SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

There's a space in my heart.....Captain Michael Williams

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am very busy with work and such, but could I ever let down a genuine Captain of the U.S. armed Forces, fighting for the peas in Syria? I don't think so.....a warm welcome abboard, enjoy the flight, Cap Cool

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6036059581

Quote:
Hello ...Is so nice to meet you here and hope you are doing fine. I'll be glad to communicate with you and get to know each other better. Leave me your email so that we can contact directly to each other, here is mine: [email protected]

Hello, nice to meet you, too! My email address is [email protected], and I am looking forward to hearing from you

Email is next......

Quote:
Hello My Dear Louisa,
Thank you for your kind reply and am happy to hear from you. Please how are you doing over there, hope you are doing good and healthy by his grace? Firstly I'm so grateful to God for making us meet each other, though linkedin is not a dating site but I hope we can be serious in this communication so that we can be able to find out things we have in common then see what we need to learn about each other, I have not been in this kind of communication before but i need to give it a trial this time because i know there is no harm in trying.

Let me brief you about myself I was born in Fort Hamilton, New York in United States Of America in the year 1965 that is 50years ago now. I'm a 1988 graduate of ROTC College North Georgia, I don't smoke or but do take little alcoholic wine. My parents are deceased and It's been many years i lost my wife to cancer in Canada without a child but i never put any blame on her because i know children are gift from God. Due to my job, I have been posted in so many countries for about 25 years now. At the moment i am the Assistant commander of US Army V Corps troops and currently serving as a Captain to International Security Assistance Force Joint Command (ISAF), here in Syria.

I shall stop here for now and hope you write and tell me a little about you in your next mail. Attachments are my photos for you to see, you can get back to me if you think that we need to know more about each other.

Take good care of yourself and be safe.

Capt. Michael Williams.

Good evening Michael,

thank you for your mail and the pictures, and do you usually give away that many private details to a stranger in your first letter? I think you should be more careful, the world has become a strange place, and the internet is not a safe place at all. I was a little disappointed when I had to read that you are in Syria, because your profile says that you are in Manassas/VA. Why do you not say where you really are? I am in Berlin/Germany, and that is light years away from Syria, and Syria is a war region, how long will you have to stay there? I am sorry to hear hat you have lost your wife, but we wouldn't have met if you hadn't, would we? One always has to look on the bright side of life. And to be honest with you from the very beginning, it wasn't God who made us meet each other. It was you and your descision to send me a message online. I do not believe in any of this religious bullshit. It is certainly very generous of you not to blame your wife for not giving birth to a child, but if you are willing to consider my agnostic position just for one second: children are not a gift from God. They are simply the result of two copulating people of the right gender at the right time in the right position. That is it. Nothing mysterious or divine about it, just plain biology. Science brings forth life, and life brings forth science, and that is a never-ending vicious circle, if you know what I mean. If you don't, don't worry, it doesn't matter much to me. There is not really much to say about me. I never went to college, I have no remarkable degrees or something, I just happened to be in the right place at the right time in the right position and I became a trophy wife. My deceased husband was a lawyer, and he had specialized in torts. He was 30 years older than me, and he passed away earlier this year, in January. He left me well provided, so I am just living along, doing what I want to do. I am very much interested in arts, museums, fashion, shoes, traveling and jewelry. Take good care until I will hear back from you soon! Best wishes, and have a nice evening!
Louisa

Quote:
Hello My Dearest Louisa,

Please how are you doing today? I hope that you are doing fine and in good health over there. Well, am doing very much good with my colleagues here. MEANWHILE, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND MASSAGE AND HOPE TO GET YOUR PICTURE IN YOUR NEXT MAIL. And if i may ask you: what kind of men have you been meeting on the internet before i met you? Though it was a colleague who introduced me to the internet dating knowing how important i need a companion. Have you been in communication with any Military man before?

I would like to have you as my good and close friend then we see if we can be able to build a good friendship then meet face to face one day when i come out from here. Am still on my duty here in Syria but i will be through in few months ahead. I have not make up my mind on where to permanently settle when i come out from Syria that is why i am happy that i met you because if it happens that we have some things in common and have some kind of understanding in each other that means i can settle close to you, may be get a house close to your place, the only thing am looking for is Love, happiness and joy.

Again it would be of a good help to us if we can stop visiting that dating site for now so that we can be able to have a serious communication with each other, what did you think about that? Am just being honest and open in this communication, I hope i did not offend you with this message in anywhere.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU.
I will be going now;
I hope to hear from you soon. Take care

Good evening Michael,
I am not sure at all what to think of your massage. To be honest, somehow I am under the impression that you are trying to put me to the test. Michael, I have never met any man after my husband's tragical death, but even if I had, why would that be ANY OF YOUR business?
And what do you mean when you say that you want me to delete my profile on the dating site? I am on there for quite some time now, and as I am not on Facebook or in any other social network, why would I delete my profile there? Michael, I must state that you are asking way too much! It sort of offends me when you say that we cannot have a serious communication while my profile is still up.
Well, please note that my profile is still up. And that is it, Captain. I am an independent woman, I don't need anyone in my life, at least not a man who seems to think he could command me around. I got all I need. I do not need any compilations in my life. If you feel like commanding someone around, why don't you just get yourself a dog?
Please do only get back to me if you are seriously interested.
Kind regards
Louisa

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was pretty hard on him, and I didn't expect him to reply.....but he did, and he even apologized. Good boy.

Quote:
Hello My Dearest Louisa,

Hope that you are doing fine and in good health. Please am really sorry if i offended you in any way with my last mail, it is never intentional and i never meant it the way you think. I was only asking you some question because i really want to know you more.
As a matter of fact, I want you to know that am seriously interested in you. Once again am sorry.
Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Hello Michael,

many thanks for your clearifying apology which is accepted, and also thank you for your consideration, I am doing good and fine indeed.
I must say I was very impressed with your first massage, although you have decided to provide a lot of personal information. I like the way you express yourself because it seems that you are a well-educated man with excellent manners, and that is something which is very important to me. Michael, what are your personal interests? Are you interested in literature, cinema, theatre, opera? What are your hobbies, and what do you do in your leisure time? What are your expectations when it comes to a new partnership? Do you intend to get married again, or are you just looking for an on-and-off partnership? How tall are you, and how much do you weigh? On your profile picture I cannot exactly determine the colour of your eyes, are they brown or grey?
As far as I am concerned, I am 5,9 tall, and unfortunately I have put on some weight after Klaus-Bärbels death. He passed away without any preliminary warnings, he was never sick or something, so this sudden and sad occurency was quite a shock for me. I was so grief-stricken that I ate too much chocolate and didn't leave the house for weeks and weeks. I am well aware that this will have to change, so now I take a long walk every day, and I don't eat any chocolate no more.
Michael, what exactly do you do in Syria? Is that not very dangerous to be where so many ISIS terrorists are? Are you not afraid of these cruel people? How long will you have to stay there?

Have a nice day, and take good care of yourself!

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Padme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mountain Goat! I missed seeing your baits... nice to see you back with a fresh lad. This one looks like it has potential. Twisted Evil

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This one looks like it has potential

Cool

Just love that slightly de-humanizing touch, I guess he well deserves it. He's better than my average lads though. I guess I better not feed him any of the usual goatish bullshit, so no Mett-Igels and no goldfish sherbets for this one Cool

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am afraid this is one of the more talented and successful lads. I will have to straightbait him, but I will try hard to feed him some nonsense whenever I will see an opportunity.

Quote:
Hello My Dear Louisa,

How are you doing my dear, I am good and also hope you're good too. Though I have been so busy with work here but I have never had you off my mind. Honestly i like having fun but the nature of my job doesn't give me the time to have it as i would want to, like go to the movies/cinema, go to the pool, play golf games which is my most enjoyed game. When i leave here, i will have time for myself, God knows I've tried for United States of America. Coming to your other questions, well i do not expect much from my partner because there is no perfect woman. All i need from her is sincerity, Love and Care. Am looking for a life partner and will be glad to put a ring on her finger to make her mine. My dear the colour of my eye is brown.

Please should there be any delay in responding to you thereby keeping you waiting please it is not intentional, it is due to the nature of my job, not only that, as I'm counting down towards my retirement, things to do are becoming more sophisticated and so compounded, you know rounding of stage is never an easy task. I'm a sincere person and I'd like who ever i call my friend to as well be sincere to me. I really appreciate your email and i will be looking forward for more mails from you. I hope you are doing fine with your work over there? And please if you wouldn't mind I will like to see your picture in your next mail to me.

Good afternoon Michael,

it is nice to hear from you again, and how are you doing? I am doing fine, thank you. Michael, you do not have to become apologetical just because you do not write to me every day. A longer break in communication will absolutely not do any harm, I am very busy with different acitivities, and I do not really spend much time on the computer. I did though during the last few days, because you have told me that you are in Syria, and I did not know too much about the country except for all this terror and warfare going on there, so I spend a few hours reading newspaper articles about the present political situation. Where in Syria are you exactly, or is that a military secret? I do not know anything about the military, and I have never met someone who is with the US Military or any other Military. What is your job, what do you do every day? Are you a commander? I can imagine that it is hard to be in a country like Syria, I have read a lot of horrible stories about these terrorists there and what they do to people!
You write that you like to play golf games? It does not really surprise me that games like golf are popular in crisis shaken regions, so there is a golf court near you? That is good, so you have a great opportunity to relax from your hard and sophisticated work. What is the weather like over there, is it cold or hot? Our weather is relatively mild for this time of the year.
Michael, I am very sincere person, too. It makes me happy to hear that you do not expect too much from a partner because the less you expect, the better I might fit into the picture if you know what I mean, I am a very shy person, I do not go out too much, I do not like bars and clubs, and since I have put on a little too much weight, I have not been in the mood to go to the pool and swim.
Michael, you have asked how I am doing with my work; actually I don't work, I don't have to. My late husband left me well provided, so I don't have to worry about how to keep up my lifestyle. Every now and then I go and do some charity work in the local morgue, because before I got married to my late husband, I worked as a hairdresser and make-up artist, and whenever there are candidates there in the morgue who require more than just the average skills, they call me and I go and make them look peaceful and pretty again.
Michael, do you know exactly for how long you will have to stay there until you will be retired? Will you have to stay there over Christmas? I will go to Paris for a shopping trip and spend the holidays there. I don't want to be at home alone. Memories.....you will understand. Have a great day, and take good care of yourself.
Regards
Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He could be the man of my dreams indeed. He can stand the heat. 64*c in Aleppo.....and mostly sunny Cool
He either didn't bother to check out the weather details for Aleppo/Syria or he is not smart enough to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit or vice versa.

Quote:
Hello dear Louisa,

I'm very much fine and safe by his grace, thank you for asking, and how are you too? Meanwhile, Please try to understand that i am on my last mission and last duty as a US military officer, so I've been a little busy because of my soon retirement, though my retirement day has not been confirmed yet but soon. My dear here the weather is about 64*c and mostly sunny. You asked of my duty here, well my responsibility is to ensure that orders from battalion headquarters are followed throughout my chain of command which includes four lieutenants, platoon leaders and an executive officer. And to ascertin the magnitude of this, you need to understand these groups. Again am in Aleppo military base here in Syria but we are all connected.
Though, I've been busy as usual but i needed to let you know that you are in my mind as my good and wonderful friend who i value so much that is why i came here now to send this message to you before i get busy again today, I thank you for your gift of warmth, honesty, and friendship, You came into my life and gave me exactly what i needed it. You devoted your time to me these few period we have known and remained a constant becaues i met you when the world was lonely for me but now am happy again. I'm lucky to have a friend like you today. I hope this friendship will go more good step ahead so that we can become more than friends one day.
I will be going now because i have something to show my military boys in the base as we are going to have a very busy day tomorrow.
Do take good care of yourself. You will always be in my mind because you are my good friend. My time here is running so fast and am so happy because soon i will come to see you, okay.

Warm Hugs.

Good evening dear Michael,
these 5 days without any letter from you felt like nothing I have ever felt before, I was so worried that something bad could have happened to you, and that would have been sad. I am very relieved to hear that you are much fine and safe by his grace, and who is he, if I may ask? Are you talking about your commander, or do commanders not have commanders, please forgive me in case I might appeal to be a little some sturpid, but I have no idea at all of how a military command chain works. I am happy to hear that the weather is fine, mostly sunny sounds nice, and 64*c sounds good to me, too. I don't like the cold. Did you know that reptiles like the warmth, too? I like reptiles, I am a big fan of snakes and geckos and such, all from a distance of course, because they may bite, and some of them are venamous, and one cannot tell from just the look which ones are and which ones aren't. Since when are you in Aleppo? You have told me that you are in Syria, but you have not mentioned Aleppo. Is that a big town, and where and how do you live there? Are you living in a camp or in a hotel?
Michael, please do not be angry with me for asking that many questions, but I am very excited about our relationship, and I do feel that we might be soul-mates, if you know what I mean. We have not been in contact for too long, but to me it appears that I already know you for a long long period of time, and I also consider myself more than lucky to call someone like you a friend of mine, and I also want to thank you for the warm feeling of friendship and mutual wonderfulness. Michael, you are on my mind somehow, too.
And is there any chance to talk to you on the phone? I would really like to hear your voice, Michael!
I wish you a wonderful eveving, take good care of yourself for me!
Warmest regards and a shy hug
Louisa

ETA: The loss of Louisa's account with Tagged might have nothing to do with him at all, but why not take advantage of it? After all, he has asked me to delete my account, hasn't he? Good news for him now......this account will not be available anymore for quite some time now Cool Louisa has complained....here's the ticket:

Louisavdv, Thank you for contacting Tagged Customer Experience.

This is an automated message to let you know that we've received your email and created ticket #521517 on your behalf. Our support team will review your inquiry and will respond back to you within the next 48 hours.
In the meantime, you can always Search our Help & Community Pages for advice and answers from other players within the community. Our Community forums are a place for players to connect with each other, ask questions and answer other players questions about the game or services.
Additionally, chat support is available to Desktop Premium VIP Players 24 hours / 7 Days a week to those who qualify, offering support in multiple international languages. Please visit our VIP page for more information about how to become a VIP.

Of course my beloved Baby lad will need to be informed about the development:

Michael,
I had to do some serious thinking, and I guess your request to cancel my presence on that dating site was just the right thong to do. I am no longer on there. There's a big space in my heart for you, I like you! How could I better put it in words like with this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i351xZac4uI
Yours, Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL LOUISA,

HOW ARE YOU DOING HOPE THAT YOU ARE DOING FINE AND IN GOOD HEALTH. BELIEVE ME I'M ALSO GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH YOUR KIND MASSAGE. I FEEL SO HAPPY EACH TIME I SEE YOUR MESSAGE IN MY BOX, IT GIVES ME A SENSE OF BELONGING AND MAKES ME KNOW THAT YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT ME AND I PROMISE TO ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU ANYTIME YOU NEED ME. MY DEAR TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, ALEPPO IS ONE OF THE LARGEST CITY IN SYRIA AND SERVES AS THE CAPITAL OF THE ALEPPO GOVERNORATE , THE MOST POPULOUS SYRIAN GOVERNORATE. WHEN I SAY BY HIS GRACE, I MEAN THE GRACE OF GOD BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN HIM.

WELL, HOPE THIS FINDS YOU WELL I DO NOT HAVE MUCH TIME TO STAY HERE AND THERE ARE MANY DANGERS OUT HERE BUT I BLESS THE NAME OF GOD FOR KEEPING AND SECURING ME. IN MY DAILY PRAYERS, I ALWAYS READ THE BOOK OF 2Timothy 4: 6-7, PRAYING LET THE DAY COME QUICK BECAUSE I CAN NOT WAIT, I REALLY WANNA GO HOME AND REST. I THINK IT'S TIME TO SETTLE DOWN, RELAX AND PUT THINGS IN ORDER.

PLEASE IF I MAY ASK, WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A MAN? AS FOR ME, I AM LOOKING FOR MY SOUL MATE AND MY BEST FRIEND. I DO NOT LIKE BEING ALONE OF COURSE, BUT WHAT I MEAN IS SOMEONE TO SHARE MY MOST INNER THOUGHTS WITH, SOMEONE WHO WILL HOLD ME THROUGH THE NIGHT, LAUGH WITH ME WHEN I'M BEING SILLY, CRY WITH ME WHEN I AM SAD, YES I LIKE TO SEE A WOMAN CRY IT SHOWS EMOTION, FEELINGS, AND LOVE FOR HER MATE , I WANT TO SING TO ME SOMEONE EVEN IF SHE THINKS SHE CAN NOT SING, I WANT TO BE ROMANCED.

I WANT MY WOMAN TO THINK I AM THE BEST MAN IN THE WORLD EVEN ON MY BAD DAYS AND I WILL IN RETURN LOVE, CHERISH AND ALWAYS BE HONEST AND FAITHFUL TO HER. WELL ENOUGH FOR NOW I HAVE TO GO, TAKE CARE GOD BLESS AND BE SAFE.

HOPE TO BE WITH YOU SOON.

KISSES.

Good evening Michael,
you really do not have to thank me for my kind masssage, it is always my pleasure to write you a massage, and why would I send you an unkind one? I feel also very happy every time I see one of your massages in my massage inbox, and there aren't that many, just so you know. I consider myself more than happy that I have met you around Christmas time, because isn't true love and friendship not the greatest gift of all? Michael, I am so happy we have met that I deerly feel the desire to share my happiness and luck with a few of those who are not so happy, lucky and priviledged, and only just today I found this massage in my massage box:

"Dear Friend,
Please accept my greetings as you read this message in a good manner. My name is Mariam Abdul' from Syria. I am writing you with tears in my eyes. The on-going civil war in our country Syria has affected my life so much. I lost my family last year. My late father was a rich business man, he had an Oil Company in Damascus, he was doing Oil and Gas business. He made a big money $25.3 Million dollars, deposited in a Trading Security Company in Dubai. I am the next of kin, but I cannot retrieve and return the money back to Syria due to the war in Syria. I need you to assist me receive the money, and we can agree for you to invest it, until I recover from my illness and I will come over to meet with you. I want to put you as my partner, and the Trading Security Company will release the money to you. I have all the documents proof for the money deposit, I am also in regular talk with the Security Company, but they requested for my partner before releasing the money to me, due to my young age, and due to the MOU agreement between my late father and the Security Company. I will send to you, all the documents information about the deposit of the money. Please send your reply to my email: [email protected] I will send more details to you as soon as I receive your reply. I will also forward all the documents to you. This is my true situation, please I need your help.
Kind Regards,
Mariam Abdul (Syria)"

Michael, as you are in Syria, too, may I ask you whether you know anything about that woman and whether her story is true? As a Military man based in Syria you should be able to do some research and verify what she wrote to me, now Michael, just think, what an opportunity!
I mean it is not that I would want or need the money for myself. I actually thought about making a huge donation to an Arabian orphanage for Christmas this year, and wouldn't it be just great to seize this opportunity? I take it from what she writes that whoever helps her will at least be able to claim a certain percentage of the investment interest rate, and even if the interest rate would not more than 2 % p.A. or something, that would be more than a fortune for any orphanage! Michael, I was not sure at all whether to share this with you or not, but as I am very sure about a potential common future for you and me, I simply had no choice. I deerly do believe in truth, honesty and mutual seriousness, so I would like to discuss this with you, what do you think? Will you be able to do some research and let me have your personal recommendation?
Oh Michael, I really want to do something beneficial for Christmas, although I do not really believe in Christmas, but it is just the time of the year, everyone seems to be getting ballistic with the desire of doing something good. Michael, other than that I am in good health indeed, thank you for your gentle consideration. I am even more than fine. I feel like I am walking on sunshine ever since I met you. That should be enough for today! I have opened my heart for you, and my defenses are down.
Michael, is it too much when I say that I like you very much?
Who is this Timothy you are referring to? I have checked the "Spiegel" belletristic bestseller list, but I couldn't find him there, does he have a last name, or does he just go by as Timothy?
A shy hug from your soul mate Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hm...he chose not to co-operate with his "Syrian" co-scammer. But he admitted that there is online scam going on. Interesting. Alas, he wants my money, and he doesn't want to share. Greedy basteard Cool

Quote:
Hello My Dear Louisa,

I am sure you are doing fine. I thank you so much for your trust in sharing this message with me. But i must tell you that their has been so much stories about the same topic going on for a long time now. People has been using the crises in Syria to do all sort of on-line scam Oh really?. Please my dear, i would like to investigate on this issue and know if it is true or not. Please do not reply her yet as am going to find out if she is real or not. Their have been series of cases like this where innocent people were duped of their money and lost all they have in the process of helping the orphan.
I will write her from other source and know what she is up to. Please be patience on this my love.
Have to go now, please take good care of yourself and stay cool.

Kisses.

Deerest Michael,
thank you so much for your swift response! I will happily and gladly follow your advice, and thank you so much for your willingness to find out if that is all real, and you will really write to her to find out if it is real? What is an on-line scam? I have never heard of anything like that before!Oh Michael, what would I do without you? Thank you for being my anchor in this rough sea of mine!
I will have to go to bed now.
It is a nice feeling to feel your kisses from a distance!
I like you a lot.
Yours, Louisa

Jack Boot

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, how sweet! He's doing his best to protect innocent little Louisa from on-lne scanners! What a dear and caring soul he is! Oh, the evil irony! Lol. You go get him, MG. Laughing
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought he was gone, but he is still around. He wrote me another letter today, after more than 8 days of silence Cool

Quote:
Hello My Dear Louisa,

I hope that you are doing fine and in good health over there, especially i believe that you are having a good time this Christmas season. I have also been a little busy here but never had you off my mind. i know you have things to tell me about your holiday as i have not heard from you all these while.

Coming to the young girl Mariam who claim to be here in Syria, i have investigated on her story and all was false. Please my dear you have to be careful on how you make friends online because many things are happening these days. People fake profile and use it to scam innocent ones who don't know what is going on. Please am only advising you to be careful that's all.

Have to go now my dear, i can't wait to read from you soon. Wishing you a Joyful season and a happy new year ahead.

Kisses.

Hello my dearest Michael,

oh, how lovely to hear back from you! I do hope that you had a Merry Christmas, too? I am still in Paris, I am staying with my friend Nancy here, she works as a purser for Air France. We had a really wonderful Christmas Party, we went out for dinner to the Epicure in The Bristol Hotel, and oh, it was so delicious! We had lobster and champagne and all such, and after dinner we went to the bar where we spent a nice evening in the company of some Air France pilots. We came home very late that night, and I was a little sad that I hadn't heard back from you, but I guess you must be very busy with all your military work and the preparation of your retirement.
Michael, thank you so much for investigating this lady Mariam, so it was all fake? Oh my goodness, I didn't know that there are people who do such things to other people! The world has become a bad place in a way, hasn't it? Thank you so much for your effort and your warning, I really appreciate that! I promise you that I will be very careful, I will make a donation while I am still here in Paris, and it will go to the Hôpital des Enfants Trouves, so I will be able go there, see that it is for real and hand my cheque over to the management.
Tomorrow we will go out and do some shopping, I want a new handbag and new shoes, I love shoes, how about you? Do you like women wearing high heels?
New Year's Eve will be great party, we will visit a public event in Monmartre, right in front of Sacre-Coeur.
Do you think you will be able to leave Syria before the end of this year? And is it possible to talk to you on the phone? I am so curious to hear what your voice sounds like!
I am very excited about everything now, having met you. I am a little nervous, but it is the kind of nervousness that makes me
feel good and comfortable, if you know what I mean.
Take good care of yourself, and I hope to hear back from you soonest!
Yours, Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's a big shot.......G7 Cool

Quote:
My lovely Louisa,

Please, how are you doing today, I hope fine and in good health. I have been thinking about you and I decided to write to you. My dear to be honest with you, these days all I do is to think about you. I'm sorry to tell you all these but I cannot continue to hide this feelings from you. I want to be with you and spend some quality time together.

I really need to see you because i will be leaving here by few weekd ahead. Since you we started this friendship my life things has turned around, I am now a happy man. Thank you for coming into my life at the right time, I know that nothing will stop us from meeting each other. I promise to make you happy and give you all the love, care and attention you need from a man when we shall be together. Well I have to stop here until I hear from you again. We are preparing for the G-7 Summit meeting with the Syrian Government in by next tomorrow, so will write you after that when am free.

Take care, my dearest Louisa.

Kisses.

Good day Michael,
my heart was bumping fast with anxiety while I was reading your massage. Does that mean that you have feelings for me? Serious feelings? Are you really serious? Really? Oh my goodness, that is almost overwhelming! Michael, I really like you a lot, and how I wish it could be more than just friendship! It is so great to hear that you will be ready to leave in a few weeks! I am so excited!
And you are really a member of the G7-conference? Oh wow, Michael! I am very impressed, and I am proud of you!
I wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR, and I must keep this letter short because Nancy is waiting. We are ready to hit the road, we want to go out and do some shopping. We need new dresses for the party tonight!
A shy kiss from your
Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, after he has explained to me in detail that bad people fake identities to scam innocent victims, he's getting right down to scamming me. And another UN Diplomat will be bound to get stranded with my "percel" at a remote Airport.

Quote:
My Dearest Louisa,

Hope you are doing fine this new year. I was unable to write you for some few days now, sorry i was so busy at Homs becasue of the meeting we had with the President Bashar al-Assad preparation and G-7 summit and we were given some money in US dollars to support him with maximum security. My Dear I know that this might come to you as a surprise but I want you to do me this one favour because I do not have anyone that I can trust and confide on this. So let me approach you this way, writing this message is to seek for your urgent respond in this confidential transaction from here. I have in cash the sum of One Million eight hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars($1.8M) clean cash that was given to us at the G-7 summit in support of President Bashar al-Assad security at maximium level.

Dear I want you to help me get this money and keep it safe for me because it not safe here due to the present situation and many attacks happening here. My dear I will direct you on how to go about it as soon as you recieve this money. For security reasons, I call not to discuss this transaction with a third party even if you are not going to help me as any leakage of this information might be harmful to me. I hope you understand me very well. I can't keep this money here for safety and security reason and I can't pay it in to my account from here because Syria is in UN sanction. I have a UN diplomat who will lead the money as a percel to your door step but I have to inform you first before taking sure action. I know you will say why I'm telling you this? Because I can confide and trust in you that you will not disappoint me when you receive this money.

Please write me, I'll give you more information about this. I will appreciate your hands of help in this and will upload the photo for you to see, If you request for a view.
I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you while reading this mail. Please I need your understanding and you will be rewarded heavily my dear.

Kisses.

Good evening Michael,
I am sorry, but I am afraid I do not understand. Are you seriously telling me that President Assad gave you 1.8 Million Dollars in clan cash? And you want me to receive this money for you, in your name? I don't know what to say! Michael, please let me have your phone number. I want to talk to you about this.
I am confused!
I miss you
Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Dearest Louisa,

I hope that you are doing good. Yes this money was shared among us for the effort and work we put to ensure a good secured enviroment. I know that this might sound strange to you but i want you to beleive me. I have thought about this and have nobody to trust, that is why i decided to share it with you. What am telling you pure and true and I will apprecaite your hand of help because i strongly beleive that you will never disappoint me no matter what.

I have a diplomat who comes here for his duty and often and have discussed with him on how he will be helping me to send a package to good friend. But i never mentioned to him that the package contains money for safety reason. My dear please all i need is for you to accept to help me receive this money when it will be sent to you and I will direct you on how to go about it. As for your side, you are 100% safe and you have nothing to worry about as I will be taking care of everything. <yes......of everything but the payment for the non-inspection fee> What am doing is based on trust because my heart keeps telling me that you are a good woman. My dear Louisa for security reasons please do not discuss this with any third party for safety measure and hope you understand what I mean?

As for talking to me on phone, here we only use Nanfone for communication which is only for internal use only. I would love to talk to you on phone but that will not be possible for now as am still on my duty here. But will try and figure how we can go about it. Please feel free to write me anything here because it is safe and private.

Thank you so much for your understand and hope to hear from you soon.

Warm Hug.

Good evening Micheal,
yes, you are right, it sounds strange to me indeed, but of course I beleive you, why would I not? You have become the man of my dreams, and I feel absolutely safe when it comes to you and me, because you have warned me about this sneaky fake Syrian woman, and please consider my hand of help yours! Michael, why would you tell me anything but not the truth? Deerest, I will never doubt you, not in a million years!
Michael, what is a Nanfone? I have never heard of that before, but if I would buy one, could we talk then? Where can I get one? I have searched on Ebay, but I couldn't find any, so where can I buy one?
I am a good woman, your heart is just telling you the absolute right thing. And deep down inside I feel that you are a good man. I know that you are a good man. And you are so attractive! What does it mean when you say that a Diplomat will deliver your parcel? Will he come to my place, or will he need a hotel room? If he wants to come to meat me at my place, I will have to get the guest room ready. When will he come?
And are you sure that this money from President Assad is really clean money? How can you know?
I miss you!
Louisa

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Padfoot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mountain Goat wrote:
I am very busy with work and such, but could I ever let down a genuine Captain of the U.S. armed Forces, fighting for the peas in Syria? I don't think so.....a warm welcome abboard, enjoy the flight, Cap Cool

I COULDN'T HELP IT!!!!

Closed lad accounts (Orphanage Lad x1)
Closed lad accounts (Recovery Lad x2)
Easter Egg 2013
---
"I am very plain and very honest." - Kelly

"Honestly I Love you and I do think of you as you think of me. Far from it that I am only interested in your money, No it is a lie." - Kelly

"I believe srtongly in the adage that says ''A word is enough for the wise''. Hence,if you believe in what I told you in my previous email to you then you should follow my insturctions and do what I told you, if not; then follow your heart." - Dr W. Kabore
---
Surplus emails are my life, basically.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1,8 Million $ in a "package". That would be ca. 180 Kilograms.

Quote:
How're you today my dear Louisa? I am happy to hear from you, i really appreciate your understanding and for accepting to help me regarding to the information I passed to you. There is absolutely nothing to worry about as am assuring you that everything is under control.I've been making arrangement trying to make sure everything is in good shape and in order for the smooth movement of the package and right now, all modalities has been put in place. My dear this money is clean money and I do not disclose this information to any one, i mean, do not tell it to anybody of whatsoever because of safety and security reasons because we can not trust anyone on this.
As I told you earlier that I have a diplomat who is going to lead this money to you as a parcel(package) because that is the only way i can send out this money from here because banks are on UN sanction due to so many attacks and crisis happening here. Yes my dear he will be delivering the package right at your home as I directed him to do, so you need to arrange the guest room for him as you mentioned.

Meanwhile, the UN Agent is requested for your contact address where he is to deliver the package, that he will soon be leaving Syria soon. My dear I need you to send me your contact information to me as requested by the Agent so that I can forward it to him immediately. All I need is:
Your full name:
Your direct mobile phone number:
Your house address:
Your city name:
Your state name:
Your province, county and country.

Please list your address the way it will be understandable for the UN Agent to locate your home easily, i want him to deliver the package right in your home. And once he arrives, pick up the package from him and keep it very safe and secured inside, then draft an email to me immediately letting me know you have received it. And I shall direct you on what to do next. When you recieve the package from him, i will start making my own plans of coming out from here. Again I know that you are a busy woman but I would appreciate it a lot if you will always write me on time. Thank you.

I will be waiting for your reply.
God Bless you as he has already blessed us.

Kisses.

Hello Michael my love,
don't worry, of course I will keep that secret between you and me, I promise I will not tell anybody anything! You have not told me where I can get a Nanphone, so that we can talk? Where can I get it? I am so excited! I don't know what to say! I must go now, the morgue has called me in. There is work to do, and it will be a nasty job. I will tell you all about it tomorrow. Will the UN Diplomat need a hotel room?
I love and miss you!!
Louisa
Here is my address:
Your full name: Louisa von der Vieren
Your direct mobile phone number: 0160 9215****
Your house address: Platz der Vereinten Nationen 2
Your city name: Berlin
Your state name: Germany
Your province, county and country. Berlin, Germany

Jack Boot

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
everything is under control.

Yes, just not under YOUR control, Captain Kangermugu. Laughing

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How're you today my dear Louisa, I hope that you are doing fine today my dear? I want to let you know that i received your email with your well detailed information as requested by the young Agent. My dear Nanfone is a customize communicator meant for government officials and force men for internal communication and is not sold in stores. Please i want you relax yourself, I promise to call you as soon as this package gets to you, I will look for a way to do so. Ofcourse will be planning on leaving here as soon as you receive this money their in Germany.
Although, i have earlier forwarded all your contact informations to the UN Agent through his email address this morning. I really wanted to make sure i got the UN Agent paid to enable him proceed with his traveling arrangements to meeting you asap. He told me that he will be writing you when he gets back to his base.

Well, I think i have to give you his email address so that you can also write him, while contacting him let him know that you the fiancee of Capt. Michael Williams of the US army deployed here in Syria. Because I told him that you are my wife to be and that we are engaged. Remember he knows nothing about the content of the package because i told him that it contains my woman's Jewelries and gifts. So please do not tell him what is inside as it is not wise for him to know. Yes his name is Diplomat Kingsley Ajuna and his email address is [email protected] He did not send me his phone number maybe he will will call you when he gets to your country. Well i do not know if he will be needing a hotel room, unless when he ariives and maybe time of his arrival might make him decide on what to do.

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day ahead.

Kisses.

Hello Michael,
thank you so much for your letter! I am sorry to hear that I won't be able to get a Nanphone for myself, but I do not quite understand why you cannot use a normal phone? Don't you have a cell phone? Why don't you just buy one? There are cellphones available in Syria, I have cheecked out online! I want to hear your voice so badly! And I want to talk to you about this money in the parcel, the whole thing makes me very nervous! What do you want me to do with it when it will be here? And how can you be sure that it is really clean money? President Assad is allegedly involved in many questionable and dodgy affairs, and I don't want to get into any trouble because of this!
Deerest, I am very tired, I got home very late last night. I had to go to the morgue and do some work there, a man was run over by a steam roller, and it was really bad to look at him. They had to put 2 autopsy tables together to be able to get him on there at all, and it took quite a lot of make-up to make him look nice again.
Michael, will I have to write to this Diplomat, or will he write to me?
Kisses and hugs
Yours, Louisa

ETA: The Diplomat introduces himself

Quote:
Von: "Kingsley Ajuna" <[email protected]>

Betreff: MRS LOUISA VON DER VIEREN.

Good-day Mrs Louisa Von der Vieren,
Please I will like to let you know that i got your detailed information provided to me by your Husband Capt. Michael Williams who is presently delivering his primary assignment in the red hot field of Syria.

I received your contact information but it is yet incomplete as I need you to scan and send to me for identification yo
ur (1). a copy of your passport/ID card and (2). your most recent photo, for easy identification when we meet in Germany. I want to inform you that I need these information from you as soon as you can provide them because I will be departing from Syria on Sunday being 10th of January, 2016 so you have to expect me in your country on tuesday 12th Jan, 2016. You know the situation in Syria and the present biased state of the country, i have to go for transit through other neighboring countries where i can get a direct flight to Germany.
I will give you a call the moment i arrive at Berlin Tegel International Airport then i will pick an airport taxi to your address as i have it here with me.

This is the information provided to me by your husband:
full name: Mrs Louisa von der Vieren
Mobile phone number: 01609215****
House address: Platz der Vereinten Nationen2
City name: Berlin

Please Mrs Louisa Von der Vieren i want you to confirm your data again and send it back to me with a copy of your scanned passport/id card and your recent photo for identification as i stated earlier.

Your husband Capt. Michael Williams asked me for this delivery to you because i have the immunity to move out of the field with any luggage and to travel with same and i promised him that i will deliver and secure his package to you his wife.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation, waiting for your reply.

Dip. Kingsley Ajuna.
UN Mobile Agent.

Dear Mr Ajuna,
your email is received and the content is well noted. I am very surprised about your request to scan my passport and send you copy. I will not do anything like this. You may view my passport for identification when you meet me here.
All other data is correct, and I can of course confirm it.
Kind regards
Mrs von der Vieren

Quote:
Hello Mrs Louisa Von der Vieren,

Thank you for confirming your contact information which your husband provided to me. I have let your husband Capt. Michael Williams to know that all the information that I need is complete and he has already handed your consignment package to me. I will be departing from Syria tomorrow to embark on my journey to Gemany.

You know the situation here so i have to go to a nearby country where i can take a direct flight to your country. So you will be expecting me at Berlin Tegel International Airport on Tuesday 12th January as i earlier informed you. On my arrival, will give you a call or send you a text message on your phone the moment i arrive at your Airport and i will then pick an airport taxi to the provided address as i have it here because your husband asked me to deliver the package to you at your home.

Please Mrs Louisa, I must confess this secret to you, Your husband said that you are a very good woman and i have seen it from the look of things, everything he said about you is true and pure. Keep it on, it shall be well with you... till then.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.
See you soon in Germany.

Dip. Kingsley Ajuna.

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some silence from Michael, so I got back to him, letting him know that the Diplomat has gotten very personal with me:

Good morning Michael,
I have not heard from you for a few days now, so I am worried about you, is everything ok? I miss your gentle letters, and I want to be sure that nothing has happened to you!
Mr Ajuna has written to me, and he has said that he will come to Berlin the day after tomorrow already. Oh Michael, this is so exciting, and you have not told me what you want me to do with all this money?
Mr Kingsley has said something very strange, and I would like to let you know because I have no idea how he might mean it, so what do you think? He has written: "Please Mrs Louisa, I must confess this secret to you, Your husband said that you are a very good woman and i have seen it from the look of things, everything he said about you is true and pure. Keep it on, it shall be well with you... till then."
This appears to very personal, because he doesn't even know me at all. I am just wondering.
I hope to hear from you soon, and I love and miss you!
Yours, Louisa

Quote:
My dearest Louisa,

How are you doing, hope your weekend went well. Yes ofcourse sell phones are available here but becasue we are still on special duty, we are restricted from using a mobile phone to call civilians for security measures. I do not know you do not want to undersatnd this. Beleive me I will also love to hear your voice on phone but we just need a little time to do that please.
Honestly I have plans of leaving here after you must have received the money. But I do not want to rush things because I have to apply for an official leave to come and see you at once.

I have learnt that the diplomat is on his way to Germany and I hope that you are in good communication with him. You do not know how happy I am that this money is out of here. I was scared that something bad might happen to it here becasue of the many crisis which have been taking place here regularly which always results in damages of properties, people dying and loosing of treasures. But in all I still thank God for his protection.

Yes I told the diplomat that you are a nice woman and that he will like you when he meets you in Germany so i think he is complimenting on that in his mail. Please my dear there is nothing to worry about that okay. Have to go now and hope to hear from you soon and please always update me on your corresponse with Mr. Kingsley Ajuna.

Have a nice day ahead my dearest Louisa

Kisses.

The Diplomat was on his way to meet me, but, as expected, he got stranded. At Kotoka Airport in Accra/Ghana, of all places. He has sent this message after he has called me on the phone twice around 6.15 am my time. His flight schedule is a masterpiece of lad logic Cool

Quote:
Hello Mrs Louisa,
Sequel to our mail conversation last time with you and we agreed that we are going to meet at Ernesto Berlin Tegel International Airport today being Tuesday 12th so that i will give you a call and pick an airport taxi to come and deliver your package to you as directed to me by your husband. I am sorry i cannot continue my journey with the field to deliver your consignment package to you because of the problem I am now facing with the Ghana Customs officials.

When I was coming from Syria to Germany i had a transit at Dubai then from there i cannot fly a direct flight to Germany to deliver your package parcel to you, no way for me to fly from Dubai to your country unless by next week. Mrs Louisa, due to my appointment with you today and then they directed me that I can get a direct flight from Ghana to Germany so I now took another flight to Ghana, where i can get a direct flight to your country.

When i arrived here in Kotoka International Airport Ghana, i had a problem at the last checking point with the custom officials on my departure to board my flight to your country this morning. The custom officers asked me for two documents, which was not with me, and he said i must open the package, but your husband Capt. Michael Williams warned me that I should not accept anyone in any place under any circumstance to open the package box unless his wife based on his personal reasons.

The Two Documents they are demanding from me are this:

1) Non-Inspection fee which the cost is $1400 dollars
2) Customs Clearance Certificate Fee, which cost: $850llars,
Total of = $2,250

Now i do not know what to do as i am left with little money with me here, i'm still at the Airport because the authorities refuse to allow me to move if i did not pay the $2,250 dollars for the two documents required. I have contacted your husband by e-mail but I know it will be impossible for him to send me money from Syria because of the place he is now and the situation of things there and the restrictions on sending money out of Syria. That is why i am asking you for your support otherwise the customs here in Ghana might seize and confiscate your Package. So please i need your help now, please go to Money Gram and send the amount $2,250 (two thousand two hundred and fifty dollars) to them so that i will be issued the documents to enable me continue my journey to deliver your consignment package to you today in your country.

Please do try and send the money with one of the custom's name in the person of (MRS. JULIANA MULE) so that she will issue me the two documents needed so i can join the next available flight coming to your country.
For a faster transfer please send the money through Money Gram: with the information below:

Receiver Name: MRS. JULIANA MULE
Address: Airport Road North Accra, Ghana.

And send me the information with MTCN as soon as you finish sending the money.

Also send along with the photo copy receipt from Money Gram Office. Please call this number +233231385820 after you send the money, so that the officer in charge will be able to raise the money from the certificate task pane and issue me the two documents i need so that I can continue with my journey to deliver your consignment package to you with the next available flight without any further delay.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation and waiting for your quick response.

Dip. Kingsley Ajuna
See you soon in Germany.

Hubby needs to be informed. After all, he has warned me about internet scams Cool

Good morning Michael,

I have received the attached message from Mr. Ajuna, he has not arrived in Berlin today, as he had promised in his previous email.
Michael, he has told me that there will be fees to pay before he can deliver the parcel. Michael, as it is your parcel, may I please ask you to take care of that?
How are you doing? I miss you so badly!
Kisses and hugs
Yours, Louisa

Quote:
Oh My God! I can not believed what am seeing, what is the meaning of this? What really caused the UN Agent to land in Ghana rather than Germany I paid him for so that he will come to deliver my package to you? Believe me i am so mad about this news, this is not what i expected. I also got so many messages from Mr. Kingsley Ajuna saying that he is now in Ghana in WEST AFRICA. My dear this is so surprise to hear what is going on about the consignment package and I can't do anything from my end, I have money in cash here with me but I can't send money out of Syria because of this issue of terrorist here and UN sanction on Syria.

MY DEAR PLEASE AN SORRY FOR ALL THESE BUT PLEASE YOU HAVE TO HELP ME AND LOOK FOR A WAY TO SEND TO THEM THE AMOUNT THEY FOR THE DOCUMENTS HE NEEDS AND AM GOING TO PAY YOU BACK ANY SINGLE MONEY YOU SPEND PLEASE. You are not giving away the money but you are giving to me which will be giving back to you shortly.

Please, Please, Please, try and find a way to help me in order to secure the consignment package. I can't write any more because my head is not thinking straight for now. I am feeling so bad which I think will affect my health. I have had so much bad things these days but am managing because am a man. SYRIA IS NOT LIKE OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRY OR ASIA, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS, ALL I PLEAD IS FOR YOU TO SEND THE MONEY TO THE MAN ON MY BEHALF AND I PROMISE TO PAY YOU BACK.
The most important thing now is to SECURE the package from being tempered with over there.

I am also writing to Mr. Kingsley now to tell him to calm them down that we are working out something and that you will be getting back to him in a while.
Thank you for your concern and for being by my side.

Am very sorry for any inconvenience this might cause you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Kisses.

ETA:

Good evening Michael my love,
I do not understand either, but if you say that you have already paid him, where is the problem? He should have the money then, shouldn't he? And please Michael, as you seem to know this man better than I do, could you please let him know that I do not at all appreciate phoney calls shortly after 6.00 am? I still had my Gurkenmaske on and couldn't see a thing and when I jumped out of bed to find my phone and so I hit my toe badly and it hurted like hell and now I am almost like handicapped, I can hardly walk because my toe hurts and hurts and hurts!
And that all is his fault only, and the morgue has called me in for tomorrow and right now it looks like I won't be able to go!
Oh Michael, what a mess! I don't even know what to tell them, because can I tell them that I am handicapped while my toe is situated on my foot? I don't know what to do, and I do not have an account with Moneygramm bank!
I love and miss you
Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Dearest Louisa,

Am really sorry for what happened to you on the process of getting your phone call this morning, I know how it hurts but I want you to forgive me for becasue I beleive am the cause of everything that happened to you, i hope it has calm down, I pray it will better tomorrow.

My love you do not need to have an account with the money gram before you can send money with them. As I know money gram is one of the fastest and secured means of transfering money from one country to another. All you need to do is to go to one of their offices with the money and send it with the information Mr. Ajuna gave you already.
Please I need you to help me and send them the money by tomorrow morning because Mr. Ajuna is really worried and has been on my neck since then. I have not been myself since then because of what is happening out there with my package. My fear is that I do not want them to know the content of the package. Please you ahve to help me before things go wrong over there. I know you will never let me be put to shame. Well....err....I am not so sure about this at all...This must be a temptation but I beleive we shall over come it.

Again I shall pay you back this money as soon as I can. Am really sorry for putting you into this kind of stress and now your leg....please am really sorry my lovely louisa. I beleive that things will be better.

I love you for always been by my side. You are such a darling and I shall reward you in a big way.
I shall wait for your mail and I beleive it will be a good news.

Kisses.

Good morning my love,
you see me very confused here now. I cannot go anywhere. I had to go to the emergency room yesterday night because the pain in my toe just wouldn't go away, and they have x-rayed my foot, and the toe is broken. I have a Gips now, and I need crutches in order to be able to walk at all. That is very annoying because I live on the 5th floor, and there is no lift in the house. The ambulance driver was so friendly to carry me upstairs, and now I am literally grounded here. My friend Julia will do some shopping for me later, and how are you doing? Deerest, I do understand your situation and all the compilations when it comes to sending cash out of Syria, but you were able to send the 1.8 Million with this stupid diplomat, so why don't you just give the fee money to another diplomat so that the 2 diplomats can meet in Accra?
My foot hurts. I think I need a double Schnaps now. I love and miss you.
Yours, Louisa
Quote:

My Dearest Louisa,

Am really sorry for your leg, I never knew it was so bad like this. Please try and manage yourself till itn becomes better. My dear there is no one to send from here as I have try all I can to see if t will be possible. I understand your anger because of this whole thing and now your leg is broken. It shall be well soon.

Please my dear try and understand me and beleive that there is nothing I can do from here so I really need you to ask for a friend to help you in sending them the mopnmey since you are in pains but if you feel that you can not help me on this issue please come out straight and say it and I promise not worry you again about it.

Please have a second thought and figure out something to help me my love.

Take good care of your leg and let me know your response on this.

Kisses.

Oh Michael,
it hurts so bad, it really hurts so bad! I think I will have to go back to the hospital! But I do not understand.....you could send one diplomat with cash, so why can you not send another one?
I love you so much! Take good care of yourself!
Painfully yours, Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael does not want to waste his time. He has made that clear, so I better get ready to pay.

Quote:
My Dearest Louisa,

Beleive me am really sorry for the pains you are passing through at the moment and hope it will stop soon. Please take it easy and be careful on how you go about it. Myself I have not been feeling fine since this incident of this package occured. My dear if I have anyone I can send I would have done that right from the start but there is no one to send from here. And beside I would not want to get anyone involved on this for security purpose that is why I need you to help me out on this without much disposal.

Please I want you to be plain and tell me if you are willing to help me resolve this issue at hand so that I will stop asking you of one thing everything and let you be. There is no how I can force you to help me, am only pleading with you but if you can not, please my dear open up and tell me. I will accept it with good faith. Have been thinking recklessly and my heart is seroiusly disturbing me. I hope I will survive what is coming my way and I feel so dizzy since today.
My Love tell me if you are going to help me send them the money or not please.

Take good care of your leg for me and once again am very sorry for the pains you are undergoing.

Kisses.

Oh Michael, my love!
Thank you so so much for your understanding and for your consoling wording, that means so much to me! What a wonderful man you are indeed! Of course I am willing to help you, what kind of a question is that? Why do you doubt me? Why do you want to make me feel bad? The thing is that I cannot leave my home on my own, and you have told me that nobody is supposed to know about the parcel package! Michael, that is a big problem right now, so can I not just sen the money for these fees to the bank of the Accra Airport ccustoms office? I could do that online within just a few minutes, that is not a big thing to do.
Michael, you have not told me what you want me to do with all this money once the parcel will have been delivered? Please tell me because I am very nervous about this!
I miss you!
Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Dearest Louisa,

How was your nite? I believe it was fine and hope you are getting better with your leg? I was trying to find out how you can send the money across to them from Mr. Ajuna after I recieved your last mail. My dear according to Mr. Ajuna he wrote that the money can be sent through Western Union money transfer or Money gram with the information he has already sent to you previously.

And now because of your leg you can not go out to do it yourself and am sorry about that. My dear you can go ahead and send someone with the money to go and help you send it on your behalf without telling the person the reason why you are sending the money. Please my love we need to do this fast so that Mr. Ajuna can leave there because I do not trust these people and there way of doing things.
Thank you so much for accepting to help me send the money to them, you are really a wonderful woman and I appreciate your support and love.

I will let you know what to do next when the money gets to you, ofcourse I have plans of leaving here soon because it is getting more dangerous everytime but I want to make sure you recieve the money first before I can conclude on what to do next.

I wish you a quick recovery and hoping the pains will stop this morning. Have you a happy day my love

I KISSES YOU.

Good afternoon Michael,
thank you for your sweat consideration, my nite was fine. I took some very strong painkillers and now I am pretty much in control and can handle the pain. Michael, this whole situation troubles me seriously. I have done some research about this Moneygram and Western Union, and I must say that I don't like what I read. Such instant cash services are used by criminals and losers only, every serious and normal person has a bank account. People who do not have bank accounts because no bank wants to deal with them are not to be trusted. And besides, I wouldn't know who to send there! My friend Julia would surely ask me a lot of questions, and I would have to explain, and you told me to keep this top secret!
I really don't know what to do now. Please make the Diplomat forward me the banking information, and I will send the amount, that is not a problem at all! I want to help you, I really do because you are the man of my dreams and I feel I am seriously in love with you! I miss you, I really do!
Yours, Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Von: "Kingsley Ajuna" <[email protected]>
Betreff: ATTENTION MRS LOUISA VON DER VIEREN

Please here is bank account you can use for the transfering of the money:

ACCOUNT NAME: CHARLES MULE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 010006327****
ADDRESS: P.O.BOX GP 353 ACCRA
SWIFT CODE: ABNGGHAC
BRANCH: MADINA ACCESS BANK GHANA LIMITED.

Dip. Kingsley Ajuna.

Hello Mr Ajuna,
thank you very much for your swift response and the account information. I have transferred the amount online, it should be with the bank within 3-7 days, as it is an international transfer.
Kind regards
Mrs Louisa v.d. Vieren

Quote:
My Dearest Louisa,

Hope you are doing fine and healthier today? I was a little busy that is why am writting you now. Thank you for so much for your love and for accepting help me send the money to them. Now all these problem will end and we shall all be happy as before again without any worries because this package issue has really given us a little rough time.

Please I do not know if the diplomat has already forwarded the account information to you as I have earlier informed him in my mail. And please let me know when you have made the transaction. Honestly my love you do not know how much joy you have given to my soul and you do not know how much joy you will hopefully give me and I promise to always be there for you. Am so grateful for everything. You are my woman.

Kisses.

Good evening Michael,
thank you for your letter, my day was not too bad, but it could have been better. I am still taking strong painkillers, and my toe has swollen up to the size of a small partty balloon. Honey, the Diplomat has sent banking information for the customs fee and non-inspection fee, and I have of course transferred the money this afternoon. I have already emailed the Diplomat and told him the money will be with the custom's bank within the next 3-7 days. How are you doing, my love? How has your day been, what did you do? And when will you be coming home to take me in your arms and kiss me? I am so happy that wer have met!
I love and kiss you
Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quite boring bait now. Diplomat and Syrian lover are identical, his spoken English on the phone is just horrible and hard to understand. The mule does not seem to be involved. And pretty soon hopefully will get second thoughts about the abuse of his account.

Quote:
Good afternoon and hope you are fine. Please I was informed that you need to scan and send to me the photocopy of the transfer slip so that I can give it to them for the confirmation of the money you sent when is due.

Dip. Kingsley Ajuna.

Good morning Mr Ajuna,
I have made the transfer online, so I do not have any transfer slip. If you need a print, I will have to wait until my bank will send me my bank statements. I cannot go there to get them myself because I had a little accident and I have hurt my toe badly, so I cannot walk.
Thank you for your understanding.
Regards
Louisa v.d. Vieren

Quote:
Good day Mrs Louisa Von der Vieren,

Thank you for your mail and am sorry for the accident you had on your toe. But Please Mrs Louisa you need to ask your bank to print and send to you a copy of the transfer slip then you can send it to me because that is the only way they can confirm the payment you have made online.

Dip. Kingsley Ajuna.

My pleasure, dear Cool

ETA:

Quote:
My Dearest Louisa,

How are you doing my love? And how is your leg now, hope the pains are reducing and getting better. Please for my sake take it easy and beleive that with little time it will all be fine. Am not happy that you feel such pains in your leg because of me. Please I ask you to forgive me for that my dear.

Thank you for transfering the amount they needed in order to get the required documents for the continuation of his journey. Am so grateful for your kind help, you have really shown me how much you care about me and I promsie to show you appreciation when I come to join you. Ofcourse my dear I will be coming home soon and am sure before Easter season we shall be together as one. I want to make sure I finish everything am doing here so that I never have any cause to come back to this place.

My love I can not wait to be with you. You are my dream come through becasue I have been asking God to help and give me a good woman who will love me with her whole heart and I shall also love her without ceasing. You are a woman every man will die to have by his side because you have a good heart and so much love in you. I see myself as the luckiest man to have met you and God know why it happened this way maybe to strengthen our faith and love.

Have to go now, I wish you Joy and more blessings in life. And may you have a fruitful week my love.

Kisses.

Hello Michael,

it's good to hear that you are doing fine and that you are safe. I am very worried, knowing that you are in this war area, that is not a good place to be. I am also very happy to hear that you are in the process of getting ready to leave this place. Michael, you don't have to thank me for this little favour....there is just one thing I forgot to ask you before I transferred the money. Would you let me have a copy of your passport? After all, I don't know you in person, and you have told me to be very very careful in the internet! My foot is getting better, but I must still take the strong painkillers.
I miss you very much, I wish you could be here with me now!
Yours, Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Syrian Captain is already just about to lose his contenance. Totally unacceptable I'd say. Conversation between the lovebirds will get a little rough now. The money has been sent. The mule will have to prove it was not sent. 2 conversations on the phone with Diplomat Ajuna. He is still stuck at Kotoka and possibly growing a beard already.

Quote:
Please am still waiting for the scanned photocopy of the statement transfer you made so that I can give it to them for confirmation as requested by the officials.

Dip. Kingsley Ajuna.

Dear Mr Ajuna,

I have told my bank teller to send me the transfer confirmation, but I have not received it yet. I will send it as soon as possible.

Kind regards
Mrs Louisa v.d. Vieren

The pees-keeping Captain is reluctant to send a fake ID. Lazy ass....

Quote:
My Dearest Louisa,

How are you doing over there, hope fine. And how is your toe now, I beleive that the pains has calm down and hope you are taking the painkiller. My love I also wish am with you this moment you are not too strong, to hold you in my arms and make you happy. I have been so busy that is why I have not written you for some days now. I got my mails from Mr. Ajuna saying that he is still waiting for a copy of the transfer slip from you. I really appreciate your effort and thank you for your kind help but I must tell you that am now worried about this whole situation. I can not believe that till this moment that the package is still out there. I was expecting to hear from you that you have received my package not know that everything is still as same. My dear what is really happening... why is this taking too long?
Please my love I know that you are really hurt in your leg but please I would still appreciate it more if you can do something about this becasue Mr. Ajuna is not meant to there for too long because of the content of his parcel. Please my dear I wouldn't want this people to find out the content of that package that is why we need to be fast in anything we are doing. So I want you to call your bank and ask them to forward to you a copy of the transfer slip because according to Mr. Ajuna, he said that without the transfer slip the money can not be confirmed in their account. Please my love do something about this and call them for it. Mr. Ajuna is really worried and to be sincere he has really tried for us.
I have not been myself because of all this that is going on, I thought by now everything would have been alright. I will be attentive to your mail to know when you have send them the slip.
Less I forget, I was a kind of surprise to hear you say that you forgot to ask of me for a copy of my passport before transfering the money. And if I may ask, Why do you need a copy of my passport?
Have to go now, please my love try and get the copy of the transfer slip from your bank as soon as you can and forward it to them for confirmation so that Mr. Ajuna can leave there today.

I love You my Sweetheart,

Kisses.

My deerest Michael,

I have been very worried about you because there was silence on your side for so long, but I am too proud to run after a man so I just waited and hoped and prayed that nothing bad has happenend to you, and it hasn't and that is a good thing. My toe is getting better day by day, but I can still not walk without the crotches so I depend pretty much on Julia's help, and she is such a darling, she runs my errands every day, and she helps me in the kitchen. Darling, Mr Ajuna has called me only yesterday to inquire about the transfer, but obviously there is a misunderstanding because I made an online transfer and that is why I do not have a slip how could I have one? I have told Mr Ajuna that I have asked my bank to send me my bank statement because it will show there that the amount was deducted from my account. I have not received my statement, so right now there is not much I can do. I miss you so much, how are you doing? As I already mentioned, I am doing a little better. I have stopped taking the painkillers, I drink hot Jägermeister with whipped chream instead. Do you like Jägermeister? I can hardly wait until we will be able to cuddle up on the couch together and have a Jägermeister together!
Darling, with my last mail I have asked you to send me a copy of your passport. may I please remind you to send it?
I love and miss you!
Yours, Louisa

Quote:
My Dearest Louisa,

I do not know how esle I can tell you this but I think you are not getting it. You do not have to wait anymore, call your bank again and ask them to forward the transfer slip to you. According to Mr. Ajuna, the online transfer you made has not reflected in their account over there, this is why Mr. Kingsley Ajuna has been there till date. One thing you should know is that the online transfer you made can not reflected unless your bank authorizes it themselves.
Please call them and ask them to authorize the transaction and then send you a copy of the transfer. I know that you have called them before but I want you to call them again and ask them to finalize the transaction so that we can stop talking about one thing everytime.
And I ask you again, why do you need my passport copy.

Kisses.

Michael,
what do you mean, what on earth do you mean? I am not getting it? I am not getting it? Do you intend to imply something like that I am stupid? How dare you? HOW DARE YOU? Just so you know, I took all my A-levels with absolute BRAVOUR! Let me explain you ONE MORE TIME: I have transferred the money O N L I N E. I went to my bank homepage, entered my password and gave out a TRANSFER ORDER to the account information Mr. Ajuna has provided. For O N L I N E transactions, my bank does N O T provide any slips, how for Goat's sake would that work? I will have to wait until I will receive my bank statement which will show the transaction, so obviously YOU are not getting it? Right now I deeply regret that I was willing to help you out at all, facing an email from you like the one you just have dared to send to me. I feel absolutely abused and humiliated. How dare you? And how do you dare to ask me why I want a copy of your passport? Because Y O U have warned me about bad people on the internet. That is why. That is why. Michael, seriously.....if you feel any reason to doubt me just let me know, and I will immediately email my bank and cancel the payment, should that still be possible at all. Then you may move on with your life and your parcel. I have enough money, I don't need yours. I was just trying to help the man I fell in love with.
I love you and I care about you and I am here and willing to help, but I am NOT willing to take that kind of SHIT from you.
Kisses and hugs
Louisa

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic