SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stuck in the ships engine room

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nicolette
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a Facebook request from this man, Liam Etienne. I accepted and he immediately wanted to start emailing.

I told him my name is Dawn.

Liam:
About Myself
Liam Etienne to you
Hello Dear,

How are you? I guess you are doing fine.

I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay. My name is Liam Etienne. I am from Lisburn Ireland. I am an Engineer by profession. I had my degree at the Oxford university. I work with M.S.C shipping company Ltd here in the U.K. I h
ave been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations.

I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs David Etienne of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck five years ago. May her soul rest in peace. I have one daughter, Her name is Benedicta and she is ten years old now. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God loving. I find very much peace and tranquility here.

I`m 5`11" 190 lbs with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential. Hope i didn't write much of a novel.............lol.

Hope to hear from you soon. Until then, have a pleasant day

Liam
Nicolette
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me to Liam EtienneSent
Hi Liam,
Thanks for writing me! You look like someone I knew years ago but then I realized you weren't him. You are very handsome though and have a look of honesty about you. I don't know why I get the feeling that we are going to get along very well, but I do.
I am 54 years old. My first husband and I divorced after 6 years. I have 2 sons but they don't live with me. My second husband was killed by a drink driver 3 years ago. I was also in the car but I was very lucky to still be alive. The accident left me with very little hearing and some scars that aren't too bad anymore. I've been alone ever since though which has been hard because it gets lonely.
Like you, I like to cook, but since I'm by myself, I don't really have anyone to cook for. I do sometimes cook for my church. Are you religious? I wouldn't call myself very religious, but I do believe that god has a plan and trust in him.
I also enjoy cleaning, walking outside, and watching movies. Do you have a favorite movie?
Do you get homesick when you're out at sea? How long do you go away for? Sorry if i asked too many questions!
I'm looking forward to hearing back from you. Smile
Dawn
Nicolette
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me to Liam:
Did I ask too many questions? What happened? You disappeared. Sad

Liam to me:
HI DEAR...

Sorry am only responding now. You know being a father, mother and at the same time combine with my job takes a lot of my time. I feel so happy and excited reading your mail. How are you today, i guess you are doing great? Thanks for your responds to my email. I believe in personal relations between a man and a woman the most important is a love and a reciprocity.

To tell about my favorite movie; I enjoy all kinds of movies, including horror, anime, fantasy, action, superhero movies, romance, comedy, animated.... The only kinds of movies that I don't like are movies that depict torture and graphic sex.

I am really sorry for your loss, but everything happens for a reason and we are all part of a master plan. I am sure God will make it up for you, he always does after all. When a door closes, another opens and its all about acceptance and appreciation of what we have and letting go of what we have lost. Easier said than done, i know but this is life. I don´t find it easy to share my bad feelings with anyone and that is actually something that can bug me sometimes. It just makes me feel that I don't want to put my burden on someone else because maybe they have problems of their own and I don´t want anyone to feel bad over me. I have moved on in life and really don’t want to talk about my past anymore, like to talk about the nice things and not the baddies. I need to focus on the things I still want to do.

Dear, I am confident you are in good health. Honestly, there is so much I want to tell you and so many things I want to ask you, I don't know where to start. I am new at this online dating thing so please understand if I am a little awkward at it. I am writing this message to you not for the fun of it, but because I want you to take some time for yourself and read carefully. Let me start by saying that I thank God since I met you. As you may have known, the fountain of any relationship must spring up in the mind. It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while gazing into your eyes, but since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.

To me, you are first of all my friend and then...... something more greater in the near future..... God willing. To be honest with you, I am really short of words here, but one thing I do know is that I have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about through chat, mail or phone, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see your smile. I would like to use this opportunity to say...I am delighted to have met you. I think if you like a person it doesn't matter what nationality he/she is, but of course there is some difference in world outlook. It's very nice to have a friend whose lifestyle, culture and origin is so different from mine. I believe that cultures are different, and can never be judged, so are people.

To tell you more about me, I have blue eyes. My life always consisted of work, home chores, my daughter then all over again the next day! I am grateful for health and strength, but I also want to be happy with someone in the latter years. That "GREAT LOVE" has always been missing in my life, until now. I am honest, kindhearted, hardworking man who does need the support of a loving woman. Ideally, l am someone who is confident in what he want and who he is. We all face tough situations in our lives and we sometimes tend to be mislead by it. A lot of times we often tend to give up. In this life, I have chosen to give up numerous times but I am proud to say that I have also chosen to stay strong and be patient all these years..... which has now led to my finding you. He who seek happiness; they say, by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts and multiply the grief which he purposes to remove. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. This is the reason I have decided to move on in life in spite of my incalculable loss.

Yes! Distance doesn't permit the action to be seen, rather, words convey the feelings when distance hinders. No matter the distance that separates us now, I can assure you that this gap will be bridged as we really get to know each other. As the saying goes: "True Love and Friendship knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love" Though miles may lie between us right now, we'll never be apart forever, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.

Now that dishonesty and disbelieve seems to be taking over our souls these days, to know there are people like you makes all the problems look smaller. It’s great to be your friend and to be able to look into the future and see a mix of serenity and hope. This fairly recent friendship is something I consider to be sacred already. It makes me have faith again in some simple but fundamental human values which sometimes; for the lack of practice, we swipe under the carpets of our memories and of our hearts. For me, this new friendship is precious and that’s why I intend to keep it till the end of my days. I believe we can achieve that, because I have faith in you and I have more and more faith in life and in the future. Those who have a friend like you fear nothing. Always bear in mind that my affection and true friendship will be yours forever.

My job will be taking me to Australia by tomorrow, sailing for one month....and I will really like us to chat before I go. Here is my direct contact number +447031868857 and i will love if you will send me your pictures and contact phone number so i can call you. Attached are my pictures, i hope you will like it.

Hug and sweet kisses
Sincerely,
Liam.

PS. I want to learn more about you. What are your dreams and aspiration? What are your hobbies? Do you drink and smoke? What is your weight and height? How do you spend an ordinary day? What makes you laugh? What makes you cry? What is the colour of your eye and hair. What is your favourite colour, food and relaxation spot.
Nicolette
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me to Liam:

Dear Liam,
Thank you for writing me back. I was so happy to get your mail and see that you are okay. We are so much alike. Its really funny that we met because I never seem to find anybody that thinks the same things as me and you wrote down everything that I feel all the time.
I really enjoyed seeing your pictures. You are such a handsome man. I'm sure I will be dreaming about you later. I attached a few pictures of myself to this email. I hope you like what I look like. I am 5 feet 2 inches and I don't know exactly what I weigh but I am a little curvy. I would like to lose about 30 which I'm working on. I hired a personal trainer and have a gym in my house that I work out in everyday.
My late husband owned and auto body repair shop mechanic facility which I run. Its rather large so I have a manager that does a lot of the day to day stuff. It allows me to live comfortably not worry about things.
Besides making sure the business is running smoothly, I also like to and walk on the beach. My house is right on the water so I will go for long walks in the afternoon sometimes. Hi always walk alone but sometimes it would be nice to have someone else to walk with. I know you are far away and I don't know if you will ever come to the United States but if you do, I would love to walk on the beach with you. I don't know what my favorite movie is but I enjoy comedy, drama, and romances. My favorite movie might be the notebook. I agree with you completely about not liking anything with too much violence. I find that there is enough of that in the world and I just want to focus on the happy, pleasant things in life.
Of course, I also like to visit my family. My sister owns a hair salon in the next town so sometimes I meet her for lunch. What is your favorite kind of food? I love to cook all kinds especially pies. I have a little bit of a sweet tooth.
I am really enjoying getting to know you. I know that most women like to take it slow but I do not. I feel like if I meet somebody I have a connection with, then I don't want to be slow about it. I want things to move quickly. I will admit that I am worried about my feelings because I can tell you are the type of man that I could really fall for but you are so far away. Will we ever meet?
Dawn
Nicolette
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ABOUT MY COUNTRY
Liam Etienne to you
Thank you so much for taking your time to write me in spite of your busy schedule, content of mail well understood and noted. Sorry for my late responds to your mail, you know my job which is very demanding takes lot of my time, so i do not always have the free time needed to respond to your email on time or write you everyday and even now that i am on board sailing, sometimes i may be completely exhausted after each duty and we also sometimes experience bad network signal. So, take note of this in case of delay in my subsequent reply. But, i will always make sure i respond earlier. Thank you also for the beautiful pictures, i like it and it took my breath away. You are a paragon of beauty and i will never let you go.

I sent you my contact phone number and asked you to call me or send me yours for me to call you. I wanted us to chat and if possible see each other via webcam before i go on board sailing, but you didn't call neither did you send yours for me to call you. Please, do send me your phone number, i can still make calls while on board sailing. Really, I like all types of foods. Irish, Chinese, Thai, German, French, Indian and North American cuisine and i want to try more.

Dear, i don't know how to approach this with you online, I have been fighting a battle within myself, my heart says I should tell you how I feel, but my head tells me not to be stupid that it would just cause damage to our friendship and that you wouldn't be interested. I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere. How I wish I could be there with you, but distance has kept us apart. Apart physically, but in spirit, you are always in my heart. Friendship which has been tested by distance and obstacles, and has passed......that is true friendship. The test of true friendship is not when we are together. It comes when we are not together and realize that despite the distance, thoughts and feelings are still there. I just wish you could see how much you mean to me. God has reason for allowing things to happen. Those who thank God even in every situation turn burden into blessings.

My Dear, everyday i wake up thanking God for us. Because what started out as a internet contact between us has now turned into a strong bond between two friends who have now discovered the true meaning of friendship the natural way. To me, it is like time is purposely bending and stretching itself out so that it can play its part; in making us feel the joy of what it is to be real friends. All I know now, is that throughout this past few days, I have learned a lot from this friendship of ours and I have seen what it is like to give yourself completely to the other person when you're so far apart. The most important thing I have learnt, among many more things, is to trust and to be sincere to you.

From the day I came across your profile, I knew that you would turn out to be a good friend and you have more than proved that. Whenever you think of me, please know that no matter how many miles separate us or how much of our lives comes between us, you are and always will be the the true friend I desired all this years. I thank God for giving me the privilege to meet you. Though the miles separate us, the bond we have is far stronger. You are the very one I have spent all these few years looking for. And now that I have found you.....no distance can separate us. For now, I am contented with the progress we've made and I assure you that with time..our communication rate will improve. Thanks for making my life so much more meaningful and giving me a reason to live again.

About my country Ireland, i guess you must have had a lot about it? I was born in Lisburn and left only when i was 6 after the death of my father......Ireland is situated in the Atlantic Ocean and separated from Great Britain by the Irish Sea. Half the size of Arkansas, it occupies the entire island except for the six counties that make up Northern Ireland. Historically, in the those days, Ireland was inhabited by Picts in the north and a people called the Erainn in the south. Around the 4th century B.C. red-haired Celts arrived from Galicia. They subdued and assimilated the inhabitants and established a Gaelic civilization. By the beginning of the Christian Era, Ireland was divided into five kingdoms—Ulster, Connacht, Leinster, Meath, and Munster. Saint Patrick introduced Christianity in 432, and the country developed into a center of Gaelic and Latin learning. Irish monasteries, the equivalent of universities, attracted intellectuals as well as the pious and sent out missionaries to many parts of Europe and, some believe, to North America. Today, the greatest achievement of my people is in the area of missionary work all over the world. Naturally, our major language is English and Irish and we are understandably.......a peace loving people.

I would have love to continue but i feel tired and we have sailed out, now my eyes are heavy with sleep. Take care and always remember me and the crew members in your prayers. Attached is a presentation of England, i hope you will like it.

Hug and kisses,
Liam.

P.S Don't forget to send me your contact phone number on your next email.
Nicolette
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me to LiamSent
Dear Liam,
I'm so happy to hear from you. I know it's probably hard for you to write. Its ok. I love hearing from you but I know you can't write every day.
Thank you for the comment about my pictures. I'm nothing special, but I try to make myself look good. I get my hair and nails done and try to buy only good clothes. I think you are very very handsome. It feels like I've known you for a long time.
I wanted to tell you never to be afraid or shy to tell me or ask me anything. The more I get to know you, the closer I want us to be. I think we are feeling the same way about each other. I've been thinking about you all the time. When I wake up and when I go to sleep. Smile
I'm sorry I didn't call... Because of my hearing loss, I have a hard time talking on the phone, but I will call you later and try. I think if I call you from my office I'll be able to hear better. My assistants phone is better than mine.
You sound like such a good father. I'm impressed and happy about that. It shows you're a good man. Where does your daughter go when you're away?
Today I am waiting for new furniture to be delivered so I'm stuck in the house for a while. I have you to think about though.
I hope some day you can come visit and I can cook for you and take care of you.
Dawn

Me to liam:
Good afternoon! I tried calling you earlier but the call wouldn't go through... Maybe because it's international.
So you asked me what makes me cry...any time I see a hurt animal or child... I cry. I donate to an animal rescue fund and poor children. Other than that, feeling lonely makes me sad. Although since we started talking, I haven't felt lonely. I hope to feel your arms around me one day, sweetheart.
Dawn
Nicolette
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Dearest Dawn,

How are you today, i guess you are doing great? Thanks for your responds to my mail. Sorry for my late responds. My job very demanding, so i do not always have the free time needed to respond on time and write you everyday. I asked you to send me you contact phone number which you did not. I only want to hear the sweet sound of your voice.

Thank you for your concern about my daughter, she is the very center of my universe and she finds new ways to entertain me each day. I live alone with her, but whenever am travelling for work only, i put her in creche (Refers to as day care center, an organization of adult who takes care of children in place of their parent). Other than that, she is always with me even when i go on vacation. Though i feel sad always leaving her there i have no choice, i have to work to provide the best for her.

Baby, my heart is calling out for you. Being miles apart from you is like salt dripping on an open wound. I never thought I could love someone so much as I love and think much of you......even though we are far apart. My heart seems to grow fond of you with every seconds..... of this great distance that separates us. I know that some decisions are hard to make, but when affection and love prevail over any other interests, then all the roads to happiness become wide open and danger free. First of all, I would like to make sure you know that I love you very much even though we have not met each other and that you are the most wanted and the most desired person than anyone could possibly be.

I also need you to know that there`s nothing more beautiful in the world than what is happening between us right now; I feel we are growing closer and getting along really well. I feel we are becoming more intimate in every sense, and that`s the most gratifying thing two human beings could wish for. That is why I need to remind you even if that takes a simple e-mail, that you don`t have to be afraid of anything, as close and united partners. Distance, like you may have known, doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out. Distance is the key to love's eternity and love knows no distance, it had no continent, its eyes are for the stars. Even if you are far away, you are always close to my heart. It's good that we are far away because we learn the patient to wait for each other and cherish our love. I long for the day I'll dream of your love no more, when your lips will caress mine for real, when your touch will make me alive again, and the sight of you arouses all my senses. Though the miles may spread out far and wide, and time may wear our faith too thin, I know that the golden bond of love shall keep us close at heart.

However far away, I will always love you. However long I stay, I will always love you. Whatever words I say, I will always love you. Even if it takes eternity, I will always love you. Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be. You are my shinning star. Ever since I read your email, I have been thinking with affection of the moment we will see each other, and satiate all this desire that has taken over us in such an intense but wonderful way.

Having a dream about you yesterday night has never happened to me before, i had a dream that i was holding you, kissing you, just as we were romancing i woke up to see myself kissing my pillow, oh my God what is this, i wish i had a dream of me holding my pillow and wake up kissing you that would have been wonderful.

My baby, have a wonderful day ahead and may God bless you and keep you. May His light be always with thee. May He keep you safe from harm, and shield you and your family from all wrong. May He grant you his peace. May he guide you on your way. Bring you joy with each new day.

Hug and Kisses,
Liam.

Me to LiamSent
Your email made My heart sing. I feel the exact same way. I want you to feel comfortable telling me anything, confiding in me your fears, your hopes. I want to be the women you wake up thinking about. I think about you constantly. What it must feel like to touch you, and what your skin smells like.
I feel like I've always known you. Is that crazy? I definitely see myself falling in love with you. I feel it happening every day. I have been looking at your pictures and into your beautiful eyes. I can't wait to see them in person and hold you.
Your daughter sounds very lucky to have you as a dad. It must be hard to be away from her.
I'm sorry it took me a few days to respond...in the middle of writing, I found out my aunt Minnie passed away. She was 93 but very close to me. She had no children so she thought of me as her daughter. She had already made funeral arrangements but she left me a very large house filled with furniture and I have to try to sell it or donate it before I can sell her house. Its overwhelming.
Sweetheart, I'm going to dream about you tonight. That you are next to me, holding me.
I want to be forever yours. Always.
Love,
Dawn
Nicolette
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Darling Dawn,

I am sorry for the loss of your aunt Minnie, do accept my sympathy and may her soul rest in peace. Thank you for your lovely email you sent to me, i like it and It gives me life and makes me creative like never before, something dormant inside me is now waking up, and running through my body, like sweet energy, all your nice work, my dear I am entirely grateful, and I would love to compliment your gesture with this note of joy!.

Baby, sometime in life time, we meet people we have no expectation of meeting. Sometimes you meet people and your whole world experience reforms. I met you and started realizing the reason why I have to stay longer. There are times I search for who cares and loves me but I never see, until a day I went into this website we meant each other, i can not say much but to give thanks for a site like this. I never believe on love at first sight until i came across your profile. I know email and pictures are not a final way of knowing each other, but it bridge the gap between us until we meet and a picture is worth a thousand words.

Dear, my heart accelerates at the speed of light, every time I breathe, I hear the rhythms of your sweet name, so melodious and charming. Every time I breathe I notice the inclination in the level of love I have for you. Maybe it's because I keep you in the most integral part of my heart. Sometimes I try to stop loving you but I realize, "I can stop breathing, because even if I do, my brain will never cease in passing the impulse of you to my soul because my love for you is burning out control. When I found you, a new me was made. I just can't get you out of my mind, I really want to be close to you because a lot has been running through my head lately. Am having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.

I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to experience it. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, for you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you, I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your rough morning hair; I know it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want everyone to see and envy the love that we obviously have for each other. My heart burst with love for you, my emotions is on a roller-coaster, I very much hope that we will travel together, to try cuisines of the world.

I want to grow old and still make out with you like a little kid. I want to cook a meal with you and us totally ruin it and end up going out for dinner. I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go swimming in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do. I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do.

I want to take your breath away every time I say, "I LOVE YOU" because you know it's coming from the heart. I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a mint chocolate ice cream; well, I'll let your imagination finish that one.. I want to love you and be with you for at least FOREVER or a little longer than FOREVER. I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you some of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head.

I just want you to know that I had never found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with until I met you. I really am crazy about you, everything about you.

Please listen to this songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfjFx-wMiy4

Love always,
Liam.

Me to LiamSent
Dearest Liam,
Your email made me cry with happiness. I have waited so long to meet somebody like you. Handsome, smart, kind and so incredible.
I want you to know that I feel the exact same way as you. I have been falling in love with you from our very first email. I think about you constantly and what a future with you could be like. In all of my daydreams I have images just like all of the ones that you described.
A lot of my thoughts. Where we are getting to know each other on a much more deeper level. I want to know what makes your body respond. I want to know what you like. I'm not asking you to tell me now... I'm just looking forward to finding out.
Yesterday I went shopping and thought how fun it would be to go shopping with you. I would love to pick out a suit to get you or an expensive sweater and shoes. Or all of it... And then we could both get dressed up, go out for a nice meal, and then come home with each other take it all off. My email seems to have taken a direction of its own. Sorry about that. I just think about you all the time and want to show you how much I love you.
I do, Liam... I love you.
Dawn
Nicolette
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Sweetheart Dawn,

I am so happy to hear from you just as the sea is calm today. When you're in a long distance relationship, all you can rely on is letters, cards, emails, and telephone calls.

Baby, I see myself falling greatly for you because you take your time to write me and make me feel appreciated. Thank you my sweetheart, what more can i say to you, allowing me to feel the warmth of your love across the great SEAS that separates us? You truly have no idea what i feel for you. I am trying to put this feelings into words, but am failing miserably. This feeling of being both happy and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you will continue to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now.

My love for you will continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence. I feel a love for you in my heart, mind and soul and I keep your heart safe next to mine. To be the recipient of your love is the greatest of all things. I will be gentle and do not ever want to hurt your feelings. Our meeting and building up to such a closeness cannot be destroyed. We are two sensible beings who realize love, faith, hope and trust needs to be ever near us in our words and deeds. I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close.

Our Ship had sailed out taking goods going to Japan / NS Korea / Australia. I am sitting at a spot close to the sea now, drinking a cup of coffee and listening to a music.

Find it here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31Z-gQnIZtE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2BxColoVbk

A million kisses from a distance mile.
Liam.

PS. I'm thinking of when i arrive in Australia, i want to come and see you for us to meet and know each other better. What do you think?

Me to LiamSent
Dearest liam,
Are you seriously going to come see me? Yes! I'm so excited! I've been dreaming of this since we first started writing!
I hope you'll stay with me, in my home. It's right on the beach, with a great view of the sea. It's a large, empty house and I feel like I've been waiting for the right man to find me to enjoy it. Will you be coming alone, or with your daughter? She's welcome to come too and you can both stay for as long as you would like. I'd be happy to get her anything she needs while she's here.
Reading your email, I could close my eyes and picture you listening to the music, tan skin and gorgeous blue eyes.
I fall more and more in love with you every day Liam. I long for the moment when our eyes meet, and I can touch you.
It feels like I've known you my whole life. You've made me so happy. I hope I can do the some for you in return.
When do you think you would be able to come here?
Madly in love,
Dawn
Nicolette
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Sunshine Baby Dawn,

Thank you for accepting my coming to see you, once arrive in Australia I will inform you a week before coming. Sorry, I may be slow in response to your mail, you know my job is so demanding and having a lot of work load on me, takes much of my time and am usually completely exhausted after each duty and beside we have also been experiencing a bad network signal.

Baby, valuing a relationship is not merely done by seeing each other everyday. What counts is how much in our busy lives we remember each other. Please, remember that no matter how much overloaded i could be with my routine duty, there will always be time for you and our communication on my schedule!

Baby, my heart has been lost for far too long and in the beginning i thought i was wrong in thinking I'd fallen way too fast but my heart knew better and knew from first glance and with one look into your eyes there was no turning back. I had found you that one that makes my knees weak, that gets me so nervous I don't want to speak, I just want to be in your presence alone.....the one I knew one day I'd want as my own. We just seem to fit so nicely so sweet, two souls lost and searching for each, finding each other at that first meet...I take you as mine, my lover, my friend, my companion, my soul mate, my new beginning. We were given this chance as a test from above to see if we can make real what they call true love. So what brought us together we'll never know and if fate is to blame then let it be so. But i know more than anything fate or no, I love you with all my heart and soul.

Baby, i want to tell you that the love i have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have come into my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me now. What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you. I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be there for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity. Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when am checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When i go to sleep in the loneliness of my cabin and give in to wonderful dreams i will definitely be thinking about you.

I know there's an ocean between us, and I wish that it weren't true. Though a lot of distance lies between us, you'll always be in my mind and my heart. And every night beneath the stars, I pray for the day we'll never be part. I just want you to know that am thankful that you came into my life and I will love you till the end of my days. My love for you will never fade.

We have been experiencing some technical problem with the ship engine, we have been trying to fix it but still not yielding, if by tomorrow it does not get better we will have to dock at the nearest Island to call for technical support, but i hope it will be okay, there is nothing to worry about. All i need are your prayers.

Listen to this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc2jsjnt-HY

Hug and Sweet Kisses,
Liam.

Me to LiamSent
Oh my goodness.. Liam...I hope everything is ok! I was at a baby shower all day for my niece. I came home and checked my email...now I'm so worried! Please let me know when you're safe.
My darling, I'm so excited to meet you. When do you think you'll arrive?
I want to get everything ready for you... All the foods you like and anything you need. I've been among like a child every where I go because I keep thinking that soon I will get to hold you. My love.
I love you so much Liam. Your emails make me so happy. I read them over and over. You have an amazing way with words. Its so poetic and beautiful.
I will write you more tomorrow. I'm very tired, but I want you to know I have never been this happy. I'm so in love with you.
I'm yours forever my darling.
Dawn
Nicolette
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

VERY URGENT.
Liam Etienne to you
My Love Dawn,

Whatever situation I found myself I always give Glory to God. Please I need your prayers, We are in a very serious problem here and need God intervention. The brain box of the ship is having a very serious problem and we are all confused here. We have received an information from the Signal house that there are sea pirates from Indonesia blocking the sea and they are about 312 KM away from us and we are so confused.

As it is now, we are no longer safe, we fear the pirates attack because the ship is very slow now. We have called for a rescue team but we are yet to get a response from our headquarters. The captains of the Ship have announced that all passengers should offload their goods for another means of transportation as the ship will duck here for another 20 days until its safe to continue sailing.

My Love, my problem now is, my money which I kept in my cabin safe box. I do not want it stolen from me in the event of any attack. My plan was to use this money to buy Metal oil in drums from Australia and supply to a company in Mexico I already had contract agreement with. My Dear, as the Director of Operation in this Ship, it’s not possible for me to move along with the passenger because I have to take care of this ship until all GOODS/PRODUCT are completely discharged.

Now there are many security company stands at the sea and I am thinking of what to do? and at this time I need you to stand by me .. I don't know what to do now, I want to quickly send you the money so that you can help me to secure it in your place until I have the chance to make my trip and meet you soonest. I know we have not met each other but I TRUST you and give you my whole heart so that life can move straight with us and i know you will never disappoint or hurt me because we are already two in one flesh. I have learned to take life as it happens as I remember everything happens for a reason. I will discussed with one of the security company here. They will proceed delivery immediately I get a confirmation from you to assist me in receiving this money because there is no bank here and I don't want to loose the money to sea pirates because I know how I suffered for it.

My Dear, quickly forward to me your information as follows to enable me send the money to you immediately through a Secured Security Company:-

Your Full Name:
Your Receiving Address:
Your Contact Phone Number:

Please get back to me as soon as possible,

Liam.

Me to LiamSent
Oh my gosh! Liam, I'm so scared! Please dear... Please be careful. Don't do anything foolish and come home to me safely. I couldn't live if something happened to you.
Thank you for trusting me. I'm here for you always, for whatever you need. Of course I'll supply my info:
Dawn (fake name and address)

Me to LiamSent
Please Liam... Let me know if you're ok. I'm so worried. I can't sleep or eat.I'll die if something has happened to you.
Dawn
Nicolette
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Refinance Rates Drop to 2.97% APR
LendingTreeSponsored
Learn more
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Oct 30, 2015, 2:00 PM
From Liam Etienne
Details
Air Asia Airway Bill.jpg
My Love Dawn,

Thanks so much for your concern. I so much trust you and I know you will never disappoint me and more so we are already two in one flesh. Honey, pray for me as the situation is getting worst and we are still waiting to hear from the rescue team. I need you to read this email carefully. Please and please do not tell anybody you are expecting a package.

I have sent you the money. It is (180,000 GBP) One hundred and eighty thousand pounds through a diplomatic Secured Security Company. This an independent security company on the Sea who are in charge of handling of freights and other consignments. They have evacuated because of the situation here. They told me they will contact you for the delivery when they arrived Malaysia because they have no office in United State except Slovenia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines. I have never trusted anybody in my life to entrust such money in his/her care, but I so much trust you. Honey, be careful with the money, it is part of the savings I made for 2 years. I sent it to you as my wife family personal effect and so the company is not aware of what is inside the box and so do not even tell them because i don't trust anybody except you, it's not to be scan or open, is only you that can open it as you received it.

Honey, I have attached the Airway bill because they will demand it from you when they get to Malaysia before delivery to you. I have paid the International charges here in the ship to send the box to you, I also asked them if you will pay any charges there to receive it, but they told me you are only going to pay for local charges to enable their office in Malaysia deliver the box to you in your Address. I had wanted to pay but they told me that it had to be paid direct to their office in Malaysia because they don't know the exact amount, their office in Malaysia have to pay for Malaysia government tax and local bills.

Honey, the Unlock code number is **7752** please keep it secret. I will join you as soon as I am through with this problem and get to Australia. God helping us and please pray for me, i have not slept since last night and we are still working in the engine room. Please Honey, as soon as they deliver to you, open the box and remove whatever amount you must have spent and keep the rest safe till I come over.

My love, please copy the box code number and keep it secret for safety reasons. They will need the Airway bill from you to prove you are the rightful recipient of the box. Honey, pray for my safety so that I can overcome this problem by his grace. We are still working very hard now to keep the ship floating until rescue team arrive. The company is a diplomatic security company and nobody will question them until they get to your destination and so do not be afraid for i will never put you into trouble. Love you and God bless you.
Honey, here is the security company contact email address and phone number: [email protected] +601116275575.
I want you to forward the Airway Bill to them on the above email to know you are the recipient.
Your Love,
Liam.
Nicolette
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AIR ASIA DELIVERY SECURITY COMPANY MALAYSIA: FILE #EDB 2/11/2015 MYA (DAWN MCNANNY)
AirAsia Skylink to you
animated gif

spin-globe.gif

AIR ASIA DELIVERY SECURITY COMPANY

AIR ASIA DELIVERY SECURITY COMPANY MALAYSIA.
Plot 9 Ground Floor,
Block f Perbandaran Baru,
91000 Kuala Lumpur.
E-mail: [email protected]
[email protected]
www.skylink.asia
https://idcargo.airasia.com/
Phone: +601116275575

Attention: DAWN

Be informed that your shipment belonging to Engr. Liam Etienne, from Asia
Coast Guard that went on a rescue mission in the high sea have just arrived
from the Indian ocean to our security company here in Malaysia. Following
the instructions, we have been advice to deliver the shipment to you within
48 hours of arrival in our security company.

However, since we do not want to deliver your shipment to the wrong person,
you are therefore advice to urgently forward to this office scan copy of any of
the following documents for proof of identification. Valid Identification card or
any of your utility bill.

Please note that before two of our delivery officers proceed to the United State for
the delivery of your shipment, you are to pay the sum of $​1,730 US Dollars to
enable us settle for Malaysia tax, vat, local bills. (MALAYSIA GST)

As soon as this payment is made, kindly forward to us either a scan copy
of your payment receipt via email attachment or details of the payment
to enable our delivery officers proceed immediately to your address for
the delivery of your shipment to your doorstep.

For quick transfer, you are to make payment to our agent in Slovenia via
western union money transfer in the name provided below.

Receiver's name:

Mule's name and address removed-Capone

PURPOSE OF FUND : FAMILY PURPOSE

Please, make sure the names are spelt correctly before leaving the western union money
Transfer premises.

Once you transfer the money via, western union money transfer, forward the payment slip
to us via email attachment.

You will need to empowers us as we await your response, we anticipate a long and meaningful
services to you.

Yours at your service,
FOR AIR ASIA DELIVERY SECURITY COMPANY.
PHONE: +601116275575
Nicolette
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From me to the shipper:

Please see the attached. I will transfer the money to you this morning.
Dawn

From Liam:
My Love Dawn,

I am so worried, have you heard from the security company concerning my box?. Please, keep me updated of any outcome.

Your Love,
Liam.

Me to LiamSent
I did, my love, and I sent them back the forms.

Liam Etienne to you
Okay my love, what next and when will the security company deliver my box to you?

Me to LiamSent
I will, sweetheart. They called early this morning and told me they emailed me. I replied and haven't heard back. I'll let you know when I hear back from them. I wish I could have heard your voice better. I was having trouble hearing your accent. What country were you raised in?

Me to LiamSent
They haven't told me when they will deliver it Hon. I will let you know when I hear from them. Are you ok?

Me to LiamSent
Liam, Are you ok? I haven't heard from you.
Love dawn.
Nicolette
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From the shipper:
Attention: DAWN

We acknowledged your mail with Airway Bill document. We await for your payment
receipt before we can proceed delivery to you.

Note: Do send us your Identity card as a proof of recipient.

Yours at your service,
FOR AIR ASIA DELIVERY SECURITY COMPANY.
PHONE: +601116275575

From Liam:
EMAIL I RECEIVED FROM SECURITY COMPANY
Liam Etienne to you
My love dawn,

Below is the email i received from the security company sent to you regarding my box, kindly assist me make payment to the security company, i have no means of wiring money from my present location.

I will join you as soon as I am through with this problem and get to Australia. God helping us and please pray for me, i have not slept since last night and we are still working in the engine room. Please Honey, as soon as they deliver to you, open the box and remove whatever amount you must have spent and keep the rest safe till I come over, thanks and God bless.

Your love,
Liam.

To Liam:
Hi liam,
I sent them everything they asked for. I'm sure the box is on the way.I don't need to take the money back from you. It was a very small amount and I have plenty of money.
It bothers me when I don't hear from you every day though. I know you have an internet connection on the ship and I know you're busy, but it makes me feel that you don't care about me.
Dawn

Me to Liam
Liam.
Why aren't you responding? How many other women are you writing?

I AM SO DISAPPOINTED
Liam Etienne to you
My Dear Dawn,

I am very disappointed in you, i am in a great danger with my life and money a stake and you are asking me how many other women am writing. With the nature of my job that takes most of my time on board, do you think i will come and glue my eyes to a PC just to write you for fun? I cannot bear to loved playing with people's feelings. I will always be the owner of that callus and slave of what I say. if you cannot help me so be it. Though I have called the security company, they said my wife Dawn never send them any payment details and identity card.

What is wrong?
Liam.

Me to LiamSent
Dearest liam,
I did send them the payment and a copy of my driver's license. I have never wired money before. Perhaps it takes a few days. Is your daughter ok? Do you need money for her care as well? I know that you don't have access to your money and I don't want you to worry about her right now.
All my love,
Dawn
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice bait and good job getting him to email. I take it all the details of your character are fake and not related to your RL? And hopefully your profile on FB doesn't lead to your RL info.

I edited out the information regarding the mule-we generally don't post it.

Nice work!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Nicolette
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you. I am new to this although it's not the first time I've done this. Nothing I told him about was real at all. What is a mule?
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I''l leave the definitions to Capone and just tell you to read the post again. Even if you supply fake information, it is very important that you use accounts that are not tied to your real life information. Baiting safe means, in part, using fake accounts set up with fake information. These criminals have been known to mine accounts for information.

Nice baiting skills, BTW, and welcome aboard!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Nicolette
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed unnecessary quote or previous post - bware419ers

Thank you! I've been using a new email that's not tied to anything, and of course a fake name, age, and location. And history.
I gather that a mule is someone who will be collecting the money I'm supposed to send, but are they a scammer too?
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicolette wrote:
are they a scammer too?

Possibly, but possibly not - some mules will be complicit (friends or family of the scammer or even others who know what theay are doing, but don't care), but many are scam victims themselves who think that they've got a job receiving money or are doing a favour for an Internet "friend".

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Nicolette
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My love Dawn,

Though I couldn't hear you due to the bad connection. I want you to urgently send me your Identity card and the payment receipt to forward to the security company since they are still insisting of not receiving the details.

Urgent my love,
Liam.

Me to LiamSent
Ok. I will rescan both documents and send it to you.
Are you ok? How is your daughter while you are dealing with this situation?
I'm so worried about you. I've been searching the news and there's nothing about it anywhere.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er's definition is accurate. Scammers frequently line up either friends or other victims to receive payments then forward them on. The ones who are victims are scammed into thinking it's part of a job or romance victims doing a favor for their on-line boyfriend.

The ones who are complicit are frequently called "pickers" and get a percentage of the payments before forwarding it on.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Nicolette
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, thanks for the clarification.
It's been fun being someone 100% different from who I am (other than the gender. I am not in my 50, widowed, deaf, divirced, or religious. I don't live in NY or on the water and I never had an aunt who died)
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the person in your Avatar is you, then please see Thursten3rd's post about distancing your RL from your baiting - if it isn't you then you have taken someone else's picture and are involving them in your activities here.

Either way, you would be better off with a more anonymous avatar.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicolette, this is a really great bait. Romance scammers take a bit of "stomach" to endure.

I agree with B8er and removed the avatar involving the ITP from Turkey.

Wink

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic