SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New here, and might sound stupid.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bindie11
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone. I'm just a bit nervous writing this. I have been chatting to someone that I believe to be a scammer. The typical signs are there such as he's from a Western country, but currently in Africa. The other signs can be different such as there is no broken language, hasn't asked for money, very clever, and very well spoken. I have half believed, and half not. When I haven't believed I have sort of been baiting just talking rubbish, as have been looking on here, and many other sites. The circumstances are something that have not heard before, but am pretty sure he's a scammer. It's been over 6 months, and now have just written come on just admit it, what am I going to do... Do they ever admit it. I also want to bait him. For revenge, for fun, and to hear what story he tells. How can I find out the truth, find out for sure, and how do I go about baiting him. I sort of know how, but really want to get to the bottom of this one because it is a story that have never heard before. Does that make sense. Thank you. Feeling very stupid.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First off, if he has any of your real life details, drop him - he is 99.99% certainly a scammer and could cause you serious problems if you annoy him (which accusing him of being a scammer is likely to do).

Romance scammers can go for many months grooming their victims and won't ask for any money until they are sure that the victim is totally brought in to their story. Also, the good English is probably due to him using a well written script and stolen love letters.

If you want to get back at him then the best thing to do is post his details at our sistersite scamwarners.com

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
bindie11
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing is scripted. He chats about his everyday things. We instant chat, talk on the phone, and just answers my questions. He rings me. It's not scripted for sure.
bindie11
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No love letters either. Just normal chat.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Bindi11,

B8er is right. Please don't try to bait him. He has your real life information, including your email, phone number and name. Perhaps you've sent photos? You are talking to a criminal, the best idea is to stop. Block his email and phone numbers r don't pick up on his calls.

It is unlikely he'll ever admit to you that he's a scammer-rule one is lads lie. Period. He'll come up with some story to explain his inconsistencies etc.

Please think about visiting ScamWarners, the link is above. They are experienced in helping people who are being scammed out.

Were you first contacted by email?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome bindie11 and thanks for taking the time to post your concerns. You should not feel stupid at all - Scammers of this sort can be extremely professional and in many cases they manipulate their victims' emotions for a very long time before inventing some kind of circumstance that needs money.

You may not be able to put your finger on exactly why you started to have doubts but it's really good that you have come forward. As others mentioned, Scamwarners is a very good place to figure out more information, and also to describe your experience to help prevent others from being scammed.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
bindie11
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He didn't contact me by email at first .. The email that did get from him at a later date I checked the header, and it comes from where he oringinally says he comes from. I changed my email ip before replying. It was through a dating site. I've done an image search, and found him on another site with the same name, and photos of the same person. I've also done a reverse email check which comes up with the same name, and a different photo of the same person. I can't see what he can do with the info he has on me being so far away, and don't feel scared. I want to go on the other dating site I found him on which he doesn't know that I know about, and bait him. Is that so wrong??. I just can't see what he can do with my info to get to me being so far away. I feel confident in doing that, have already made up a story in my head, and can get away with it using another phone number if it comes down to chatting. I'm just feeling a bit stupid because half believed, but never fully, and didn't really waste any of my time chatting, as would chat when was bored, and wasn't doing much anyway. What damage could he do?? I have blocked him now, before sending a message appologising. He has my trust, so he wouldn't doubt that. Is it so bad to go on the other site, and bait him, as I can change all my info so that cannot be traced back to me, the same person. I know am asking a lot of questions, and I thank you all for it. I feel safe in doing what I want to. What is it that he can do to me? And is it wrong for me to do what I want to? Thank you very much all.
bindie11
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can someone also just tell me what are the sayings that are under replies, and on some posts lol. All those quotes. Don't get where they come from, which made me a bit nervous to post in the first place. Thanks again. Sorry for asking so many questions, and thank everyone for taking their time to respond to me. I really do want to start baiting. I can see myself doing that.
bindie11
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been on the other sister site, and on other sites. I just haven't posted anything before this. Thanks again.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

See below.

Last edited by Big Al on Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
firef1y
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bindie11,

Sharing the details you have about this person with the people on ScamWarners.com is a needed step to clarify if he is a scammer or not. Those details can be checked only if you share them. If he is not a scammer you will get your peace of mind... but if he is a scammer you will know... and not only you. By doing this, you will not only protect yourself, but you may save other victims he is playing the same game with at the same time. About the damage he can do, while you were using your real life details to keep in contact with him - that is a question I hope you will never have to answer.

"Your nothing but a bastard. you will regret this cause if i meet you over there i don't mind to pull a trigger of a bullet on your forehead. i will find you any where on this world just don't take it easy cause i mean what am saying to you". Dempsey G.
bindie11
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok will share details........ The see below..... I still don't get what they are...... Who writes them.... Thanks everyone... I've asked for a mentor, and want to join in on baiting. I have one on Facebook messenger proposing.
bindie11
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry again...... Where do I give the information I have on scamwarners? I can't find anywhere. Will the details I give be checked? Who do I give them to so they can be checked please. I can only see forum, but nothing else. Thanks again.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Bindi,

When you get to SW, register for an account. Just like you did here. Then make a post in the section about "Am I being scammed?". You will be asked to cut and paste the emails from the person you've been talking to. And the header-they can tell you how to do that.

Don't worry about asking questions-we all do!

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
bindie11
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you...... I only ever received one email. It was all mainly through instant chat. Have the email address. Usernames. Phone number. Name. Sites. I sent a private message. I hope that is ok. If don't hear back will post in forum. Thanks everyone. I still really want to bait him though lol.
bindie11
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going nuts trying to figure out what all those quotes and sayings are under posts lol. Who writes them. Where do they come from?
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They're icons from baiting along with funny emails sent to us. Please read the stickies in Main before you go any further!

Also, it's not a good idea to bait a criminal that has your information. Revenge baiting is a bad idea as well-you can't make objective decisions about the bait. And it might be that you just want to remain in contact with him. Just not a good idea.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ What Capone said, it's the opposite of safe baiting. Remember scammers are criminals. How violent they may or may not be if you really piss them off? Who knows, best never to find out.

There is also the simple fact that this scammer will have done psychological damage. Most victims have grief, some even have trauma with romance scams simply for the fact that these scams can be and are consistently equated to psychological rape (Souce: PSYCH study by Monica Witty, University of Leicester). The point being this, what that scammer did was drive up your dependence on them and then broke your trust. You need to divest and anger and vengeance never did anyone a bit of good in this world except for the drug companies selling scripts for high blood pressure. Divest, concentrate on healing you and not on vengeance, and I would suggest going over to scamwarners.com to post up your story and maybe hash it out.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic