SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Christmas at the Orphanage - 6 Weeks on SAFARI

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect poor itty bitty Franklin will have a relapse at the news! He's probably counting his fingers and praying real hard Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in complete awe here. Can't wait until Uzumb0 puts his two cents in. Laughing

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just gets more betterer!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is already a fine safari. And it's still going. Poor Franklin's arse is going to look like a ripped out fireplace in another month.

Clarkkent
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was led to this site after an attempted craigslist cashiers check scam. I started reading about this safari yesterday, and now I'm hooked. This is the greatest thing of all great things! (How do I get my handle picture on my account?)
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Superman Very Happy welcome to Eater! This Safari is very addictive!

You do your pic in your Profile (top of the page). Do we get a prize for guessing what it's gonna be? Wink

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

Germany

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

honestly, what I would love to hear:

a call from our beloved aisha, thanking them for supporting boko haram with all those iphones and the money that was hidden in one of those boxes.

but the didn't know about that little tracker from our transportation service, so the two find out about a hideout of BH in the middle of the desert. of course, there is nothing (actually a lot of nothing). and then it's up to the three (the two and the tapeworm) to follow that lead or to go home (although the tapeworm is at home).

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Clarkkent
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Intelligent people in here!

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking to scam, I have no money. But what I do have is a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you don't scam, I won't bait you, that'll be the end of it. But if you do, I will look for you. I will email you, and I will bait you.
Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Clarkkent, if this is all new to you, you need to take a month off work and read the Turd saga from the beginning up to the present...
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed unnecessary quote of previous comment. ^^^It's right there. - bware

A month? That mofo takes at least a year if you weren't a part of it at some point.

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Dikembe is not GPS staff he claimed to be, he is among the gangs.

Please I advised you not to come for us for now. Go back to Mali
immediately
then when you get there the package will be safe in your
company in Bamako, because if they see you in M'bengue here we don't
know what will happen.

Please leave immediately, we will also find our way now to leave also,
because our life is in danger if they meet us here.

You can call me now to confirm

Mr Eric

Moses is confused:

Quote:
What are you talking about? You are not making any sense??

Dikembe told me he was just hired at GPS . Where should we meet you? I don't understand why you would want me to go back to Mali when I am in the same town as you are right now?? Mali is the complete opposite direction from Ghana!

This is all very confusing and you are really making things very difficult for me. Where can we meet now? I am getting so damned confused about all this!

They might be bailing back to Ghana. I knew it was a risk once I let the Kofiboyz get close. Their visas are also about to expire:

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

We are inside car going back to Ghana now.

Listen and listen carefully, Uzumbo and his gangs fudged to claimed as
a new GPS employer to get more information from you.

You are as the Regional manager of the GPS in Cote d'Ivoire,
why can't you ask him who employed him, or call your office to confirm
before you directed someone where you are.

Since Mali is very close, we advise you again to leave M'BENGUE now
and go back to your office where you will be safe with the package,
there is no need for you to be wasting time asking questions, because
if anything happen to our package GPS must pay for that,
because we informed you earlier to leave.

We will be in contact or you can call us now to confirm.

More earlier you understand it will be better for you.

Thanks

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

we told you not to let anybody know about the package and where you
are at the moment, but they still confuse you and know all the
information about you and the package.

Please you must leave M'BENGUE now to nearby town or you go back to
Mali so that you save your life and the package. if anybody contacts
you don't pick their calls for now if you gave them your number
already to them and don't tell them where we are ,because Uzumbo have
mention Dikembe as one of the Kofi boys.

We left IVOIRE COTON FACTORY already.

God will save we all.

Thanks

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

If you listen to us and go back to Mali immediately before they will
pass information around the town, because they are citizen you will be
saved, because our hands are clean that is the reason why God used us
to save your life and the package.

We will be updating you anywhere we reach or if arrive in Mali safely
update us because we are praying for your safety and we strongly
believe that almighty God will save we all from the hand of this evil
people IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

Regards

Silence from Moses...

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

I've already done 20-50 pages of a bait during a day.

but that is only possible with a lot of spare time. so, a month is entirely possible for the turd saga.

especially the early parts where walid was capable of writing rather normal sentences (must've been some sort of degenerating mind desease) and the later parts where walid wasn't...

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Makes me a bit sad, but I think the silence will continue until they surface again...no telling where, although Ghana is a likely possibility. Sad

maggiestail
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait, the lads are in a car? Whose car, I wonder?

Safari Nigeria-Mali-Timbuktu : Rev Prosper/Team TWAT Sept 2016
Safari Burkina Faso-Togo-Sapele, Nigeria (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr Alex! Oct 2016
Safari Ouagadougou - Niamey - Kano (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr. Alex - second safari

"More often than not I sit down and laugh at your ignorance as you are foolish idiot women" - Mr Entwistle, US Ambassador to Nigeria
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads are going back to Ghana? Does this mean the end of the Safari?

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TSH, I think yes. Where else can they run? (Other than left Smile )

A shame really. I hope Mr L has some tricks up his sleeve to stop them from going back the entire way.

Looking at a map, it's a bit over 1000 km from where they are back to Accra. A good 16 hours if the roads are excellent, which they are likely not. Best guess is that they hit the Ghana border sometime tomorrow. It will be very tough to lure them back I think. Very Happy Very Happy

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Labowski wrote:
We are inside car going back to Ghana now.

Noooooooo! Sad
BonVivant
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These lads are in touch with me as pastors and told me that they are attending a seminar in Ivory coast. Mr Labowski can take over as Rev Bayl0r (me) if he wants and take them into a complete different direction if this bait falls apart (I dont want this bait to end BTW Crying or Very sad )
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no, it's over ???

I'm off to the pub to get bladdered Crying or Very sad

Germany

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well at least on the bright side they took a ride through shit creek for two months. Maybe Uzumb0 ought to get in touch with him again?

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
loopylou
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think it's over yet. Once they get back home they will still be wanting their package, from their emails it seems they still believe it exists. They aren't going to let all those ipads just disappear...
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Discombobulated lass wrote:
Oh no, it's over ???

It's over when the trio is seperated.

means: when the tapeworm is gone... Twisted Evil

dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe Malone got the email and was smart enough to throw the package out of the van into a bush?
It's laying there to be grabbed close to the factory or somewhere?
maggiestail
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Discombobulated lass wrote:
Oh no, it's over ???

Will you "use leg" to get there? And be leg-less on the way home? Razz

"Use leg" is my new favourite phrase when I'm talking about walking anywhere, but of course nobody else understands why it's so funny......

Safari Nigeria-Mali-Timbuktu : Rev Prosper/Team TWAT Sept 2016
Safari Burkina Faso-Togo-Sapele, Nigeria (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr Alex! Oct 2016
Safari Ouagadougou - Niamey - Kano (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr. Alex - second safari

"More often than not I sit down and laugh at your ignorance as you are foolish idiot women" - Mr Entwistle, US Ambassador to Nigeria
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds like they hitched the first ride out of M'bengue that they could find... not exactly a direct route back to Ghana. Very Happy

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

I just received your mail now but i don't understand what you mean,
can you explain to me what you mean?

We just arrived in San Pedro now, we are heading to Liberia, from
Liberia to Ghana.

The major reason why we decided to follow any available driver left
M'BENGUE yesterday is because of you invited somebody you don't know
that claimed to be a new employer in your company without verifying
from your office as a regional manager of the GPS company, before you
open up to them where we are, because we have heard that name from
Uzumbo threat massage that after they kill us Dikembe will use our
ears to do charm
Laughing that is why we told you earlier to leave to Mali to
save your life and the package.

Please kindly update us where you are at the moment.

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards

Mr Eric.

Moses DEFINITELY likes the idea of going to Liberia:

Quote:
I did not realize what you were saying. If Dikembe is a Kofiboy then somehow he got my contact information!

I have left M'bengue. I slept in my van last night because I was scared to stay at the hotel!

You are headed to Liberia? That's good!! I will meet you there ok? I will take my van and come for you.Which town in Liberia are you going? I will meet you there. I was thinking about how long you have been here in Cote d Ivoire and I was feeling bad about it. I will come directly to you. Let me know where to find you.

Eric also give Dan a nice update:

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

How are you doing and sister Betty? I hope all is well with
you. I am sorry for my late reply.

WE ARE HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED WITH MR MOSES
MALONE GPS REGIONAL MANAGER COTE D'IVOIRE.

I am writing to inform you a sad stories from GPS
COMPANY. GPS delay have caused us a lot of problems in Cote d'Ivoire.

We have confirmed that Mr Moses Malone GPS Regional manager in
Cote d'Ivoire is playing with our lives and isn't serious in his job.
we have never seen Mr Moses Malone since over two months we came to
pick the package you sent to
us.

To be honest with you, we don't understand his plans in this
children gift, because he told us to come to Bouake to pick up the
package and we came, he changed his mind that the package is in there
head office in Korhogo, after we came to Korhogo for the package he
told us that their driver stole the package and ran away to Bamako
Mali that we need to come to Bamako Mali to pick the package, later he
said that police seized the package at Mali border that we should come
again to the border
, we told him that we did not understand what he is
trying to do that is not our agreement with him.

On Saturday four days ago he told us that we should meet him in
different village again called M'bengue where he is to sort out this
matter that he don't want to come to Korhogo for now, we explained to
Dr Usman what he said and he advised us to go and settle with him.

We went there on Sunday morning and contacted him through email that
we have arrived in the village he directed us to come and he did not
respond to us again, we slept outside in the village we don't know
anybody, the next morning we contacted him that morning and direct him
where we are and he did not come.

We waited him there till afternoon and three police men walked in to
question us why we are sitting one place for long doing nothing
, we
told them that we are waiting for GPS REGIONAL
MANAGER that contacted us to come to the village to meet him, the
police men arrested us to their station confirm the truth and took his
cell phone number from us to contact him and confirm so that they will
release us and when they called his line different person picked up
his calls.

That is the reason why they detained us the whole day and
used police van to discharged us mid night and threw us in the bush
that night
to leave the country or else they will jail us in Cote
d'Ivoire.
We don't want to be jailed in this country,
We have make up our mind
to start going back to Ghana tomorrow so that he send the
package direct to Ghana or resend the package back to United States
so that you use different shipping that is reliable to send the
package direct to Ghana.

We advise you to go to their head office in the United States and let
them know what is going on with the package you sent to us earlier so
that they will instruct him to send to us direct to Ghana or
resend it back to United States to you, because if anything happen to
the package they will pay you the money you spent on the
package and expenses you made on the package, because we cannot
continue waiting, because our life is at risk here and Brother
Franklin family need him urgent for his late father burial.

We have already informed him that we are traveling back to Ghana,
because he directed someone that claimed to be new GPS
employer and Uzumbo has mentioned his name as their gangs we don't
understand him,

please contact him and let him send the package to Ghana direct or
send it back to United States so that you will use different company
and send it direct to Ghana, because we warned him that if the package
lost GPS will pay for that.

Hope to hear from you and my regards to sister Betty.

Brother Ogbuawolo Eric Ferdinand

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic