SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Christmas at the Orphanage - 6 Weeks on SAFARI

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

to liberia?

what did force them to go over there? okay, they are in san pedro, which is close to liberia...

somehow it really sounds funny Very Happy

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fascinating. Liberia is to the west of the Ivory Coast and Ghana is to the East. So, to get back to Ghana they are headed in the opposite direction! You can't make up stuff like this!

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Dan and Moses are going to settle the story obviously, and ensure that the lads realize it's all their fault.

Obviously Dan is going to have to go the GPS office, get things straightened out, and tell them to sit in San Pedro and wait. If they had only listened to Moses the first time, this wouldn't have happened.

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@knottypine:

yes, from a geographically standpoint, their action makes no sense. my guess: they were waiting south of m'bengue and the first driver whom they asked and who did name a far away destination got the pleasure of carrying the trio (yes, I still count the tapeworm as part of the group... or is the tapeworm an ITTW?)

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure that they send you the tapeworm so that you can play it on the tapeworm recorder. Very Happy

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah someone mentioned earlier that the lads probably would have headed back to Ghana sooner if they felt that going back without their booty was a viable option. I think Robert is dead-on that the just hopped on the back of whatever vehicle was convenient and got the hell out of dodge.

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
GPS delay have caused us a lot of problems

That gets my nomination for Understatement of the Year Laughing

That tapeworm is getting the ride of his life Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Am absolutely amazed that they've baited themselves into another Country! Beyond that, no words.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds to me like they bummed the first ride out of M'bengue they could find, which was with a truck driver at the cotton factory. I think at this point they are just tagging along with the driver who happened to be going to Liberia before heading to Ghana on his route. Since their visa is about to expire I think they are probably going to head home despite my efforts to stop them, BUT they still believe in the package so this is far from over, even if this leg of the safari almost is.

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Thanks for your response, we thank God that you are safe your life
with the package.

To be honest with you, you cannot meet us in Liberia, because the
driver that is helping us will leave first thing tomorrow morning to
Ghana and we cannot wait again, because my international passport will
to stay will expire by Monday.

Why Uzumbo changed to used his colleague name Dikembe as new GPS
employer is to confuse you so that they will know where you
are to take the package from you by forced with their gangs that is
the reason why we informed you earlier, because Uzumbo has mentioned
that name that Dikembe has charms to scared us in the threats massages
he sent to us.

We advise you to go back to your company in Bamako Mali for now where
the packages will be safe or if you can send it from Bamako Mali to
Accra Ghana with the name on the shipping receipt it will be easier
and less stress for you as well, but if you can come to Accra Ghana
with your company international delivery license, let us know when you
can come so that we will wait for you.

As the regional manager of GPS nobody has right to collect
this package from you with all this tricks they are playing to take
the package by force from you, why they are doing all this things to
you is because they are citizen of Cote d'Ivoire and they don't have
right to collect GPS customer package from you in another
country.

If anyone contacts you about the package again apart from Mr Dan
Hamilton with his original email below <> let
the person know that you have delivered the package to the rightful
owner so that they will stop disturbing you and don't let them know
your whereabouts anymore.

Besides don't forget to be checking email of any massage you receive
before you reply, because we don't know what they might fudge again to
confuse you.

Regards.

Mr Eric.

I am attaching one of the threat massage Uzumbo mentioned Dikembe so
that you will not doubt me anymore.

======================

GOOD DAY ERIC !!

YOU STILL DON'T WANT TO REPLY MY MASSAGE, WE NO U
WILL NOT HAVE STRENGTH TO CARRY ALL ELECTRONIC TO
GHANA LITTLE GUY FRANKLIN
TOO ITYBITY SMALL TO CARRY MORE THAN JUS 1 OR 2
IPAD HIS SMALL GIRL ARMS TO
WEEK OK??

MY GUY DIKEMBE BIG AN STRONG HE BIG
ENOUGH TO CARRY LITTLE
FRANKLIN OVER SHOULDER LIKE BABYGOAT OK??

BOSSMAN KOFI SAYS WE MUST START GOING TO ALL CHURCHES AND MOSQES TO COLLECT
INFORS ON ERIC AN LITTLE GUY
FRANKLIN CUZ HE MAD WE NOT COLLECT THE PACKAGE YET FROM YOU. WE FIND
U SOONEST JUS A MATER OF
TIME NOW SO BE SMART AN DON'T MAKE MY GUY DISMEMBERED
MAD OR HE WILL TAKE LITTLE
FRANKLINS LITTLE FINGLERS FOR SOUTH AFRICA RITUAL
OK??

UZUMBO

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
DrewD
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First time poseter but long time reader and admirer of these threads and your work!

Have to say this one is something special and it's made want offer my thoughts! These lads really have swallowed the bait, I can't believe they've stuck it out for 6 weeks, idiots!

If i could make a suggestion now that you guys are looking like legging it, it might be time to bump off poor old Sister Betty. All that stress can't be good for the old duck and maybe it was just a bit too much. Of course at the funeral when Mr Dan tells everyone what happened, someone sits him down and explains about 419 African scams. A suitably outraged email follows of course.

This has two good outcones:

It rips the rug out on one one of Franky's lifelines while he's stredded out in the arse-end of West Arfrica. I'm sure despondant and desperate emails of denial will follow. Mr Dan will be having none of it of course.

Secondly it reinforces that the ipads, cash and other goodies are very much real and out there.... somehwere Very Happy (I imagine the line "I hope your 57 ipads were worth it Franklin!!" could work). Of course a lot of "Mischief" and "Adventure" could could happen to man man wandering around Liberia with 57 ipads!

Anyway good luck, can't wait to read the outcome!
safari
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is truly a Multi-national safari.

I believe ERIC is going to make several entries in "lonely planet"

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think an email from UZUMBO is needed to tell them that they had tracked them down to the cotton factory and they know they are escaping with the driver. The Cotton Factory owner has given them their route to Liberia/Ghana and a description of the truck - and they will be waiting for them en-route.

It will either cause them to abandon the truck and driver or spend the rest of the journey with squeaky arse cheeks.

"may rats shit on your eyeballs"
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I heartily agree with both of the previous two suggestions. Letting up the pressure from either side doesn't make sense.

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
......or spend the rest of the journey with squeaky arse cheeks.

I think you'll find Brother Franklins arse cheeks have been squeaking for quite a while now for one reason or another Laughing

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

Germany

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

JFC
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ha ha

"may rats shit on your eyeballs"
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uzumbo finally loses his cool...

Quote:
U FILTHY DOG BARSTED!! U SNEEK OUT OF MBENGUE AN MY GUY DIKEMBE MISS PACKAGE BY JUS 20 MINUTE U FILTHY MOTHERFUKER!!! FILTHY DOG PORK IDIOT NO MOR GAME WHEN WE FIND U WE CUT OPEN UR BELLY AN FEED UR GUTS TO HYENA STUPID FOOL!! CUT ALL FINGLERS OFF AN EARS AND CUT OFF LITTLE FRANKLINS LITTLE DIK AN MAKE HIM EAT IT INFRONT OF U FILTHY BARSTED!! U TINK THIS SOM GAME WE PLAY WIT U IDIOT FOOL?? WE HARK EMAL BOXES WE HAVE ALL UR INFORS FOOL UR NAME AND PICTRES WE HAV LITTLE FRANKLIN ID CARD WITH ADDRESS PLOT N14227 COLEMAN AVENE IN ACCRA GHANA I SEND MORE GUYS THERE TO WATCH AN FIND U BOTH AND WEN WE FIND U WILL DIE SLOW OK?? U FOOLISH MUMU FOR IGNORING US AN KOFI ANGRY WICH MAKE ME EVEN MORE ANGRY AND DIKEMBE SAY HE WANT TO BURN LITTLE FRANKLIN SKIN FOR RITUAL U WILL REGRET IGNORING US STUPID PORK IDIOT!!!

UZUMBO

and:

Quote:
SEE U SOON IN ACCRA BOSSMAN SENDING US ALL THERE NOW HE TAKE UR INSULT PERSONAL WILL NOT REST UNTIL U DEEP IN GROWND... U FUK WIT WRONG GUY BRODA!!

UZUMBO

Attached is a few various pictures of both Eric and Franklin, along with a scan of little Franklin's ID card that he sent to Moses a few weeks ago that has his home address on it. That should keep their anxiety levels up, even when they get home. Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...CUT OFF LITTLE FRANKLINS LITTLE DIK..

Poor Franklin, at this rate the only body part he'll have left will be the tapeworm! He'll be sleeping with one eye open from now on Laughing

Germany

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What's that old saying? You can't go home again? Something like that....

Looks like they may just have to enter a Liberian refugee camp. Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, my...ROFLOL...poor li'l incy-wincy Broda Franklin - he be in deep doo-doo.

Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think they'll dare step near their house XD. This is some A Level baiting Mr L.

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Mr. L Smile They will have felt that Smile
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great safari, Mr. Labowski. Thumbs up Thumbs up

I know GPS will eventually make good on all their promises, the package was fully insured after all, but it sounds like there might be a ton of paperwork involved. Due to all the added security risk with the Koffi gang, It might be best to have the lads come pick up their package (and generous insurance settlement) at GPS corporate offices in (insert West African lad-vacation destination here). Surely these two gems would be up for the trip after some R&R back home. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Munchkin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An amazing saga , very well done

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As a newb, I have been spending much time reading other peoples' baits on this forum. I am however, getting really fed up seeing Brother Eric's face staring back at me every so often! Here he is AGAIN:

http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/14479IMG_20150804_103613.JPG

How many times has this lad been baited? And the penny STILL hasn't dropped? Shocked

ETA: Through Googling his name, I also found our lad here:

https://about.me/ferdinand.eric

Love how he describes himself as a "gold buyer and self-employed entrepreneur" ROFL Laughing

Give him no mercy!

Safari Nigeria-Mali-Timbuktu : Rev Prosper/Team TWAT Sept 2016
Safari Burkina Faso-Togo-Sapele, Nigeria (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr Alex! Oct 2016
Safari Ouagadougou - Niamey - Kano (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr. Alex - second safari

"More often than not I sit down and laugh at your ignorance as you are foolish idiot women" - Mr Entwistle, US Ambassador to Nigeria
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Going through withdrawal Mr L...what's happening?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic