SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My soulmate

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At Scamwarners we can only help victims. Try to show them they are involved in a scam. Often scammers will tell the victim there location and beg. This is because their initial scam did not work or the initial victim realized it is a scam.

Can you see that your scammer did not ask for food.

He asked for shoes may I say not cheap shoes and an Ipad for himself and chocolate for his wife/girlfriend.

Your scammer may be young, maybe 16. His grammar is poor because he was not raised and taught English grammar.

It is your money spend it as you wish.

I do want you to keep this in mind. Are you funding terrorist activities. Do you really know where your money is going.

Ok, Next topic.

This is a scammer who said he had a little girl. The little girl was played by the wife on the phone.

Little boy needs two computers to victimize his victims.

Now we get Payday.

And we thank you for providing for us.

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
edwards504281
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't mind posting his information. He is... [email protected]

I went to Scam Warners...not quite sure where to report him. If someone want to put his name/picture up, feel free.

I started emailing him to see how long I could string him along. I am still emailing him because he is still stringing along. Is that not what you all do? Waste their time? How long do you all usually keep them going?

It occurred to me in just the last few days that this grown man might actually be an 11 year old child, not so much because his English, but because of things said and asked...which is why I went looking for information on this possibility. I am now fairly certain he is not 11...Thank you for answering the question.
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any one here can post the information for you. We will need only the emails sent to. Please remove any of your personal information from them prior to submitting.

Thanks for posting the email address [email protected]

Stop all contact with the scammer. Ignore all calls, text and emails.

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

edwards504281
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are welcome to the emails. I tried to cut and paste, but that doesn't seem to work, so I'm not sure how to do that.

Also, sorry to tell you...I have put too much time into this to stop now. I have had this guy going for over a month, and think I can keep him going for another month.
Now that I am pretty certain that there is not some child waiting for chocolate that I promised to send...no matter where he's from or what he's doing, I could not do this to a child...it's back to business. I have no problem doing it to a 16 year old.
I don't text, and I don't do phone calls. He tried to get me to chat through Hangout. It took a couple of days, but he's given up on that. I only do email.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What exactly are you hoping to achieve from "baiting" him and how will you finish it when you get bored?

You are showing classic signs of being addicted to communicating with this scammer (which is not healthy). Most of us here have spent a hell of a lot longer than you doing this and without exception could (and in many cases have) just say I need a break and walk away.

You seem to be letting this scammer control your life and are still finding ways to avoid helping victims by providing full details of him. How difficult is it to select some text, copy it and then paste it here? Even if you're on a tablet or phone it's still doable without too much difficulty.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
edwards504281
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I try to copy, it only gives a 'select all' and 'paste' option. I don't know why that is. If there is an email address, I will be glad to forward it. It will be at least tomorrow before I can do that. I work a lot on weekends...there is a lot of email.

I don't think I am addicted. I email him once a day. I'm not looking to achieve anything other than seeing how long I can string him along. When he gives up, I guess that will be it.

I don't understand why you all are angry about this. Please explain.
BigBeautifulBaiter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Also, sorry to tell you...I have put too much time into this to stop now. I have had this guy going for over a month, and think I can keep him going for another month.

You've been educated on how having a scammer know even the tiniest about you can be a horrible/dangerous experience.

Experienced people have told you to move on. You seem to think you know better.

I don't get it.

"THEY ASKING FOR ONIONS AND GRAMS WHICH IS MEANT FOR THE INITIAL DEPOSIT FEE"
"nothing good can ever come out from stupid dawn and his family"
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@edwards50428, no one is angry with you. Tell me, what would you do if you saw someone in a boat speeding toward a waterfall and nothing you said or did seemed to have any effect with regard to getting them to turn about? How would it make you feel? Take the advice given or don't. We're just trying to give you fair warning.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
edwards504281
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't get the older emails to copy. The recent ones however, are no problem...

Chris Bill

Nov 8 (5 days ago)

to me

Hi ,

There is only one remedy to cold shivery mornings – warm cuddly hugs with you. Good morning.Since I’ve spent the night dreaming about you, I want to spend the day cuddling up with you. Good morning.

It takes just one second to think about you in the morning, but the smile on my face lasts throughout the day. Good morning.

James

Nov 9 (4 days ago)

to Chris

Hello James,
I've just gotten home after being stuck out of town for a couple of days. I am a bit exhausted, but have to say, what a lovely poem.

Chris Bill

Nov 9 (4 days ago)

to me

I miss you so much and i have been thinking a lots about you.. Jame is my middle name ...I am sorry for been stuck out of town.Sorry...I am happy you enjoy my message.. When are you getting the gifts for our son,i hope you already have the address?? Kisses

Nov 10 (3 days ago)

to Chris

My car is in the shop, so I am having to get a ride from someone else until it is fixed. I am not sure how long it will take, sorry that the gifts for your son might take a little longer.

Chris Bill

Nov 10 (3 days ago)

to me

I am sorry to hear your car damaged, I wish i was there to help you solve the problem with the car...That is good of that person who allows that you takes his or her car out.. God bless that person ..

The Gift will take just 3 days to get there my love , that is not long ,Just send it through FedEx and do it in an express way so that it will reach here just in two days.....

Tell me how was your day?? Have you eaten your dinner yet?? How is the weather there today?? Am happy to hear from you and look forward to hear back from you soon again.. Take care and stay safe

Chris Bill

Nov 11 (2 days ago)

to me

Hi Good Morning,

A Morning is a Wonderful Blessing, Either Cloudy or Sunny.

It stands for Hope, giving us another start of what we call Life.

Good Morning..Happiness is more important than smile

Because smile comes from lips but Happiness comes from heart..,

Happy Morning..Did you feel a little warm in the morning?

I sent you warm hugs in my thoughts!Good morning and have a wonderful day!Good morning love. You are like a blessing from the heavens above.You light up my life!

Have a wonderful day and stay blessed..

12:47 PM (22 hours ago)

to Chris

More beautiful poetry...Thank you.

I don't actually take her car, She drives and I ride with her. It is inconvenient as sometimes I have to go to work before I have to be there. It is nice of her to do it though. Hopefully I will get my car back soon.

I need the car to take the gift to be shipped. I will not be using FedEx, so it will take time to get there once it is shipped.

If you want to use Fed Ex, you will have to pay for it.

Have a great day.

Chris Bill

3:42 PM (20 hours ago)

to me

Hi dear,

It is always my pleasure to send you a good morning message everyday to make your day a good and happy one .. That is so kind of her,God bless her so much..

I pray you gets your car back soon as possible.Did you leave it in the shop for repair??

You can doing how u want to do it okay.. I miss talking to you .Kisses

Chris Bill

3:53 PM (19 hours ago)

to me

Will you be sending it this week or after you get your car repair?? Okay no problem you can shipped , I am not sure it is going to take that long .. When you get it shipped just send me the information here and i will checking it out everyday..

How is your day going and what are your plans for the rest of the weekend...Kisses and Hugs

9:48 AM (1 hour ago)

to Chris

I will be working the weekend as usual. It will have to wait until the car is fixed. I have to go to the post office to ship overseas, and need the car to get there.

Have a great day.
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

edwards504281 wrote:

No one is angry, we do think you are approaching this in a very idiotic way though. First you say the following:

Quote:
I said that I would send him something and I have a hard time going back on my word to anyone

Did you ever consider having said that, that baiting may not be for you or that you may very well be emotionally invested with this lad? We are baiters, we lie to them consistently. We break our promises to them all day every day. We dash their hopes and dreams on the rocks and don't give a damn about it.

You either are not cut out for baiting or you are emotionally attached to this one. I'm guessing the latter simply for the fact that you use that throw away gmail account you do personal, RL stuff with. You don't know how that scammer got your gmail address for that throw away or what other info it came with that could potentially lead back to you. I don't know what information you put in those online questionnaires you fill out. Your real info or a phone line that ties back to you on billing details? We all know those online questionaire people are <strike>completely honest</strike> full of it and have no problem selling that information off to whoever they want. That information might not just be your email address to, it might be whatever you filled out on that form. That's not baiting safe, that's baiting stupid like a person who is way to invested.

Drop the scammer. Really. Not a single one of us here bait with email addresses that link back to us in real life or have an issue lying or breaking our promises to them.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

edwards504281 wrote:

As has been said, no one is angry, we're just banghead . You came and asked our advice. We have given it. Every experienced baiter here has said, generally, "Drop this. Run." There are other baiting sites out there. They will tell you the same. There are many scam resource and victim support groups, like ScamWarners. They will tell you to drop this. When you consistently are given the same advice and choose to ignore it, that's a sign of addiction or emotional investment. Let's review some of what you have written.

These:

edwards504281 wrote:
Thought I'd lost him a couple of times, but he keeps coming back.

At your prompting, I'm guessing?

edwards504281 wrote:
Especially if he is young...you don't reward bad behavior.

You are not baiting safe and have an attachment. In the baiting world, this is bad behavior.

Quote:
The email received today was absolutely beautiful. Very romantic and beautifully written.

Emotional investment. In the exchanges you posted above, you can see they came from sites like these:
http://sms4smile.com/category/good-morning-sms/
http://brandongaille.com/38-sweet-good-morning-text-messages-for-girlfriend/

Quote:
After taking another look at the email, it is definitely a poem from somewhere. He is back to his normal self today.

Does anyone know how young they get started in this? He said his son is 11 years old. Is it possible that I am dealing with an 11 year old?

I can see someone falling for one of those guys. I don't see anyone falling for this guy...except maybe for some chocolate.

You are worried about when he is "normal" and "romantic." He's a lad. They suck, undisirregardlessy. You can see someone falling for one of these guys? Yeah...me, too. Confused

Quote:
I am not attached to him at all, but I am rather curious about him...as he is clearly not very good at this.

See the quote directly below. That's, almost, the exact thing victims think when they keep sending money...

edwards504281 wrote:

I am reminded of a quote from the Movie, Heat: "A guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner." This same advice applies to baiting. If you can't drop a bait in 30 seconds, without hesitation, you have no business baiting. This is emotional currency we are talking. And the cost is way too high.

Quote:
I don't think I am addicted. I email him once a day. I'm not looking to achieve anything other than seeing how long I can string him along. When he gives up, I guess that will be it.

Until you acknowledge the problem and drop this, there's really no more advice to give.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Joker and T3rd (ETA and bware now) said, it's not anger, it is frustration that you won't listen to advice that is only being given in your best interests.

As Joker says, can you be 100% certain that when you used that throw away email address to enter some survey, you didn't once enter your phone number, full name, DoB, address, etc. or perhaps even sign up to a social media site with it in an attempt to win something or perhaps the sites that you entered it on recorded your IP address (perhaps you used it at work so the scammer now has your employer's name)? You don't have to be a master hacker to be able to get a lot of details from just an email address.

Then there is your attachment to the scammer - your initial idea of sending him a bar of chocolate for his son's birthday is the first step to becoming a victim. What if you'd had a lovely email or card from the "son" thanking you for the gift and then a few days later the news came that the son had been rushed to hospital with a burst appendix or similar and needed an operation that his father couldn't afford to pay and could you just lend him $100 or $250 dollars - romance scammers play a long game, they will often go for months waiting for a victim to become fully invested in the scam before requesting a single cent.

You also really don't seem to appreciate the type of person you are dealing with - you've thought that perhaps he was a child or young adult, but have you considered that is perhaps all part of the scam to put you on the back foot?

No one is saying that you shouldn't bait scammers, we're just saying you should be doing it safely, with an email address and character totally unconnected with you. And you should only be doing it if you can be sure that you can always remember that the person you are writing to is a lying criminal who would sell his own grandmother, and don't start feeling sorry for him.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a suggestion: If you wish to bait this person: go to the forum on baiting and get a mentor . The folks on this cite want to help you but you seem to be opinionated and not open to the suggestions they are giving you.
FearlessLeader
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I can offer my thoughts even if you didn't ask for them...

I don't think anyone's angry, I'm certainly not.

I think you're curious...but not detached enough. How and why did he chose you? What is his life like? (If this is in fact, a man) How far will he go to "get" you? Important, but dangerous questions because you can only make up your own answers.

And it seems by your questions and comments, that you have a concern that this is actually a child in dire circumstances. (poverty or being forced to do this) and it would suit a scammer for you to think that. But somebody is paying for computer access and Internet cafe fees, and it's unlikely a child.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gardenlady wrote:
If you wish to bait this person: go to the forum on baiting and get a mentor

Actually...you will receive the same advice already given in this thread. A mentor will not encourage you to bait this lad. They, too, will tell you to drop them due to the close connection.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
edwards504281
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have never chased him. If I don't hear from him, he doesn't hear from me.

His behavior did confuse me a bit...which is why I came looking for information.
You all have convinced me that my fears of who this might be are unfounded. I thank you so much for that...for that is what I was hoping for. I guess it doesn't seem like it, but I am actually pretty cold blooded.

My goal is to have this guy walking up to the post office every day for 2 to 3 weeks for a package that never arrives.
edwards504281
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do want you all to know that I do appreciate your concerns.

I've been going with this since 09/29 with no issues though. It has evolved since then, and actually a little since I've been posting here.
I have it planned out until the end when he complains he hasn't received his presents...which will include deleting that email address, thanks to you.

I just have to see this through. I haven't heard from him since Thursday though and if I don't hear anymore from him, it will all be mute anyway.

I told him my car was in the shop. Hopefully he will check tomorrow for an update.
gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish you the best. If I have given you advise that is not in your best interests, I am sorry. Baiting is not for everyone, especially victims.
gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

disregard my post, I should not have suggested you get a mentor
edwards504281
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't hear from him again today...4 days. He has done this before. I hadn't made any plans then. It's different now. I was afraid I'd strung him too far, so I did what I said I wouldn't...I emailed him. He didn't answer, so I gave it one more shot.

Good morning, I am missing your emails. Are you okay?

I wanted to tell you that my car will be fixed tomorrow. If you have found someone else, I guess it doesn't matter. I wish you the best.

Hi honey. Sorry I haven't written to you. I was away in the field with my men. I just got back on here. I've really missed you so much. I'm glad to hear from you. I couldn't get you out of my mind all of my days in the field.
Stealth Boat
Likes to watch

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reading this thread does anyone else get that vibe from the old poltergeist movies? You know...like when the protagonist is warned repeatedly to quit messing with the Ouija Board, but doesn't listen?
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

edwards504281 wrote:
I didn't hear from him again today...4 days. He has done this before. I hadn't made any plans then. It's different now. I was afraid I'd strung him too far, so I did what I said I wouldn't...I emailed him. He didn't answer, so I gave it one more shot.

Classic sign that you are hooked. Classic sign you will not even listen to your self.. Classic sign you can not go days without hearing from him.

You are a victim that will not let go. I've seen this before.

I am going to ask for this thread to be locked. You can not be helped and refuse to follow our advice.

I do not want future victims to down your path.

You are free to come to SW for help.

Whip Jack Boot

Stealth Boat
Likes to watch

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Classic sign that you are hooked. Classic sign you will not even listen to your self..

Toomuchfun, either that, or maybe someone is baiting the baiters.
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Maybe but a victim is a victim. We do not judge.

Whip Jack Boot

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with TMF, the OP is showing classic signs of being an addicted victim.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic