SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Christmas at the Orphanage - 6 Weeks on SAFARI

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Huntsman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome Job Mr. L clapping

x47

United States x9

Sand Timer "I am a ranked Drilldo, and as you may know, its a very secretive one." Drilldo-Captin James Hall

"You are talking like a drunker. This is not what I contacted you for". David Kim Lee
Merv48
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love it!

+++
I am charged with seeking the rightful hair - Stanley Shawn (sic)
Please cut this crab - Barrister Martins Johnson
Not a grand father clock as that is of no use to the west africa office - Stanley Shawn (again)
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ride him hard!

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moses called laddy with a Cote d Ivoire number. He didn't pick up, but he did see that I called:

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

How are you doing over there?

Sorry for late response,i went to some village that why i wasn't able to
reply earlier and i saw your missed call but where i am now i don't have
much calling card
to call you back but i will call you once i recharged.

Besides regarding our coming over there to claim our parcel please give us
after this three days holidays,once after holidays you will see us there in
Boauke.

Once again thanks for your prompt update and concern.

Best regard and happy new year in advance.

Mr Franklin

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

I was trying your line you used to called me but is not connecting but we
will be in Bouake by 4th or 5th hopefully.

Thanks

Franklin

Meanwhile, the lad begs Dan for some traveling money:

Quote:
Greetings Brother Dan,

Please you can help us with anything you have so that when we reach there we will use the money you put in the parcel to bring it back.

We will prefer to travel there to take the parcel ourselves since they don't have office there and Mr M0ses Mal0ne, Regional Manager told us that is safe there that since you did it insured that we need to come and sign before they release it that is risk for them to use another courier to send it if we are not there because they can assure the safety.they apologized for the mistake.

Please lets take this one as advise to us,my happiness is that is safe over there in Boauke

Thanks and God bless.

Best Regards.
Brother Eric.

Quote:
Greeting brother Dan,

Kindly check massage below and receive latest mail from Bouake manager that our gift is well safe and secured in there hand that they will like to know when we will come for the parcel.

We prefer going there to claim the parcel since they couldn't fulfill there first promised .

Please help us with whatever you have so that we find extra source to complete the money and travel tomorrow or next unfailingly because we contacted the already that we are coming to Boauke to claim the things.

Best Regards and happy new year in advance.

Dan was unable to get into town today, but he write back to the lad and reminds him of the $2000 in the package.

Quote:
I am glad to hear the package is safe. I was unable to make it into town to ask the GPS people what happened with the package. And today is New Years day so I don't think that their office will be open.

Brother Eric, remember that there is $2000 in the package I sent. Please if you need it, it is alright to use some of that money for your travel expenses. Surely a bus ticket to Bouake will not cost very much money. You can reimburse yourself with that money my friend.

Warmest Regards and I truly hope we can get the toys to the children very soon by the grace of GOD.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I'm a newbie. Love this bait. Can't wait to see what happens. Happy nre year to you all. Razz
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was actually worried this lad had twigged and possibly found this thread on Eater. There was no good explanation for 6 days of silence. Dan and Betty have been concerned.

Quote:
Please update me as soon as possible. Betty is getting worried sick about this whole situation.

Regards, Dan

Quote:
Brother Eric,

What is going on? Please respond!

Regards, Dan

No response. Silence for days. Then this little gem drops into Dan's inbox:

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

Thanks for your mail and i am very sorry for my late response.

It was because long journey that took us three days to arrive in Bouake
thats why i was not able to respond your email.

We just arrive in Buoake this night and we will locate GPS office by tomorrow to collect our parcel and i will update you once we receive it asap.

Kindly tell sister Betty to be patient that all will be fine just that it took us three days to travel to Bouake thats why i was responding your mails.

Bear with me.

Is a friend we met in Bouake i used his contact the company before went through your mails.

Stay blessed

Brother Eric

And to Moses at GPS3 he wrote:

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone;

How are you doing today

We are at UTB BUS STATION AIRE FRANCE RUE 7 Bouake now but people we are
asking to locate your office since yesterday they gave us wrong addreses
and we are currently at UTB BUS STATION IN BOUAKE NOW
/

Please call us on this number 00225 7854xxxxx NAME MAEVA so that we can
locate your office because we are stranded now

Call provided line above once you receive this mail and provide your direct
line so we can use to get you easy because line you used to called me in
Ghana I have been trying to get hold of you on phone since yesterday but
it was not connecting +225442xxxxx

Your urgent response will be appreciated

Mr Franklin xxx

I called or lad and he spent last night at the bus station. I told him to wait at the steps of a prominent Cathedral in town.

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Sorry for the late response we just came back from Orange communication office now to register new sim card and we are using a friend computer to communicate with you because we dont have computer here.

We are trying to get hold of you with your line you used to called us this morning but it was not connecting and the address you gave us we asked people around they told us that only cathedral around is ST PETERS NOT ST MICHEAL;

Can you please call us on provided line above and tell your driver to come to UTB STATION

He eventually found the right place, and spent most of today waiting there:

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

I am writing to inform you that im still waiting at the Cathedral, near the round-about since 1pm but no update from your driver as you told me.

Kindly get in touch with him to update me or you call me on my provided new number 87495xxx.

Your urgent update will be appreciated.

Best Regard.

Franklin

Cool

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy "stranded" always make me laugh!

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job, Mr L. Bouake is one desert khazi.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, Mr. Labowsji! A traveling lad, hash conditions, what more could you ask?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful, Mr. Labowski!

An orphanage lad stredded - it does not get much sweeter than that!

I think 2016 is going to be known as the Year of the Safari. Smile

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic outcome. I ve been watching this since the beginning and I'm envious at your success in this. Brilliant.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work getting this lad on the move. I hope you can keep him stredded for a couple more days.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
kishnabe
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking forward to the next phase.....maybe RT can go pick him up at the Cathedral.
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does this mean another Safari hat for you XD?

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just knew you had it in you! Stredded in hash conditions is all I've ever wanted. And now it's here, with you to thank! Very Happy

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Frost
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done! Looking forward to hearing about his unforeseen events that are awaiting him.

Closed lad accounts X 1132
Sand Timer (ROBERT SMITH - 13 months)
Sand Timer (Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler - 15 months)
Cellphone X 2
Safari Jack Boot
Vcamera (barrister Jean Mitchell)

243 x
United KingdomUkraineSpainUnited StatesUnited Arab EmiratesHong KongMalaysiaSwitzerlandTurkeyBurkina FasoNigeriaCambodia FlagSouth AfricaGhanaIraq FlagTogoKenyaCanadaJapanFranceNetherlandsChinaBelgiumItalyGermanyCzech RepublicFilipino flagNew ZealandAfghanistanSurinameRussiaLuxembourgBeninIrelandAustriaDenmark

Kenny Patrick: "YOU ARE INDEED A PSYCHO-PANT !!!"
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lad gets some bad news:

Quote:
Hello Mr. Obi,

The GPS delivery driver attempted to locate you at the Cathedral at 2pm today, but he said that he could not find you.

Your parcel is NOT in Bouake. It is at our main office in Korhogo, a city approximately 120 kilometers north of Bouake. You will need to get a bus and come to Korhogo tomorrow to get your package.

Please Note: We do not have a main office in Bouake. We only deliver packages to Bouake on Thursdays and Mondays. We will not have any delivery drivers in Bouake tomorrow or over the weekend. That is why I told you last week that it was very important that you email me your date of arrival, so that I could arrange to have your package waiting for you in Bouake, but you did not do that(always the lads fault) so your package is not in Bouake. It is in Korhogo at our main office.

The easiest and simplest way for you to get your package is to get a bus ticket to Korhogo. Since you are at the bus station this should be easy to do. Get a ticket for an early bus to Korhogo in the morning. Your package will be here waiting for you.

Our Korhogo office is located less that 1/2 kilometer from the main bus stop. You will have no trouble finding our office. It is a very large building and everyone in town knows where it is. The address is; <snip>

I will call you tomorrow morning to check on your status

I called Brother Eric this morning. He had received my email and was at the bus station. He understood his error and apologized to Moses. He is one of the most agreeable lads I have ever dealt with.

A 6-hour bus ride later, and our lad is now in Korhogo, Cote d' Ivoire. Very Happy

Quote:
We are at UTRAKO BUS STATION adjacent small Total filling station and
there is a big mosque around there

Again, I called him. The calls aren't very entertaining yet so I won't bother posting them.

Moses follows up with an email:

Quote:
Thank you Mr. Obi,

I will have one of my trusted drivers come and pick you as soon as possible.

Could you please email me a photograph of yourself and your friends that you traveled with? I will then show it to the driver and it will be easier for him to locate you.

The sun has now set in Korhogo. The lad and his friend are waiting nervously at the bus station waiting for a GPS driver.

Quote:
Plz we tried to attached our pictures through our phone but can't
attached our pics. Frank is wearing red top and my partner wearing
red cap with blue jeans top, we are standing in front of TOTAL FILLING
STATION AT UTRAKO BUS STATION. plz have your driver come over there
with your company bus, once we see your company bus we will stop him
and also give him our phone number to call once he alite at the
station. Try help us on this because we don't know anybody here and
is very dangerous if we couldn't meet you.
Regards Franklin

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone, please were you able
to send your driver to pick us AT TOTAL FILLING STATION near UTRAKO
BUS STATION as we are seriously worried here because we don't know any
place here.

Kindly update us ASAP.

Thanks

Hmm.. I wonder where the driver is?

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work! I've sent (or helped send) quite a few Lads to Bouake over the years, but never all the way up North to Korhogo.
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great safari Mr. Labowski.

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job dude!! Thumbs up Thumbs up clapping clapping bow_down bow_down

guy nawaaa for you oooh
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dude! This is awesome!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
FrankGarret
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job Very Happy .

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Conditions in Korhogo appear to be somewhat disquieting to the customers.

A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work Mr. L. Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
MANKIND
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is fantastic work Mr. Labowski!

One of my favorite parts of baits is when they start mentioning the mosques and the Muslim population. I genuinely believe they get freaked out. I remember my lad Moses had kept complaining about "observant Islamist control" over the northern region of Nigeria he safaried too. I would crack up every time.

This really is great work and he still seems totally hooked and persistent. Maybe keep sending him north into Mali, or west into Guinea?

Keep up the excellent work!

:
"I hope you did not reveal our deal to the Hotel manager???
driver who supposed to pick ask feeshey question"

"when i tell my tale of traveling on pointless journeys and waste so much
so much money and time i think to myself i am explorer of Africa! but these are difficult
and painful journeys you must understand."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic