SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Christmas at the Orphanage - 6 Weeks on SAFARI

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...cutting off his return route home
Very Happy
Forked!

Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be so awesome Mattaz if you could get your guy to join these lads. We could give them so much hope if we told them that Michael was coming to the rescue!

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a long way from home and not likely going to happen for the moment I guess. Very Happy

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not only are they streded with Franklin sick, but they also have Kofi's gang trying to track them down. I wonder how they are doing right now XD

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's got to be losing patience with Dan. I love when I get emails from him at 3am. I don't think he's getting enough sleep.

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,.

Thanks for your mail and update.

The email you said I sent to you is not me and I explained to you
earlier that this criminals using my name as Eric and if you check
there mails they always call you MR DAN instead of BROTHER DAN
I used
to call you from Ghana, they always use capital letters in any of
there email and there subject is ERIC OPHANAGE and I warned you not to
respond any mail that is not from my email [email protected] but
you did not listen to me.

I want you to send the money to my name through Money gram international

Receivers Name (OGBUAWOLO ERIC FERDINAND)

ADDRESS (Korhogo Cote d'Ivoire)

Send a copy of the payment receipt to Dr Usman and send it to my
reply email here as well so that he will believe that you send the
money.

Regards to sister Betty.

Brother Eric you knew.

And to Moses:

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Thanks for your mail and your update.

Please I suggest you to do anything possible to get the van and
deliver the package to us , we will appreciate it and we still in
Korhogo waiting for your arrival.

The boys wrote an email that they have a copy of my shipping receipt
that I should give them address of your company
and I did not respond
to their email because I don't know them.

Please Don't deliver my package to anyone apart from my identity I
sent to you already because they might fudge an identity to thief the
package
from us.

The reason why I informed you earlier is to be aware of what is going
on earlier to avoid wrong delivery.

We are waiting for your arrival in Korhogo and call our line once you
arrive

Note: we are the only people that have your personal email from Bouake
to here. We assured you that we are the rightful owner of this package
which have already confirmed by Mr Dan and sister Betty to deliver
this package to orphanage home in Ghana since December last year. Laughing

We await to hear from you soonest

Regards

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nice... they are really in a bad mood.

so, are they really aware that there is a gps-tracker inside the package? aswell as each ipad is equipped with gps.

if the other lads get the package, they would be still capable of tracking it. but I doubt that they would move anywhere else than home, if they could.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A way to get round the FULL CAPS / Sentence Case could be that one of you Dan/Betty is partially sighted and you sit together and listen to a screen reader never actually physically reading emails.

Beware wrote about leeting
Quote:
We do have members here that use screen readers

BTW to use an over used Americanism I think this safari is โ€œAwesomeโ€ Thumbs up

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrongโ€
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

STILL they wait for that elusive package............

A clear case of Stockholm Syndrome Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

๐Ÿ† courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Day 27

Moses sends an update:

Quote:
Good morning Mr Obi,

I think I understand. I am getting a bus to Bamako right now and hope to arrive this afternoon so that I can get a new van. I will keep you updated.

It's so close now...

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Thanks for your mail and your understanding to our previous mail, we
do appreciate it.

As we stated in our previous email, call our phone number you knew
once you arrive in Cote d'Ivoire and update us here when you want to
leave Bamako.

We pray for almighty God to guide you on your trip.

Regards

And a friendly note from Kofi:

Quote:
Broda,

I try to greet u as fellow guyman but u refuse? Uzumbo do all work to find package and get no help from u I take as sign of great disrespect my guy??? Kindly check attached newspaper scan about my work in Cameroon u may see who u dealing wit now broda u made bad choice to ignore me an now u will pay.. i have guys in Korhoga asking wher to find u we know u stilll have no package yet but we know GPS E and Mr Dan Hamilton ok my guys watching in Bouake an Abidjan looking for u Mr Eric and ur friend Franklin Obi from Ghana on return bus.

After u to killed I let Uzumbo do things to ur body he like to do that he will be happy.

No luv

Kofi

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Huh, I was more hopeful that Uzumb0 might be in it for himself and would spare the guys' lives...sort of like playing good cop/bad cop with Uzumb0/Kofi...but no matter. So another weekend will go by....

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he responded to either of them I might have done something like that. But since he ignores both Kofi and Uzumbo, I have decided to simply put the fear in them in hopes that they both get ulcers while they wait for Moses to arrive.

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have the Kofi gang arrived in Korhogo yet?

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the threat of the gang arriving is more meaningful than the actual arrival.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Hell, it's not like Eric and Frank are that important - Kofi's gang has fingers in every pie* in the area and they're taking care of business on the way to clean up a minor matter in Korhogo. Let Eric and Frank cower in abject terror...

*They cut off the hands of their rivals, you see.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan updates Dr. Usman:

Quote:
Hello Dr Usman,

My wife Betty and I drove all through our town today to try and find one of those Money Garm offices but we could not find a single one in our town. I think all we have is a Western Onion. Do you think it is safe to send the $800 with them? Last time we did Brother Eric said that they stole it and he never got it which created terrible hardship for him and Brother Franklin. Please let me know what you think? And also I beg you please give Brother Franklin the medicine that he needs he is a good man who cares for orphans!

Regards, Dan

Dr. Usman tells him it's safe:

Quote:
Mr Dan Hamilton,

Thanks for your response , I understood you correctly.

You should go to western Union and send the money to Mr Eric provided
information and send the payment slip to my email so that I will make
sure no one steal it again to enable me print it for Mr Eric to cash
the money immediately today before bank close.

Use Eric receivers information below as i provided earlier

Receivers Name : ERIC

Address :KORHOGO COTE D'IVOIRE.

Test Question :(DR USMAN)

Answer :(HOSPITAL)

I await your urgent response.

Regards.

Dr Usman

Dan assures him the money will be sent tomorrow morning (Sunday).

Quote:
Thank you Dr. Usman, I will do that first thing tomorrow. Have you gotten an update from Brother Eric and the people at GPS? I will be sending money tomorrow. Please help Brother Franklin.

Regards, Dan

Dan checks in with Brother Eric:

Quote:
Brother Eric,

I just wrote Dr. Usman to let him know that I would be sending the $800 tomorrow.

Have you heard from GPS? What is going on with the package? I have not heard anyone and I don't know what is going on! Betty is getting really worried!

Regards, Dan

dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I cant even... These lads are having a bad, bad time.
Where are they sleeping and feeding?
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The hospital and church there is probably providing them food and a place to sleep. Or they are sleeping on the road.

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr L

NEED MY FIX. GETTING WEAKER. COLD TURKEY NOT GOOD. GOT THE SHAKES AND THE TWO BOB BITS. NEED SAFARI INJECTION NOW.

AM STREDDED HERE IN VERY HASH CONDITIONS. PLEASE HELP!

A N ADDICT

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

Germany

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I'm experiencing some withdrawal too. My mother wants to know when Uzumb0 is going to get there lol...

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry guys. Real life is the worst!

Moses arrives in Bamako on Sunday:

Quote:
Alright I will do that.

I am in Bamako now. Unfortunately the office is closed as it is Sunday, and I do not have a key to the office. I will need to wait until tomorrow when the office is open so I can speak with the staff and arrange for a new van to take back to Korhogo.

Eric:

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Ok, Thanks for your mail and update.

Please try your possible best for us to leave this week (definitely!) so that Mr
Franklin will go and arrange for his father burial and all our family
are so much worried on this our trip even sister Betty wrote yesterday
as well.

We await to hear from you tomorrow.

Best regards

He writes to Dan:

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

Thanks for your mail and update.

Please try your possible best to send the money through Western union
to my provided full name and send copy of the payment receipt to Dr
Usman as you promised

OGBUAWOLO ERIC FERDINAND,

We don't have any money with us here to be sustaining ourselves and Dr
Usman is not supporting us with food money again do to over delay for
Brother Franklin hospital charges and please don't disappoint us this
time.

I will be glad if you can add little money on the $800(greedy, greedy lad) you want to
send so that we will be using it to sustain ourselves before GPS bring our package, I will appreciate it a lot

GPS REGIONAL MANAGER Mr Moses promised us that he will bring
the package this coming week
and also help us to deliver it to Ghana
safely, please tell sister Betty that we must get the package before
we leave Cote d'Ivoire.

I promise that and we don't need help from any other person apart from
GPS manager.

Have a pleasant weekend and extend my regards to sister Betty.

Brother Eric you knew.

It is now Monday, and Betty and Dan try to make a payment at the Onion...

Quote:
Hello Brother Eric,

We had a problem today at the Western Onion. We tried to send the $800 yesterday, but the office was closed again because it was Sunday. So Betty and I went there first thing in the morning today.

But Brother Eric, everything went horribly wrong! Betty started yelling at them because they let the first $800 payment get stolen by fraudstars! We told them how we were trying to send a payment to Ghana and how we met you over the email and how we were trying to donate to your orphanage. Well do you know what they said? The clark at the Western Onion had the nerve to say that YOU were a fraudstar!! He said that Africa was full of fraudstars and he had the nerve to say that you and Brother Franklin were trying to steel our money!!

Well this got us really upset and Betty started yelling at him and how dare he say that about you and Brother Franklin! Well Betty wasn't going to take it anymore so she took her cane and started hitting that mean Western Onion clark! She whacked him a couple times real good over the head and told him how DARE he say that about you!! We were both really mad!

Well the manager came out and told us we needed to leave! He wouldn't let us do business there anymore even though we told him how important it was to send you the $800!! They through us out and told us we were lucky they didn't call the police on account of how Betty whacked that mean clark over the head with her cane!

What should be do Brother Eric?? How can we send you the money? Perhaps we can send you an envelope and we will put $800 cash in it and mail it using GPS? Very Happy What do you think we should do?

Regards, Dan

Last edited by Mr. Labowski on Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Always such a shame when you get banned from WU for fighting the clerks. Laughing

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Betty and Roger would get along very well. They don't take any guff from those lousy clarks! Very Happy

Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sure that Betty's shenanigans will get the two of them banned from Moneygram and the other transfer companies...of course, Dan and Betty won't know that until the lads give them the names of those companies, and they go and try and send the money and are denied...

BonVivant
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
she took her cane and started hitting that mean Western Onion clark!She whacked him a couple times real good over the head

ROFL...that sentence made my day jump_4_joy
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A respectable elderly couple driven to violence. Will it never end? Shocked

Let's hope that incompetent parcel company pulls their finger out and FINALLY delivers that pesky parcel. Surely the Lads luck must change soon Evil or Very Mad

Germany

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic