have a blessed day.

Regards, Dan

Eric:

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

Thanks for your mail and update is well understood and noted.

Please remember as explained how you will send the gift through courier service and i will like you to use UPS to send the gift and if you still want to donate cash as you told me we will still want you to send it through MONEY GRAM and send only gifts through courier service for security reason.

Besides tell them that you want to buy IPADS NOT IPOD
(picky lad doesn't want iPods) and link of phone i sent to you aswell and we still need laptop as i told you that we need 2 good APPLE LAPTOP for our office use.

Please i still need your phone number incase of emergency.

Once again we thank you and your family and our kids here are always remembering you in prayers here always.

NOTE;WE STILL NEED YOU TO SEND US THE TRACKING NUMBER AND PAYMENT RECEIPT FOR OUR REF TO ENABLE US RECEIVE THE PARCEL WITHOUT DELAY.

This weekend Dan and Betty will go to the electronics store to buy some iPads, laptops, and iphones.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Labowski wrote:
This weekend Dan and Betty will go to the electronics store to buy some iPads, laptops, and iphones.
Don't forget to tuck inside a few thousand dollars in cash. It will be a nice surprise for the Lad when you tell him, once it has been sent. Cool
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^And there's no way that it will be discovered by the courier, causing them to have to hold the package pending collection from some remote office in a neighbouring country Twisted Evil

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er wrote:
^^^And there's no way that it will be discovered by the courier, causing them to have to hold the package pending collection from some remote office in a neighbouring country Twisted Evil

In the event that it is discovered, at least there is a tracking device in the package. Good thing it wasn't sent UPS but rather the world's most secure and reliable (and my favorite) shipper! Laughing
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er 'hit the nail on the head' ^^^ I am getting deja vu:

SPs Courier Safari: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=259257
TLs Courier Safari: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=260752

Mr L of course, has plenty of his own, both in Africa and UK.

NB: Please folks, don't 'necro' the Threads by posting in them.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I'm sure none of that will happen, especially if Dan uses GPS3track Courier Service. And TLH, please be sure to let us know where we can get an Apple Android phone!

Edit: I meant Mr. L. Embarassed

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief

Last edited by Thursten3rd on Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:57 am; edited 2 times in total
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr L, as you wrote there is a lot of background work to get to the safari stage. Really impressed that you are using the lad's greed to lure him in to a potential trip to somewhere nice.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^There's definitely some work required to make it happen. Using a trusted Eater approved shipping service really helps. That's the goal with this one... no forms, no failed WU payments. Just going to try and get him stredded as quickly as possible.

Dan confirms that he will be shopping this weekend:

Quote:
Brother Eric,

Your request for iPads rather than iPods is noted and understood. When Betty and I travel into town this weekend to go shopping, we will make sure to tell them that we want iPads. We will also get 2 Apple Computers as well as some of those fancy phones that you can use for your office.

Instead of sending cash, we are going to just send the electronics. We are hoping that if we spend lots of money on getting the iPads for the children, the electronics store will give us a good price for buying in quantity. We may be able to get a toy for each of the 57 children. I will let you know what we find when we go shopping tomorrow.

Warmest wishes to you and the children.

Regards, Dan

This lad is really hung up on getting some cash first:

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

Thanks you so much for your mature coperations and concern to us,i really appreciate it a lot and we always pray that God will reward you with whatever is your problem or heart desires this year.Amen.

Besides regarding sending the gadgets is well noted and understood but im still pleading if you can send us any little cash so that we can use it to arrange for the party for the kid as i told you that we are planning to arrange party on 25th for them because the electronics you will send we will give it to the kids,

please help us even if you will buy 50 pics and send us money for 7 pics as you stated that you can buy the 57pics so that we can have little cash to make this kids feel happy on christmas day.

NOTE,USE BROTHER FRANKLIN FULL DETAILS I SENT AND ADDRESS TO SEND THE PARCEL THROUGH UPS.

RECEIVERS ADDRESS(<snip> Accra Ghana) (TNS RMS INTL)PLEASE USE THIS ADDRESSS,IS BROTHER FRANKLIN WORKING ADDRESS

MOBILE LINE(+233234xxxx/+2335792xxxxx)

POSTAL CODE(+233)

USE UPS COURIERS SERVICE.

HERE IS UPS ADDRESS IN ACCRA GHANA THAT IS CLOSE TO US
Katoka International Airport
Cargo D OR Building
Airport
Accra
Ghana
Tel.: + 233-21-xxxx
Tel.: + 233-21-764xxxx

IF YOU CAN HELP WITH LITTLE CASH USE HIS NAME ASWELL TO SEND.PLEASE WE REALLY NEED IT IF YOU CAN.

PLEASE I STILL NEED YOUR PHONE NUMBER FOR EASY COMMUNICATIONS.

Kindly advise

Dan and Betty are going shopping tomorrow.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I gave the lad a few days of silence. He finally couldn't stand it anymore and had to write me:

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

How are you doing over there and your wife Betty,hope you people are in good health?

We are writing to know how you doing over there because we are worried for never hear from you for some days now,please we will be glad to hear from you soonest because our kids are praying for you here and to know development regarding gift you want to send to us.

Your urgent response will be appreciated.

Stay Blessed.

Brother Eric

Dan and Betty went shopping this weekend:

Quote:
Brother Eric, so good to hear from you! Yes I apologize for not writing sooner, we have been quite busy over the last few days.

I have exciting news... Betty and I were able to negotiate a good price with the electronics store and we were able to buy 57 iPADS, enough so that each child could have one! It was more than I was expecting to spend, and to be honest, Betty and I had some disagreement over it because it was almost twice as much as we usually spend at Christmas, but Betty was insistent that each of the children get their own toy. We shopped at several different stores and talked to the managers and were finally got a very fair price since we were spending so much money with them.

As you requested, we also purchased 2 Apple Macbook Laptops and we also got you 4 Apple iPhones that you can use for your office needs. Those are very expensive phones! I was quite surprised at how much those phones cost but I trust that you will be able to put them to good use.

So in total the package will contain 57 iPads, 2 Laptops, and 4 iPhones. Betty also wanted to include some other goods. There is some dehydrated food, basic hygiene products, first aid supplies, and other supplies(this is just to make the package large and heavy) that I am sure you will be able to use.

The parcel is rather large. In fact it took us several hours yesterday just getting everything packaged up securely. The box we had was not large enough so we had to go to a shipper and get a larger box to pack all the extra supplies in there. It is quite heavy, it takes both Betty and I lifting both sides of the box to move it from the house into my pickup truck. I'm not sure what it weighs, probably 40 or 50 pounds. (shipping that to Africa is going to be expensive Very Happy)

We are really excited that the children will soon have their toys. Are they excited for Christmas yet? We are so excited to hear how they react when the open their presents. Please, you must send us some pictures when the children open their presents on Christmas day, I know that it will make Betty so happy to see that.

I will take the box to the shipping company tomorrow. I have the address for Franklin Obi that you sent me in your email that I will send it to. I will write to you as soon as I have shipped it and have a tracker number for the package.

Warmest Regards,

Dan

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm betting "the dude safaris" on this one.... Thumbs up

guy nawaaa for you oooh

Last edited by Fryer on Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking good! Lad will be counting the days...
Breech Birth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Monsignor wrote:
Looking good! Lad will be counting the days...

And counting.....and counting...and....
Razz

Does a heart good to see such selfless generousity at this time of the year. Always thinking of others, eh Labowski? Smile
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Greetings Brother Dan,

Thank you so much for your update and a very cheerful and honest man Very Happy in your life,i pray that almighty God will give you and family whatever you wish in this coming year 2016 in Jesus name Amen.

Regarding number of the parcels you will send it well understood and noted but i am reconfirming brother Franklin receiving address below to avoid mistake and as i pleaded in my previous mail for you to help us send the parcel through UPS COURIER SEVICE as we have one of there main office at so that it will help us to get it very easy ans let call our phone numbers below KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ACCRA

Katoka International Airport
Cargo D OR Building
Airport
Accra
Ghana
Tel.: + 233-21-7xxxxx
Tel.: + 233-21-76xxxxx

Besides i reconfirm brother Franklin receiving address below aswell.

RECEIVERS ADDRESS<snip>PLEASE USE THIS ADDRESSS,IS BROTHER FRANKLIN WORKING ADDRESS

MOBILE LINE(+2332xxxxx/+23357xxxxxxx)

POSTAL CODE(+233)

USE UPS COURIERS SERVICE.

Note;kindly send me the tracking number with payment slip for our ref for easy collection with your direct phone incase of any emergency.

Once again the childrens are praying for your family everyday and i discussed one of our pastor about your family and they was very excited for your kindness and support .

May God be your strength in all your endeavors amen.

Stay Blessed.

Great news! The package is on the way to the orphans!

Quote:
Hello Brother Eric, I hope this message meets you well.

Betty and I were able to get the package sent yesterday. I must tell you it was quite an ordeal to get done. First, we went to UPS Courier Service as you had requested, but their prices were MUCH too high! I think part of the problem was the size of the package. Betty ended up putting so much food and first aid supplies in there that the package was really heavy. Betty almost fell down while we were moving it into their office.

Well their charges were much too high to ship it 2-day Express to Ghana. They told us we could ship it much cheaper but they could not guarantee it would arrive before Christmas. This was unacceptable to us and we demanded that it arrive before Christmas, but the prices were absolutely ridiculous.

Next we went to the DHL Shipping company. Their prices were even higher! It told Betty that we should take some of that food out so the package wouldn't weigh so much, but she wasn't having it. We got in a pretty big arguement at the DHL office over that. I think the shipping charges would not have been so darn expensive if she hadn't put all that extra stuff in there! Sometimes there is no reasoning with a woman. (creating a bit of conflict between Dan and Betty... this might be fun later)

Well fortunately we FINALLY found a reasonable cost shipping company. We sent the package with GPS3Tr@ck. They guaranteed us that they could deliver the package and it would arrive in Africa(of course, they didn't specify WHERE in Africa) before Christmas. It was still expensive, but much less than UPS and DHL.

I am attaching a copy of the shipping receipt to this email. It has the tracking number on there that you can use to track the progress of the package. The tracking number is HA83SUxxxxxxxxx.

You can track it on their website here:

<snip>

They assured me that it would arrive safely in Africa before Christmas so the children will get their toys in time.

We also have a little surprise for you. We decided to include an extra $2000 in the package. We concealed it safely inside of an envelope inside one of the iPAD boxes. Betty insisted that we send you some extra cash for your Christmas party. I was worried about the cost but Betty insisted.

Please log on their website and let me know the status of the package when you have a chance. We shipped it out yesterday so hopefully it is well on its way to you now.

God Bless and have a wonderful Christmas my friend!

Regards,

Dan and Betty

I suspect that the lad will have a few concerns about the shipping company we used.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Usually lads have a mini-meltdown when you tell them that you used an shipping company they have never heard of. Brother Eric is surprisingly calm.

Quote:
Greetings Brother Dan,

Thanks so much for all your effort with your wife Betty,i am really happy for your kindness and we pray that almighty God will reward you wherever you got this to help the rest privileges and we asked God to give you wherever is your heart desire in this coming year 2016 and your wife will have fruit of womb and born like Abraham in Jesus Name amen.

Regarding the tracking number you provided i have check it and the parcel is at Brookline now but i will continue checking on it and i hope the shipping company are reliable? Very Happy

I have check the shipping company website on google but i couldn't find there address in Ghana but i found an email of there customer care but please i hope you gave them our phone numbers i provided so that once the parcel arrive in Accra Ghana they will call us for collection because i didnt see our phone numbers in the payment receipt you sent to us.

Can you please contact and give them this our phone numbers incase of an urgent and where there office located in Accra Ghana so that we can find them very easy once the parcel arrived (+2332343xxxxx/+23357xxxxxxxx)is very very important for us as African don't behave like western world.

Besides i hope the cash you added in the one of the IPAD no one can see it?

Please contact them and advise.

Once again i thank you so much for all your effort to me this come to reality and i pray that it will arrive in Ghana safely.

I PROMISED YOU THAT ONCE THE PARCEL ARRIVE IN GHANA I WILL DO ALL YOU REQUESTED AND SEND YOU SOME OF THE PICTURE FOR YOUR REF AND MRS BETTY ASWELL WHEN WE GAVE THE KIDS THERE PARCEL.

HAPPY XMAS IN ADVANCE AND STAY BLESSED.

Brother Eric.

And he also wrote to GPS's customer service.

Quote:
ATTN GPS OFFICE,

I am brother Franklin Obi from Accra Ghana,my friend sent me some packages
from USA through your company and gave us your company site in Ghana here
but i dont know where you located so that if the parcel arrive in Ghana i
can come to your office for collection or if you can deliver it to my
provided address.

Kindly check the attached file and receive the payment slip for your ref
and please reply or call me via my provided phone to enable me locate you
once the parcel arrive in Ghana.

He will get no response from either this weekend.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No response from GPS, but Dan writes back to him:

Quote:
Hello Brother Eric,

I am glad that you were able to log on and track the package. It should hopefully be arriving very soon this week.

Yes the GPS office has your phone number also. I don't think that it printed on the receipt but they took a lot of information and logged it into their computer system so I definitely remember giving them the phone numbers and all of the important details that you provided.

The extra cash that Betty sent is inside of the parcel so it should be well concealed. It is twenty $100 bills and they are in a large white envelope that she taped to the outside of one of the iPad boxes. She wrote "CASH" on the envelope so you would be certain not to miss seeing it.(I'm sure that won't be a problem)

God bless and Betty and I look forward to reading from you very soon. Warmest wishes.

Regards, Dan

He continues to log-in and track the package. He must be getting excited. Very Happy

Quote:
Greetings Brother Dan,

Thanks for your kind update and explanations,i do appreciate it alot.

I just check the tracking now the parcel is at Gibralter Spain now,hopefully by tomorrow or next it will arrive in Ghana.

Once i receive it i will not hesitate to update you and update you when we give the kids the gifts you sent and i told kids about you and family to be putting you in prayers for fruit of womb and we strongly believe that God will hear the cry of the kids and give you all your hearts desires in Jesus name AMEN.

Stay Blessed.

Brother Eric.

The package just moved to it's next stage... Bamako, Mali.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Greetings Brother Dan,

How are you doing over there today and Sister Betty(wife),Hope all are in accordance with you?

I am writing to inform you that we never receive the parcel yet but im still tracking it,it was at Bamako Mali since two days now but i believe it will reach to us soon just that we planned for the party for the kids tomorrow and as we never receive the gift it will hinder us but we gave all to almighty God.

Besides if you can contact GPS company over there and find out what is the problem the parcel kept for two days in Bamako Mali without movement it will help us to know development from them as we are worried.

I will inform you once i receive the parcel.

Once again Happy xmas in advance and sister Betty

Dan and Betty are traveling for the holidays and will be out of communication for a few days.

Quote:
And a very happy Christmas to you my friend,

I am hopeful that you will have the package very soon. It sounds like it is very close to you now.

Betty and I will be traveling to meet with my sister and her family in California for the Christmas holiday in the morning. We are going to have a wonderful time and it will be nice to visit with them as it has been nearly a year since we have seen them last.

We will be at their home in California for about 4 days. When Betty and I get back to our home in Oregon, I hope to see pictures of the beautiful orphans playing with their new toys! Betty has been so excited she has been talking about it for days.

Have a blessed day Brother Eric, and I look forward to talking again next week.

Regards, Dan

And some great news from GPS!

Quote:
To: Franklin <>

re: parcel awaiting pickup

Greetings, your parcel has been delivered to your nearest pickup facility located in Bouake, Cote d' Ivoire. It is available to be collected during regular business hours 8am to 6pm Monday to Saturday.

Please note that our offices will be closed in observance of the Christmas holiday on the 25th and 26th, and Sunday the 27th. Regular hours will resume on December 28th.

Moses Malone
GPS3 Manager CDI

Its Christmas eve. If he leaves RIGHT NOW he might still make it to Bouake and back to Accra in time for Christmas. Very Happy

And while I enjoy a pleasant Christmas holiday with family in real-life... the lad will spend the next few days without contact from either Dan nor GPS, and hopefully get an ulcer from stress worrying about what is going on with his package, and why it was not delivered to Ghana as planned.

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Labowski wrote:
...your parcel has been delivered to your nearest pickup facility located in Bouake, Cote d' Ivoire.

No sh*t! I know a good hotel there!

<rubs hands> Cool
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<Wicked smile of cruel anticipation>

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Padfoot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I can't wait!!!

Closed lad accounts (Orphanage Lad x1)
Closed lad accounts (Recovery Lad x2)
Easter Egg 2013
---
"I am very plain and very honest." - Kelly

"Honestly I Love you and I do think of you as you think of me. Far from it that I am only interested in your money, No it is a lie." - Kelly

"I believe srtongly in the adage that says ''A word is enough for the wise''. Hence,if you believe in what I told you in my previous email to you then you should follow my insturctions and do what I told you, if not; then follow your heart." - Dr W. Kabore
---
Surplus emails are my life, basically.
Britannicus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr L., a belated "Happy Christmas" to you! - I must say, you've got a truly delicious project going on there with Brother Eric! The simplicity of the safari construction is impressive! Apparently Mohses Mahlone is back who not only renders reliable service but is in the habit of being concerned about his customers' nutritional needs on their travels; such genuine human concern sets him apart from other operators and will stand him in good stead.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks all. The holidays are over and it's time to get this lad moving! Very Happy

Quote:
Greeting Mr. Franklin <>,
I hope that you had a pleasant Christmas holiday season. I am just getting
back to work after my relaxation days.
Sorry, but we do not have an office in Ghana. I see that your parcel is
addressed to Accra, Ghana, however we unfortunately do not have a shipping
facility there. Our company does not ship to Ghana. Our nearest location is in
Bouake, Cote d Ivoire.
I am attaching our address at the bottom of this
email. You will need to come here to collect this parcel. It was sent
insured so you will need to sign for the parcel. Thank you and I look
forward to seeing you soon.
M0ses Mal0ne, Regional Manager CDI
<snip address>

Usually this is the step when lads ask Moses to ship it onward using DHL. Surprisingly, he skipped that nonsense and lets Moses know that he is preparing to come for the package:

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Thanks for your swift response and update,is well noted but i will still
need your phone numbers so that i can talk to you on phone and to be easy
to locate you aswell when we arrive to Bouake Very Happy for easy communications.

My line is (+233579xxxxxxx)please i really need your mobile,is vital to me.

Besides i hope nothing will happen to the parcel if it is there for a week
because i am arranging for cash to travel come over there?

Your urgent response will be appreciated.

Thanks

Mr Franklin.

Moses waits a couple days, but finally gets back to him:

Quote:
Hello Franklin ,

Your email is well noted. I am sorry. I do not give out my personal mobile number to customers, though I would be happy to call the phone number you provided us from the office when it is convenient for me to do so.

Your parcel will be kept here securely and safely in our locker until you arrive. Which day do you intend to come for the parcel? Please let me know which day you intend to arrive as it would be convenient for me to know this.

M0ses Mal0ne, Regional Manager CDI

I will call him soon just to give him some assurance that it is a simple journey. Bouake is beautiful this time of year. Very Happy

Meanwhile, the lad sends a few emails to Dan, who is still in California visiting family for Christmas:

Quote:
How are you doing today and sister Betty,Hope you arrive to California as you told me safely?we really putting your family in prayers this season of excitement and pray that almighty God will grant you mercy in all your dreams and heart desires this coming year Amen.

As i stated in my last mail that we never receive gift you sent to us yet,GPS sent our gift to Bouake, Cote d' Ivoire instead of Accra Ghana and since yesterday i got there mail that we should come for collection i replied them as i copied you there mail that we are not in Bouake, Cote d' Ivoire that we located in Accra Ghana as we provided in our receivers address and phone numbers and they promised you that they can deliver it to Accra Ghana safely but they didn't fulfill there promises.

Today been Christmas the kids didn't experienced that today is Christmas day and some of them was crying when we told them that there gift diverted to another country instead of Accra Ghana and it touched my heart a lot but i dont have any option than to be pleading to them and give them hope that we will receive it soon by grace of God and your swift help to communicate with there head office where you sent the parcels from so that they can communicate with the Cote d' Ivoire branch to move the parcels to Accra Ghana as provided in the receipt.

Brother Dan we are appealing to you to help us go to GPS where you sent the gift over there in the USA and show them the tracking number and our address which is RECEIVERS NAME(Franklin Obi)

RECEIVERS ADDRESS<snip>

MOBILE LINE(+23323xxxxxxx/+23357xxxxxxxx)

POSTAL CODE(+233)RECEIVERS NAME(Franklin xxx)

That is in the receipt you gave them for them to move our parcel to Accra as they promised you and you paid them for the services already as i told you earlier that the way people work in Africa here is not thesame over there in the state and this make me to be worried about money sister Betty added in the gift because they might check and see it and take the money aswell.. (it's almost like this lad can predict the future or something Very Happy)

Please help us to do this and tell them to give you all contact of there branch in Ghana and office address in Ghana where they intended to send it before they took money from you so that it will help us to go and meet them asap and discuss how to receive this because more this keep long we might loose the gifts which might affect the kids

Because we dont have money to travel to Cote d' Ivoire to bring the parcel to Accra Ghana and i asked people they told me that it will cost us more money which might reach about $1200 because it will pass through Buss if we go there which we dont even have that kind of money to go there and they didn't send us there office address aswell , ,they only sent name of city where they located at Cote d' Ivoire.

Also we want you to send us all RECEIPTS of the things you bought for us and PACKING LIST from GPS so that it will help us to know when some of the things lost so that we will know and we really need your direct phone number as we need your attention now so that we will not loose this.

Besides

Please reply immediately you receive this mail.

Your urgent and kind advise will be appreciated.

Brother Eric,

and:

Quote:
How are you doing over there today with sister Betty,hope all are in accordance with you over there?

Check massage below and receive response from GPS company that they dont have there office in Ghana that there nearest office to us is Bouake, Cote d Ivoire that we need to come there to sign for the parcel over there since they dont have office in Ghana and this is worrying me now because we don't have money to travel there to collect the parcel as i told you in my previous email

Brother Dan we really need your urgent support so that we can travel to Bouake, Cote d Ivoire to go and claim our gift and bring it to Ghana because the kids are not happy at all and i promised them that we will receive the gift before this new year holidays.

I checked with people here to know how to locate to Bouake, Cote d Ivoire they told me that is Bus i will use to travel there and there cost to go and come back with the goods will cost us about $1200 for my traveling and brother franklin aswell because i want both of us to travel there to make sure we get the parcel safely.

Please i am pleading to you to help us send us some cash so that we can be able to travel to Bouake, Cote d Ivoire to claim our gift because now we dont have any money with us to travel for this and this is big burden to me because i promised kids that we will receive the gift before new holidays and i was crying since yesterday i receive response from GPS that they cant send the gifts to Ghana that there closest office to us is at Bouake, Cote d Ivoire.

Please Brother Dan you are our last hope now that can help us out of this mess.

Please help us send some cash so that we can be able to travel and claim this before somethings will lost because i dont trust this company Very Happy again because they couldnt fullfill what they promised.

Please use my name to send the money through WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM so that i can get it fast here because brother Franklin traveled to there village to see his parent so that once i receive the money i will call him to come to Accra then we travel to Bouake, Cote d Ivoire to receive the parcel.

Dan will be returning home from Christmas holiday tomorrow and write to the lad. I'm sure we will get to the bottom of this...

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

$1200 US? not unless he and his buddy plan on flying! tell him a bus ticket is cheaper.

Damn, can't find the ticket price. It is a 23 hour 40 minute jaunt.

ETA: From a Russian site, it seems to be about $40 USD.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What, the lad is lying when he said it would cost $1200 - surely not.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job Mr. L! Lets see how this plays out

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic